Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for a girl who likes being awkward!

Winterton52

Banned
Banished
Hey all!

So after a couple of requests, I realized I have a theme developing, so here is my request! You'll see it isn't a RP request but rather a character request. Reston is I'm not looking for a specific roleplay to get into, but I'd rather chat to someone, work on a character and discuss scenes and scenarios, so here goes!

What I'm looking for is a female who is okay being shy, but with some crazy sexual element about her! Some examples include:

-Having huge boobs for her body
-Having very saggy boobs (this is a major kink)
-Being constantly wet (not necessarily from being horny all the time)
-Constantly hard nipples
-Often forgetting to put a bra on
-Forgetting panties and flashing
-Watermelon breasts- so this is an odd kink, I know, but I'd love to explore discussing this with someone. The premise is that a woman (should be athletic, a runner), either grows or develops a pairs of breasts that are as big, and more importantly, as heavy as watermelons! They would feel like normal breasts, but she'd have to try and cope with their extreme weight!
Easily turned lesbian- so this one I've been playing with for a while in various iterations! Basically, I'm dating a girl (would be you), and she insists she is straight, but then gets involved with other woman, even turning full lesbian! Also, I'd love to try a situation where we are serious, and a really small thing causes her to become a full lesbian!
The experiment- the thinking behind this is that a couple try an experiment where the woman wears a watch, or takes a pill or something, that causes her boobs to change in crazy ways... huge, really heavy, etc. the experiment is that they have to cope with life with her living with crazy boobs!

So the awkwardness id love to discuss is that the character isn't some sex maniac, or even particularly outgoing. Rather, she is shy and does her best to cope with her characteristics!

If you feel you could play someone like that, drop me a message! I have discord too, if you'd like to use that. And bonus points for first person.

Hope for some cool responses!

W

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom