Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Soldier's Return (ToujoursPur And Kratos)

Michelle sighed sadly as she remembered her husband leaving to Iraq for the third time. They had been married for eight years now making her twenty six. They only had one child now. A little boy who was three years old. Simon, their son, looked exactly like their father. She was at the airport with Simon waiting for him to return. She prayed every night that he would stay here for a while and it sounded like it. He had been injured a few times and the army was taking pity on him. He was now able to spend almost a year back home. Michelle had a couple of suprises for her husband. She had planned for her son to spend the night at grandma's house. Michelle wanted them to have a fun night like she had promised him in all the letters she wrote to him.

Wars did a lot to man, they partially twisted the mind of the individual as countless died either around them or end result they would die. Not Seth though, he had at least survived this long with not much effect from the wars. But this time it was different, he had almost died and everything was being looked at through his deep blue eyes differently. The bullet had grazed the outer edge of his heart, and luckily he was saved but his psychology definently was a little altered to say the least. It was finally time to return to his wife, which he had missed for a while now, but now that he was going back.. it did not feel like he was himself anymore. As his plane landed in a sigh escaped his lips as he looked out its window watching the ground get closer, soon he would be home with Michelle.. they said at least for a year, hopefully that would be true. Finally now as he entered the airport and gathered his luggage he went to a nearby pay phone, the reason.. because his mobile had been flat long ago. The house phone dialed a few times before he waited for Michelle to answer. Once the line indicated that she had, he began to speak "I am finally here love... are you going to come pick me up or do I have to catch a taxi home.."

Michelle smiled and squealed happily. "Yes baby we will get there right away. Do not go anywhere." she quickly hung up. She grabbed Simon and placed him in the car. She drove to the base quickly and smiled once she got out of the car. She smiled as she saw him standing there in his uniform. At the mere sight of him she already wanted to ravage him. She maintained her composure and walked over to him. "Oh sweet heart I missed you so much." she breathed and kissed him roughly and pulled him close to her. "Look at Simon he has grown so much and he knows his numbers up to 30." she smiled happily and kissed her husband again. Michelle loved the smell of him and would always smell his pillow when he wasn't home.

It was nice to hear her voice again, hear he was sitting down at the front of the base now waiting for his wife, to take him away from this place hopefully for a while. A near death expeirence had worried him, almost enough to instantly quit but when they offered the one year break he gladly accepted instead of resigning. He kissed back rather strongly showing how much he had missed her, and how much she had been missing out on if he was with her. It was nice to be this close although something in him wanted more... yet seeing Simon he managed to take control of that urge. "He is really starting to look like me.... Hey Simon.. so you count Thirty now son.. thats great.." He smiled lightly at him, his son had been his happiness for quite a while now and hopefully the war had not changed that.

Michelle smiled and kissed him again. She started to tear up a bit now that he was home. She placed Simon on her hip as they walked to the car. Simon was happy that his father was back and counted to thirty for his daddy. Michelle smirked as he was asleep. "Tonight you are going to have the night of your life." she whispered and kissed his neck. "I am so glad you are alive baby. I was so worried. Everytime the door knocked I thought you were dead." she whispered and shuddered at the thought. Michelle dropped Simon off at her mom's house and smiled as they were alone. "Now that Simon is at grandma's house we can have the whole night to ourselves baby." she giggled and looked at him. "I can't wait. When we get home, I will get ready and be waiting for you in the bed." she smiled.

Once inside the car, Seth listened to Simon count and smiled at him "Good job buddy.." He ruffled his kids hair and it did not seem to take long for his kin to fall asleep. Once that occured he looked over to hear his wife's words, He was looking forward to them yet now seeing Simon asleep part of him felt more aggressive and when they dropped him off, it almost felt as if he was a dog that had been taken off it's leash to run a muck. "The whole night... I plan for us to have a lot more then that.. but when we do get home.. I have a surprise for you to.. you just have to wait.. a little longer.."

Michelle looked at him happily surprised she would be getting a gift. She looked at him with a small smile on her face. The thought of him giving her something made her really happy. She took a deep breath and drove home in a hurry. She walked inside the house and smiled looking at him. "See the same way you left it." she walked to their room and grabbed her sexy school outfit. She smiled and walked inside the bathroom after winking at him. She left the bathroom door open.

Most husbands of war would not come home with a gift, yet almost dying had it's effects.. and it would not be classified as a good gift but it was the only thing he could give her. Upon seeing the house nothing seemed to feel like it had changed, the only thing that felt different was himself. Seth looked at her walking with her before watching as she walked into the bathroom winking at him before leaving. Seeing as the bathroom door was open he decided to walk in after her his arms going around her as he spoke words into her ear "War changes a man... yet you seem to be the same old slut you always were.. the first thing on your mind is sex.. all you want to do is have a good fuck.. bet you while I was gone have been fucking other people haven't you.. while you thought I was dead.. not going to return.. you fucking whore... " He dragged her out of the bathroom, while she was still only getting half dressed before he threw her backwards against the bed. He lent down on her with his body weight not caring if it hurt as he glared down at her. "You have not changed at all have you.. I remember this has happened before .. I let it slide.. but not this time,.." he had her pinned down against the bed, his eyes showing more anger then lust, yet it was obvious that he still wanted something.

Michelle looked at him a bit afraid. "What? Honey what are you talking about?" she asked a bit worried and looked at him. "Sweetheart I never had sex with anyone but you in the ten years we have been dating. What is wrong?" she asked. She figured this had something to do with teh war yet she didn't think it affected him that much. "Honey I have never screwed anyone else. You took my virginity remember?" she asked trying to calm him down. She screamed as she was suddenly dragged out of the bathroom. She only had on a pair of underwear and a shirt. She never decided to put on a bra. She screamed and tried to back away yet his weight stopped her from moving very far. Michelle gulped and looked at him sadly. "Baby what is wrong? I thought you wanted to sleep with me. Do you not find me attractive anymore?" she asked a bit worried that his was to say she wasn't hot anymore. She tried to push him off of her. "Sweetheart you are hurting me." she groaned and tried to push him off.

He saw the fear in her eyes and somehow it excited him to see such a thing from her, "Good if I am hurting you then you can feel the pain I went through.. when I was forced to go back to the army.. to make sure you had money to look after Simon.." His voice showed distaste as he continued to pin her down speaking once more in the same tone "I nearly died last month.. I was so close to death.. and I have to say.. where were you.. no where because you don't care.. your just a selfish bitch who only used me for a good fuck.. well I am over that shit.. no I am making decisions now.. I fuck you when I want.. how I want.. even if I have to force you .. as I know you will take it like the slut you are.." His hand slapped across her face hard, leaving a red mark before he grabbed her hair and lowered her to the ground before looking down at her "Remove my pants and use your mouth for something useful.. unless you want me to force you to do it.."

Michelle whimpered and shook her head. She tried to wiggle away from him yet stopped. "What? I never made you join the military! I cared that you almost died but I can't fly all the way to Iraq to see you with a baby living with us." she whimpered. "I am not a slut or a bitch! What is your problem?" Michelle asked bitterly. She screamed as she grasped her cheek and started to cry. "Please stop." she begged him and whimpered softly. As she was on the ground she still held the place where she grabbed her hair. "No! You don't deserve for me to please you tonight! Look at all the things you called me why would I do this to you?" she looked at him pissed off. Tears still pouring down her cheeks.

One thing Seth was definently feeling right now was power, something he liked.. and it seemed the war finally got to him like it did to many others. "I don't deserve you hmm?... is that how you treat your war beaten husband.." Hearing that he brought a hand hard across her face and then Seth grabbed her hair hard as he lent his body a little back raising her to his eye level as he stood up. "you don't have a choice Michelle.. If you won't please me.. then I will have to make you do such a thing..." Once that was said he threw her to the ground reaching down and holding her hair still. "Now use your mouth for something useful.. your lucky I am even thinking about letting you even near my cock.. after that show of attitude.."

Brooke started to cry a bit more as she looked at him with fear in her eyes. She started to back up away from him as she whimpered sadly. She screamed as she heard his hand slap her once more. She yelled as her hair was grabbed and she grabbed his hand scratching it. She shook her head and looked away. "I don't want to please you." she hissed and growled a bit. Brooke tried to sit up and get away from him. "I don't want to be near you."

Her feeble efforts to stop him were almost making him laugh, she really was powerless to stop him and he was loving every moment of this so far. "You may not want to.. but I fucking get what I want from my slut.... I have been away for months now... and I expect a good fuck... whether you want to or not" He had now forced her onto the ground still holding onto her hair, " Your going to do what I want.. and that is decided.."

Brooke hated the cruel laugh that played from his lips. Brooke never felt worse in her entire life. "You would get a good fuck if you weren't such a dick!" she yelled at him and tried to push him off of her. "I will never give you what you want. I will fight and kick and scream. I will tell my mother what you do. You will never see Simon again." she threatened as she cried louder.

He growled at her, his voice going lower as he spoke again. "Lier.. I will see Simon regardless.. since you are not getting rid of me that easy" He grabbed hold of her mouth before placing his lips on hers hard the kiss a lot more invasive then what he would normally give her, and upon finishing he bit her lip making it bleed a little "No more fighting against me and I will make this easier for you..." His hands lowered his pants before removing them as he dragged her head against the boxers he was wearing to make her feel him getting harder. "Feel that.. that is what is going to go in and out of your mouth in a moment... all the way in... until you want to gag..."

Brooke screamed in the kiss and tried to push his face away. His kiss was horrible and she tried to knee him in the groin. She shook her head wildly and tried to bite his lip roughly. He bit her lip and she whimpered as it stung. Her mouth started to bleed as she glared at him. "Stay away from me." she growled and glared a bit more. She groaned in disgust as she felt him getting harder. She wanted to throw up at the thought of him getting excited. She was not wet and she growled. "Stop this. You are not even getting me excited." she snapped at him. Brooke growled and looked at him. "You better not think I am really doing that with you." she hissed at him. "I will bite if off."

He did not really care if Brooke was excited or not, it meant no difference to him. After all at the moment he only cared about himself and getting what he wanted. Seth used to care, but that was sometime ago, the close to death experience changing his life possibly for the better for him anyhow. Not for the people around him, upon hearing her threat he grabbed her jaw with quite some force "Even think about it.. and I will make sure to break this pretty little jaw of yours.." His hands grabbed some rope from underneath the bed now and quickly tied up her legs forcing them together for now, it was to stop them from flailing about, her hands were also tied behind her back as he glared at her. "I have heard enough of you talking... now it's time to see if your mouth has any other good uses"

Brooke looked at him as he threatened to break her jaw. "I am going to put up Simon for adoption. I am not going to have our baby live with a crazy man like you." she tried to kick him off of her. She sighed as her legs and hands were tied and she tried to roll them over. She kept her mouth close not letting him in. She was not going to give a bj to this asshole. Brooke tried to look away from him as tears started to pour out of her eyes.

A growl left his throat warning her that doing such a thing would be a bad idea, maybe just left at her mum's for a few days..But not adoption. He gripped her cheeks tightly between one hand holding just underneath her chin. "If your gonna keep trying to not pleasure me then I will force your mouth open, and ram my cock through it... and it will make you choke.. Is that what you want?"

"No! I just don't want you to touch me." she growled and tried to grab his hand away from her mouth. She started to whimper and cry. Brooke continued to think about their son as the bruises on her face started to throb. Brooke couldn't help but start to pass out a bit. The pain was starting to cause her to pass out. "Stop." she whispered as her eyes were half closed.

Seeing that Brooke was starting to pass out, he could see an advantage that he could use, "stop... your asking me to stop after I have been away for so long.. get fucked you selfish bitch.." Once that was said he threw her down to the ground. "For that.. you will have to earn the right to suck my cock.. slave.." If she went unconscious now, he planned to tie her up against the bed arms and legs stretched out a little, ready for anything he would wish to do to her.

Brooke tried to push him away yet couldn't. She fell to the ground and started to cry. "Please. . .stop this." she begged and slowly slipped into unconciousness. Brooke woke up thirty minutes later tied to the bed. Her legs were wide open as her arms were too.

It had been rather easy causing Brooke to go unconscious and it was even easier to tie her up into her bed like he had planned. Now Seth was just waiting for her to awaken so that she would be conscious.. .it made things more interesting to hear his whores response, although he did have something that would be put in her mouth forcefully soon. Something thick and hard ready to go deep especially if she showed attempts to try and bite. "Finally awake Brooke.. good" He moved closer before licking up her leg upwards to her stomach before stopping at her breast. "I get pleasure before you do.. that is the deal... and since you wanted to try and be all defiant.. your now going to get fucking taking advantage of.. like the whore you will be.. Brooke, I love you.. but I want more.. and if you won't give it.. I will take it... " He moved closer now grabbing her face tightly with his right hand "Two choices... two answers.. yes or no... do you want it in your mouth first.. or in your pussy... After that.. I get my fucking way.."

Brooke groaned and noticed she was tied up as soon as her eyes opened. She sighed and prayed she was kidnapped. She took a deep breath and whimpered a bit. Brooke took a deep breath as she started to get turned on from his tongue. She wriggled against her bonds and shook her head no. She would not let herself enjoy this pleasure. "I gave you enough before you went psychotic on me! If you love me and our son you would stop this." she hissed and whimpered as his hand hurt her. "No where. You make me sick. Just wait we are getting a divorce tomorrow." she growled and glared at him.

Back
Top Bottom