Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Soldier's Return (ToujoursPur And Kratos)

A sinister laugh escaped him now, Seth was past the point of caring about stopping just for their son's sake or hers. "I make you sick hmm.., rich coming from a hoar that used to take anything she could get.. such despicable acts.. with a low respect for yourself or others.. all you wanted was pleasure.. and for that, I am going to shut up your mouth with something that will probably make you gag.. until you are begging me to stop and put it in your pussy.. " Once that was said he started to readjust his position before his hands grabbed her jaw ready "any last words while you can still speak?"

"I only had sex with you! They wouldn't let me visit you in the hospital. What is wrong with you? I only had sex with you." she tried to push him away yet she knew it was useless. He had trapped her and there was no escape. Brooke tried to move but nothing worked. The more she moved the more in pain she would be. She tried to keep her mouth closed yet his hands made her open her jaw. She started to gag and she tried to close her mouth.

He had full control over this situation and it was exactly how he wanted things to be. Until she had completely submitted to his full control, things would just get worse from now on.. and even once she had submitted.. Well he knew his personality was not going to change, with one hand clasping her jaw open he then lined up his member. "This should show you what your mouth is good for.." Once he said that he thrusted in reasonably hard, holding her jaw tight as he hit the back of her throat and then pulled lightly back only to thrust in deep again.

Back
Top Bottom