Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Come Help Row the Boat

Open Post

TheRowBoat

Planetoid
Hello there! I'm new!

About me, probably best to start here.
  • I'm currently a 27 year old male college student, working on my doctorate as of right now in History. Been my dream to be able to be a professor and pass on my knowledge of history to everyone else.

• I work what is deemed a twilight shift from about 3 AM to 9 AM in during the weekdays, but, due to how mundane the job is and how my position is to make sure things are just running well, I find myself bored and able to browse the internet.

• I'm a big nerd in all the aspects of life, as you will no doubt notice from the fandoms that'll probably earn their own tab on this page. And my love of history as well.

• Experience oh right. So I've probably been roleplaying for about five years now I would say, only started doing it when I turned eighteen, but my partners seem to like what I do.

• And hey, if you're interested in doing an RP, feel free to hit me up on here on either a PM or post in this thread.

Requirements(?), feels weird calling it that, let's say Preferences

• Communication is key here friends. We all know we want to be able to communicate with one another and enjoy our RP experiences, so don't be afraid to just shoot a quick message about potential post delays or the ilk. And hey if you just wanna talk, feel free to do so.
  • I'm also available on Discord.

• I am never one to get on someone's grammar. Trust me, I've had enough professors get on my case about sentence structure (a concept that still boggles my mind in all honesty), but let's just do a quick double check over what we type and we'll all be peachy.

• I'm more of a quality guy than a quantity guy. But, if you can only post one paragraph, that is more than okay with me. Again, we're all busy in this day and age. So just do the best you can, and make it the best damned paragraph you got.

• Not too picky on character sheets, or if you want the story to detail who and what our characters are.

• Gotta love me some third person writing, plus it allows us to play other side characters more effectively if we need to.

• Love me some plot and smut, and am willing to do all sort of ratio ranges from 90:10 to 10:90.

Kinks:
F-list - Warning

Above is the list to the f-list of my kinks and stuff, if there is anything you'd like to do, or find confusing on mine, or want to discuss something with me, feel free to talk about it in the PM when we're talking about characters, plot, and general ideas.

Plots: Just a lot of plot ideas I like. It would be too much to list every single thing out here. Especially with every single variation.

Fandoms: Also going to be a lot. Also can be used as like a strange outline for things I enjoy and we can take elements from. We can also insert OCs into these worlds.
  • Mass Effect (Let's forget Andromeda and the last half hour of 3)

• InFamous (Or a universe in which weird super powers are just emerging)

• Final Fantasy (A big favorite, that strange Japanese interpretation of fantasy)

• Legend of Zelda (Big fantasy nerd)

• Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat (Or any situation in which we have fighters representing nations in a complex plot)

• Kingdom Hearts (Final Fantasy again with vague weird concepts)

• Fallout (Love me some satirical retro apocalypse futures)

• Bloodborne and Dark Souls (Strange and dark fantasies)

• The Elder Scrolls, specifically Skyrim (Again, big fantasy nerd)

• Borderlands (Weird satire Mad Max sci-fi)

• Pokemon (Always a big favorite)

• Dragon Ball (Series as a whole)

• Naruto (Basically Ninja Dragon Ball)

• Bleach (Basically Ghost Samurai Dragon Ball)

• My Hero Academia (Basically Super Hero Naruto)

• Gundam (The big mecha aspect)

• JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (So weird, so amazing)

• DC Comics (Big fan of the comics, let's ignore the movies and use the good bits of the comics)

• Marvel Comics (Big fan of the films, like the comics, not so much the modern stuff)

• Amalgam Comics (Come on, what isn't awesome about fusing Batman and Wolverine!)

• Lord of the Rings (Come on, big fantasy)

• Star Wars (I can go on all day about it)

• Avatar: The Last Airbender (Big fan of the world, and the amalgamated animals)

• Dungeons and Dragons (Big fantasy nerd)
  • One Piece
  • Lots of other anime and manga and games. Just feel free to propose an idea.

Last edited:
36c708b760125abc90371e1f38615ef7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom