Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angelic Proscription (Angel:Survivor)

Angel

Star
Living amongst humans can be difficult. You start understanding them, their emotions becoming more and more readable. Slowly but surely you start having similar traits, similar signs of the emotions they bare. I'm an Angel. I work for my God and we're called Redemption. I've heard stories about rivaled Angels. It was said to believe that the others believed that all humans should go to hell. That none should be saved because they didn't deserve redemption. I personally have never come across our rivals and the only thing I knew were the stories. I'm on a mission right now. I'm guarding a young boy by the name of James. He's in elementary school and it was said to believe he was going to be kidnapped and held for ransom. So this assignment was given to me. My name is Kari. I've been staying on earth as a teacher's assistant at his school. This is my best way to watch over him. Little did I know... I would be meeting our forbidden rivals sooner than I thought. What are they doing here?

It was said that we believed that our rivals damned all humans to hell. What Redemption didn't know is that they thought the same exact thing. They believed Redemption damned all humans. Kari didn't pay any mind to this however. She didn't know about the others, let alone if they truly still existed, or even if they had at all. She knew her mission and that is what she was focused on.

Back
Top Bottom