Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Water how we love you so. {BlisteredBlood and Zaila}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaila

Super-Earth
Nelicquele-1.jpg

The Okena temple is a shrine that was built hundreds of years ago to worship the god of water, Poseidon. The followers this temple attracted believed that water was the basis for all life and without it there was only barrenness and desolation. Generations and generations of grandmothers, mothers, and daughters were brought up within the temple walls and taught to be skilled elemental worshippers. For about 50 years, the temple's popularity dwindled and less and less followers were going to the temple to worship the life giving element. The high priestesses, in an attempt to keep their temple erect, went into the surrounding towns and convinced mothers and other relatives to give over young girls that showed promise. Neliquele was one of these girls and was the only one to prosper within the temple out of all the other girls taken from the towns.

Neliquele held a special and very rare gift. It was something the high priestesses had never seen someone possess outside of old journals they'd read of battles the old priestesses waged to keep their temples in one piece. It was a gift called blood-bending. While it was a well known fact that all followers and practitioners of the temple possessed the ability to manipulate water, none of them were able to turn that into the ability to manipulate the water in someone's blood. This wasn't something she practiced, oh no, she was born with it. However, she never used it for evil or malicious means, only for defense.

The village Neliquele grew up in wasn't exactly honorable or harmonious. Crimes were wrought without the area and it wasn't unheard of for people to be murdered or women being raped. Knowing she possessed this ability, Neliquele used it to protect her friends from falling to the vile hands of the seedier members of their society. Men feared her when they saw her approaching since they'd heard the stories and knew the pain she could cause. She used this to her advantage and became a sort of bodyguard to the women of the village. By the time the temple took her, when she was about fifteen, the men had been afraid of her for so long that the crime rate had dropped completely and women were being treated right. Despite living in the temple, she still made it a point to visit the village and make sure things were going well.

That was three years ago. Now she's eighteen and just about to become an apprentice after having been an acolyte since she was inducted. The temple used her gift as a guarding method like the village had and she'd succeeded in keeping about twenty enemy religions and sects from ruining their temple to claim it as their own. She was a valued member of the temple and treated close to how a high priestess was treated, only she didn't have the title. She had her own quarters, complete with a bath and a king sized bed, and a private chapel which the brook ran right through so she could pray at her own whim and not at the whims declared by the rest of the temple.

Unfortunately, temples aren't always seen as peaceful places within a community. There were rumors of more and more of their acolytes being picked off when they were sent on missions. The acolytes were the lowest caste within the temple, outside of servants, so they were usually given the job to protect the people within. If they continued to be picked off then their protection would be reduced down to the few officers they had and...Neliquele. This was happening too quickly and the Okena Temple hadn't expected an attack since they weren't a hostile group. It was this thinking that resulted in them not having enough protection or guarding methods handy when the government finally attacked.

They laid siege on the place, attacking any stronghold they had managed to build since the shrine was erected. Screams ripped through the once peaceful halls forcing the followers to flee and merely become cannon fodder for the soldiers' powerful weapons. Bit by bit, the temple crumpled and Neliquele had done all she could to try and save it. Ten men had died by her blood bending, the blood stopped from going to their heart. They had been quick kills, but having to do it in such rapid succession weakened her greatly. Hardly able to walk, she trudged up the steps to her quarters and collapsed at the side of the bed, pulling herself against the wall to try and regain her strength. It was only a matter of time before they found her and with her power fresh out of reserves, she would be vulnerable to capture.

Time floated by and after a while the screams and cries of agony throughout the temple became a droning hum, hardly causing her to jump when a new agonizing sound joined the fray. It was indiscernible how much time had gone by, but she could see that the sun outside was just starting to set. This siege had started mid-morning and their mission was almost complete. What that mission was she could only guess at since it had to be one of two things. Either they were an enemy temple coming to eradicate them, or they were sent by the government because their practice was seen as heresy and a possible plot to use their abilities to overthrow the government.

A yawn passed through her lips, stretching them in preparation for the action, but pausing when she heard booted feet click onto the stone floor of her quarters. Muscles tensed within her body, fingers digging into the stone next to her so hard it was a miracle her nails didn't break clean off. Someone had found her quarters... Someone was either here to kill her or capture her and she had nothing left of her ability. It would need at least a day to regenerate. The only thing left to do was die honorably so, she lifted herself from the ground and walked around the bed, coming to a stop before the man, fingers folded at her waist, eyes directly on his.

"I will not degrade myself by begging you for my life. I will not kneel at your feet and cry because of this misfortune. If you wish to kill me, then do it, but I will die standing. I firmly believe that if the Goddess wills this then let it be. I am not worthy of interfering with her plans." Her jaw tightened and she stood her ground, despite her wobbly stance. It would be quite clear that the words she spoke were genuinely backed up by the reserve found in her porcelain features.

sample-69eca46c8eddd83b3e2b7a1e9502.jpg

"If that is your intention, miss," A male voice spoke through the room when the bootfalls came to a stop right in front of her. "I shall not honor that. What I have come here for, is you personally. I was sent here by my employer to investigate what has been going on here when I have found out that you and the other heretics around here have been... causing some trouble for us and have been upsetting the normal balance of nature, even going so far as to practice some kind of sadistic rituals." He added, stepping into the dim light that glimmered here, exposing a man that stood roughly 6' 2" tall, slim but toned in stature and clad in what appeared to be a military issued suit of armor that would normally shine like platinum in the daylight, but the majority of which had been stained red not by any wounds he suffered, but rather from the number of people he had just slaughtered getting here. Even the greatsword that he gently jabbed into the ground was coated in the coppery/almond-like scent of blood, possibly due to him continuing to butcher his way through any remaining "enemy forces".

Even when the man opened his eyes and aimed them at her, they held the aura of a man that while upheld the rules, there was a dark and sinister shimmer to them. The iris color themselves seemed to match him perfectly for someone that was so cold and malicious: A pale shade of blue, possibly reminding one of the frozen tundras in the northern mountain regions. Shoulder length locks of blonde occasionally got in the way of one of these disturbing irises, but a simple push of a hand usually got it out of the way so he could look at her fully.

"Either way, it makes little difference to me whether you live or you die by my hand." He concluded with a shake of his head, never taking his eyes from the porcelain skinned bloodbender.

Fear gripped the girl when the man spoke, his intention causing her eyes to widen and feet to stumble back a couple steps. What did he want with her? Did he know of her ability? Or did he simply know that she was the highest power within the temple and therefore the leading authority? Whatever the case, she knew he wasn't leaving until he procured his prize, her. "What is it you want with me then?" she asked flatly, her chin tipped up in challenge to his authority and defiance to the submission his eyes silently demanded of her. His manor of appearance armor wise made it obvious that he held a high station in whatever group it was that he manned and he stood with a regality and a strong demeanor that demanded respect from any that encountered him. This man had just stormed through her beloved temple, killed who knows how many of its followers, and had made it clear that he intended to capture her. Respect was the last thing on her mind when it came to what she felt toward the man.

The scent of blood from his sword filled the air, causing her to crinkle her nose and turn away from the coppery-red coated blade, her stomach churning at the realization of what that vitae had been caused by. Screams erupted in her mind equipped with images of women looking at the man horrified as he ran them through with the imposing weapon. "You're a monster," she whispered, backing up and falling onto the single sized bed within her quarters, her head swimming with both the weakness she still felt and the mourning for all the women that had perished in this single day. Teeth gritted at the man's words, eyes flashing back to him as she stood from the bed, a glare and an angry countenance the only expression conveyed. Hatred was burning within her eyes and could almost be felt rising from her skin, the atmosphere of the room taking on a tense and uncomfortable sensation. "It is you who will live or die by mine." Despite her power reserves being gone for the moment, the promise she put behind those words was enough to show that she was more than confident in her ability to make them true. This man would pay dearly for killing her friends, women who were mothers, sisters, and grandmothers. The temple wasn't just random followers...it was a family. It might have not been biological, but each woman cared for the other as if they were.

"I will make you death slow and painful so you can experience the suffering you've caused the people I held dear." With her threats made clear, she rose from the bed and walked toward him, stopping just scant inches from the man and delivering a devilish smirk. "Do you still wish to take me knowing the risks? Or are you more inclined to grant my wish and allow me to join my family in the afterlife?"

"What do I want with you?" He asked, tilting his head to the side and narrowing those harsh looking irises at her without even missing a beat. "That, my dear lady, is none of your concern. What I can tell you is that your services are required with the greatest of importance." He added, shaking his head. In truth, he had heard of this woman's abilities, but he had not been told exactly the nature of them. All that was said to him before he had set out was that she had a peculiar ability that could bend the forces of nature to her will and that was that.

He didn't exactly hear her next comment as he watched her step back from him in sheer shock and fear of him, causing him to merely smirk in response and shrug his shoulders in a sort of so-what-if-I-am manner while looking off to the side before looking back at her. After all, it's not in his job description that he was supposed to show compassion for those that might try to do him harm. After all, it was their fault for even taking up arms against him.

What did catch his attention though, was how she was now glaring at him and snarled her face at him with rage and anger bristling from her. Again, his profession ignored how the person or people was supposed to feel. The assumption was this: If it bleeds, then make it bleed and take no prisoners. But soon after she made her threat against him, the man's face soon soured, his eyes taking on a more annoyed appearance. "I would like to know just how you intend on following through with your words, madam." He answered, his tone dropping to a lower register, informing her to either back off or risk the consequences.

Finally, a pang of anger shot through him after she spoke again, prompting him to suddenly lash out against her as quick as a rattlesnake, cocking his empty hand back and swung it forward, backhanding her clearly across the face which knocked her back onto the bed. "I would like to remind you of the position you are now currently in, you sniveling, pathetic little bitch." He hissed out seethingly while aiming a hellbent gaze at her. "You are in no position to make threats against someone who now has absolute dominion over you, so you are either going to play nice or I shall make you, one way or another." He added, his tone growing ever more threatening. "Do you understand that?" He asked, stepping closer to her to then loom over her in an imposing manner. "If I wanted to, I would've sent you to hell to live amongst the rest of your wretched ilk by myself if I wanted to about thirty minutes ago." He concluded, holding up a clenched fist that was teeming with anger.

Hearing the man ask that she tell him just how she planned on following through with her words was enough of an incentive to summon whatever sliver of power still remained within her and use it against him. The summoning was performed, but the power was kept just below the surface of her skin, ready to be accessed when she wished it to be. If this man -did- know of her abilities then he probably carried a talisman or was equipped with an enchantment that would counteract her power. "Pray you never find out." Her tone had turned cold as well, unfeeling and emotionless since she had not even a hint of compassion for this man. As far as she was concerned, he was nothing more than the most vile thing hell itself could spew and land in front of her. He wasn't even fit to be called a man...more a creature of grotesque and disgusting properties.

It seemed at first that he didn't react to her ending statement, but before she could react, a hand came flashing from the side and exploded across her cheek which sent her stumbling back into the bed from the impact. Pain spread through the area quickly and the broken blood vessels beneath the skin quickly reddened the offended cheek. A soft whimper escaped her as she raised a hand to press it to the assaulted region, warm skin throbbing beneath the soothing, cool hand. "Bastard..." was muttered beneath her breath, eyes shooting up and glittering with anger and defiance to his words. There was absolutely no way she would admit defeat to this man and certainly no way she would cow to him. She served one being and one being only and she inwardly prayed the wonderful goddess would save her from this torment and end her suffering while the other half of her consciousness remained trained on the man's actions and whatever it was he was spewing.

At his question concerning her comprehension, she simply gritted her teeth and raised herself up into a sitting position, eyes burning into his, jaw tight with consternation despite how close his proximity he now was. Lithe form bent beneath him, palms pushing into the comforter as she scooted back a bit, that defiant gleam still present within her bottomless, obsidian pools. Fingers clenched into fists behind her, concentration going into her limbs where it grabbed that little morsel of power she'd managed to summon about ten minutes before he chose to invade her personal space. It was just enough to show the man merely a hint of what she was capable of.

