Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oyster (M e i x Goatse)

Ilovegoatse

Supernova
The beach was just as pristine as ever, the golden sand brushing against various driftwood and hermit crabs. Everything was absolutely perfect, especially the blue sky reflecting off the immaculate aquamarine water. Though, despite the wonderful appearance of this beach in the afternoon, with the glowing sun upon it, there was always blood being shed by those who came from the waters.

Brutally they would be slaughtered when dragged upon the shore in great nets, bones being broken along the way of their transportation. Sometimes these merfolk would be kept as pets, though mostly they would be killed. A delicacy that was made of these aquatic humans was quite simple, they would just be eaten alive while strapped down to a table. A gag would be placed in their mouth for these occasions, or their tongue would be pulled out of their skull. Either way, they would be consumed alive, forced to endure the torture of their slow and painful death.

Why would any of these merfolk want to know the truth of the disappearance of their friends? Why would they want to face such a brutal and cruel reality?

Well, perhaps it truly wasn't that simple. Perhaps they just wanted to find their true love, completely oblivious to the consequences of discovering their ideal mate. This was the case with Pisces, a merman who hadn't really thought about the ramifications of making a deal with a sea witch. He assumed that such a deal would leave him with nothing but profit. After all, he would find that sailor that he had saved! They would finally be able to meet for the first time! Wasn't that wonderful? Being able to talk to a human, to spend time with a real human! Not only that, but actually have the opportunity to be a human as well! Oh, how lovely things would be.

Unfortunately, this juvinecent merman wasn't exactly used to his new legs. His first few steps upon the silken sand included a few stumbles, and awkward tottering towards a rock nearby.

The young man was rather pale, though this was taking into account the fact that he had swam mostly deep in the water, where the sun wasn't strong. His hair was long, curled, and the color of charcoal. The locks loosely hung over his shoulders as he eventually grasped onto the rock, looking down to the ground somewhat exasperated. This was rather difficult, getting used to walking! Of course, Pisces was in the nude as well, not knowing the modesty that human culture held. It really didn't concern him that he was completely naked at the moment, his only worry was finding the man he had saved.

Those blue-violet eyes had wandered along the shore, as the young man had just realized that the person he was looking for could be so far away. It depressed him to think that the boy with beautiful hair the color of the most regal of starfish would be lost to him forever! It was quite depressing for Pisces, but he tried to keep up hope. No matter what, he was going to try to find that perfect young man with eyes the color of the ocean.

Stumbling forward a few more steps, Pisces still had a difficult time walking, feeling as though his legs were made of sponge. This truly was a frustrating pursuit! It would be worth it in the end, though, he knew it in his heart.

• A walk on the beach was always good for spending time by oneself if you needed to think, or for spotting the occasional naive and foolish merfolk that came to the surface on occasion, and decided to peer at the human world. It typically wasn't the best of ideas for them - there were enough ships with nets to catch them. It seemed like, though, the female merfolk were the ones that came up often. Males, Feliks supposed, were smart enough to recognize that the disappearances usually meant for them to stay away from the surface.

And for Feliks, he was lucky enough to be able to eat such delicacies at least once a month - if they weren't killed or sorely weakened and broken by the drag to land, his mother and father would keep the healthiest ones alive for future consumption. When he was younger, of course, there was some sympathy and pity for them at being eaten alive - but that went away as he became older, and simply saw them as animals to be eaten. Simple enough.

The young man wandered along the beach, occasionally pausing to curl his toes in the sand, arms crossed as he walked. He was still slightly disgruntled at almost drowning. His forehead furrowed slightly, when he saw someone stumbling around, as if he weren't used to his legs. Well, this was interesting, to say the least. As Feliks walked closer, he saw that the man? Girl? No, no, it was a man - was nude, making his nose wrinkle. Was there no modesty, where this man came from?

At the moment, Feliks wanted to run away from him - what if he were insane? - but at the same time, he felt like he did have to help him. It felt like an obligation - from human to human, if you will. Perhaps he was simply disoriented from. . .what? Almost drowning? That made the blonde stiffen, as he thought back to his own experience. Not fun.

"You there! What are you doing, naked on the beach?" He called. Feliks wasn't the best of conversationalists, but he made his point get across. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Pisces was finally stable upon the rock, eyes wide in excitement. Well, it may take some time for him to learn how to use these legs, but he certainly didn't regret his decision of getting them in the first place. Smiling a gentle smile, his head turned to look to the voice that called towards him. His emotions only heightened in this frenzy of new experiences, obviously recognizing that face instantly. Words hardly could escape those soft lips as he tried to think of something to say. This was just all too much to handle at once!

In the same moments he was learning to walk, he had been able to find the man he had saved. The fates certainly must have been smiling upon him, to give him so many things that he had wanted at once. "I... I drifted to shore." His serene tone softly reaching this new arrival's ear, such as the ocean's waters gently beckoning towards the sand. "Yes, that's it, my boat had been swallowed up by the sea, I've been drifting..." Well, there was a recent storm the previous night, that would be able to become his perfect lie. There wasn't anything wrong with a couple of white lies to start the perfect relationship, right?

Trying to stand up straight, he had slipped a bit, his rump hitting the sand with one quick dip of his legs. At his folly, those cheeks had turned as scarlet as a crab scuttling across the beach, his embarrassment clear upon his expression. "Oh dear." The former merman whispered, those locks falling over the youth's eyes as he tried to hide his obvious humiliation. Pisces couldn't help but think that the man of his dreams must've took him for a fool at this point, that he was just some silly drifter, or something of the like.

• The blonde stared at him as he spoke - yes, that's it? It seemed as if he wasn't quite sure about what happened. Or maybe he was just trying to sort everything out in his mind. "Still haven't gotten used to walking on land after being out on the sea, have you?" Feliks asked with a sigh, watching as the man fell, legs buckling. Pursing his lips, he wasn't quite sure what to do for a few moments - he wasn't normally a . . .nice person, not quite sure at what he should do in a situation like this. Exhaling, Feliks walked over to the teen (well, he looked like he was in his teens at any rate), and gripped him by his upper arm, pulling him to his feet.

"Well, seeing as you have been stranded here, I suppose you'll just have to come with me. . .Figure out a place for you to stay. Are you the only one, or are there more?" Feliks and his family might be able to house two, or three - but any more, and they would be on their own. The blonde hesitated slightly, and contemplated simply lifting him and carrying him as if he were a sack - but that would be too much of an indignity to the other male, and it would just be better if he helped him walk along the beach - much better than being treated as an invalid.

Oh, hey, he never did ask for his name. "And your name?" Feliks was almost annoyed that it was he who had to have found him - and what ridiculous long hair he had! No one who was respectable in their port wore hair as long as that, even if they were sailors. "Where are you from?" [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"N.. no I guess I haven't yet." At least his little white lie could make an excuse for his poor walking.
Pisces looked to be rather nervous when the other helped him up, though, worried that he had left a horrible impression on the one he loved more than anything. Sure the former merman didn't know his name, nor did he know anything about this man, but he knew they would fall in love. They had to, it was fate. After all, he saved him from drowning, and so that meant they were promised to be together. If that didn't mean they were fated to love one another, he didn't know what would possibly signify such a thing.

As the other helped him walk, it seemed as though he was starting to get used to it, though he did stumble a bit from time to time. "I'm the only one.. I think... And, my name.. My name is Pisces... I'm from.." Thinking for a few moments, he decided that pretending he had amnesia, or something of the like would make this much easier for him. Yet another white lie, but it really was for the sake of his future love. "I... I guess I don't quite remember... I hit my head quite hard... I suppose it knocked my memory away or something."

Oh this was just perfect, everything would work out fine from here. He was actually going to stay at the man's house, and he would be able to spend so much time with him there! This really was too exciting, and he couldn't help but look to the other rather fondly, love in his eyes. He was hoping he would see the same sort of expression in Feliks' eyes. "Your..er-what's your name?"

• [[Lucky you get a reply. My head is hurting like a bitch right now, but I keep my promises! >__< *Shakes fist*]]

"Mm." After a few more moments, when Feliks saw that the teen could pretty much walk on his own without fewer stumbles and mishaps in general, the blonde let Pisces walk on his own, still in reachable distance if his slipped or otherwise did something stupid. At least there was only one - thank goodness. Either the rest of them had drowned by the merfolk, drowned by themselves, or had simply drifted off elsewhere. He glanced at Pisces. "You lost your memory, yet you remember your name?" He asked dubiously. Well, there was selective amnesia - or something of the sort anyway, Feliks never bothered to pay attention when the doctor started to randomly lecture him whenever he got hurt.

And what was with that stupid look in his eyes? Like some sort of silly, love-sick woman (ah, which reminded him of his fiancee. . .dammit). Looking at him as if he were some sort of savior, or soul mate or something equally silly and ridiculous. And whatever Pisces was hoping for in Feliks' face, it simply wasn't here. He looked bored, and rather disgruntled at having to deal with him. "Feliks," he said.

The pair had finally managed to make their way to the end of the beach, where sand became slightly more rocky, and Feliks had to pick his way to avoid hurting himself (and another visit to the doctor). "Careful." Making his way, the blonde finally reached the paved walkway to his own home - why his parents never bothered to finish paving the rest of the way to the beach was beyond him. "My home - and yours, for the time being, I suppose," he said reluctantly. He wasn't fond of sharing his home - especially with a stranger. But he supposed he would have to deal with it, and try to find some place to send Pisces off too. Wherever it would be, probably better than the backwards place he came from. Long hair? And a ridiculous name like Pisces? Maybe it was better for him to have come here.

Ah, well. At least tonight Markus would be setting up the table for the merfolk - such a pain, that was, to make sure they stayed down while they carved into them. Thrashed and spattered blood everywhere. A nuisance, but a delicious one. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

(I'm so sorry. D: -cling-)

"Yes..." He replied, feigning frustration, "Who knew one could forget vital parts of their memory, and still remember their own name? Though, I suppose that's a relief. I don't think I would ever want to come up with another name." He was trying to make friendly conversation, to get the other to enjoy his company more. For, from what he noticed, Feliks seemed rather emotionally distant. It was odd, though, because he wasn't supposed to be emotionally distant. He was supposed to be close, and affectionate! After all, that's how this was meant to happen, they were supposed to fall deeply in love. Oh well, he was just going to have to try harder. After all, nothing worth having is easy to obtain, right?

When they had reached the tougher part of the path, Pisces desperately tried to reduce the amount of pain he was feeling upon his feet. Though, that didn't work as well as he would've hoped. This was his first time walking, and he still didn't have the coordination to avoid obstacles such as small rocks, and things of the like. The moment the end was in sight, he sighed with relief, obviously finding a soft path more pleasant than those small rocks. At least Feliks was concerned enough to warn him to be careful along this path. Perhaps things weren't as bad as he thought, if the other cared for him enough to warn him, that must mean something positive for their future.

"Thank you so much." He cooed softly, "I'll be sure to be the best guest I can, I promise." The young boy really hoped he wouldn't ruin this. He was already at the love of his life's house, and he knew that if he messed this up, there'd be no future for him at all. The thought of being rejected alone was enough to cause his heart to ache in such a painful manner. "Though... I don't know anyone here... or anywhere else to go when I have to leave." He spoke softly, not liking the prospect of leaving in the least. Pisces had never dealt with the surface, it's culture, or anything like it at all. To be abandoned wold ensure that he wouldn't survive in this new found world. Maybe he could try to get a job as helping out Feliks, that would be a good excuse to stay here!

Little did he know, though, that this place would become his worst nightmare. That everything he ever knew about humans was a lie, and that they had committed countless monstrous crimes against his kind without even a single regret. It would be a harsh awakening for Pisces, that was certain.

• It wasn't much of an explanation - but Feliks had heard weirder, other than merfolk. He had heard of people born with fingers and toes fused together, with legs sticking out of their stomach. . .So perhaps selective amnesia wasn't too weird. "I see," he said finally, and gave a small shrug.

The blonde hesitated at the tone of the others voice, and was quite tempted to pick him up and take him back down to the beach and toss him into the ocean again. Usually people who said that - with that voice - wound up being the worst house guests. "You'll learn, you'll adapt." As if it were final. "Besides, can't be too different than where you came from. . ." He muttered as he led the naked male up to the steps of his large house. The butler opened the double doors, and eyes immediately traveled to Feliks' companion.

"Some clothes that'll fit him, please," Feliks said, "And bring them to our spare guestroom in the west wing." He turned to Pisces, and examined him with a sigh. "Come on, might as well get you to your room," he said, and headed towards a flight of stairs towards their left. "Your room's in the west wing - here." It was one of their most sought after guest rooms, whenever they had people stay in their home. It was right above the slaughter room and the hold for mermaids - apparently, people liked being able to hear them being killed at odd hours of the night. Feliks turned down a hallway, and opened a door, and stepped aside so Pisces could enter.

"Your room." The blonde crossed his arms over his chest. "Dinner's in a few hours. I'll come and get you when it's time. Luther will be here in a few with some clothes that will fit you." Hopefully.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"I.. I'll try my best." He spoke softly, unsure how to respond. He really wanted to stay here no matter what, though. His heart nearly skipped a beat every time Feliks had spoken to him. Pisces felt it was an honor to even be able to come into his home, let alone be able to stay for awhile. "It is quite different though, I'm afraid." The young boy added quietly, knowing he was right about that. When he had seen the butler, he didn't even bother to shield any part of his body. Instead, he had just simply smiled at the man, those blue laced violet eyes showing how terribly excited he was to even be here. Apparently nudity and modesty never correlated in his life. Though he was starting to realize it wasn't human custom to be nude. After all, he was getting strange looks, and everyone else was wearing clothing.

However, it seemed as though the former merman would be able to obtain some experience in wearing clothing. For when he followed Feliks, he soon learned he would be able to wear human clothing too! Feeling his heart beat rapidly in his chest, Pisces eagerly nodded, smiling. "I can't wait, I'll be excited to see you." He cooed softly, going into the room when the other man motioned for him to. "Thank you so much, you're so kind to me. I'm sure dinner will be so lovely, too." Smiling a broad smile, the young boy had no idea of the slaughter that took place in the room below him, or the atrocities that this dinner would bring him. For now, he simply curiously poked around the room, finding every human nick-nack to be quite interesting. He really did love that he finally had the opportunity to walk upon land, and to be with the one he loved.

However, Feliks wasn't going to just walk away and allow himself to get lost in any form of though. His adviser had soon interrupted his path, his arms crossed over his chest. "Sir." He spoke firmly, his defined features etched with the aches of time, "Your fiancee was looking for you, it seemed as though she was very worried. I wouldn't go out without telling anyone, your highness. It's unwise, and it could prove to cause some incidents. If something were to happen to you, we would have no idea where you were." His expensive clothing had told that he had worked here for quite some time, and that he wasn't exactly working for free. This corrupt man had quite a bit of money to his disposal, and he would use it on anything. Then again, nothing less could be expected from Anthony, the adviser who had effectively taken advantage of every ruler he could. Now he was just sinking his fangs into new prey.

• Feliks gave a shrug - for some reason, Pisces was getting on his nerves. He was just too. . .too. . .nice? It wasn't natural, it really wasn't! No one was that damn nice and polite unless they were forced to be that way in certain company (Feliks was a perfect example of that). "Right, sure," he muttered, and then closed the door behind him as he left the other man to his own devices. No doubt Luther would be there within a few minutes - he was an efficient man, and did his job without questioning his orders. A good hire.

And on the other hand a bad hire would be his damn adviser. Damn that man - he always managed to pop up at the most inconvenient times, and annoy him about something or another - usually about his stupid fiancee. The blonde gave a highly undignified snort, and tried not to mimic the other man's pose out of spite. "She can go and rot in hell - I don't care about her. It was stupid of mother and father to marry me off like that." Even if it was tradition. "And what are the chances of something happening to me? Really now." Thinking about that stupid woman made Feliks grind his teeth - she was just so. . .annoying, although that word didn't quite convey his exact feelings towards her.

If he could get away with it, he'd push her out of the balcony and onto the jagged rocks below. Feliks gave a small sight - an adviser for him was completely pointless. Not to mention Anthony had an exorbitant fee on his hire; a complete waste of money. "Is there anything else you want to bother me about? I have that woman to attend to - let her know I didn't go and drown somewhere." He didn't sound pleased at that prospect, but if he didn't, she'd go and complain to his parents.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Pisces had nodded and looked rather pleased with himself. When the other was finally gone, Luther had arrived, fitting the young man with some nice clothes. It was a simple pair of slacks and a nice shirt to go with them. It seemed as though this young man wasn't used to clothing, but he adored it regardless. After all, the love of his life wore it, and so would he! When the tailor had finally left, he had pulled the clothing somewhat tight, enjoying the feeling of the fabric upon his soft flesh. So much had happened in one day, and he was so terribly excited. Who knew what he would experience next? Human cuisine was probably going to be good, though. He couldn't wait to try it out!

The adviser, however, was given permission by Feliks' parents to act in a way he wouldn't with any other royal figure. He had actually grabbed the man by his hair and hissed into his ear, "You're going to play nice with her whether you like it or not." Pushing the prince away, he continued, "It's your job to have a child with her. That's what your destiny is, do not question it, and keep your snide remarks to yourself. I can have you sent to a reformatory school any time I so please. You may seem a bit old for it, but they won't doubt me that pleasure." Walking off quietly, it seemed as though Anthony wasn't going to play nice, though. He was simply going to do as he liked, and he was going to make sure that this ruling would be exactly how he wanted it, just like the one previous.

In loo of realizing that he had a few hours to himself, though, Pisces had left the house. He was able to leave without much difficulty, as the news of a strange looking boy who came in the building completely nude wouldn't exactly go by unnoticed. They weren't worried about not recognizing the boy with long hair, or his beautiful eyes, and so it would be easy to identify him. Going out to the beach, he had collected some shells that he found to be rare, compared to those he discovered underwater. The young boy finally collected a good amount and returned to his room, waiting for Feliks to arrive. Needless to say, he had the shells upon his lap waiting, biting his lip gently in anticipation. The moment that Feliks were to arrive, he would hand the shells over, speaking a few kind words of friendship. He was sure this scheme wouldn't fail, and so he had managed to change that worried expression to that of a smile. Well, here goes nothing.

Back
Top Bottom