"How does your hand feel?" would be asked before she enacted the sliver of power, using it to concentrate on the blood vessels in his hand which were twisted and contorted, tightening them to the point of making his fingers open up seemingly all on their own. All the veins would be brooking the surface, engorged with forced blood and throbbing painfully, possibly excruciatingly, as she continued to twist them. "Many of your men died by my hand. I never makes threats, only promises. Now...let me ask, who is it that has dominion over who?" Oh she was well aware that he still had a perfectly working hand and two legs that were more than capable of dealing a powerful kick or a knee, but she viewed those as secondary concerns since now it was all about showing just how resolute she could be and just who he was dealing with.

The look on the man's face just seemed to tell more than astory of what he was going to do to her if she didn't heed to his words. More than likely, he would've been more than happy to have lopped her head off at the neck and drove it through a pike for all to see and fear. But that one moment would soon translate into something that he wasn't precisely prepared for. The very same hand he had used to backhand her with felt strangely odd at the moment. Painfully odd, at that. Looking to it, he would then feel his hand growing underneath the gauntlet until streaks of pain were shooting through it, the same feeling one would get as if though they were arrowshot. Suddenly, he let out a short-lived screech of anguish as he then tucked his hand under his opposite arm and turned away from her, refusing to answer her question at the given moment.

In a pained state of hellbent anger, the man glared back up at her and raised his other hand up, dropping his greatsword to the ground to then grab her by the neck and gave it a damn good squeeze, forcing her to either break her concentration or risk being choked out. "By the fires of Hades, you hellspawned wench, you will relinquish whatever trickery you have on me or so help me, I'll break your goddamned neck and dissect you limb from limb!" He roared at her savagely.

The screech that ripped from the man was music to her ears since it meant her attempt at manipulating the blood within his veins had worked. Unfortunately, it was all the power she had left and the intense concentration left her lightheaded and listless. Thankfully, she could still pay attention enough to see the delightful effects the ability was having on the man's hand and his horror at what was happening. She watched, smirking, as he ducked his hand beneath the opposite arm in a futile attempt to stop the torment currently affecting it.

That pain stopped when she wished it to and she was in no hurry to save the man from his current torture. When he turned back, however, that smirk dropped, the hatred and killer thoughts conveyed easily turning her satisfaction into fear as his hand raced out and closed around her throat. Fingers closed around the slender column, denying her breath and pushing her trachea in towards her throat which caused her to cough and struggle for breath. Despite the action, she was able to keep up the assault on his hand, but at his threat, she had no choice other than dropping it. The blood curdling feeling within his hand would dissipate in a matter of moments, but it would take a while for the appendage to feel right again. Meanwhile, her fingers pulled at the ones closed around her neck, eyes pleading with him to release her as lungs burned for the breath they were being forbidden of.

It took a bit longer than he would've liked, but eventually, that hellish bit of pain that was once racing through his hand began to alleviate, causing him to shake out his thought-to-have-been injured hand. That was definitely going to require some looking at by the time he got home. However, the hand that was still wrapped securely around her throat was still locked nice and tight as he thought about just snapping her neck and just ending it all right then and there, but no. Eventually, reason would then settle within his mind as he then slowly relinquished his hand on her throat, albeit slowly. As much as he would've loved to have just killed her, he had to get her back to his employer in one piece. That was the deal they agreed upon. However, they didn't specify as to what condition.

Finally, he then reached back down and picked up his greatsword with his good hand and placed it back within its sheath. The look of murder on his face, however, did not vanish as quickly as some would have hoped. "That one mistake, madam," He began with a biting sarcasm as he shook out his injured hand once more. "Would've nearly cost you your life. You should thank whatever god or goddess you worship that I had not killed you." He added, his words coming out fluidly for a man that nearly had his hand blown apart.

Using that last sliver of power so quickly had been foolish on her part, but it was essential in showing him just what kind of threat he was willingly placing himself in front of. Ten men had been killed by her that day and it was those ten men that had drained her power to the nearly empty state it was at, now completely empty since she'd used the very last of it. Eyes closed tightly as she continued to pull against his hand, coughing and trying desperately to wriggle her neck within the vice-grip of his fingers, but nothing could budge the seemingly iron clad grip he had managed to procure.

Right when light-headedness began to settle in he released his grip, deep breaths pulled into her burning lungs immediately after, a wince contorting her features as she rubbed the tender area of her throat. A couple more coughs escaped her before she opened her eyes again, flicking them up toward the man. For now, at least, that defiant glimmer seemed to have dimmed, her conveyance one of reverence out of sheer fear and nothing else. She didn't respect the man, but she knew if she kept fighting she would die...and not honorably. The wince merged into a grimace at his sarcastic tone of voice when he called her madame, the word a mockery and a way of showing just how low she was in his eyes.

The mention of her thanking the deity that chose to keep her alive procured a smirk along the girl's lips, a slight chuckle leaving her lips as she shook her head back and forth. "I already have." Even at that moment she was inwardly profusely thanking the goddess for keeping her alive and she assumed the reason for doing so was so she could exact her revenge on this monster of a creature. Fingers dropped from her throat as she rose from the bed again, legs wavering as she stared toward the man, defeat apparent in her stance. "Shall we go then?"

Once he saw that this woman was now going to behave like a good little girl instead of being an annoying little bitch that he would've been forced to smack around, a satisfied nod was his response before be spoke. "Yes... it'll be a few days ride back to my home-state, but I think we can manage." He added, keeping his eyes narrowed at her warily. An occasional ache zipped through his hand a few times as he held it under his arm for a little while, but the pain was becoming a bit more manageable than it was before.

"Samson!" Someone called out of the hallway. "We've secured the temple and the remaining townsfolk. What are our orders?" The same soldier spoke spoke he stepped in, his armor looking slightly different than Samson's own. He was one of the lower ranking officers that traveled with Samson from time to time.

Samson merely aimed that same hard glare at the officer and shook his head. "They're not worth staining your blades on. We've already acquired our objective. Our only remaining task is to get back to Denali City and report back to our employer." He answered, his expression not budging an inch. "In the meantime, tell the others to release the remaining survivors and prepare to move out within the hour." He added as he then turned to the bloodbender and gestured his head for her to follow him.

"One more thing..." Samson said as he then glanced over to the officer. "See to it that no other villager is harmed. If there are, I'll personally skin their hides and feed the rest to the wolves." He said in a threatening tone.

A slight grimace appeared on her features when he mentioned it being a ride back. That could either mean on horseback or via a carraige, either way she would be stuck with him for an excruciatingly long amount of hours and, if it -was- horseback, she'd most likely be bound. The man already knew what she could do, having gotten a small taste of it in his still aching hand, but he was unaware that she had tapped out her power reserves by performing that last ditch effort. The binding wouldn't necessarily ensure that she couldn't use her powers, but it would certainly prevent her from escaping. "Alright," she said nodding, her mind inwardly buzzing with exactly how this would go. A sudden yell from outside the room caused her to snap from her inner contemplations, her shoulders jerking in surprise as her gaze to the source of the sudden interruption.

Anger flared anew when the man spoke and with even more intensity at the reference of her that Samson made. An objective...Nothing more than an object to be acquired and no doubt be rewarded for doing so. She could only imagine what this "employer" was like and what he wanted with her. Neliquele was the only one with water-based abilities that had the gift of bloodbending and it was most useful when in dire situations. Perhaps he wished to use her as a weapon of some sort? Force her to kill off opposition to whatever order or group this man belonged to. Whatever the case, she was positive that the moment she stepped foot outside her temple and took off with the man her life would turn into a torturous hell. A semblance of comfort swept through her when the order was given for the soldier not to harm any of the remaining villagers. However many that was she didn't care as long as their lives were spared.

Once the soldier was out of ear shot, she whispered a "thank you" to Samson, inwardly berating herself for showing any gratefulness toward the monster. It wouldn't do to keep fighting him since she had just about enough strength to stand right now and he was much stronger than her physically. Having relied on her bloodbending for so long had made it seem pointless to her to train in any kind of physical melee battle methods. Of course, she never anticipated that she would have to use her power in such quick succession and in such abundance that it would tap out for at least a day. Pursing her lips, she shuffled her feet beneath her and looked around the room. No part of her wanted to speak to this man, as if he was a friend, but talking was better than the deafening silence that had befallen the room. "What did you mean by ride? Horseback?" At least the question would sate the nagging question in her mind and also tell her if her assumptions as to the possibilities were correct.

Once the soldier left the room, Samson merely shook his head in slight annoyance and sighed more to himself. After all, he could only tolerate so much of his subordinates, especially if injury was inflicted on him. The time he nearly had his hand blown apart was just that situation that caused him to be rather snippy.

"Right." Samson said aloud as he then turned to the female bloodbender and aimed his eyes at her. "So, here's out this will go, and you are to follow my instructions to the letter and I will accept no exceptions. Once we're ready to leave this establishment within the hour, you are to be bound by your wrists and have them positioned behind your back. You will also be collared and have to walk by my side at all times." He added, explaining the situation to her bluntly.

"Under no circumstances are any of my men to touch you. I will address this to them personally. For if they should, they will soon find out as to why my bladehand is not to ignore if the rule is ignored." He added as he began to circumnavigate around her with slow and calculating steps.

After about three laps around her, Samson would then stop right in front of her then leaned forward slightly before he spoke again. "Are there any questions you wish to ask? If so, speak them now." He said, his tone as cold as ever.

There was no telling what her life would be like once they left the temple. All the members were either dead or captured and that left her with absolutely no allies or anyone that could possibly be putting plans into action for a rescue. Fingers fiddled at her waist as the captain finished his speech with the soldier, attention flicking back toward Samson when he addressed her. Shoulders bristled slightly at the mention of being both bound -and- collared, but it was something she had no control over. His tone and manner of delivering the words were enough to convey that he wasn't going to stand for argument, no matter how small. "Yes," she said finally, gritting her teeth as she glanced back down toward the ground. Had she gained her strength back the man would be crying in pain at this point and begging for her to grant him mercy, but her reserves were still tapped. Thankfully, she could stand unassisted now and didn't feel as lightheaded as she had earlier in this little rendez-vous.

Hearing that no one would be permitted to touch her was both comforting and disconcerting at the same time. What if there was someone within the group that wanted to help her and assist her in her attempts of escape? He wouldn't be able to get near enough to her to explain his plans. Fingers tightened into fists as she pulled them away from each other, her jaw tightening as she nodded. The more this man spoke, the more she wished she could twist the veins in his neck and end his infuriating words forever.

That would have to wait... Blazing, ice-blue pools swept up when she saw his feet at the bottom of her vision, defiance clear within her eyes again. "Whatever questions I have are just the simple ones any captive asks and also ones that the captor never answers with anything but a smirk or a chuckle. So, no. I have no questions." Jaw tightening again, she turned her visage to the side, muscles tensing within her with the overwhelming urge to bring a hand crashing against his face in a solid punch. It would be satisfying, yes, but he was a superior to the other men so they'd attack her as soon as the assault became known. Also, she wasn't sure what ramifications it would have on how she was treated if their "relationship" began on such terms.

Samson could sense it within her when he still stayed close to her, an overwhelming sense of anger and rage was building - no, more like rising - within her to just lash out at him one more time and make him pay for the atrocities that he caused here today. But then again, he was just doing his job, so why should Samson be at fault when the blame could be easily placed on the source of the problem and not on him?

Samson did not budge as he continued to stay right there in front of her and his expression did not budge. Not one iota. As a matter of fact, his eyes only followed her face when she turned it to the side, practically seething at him. As mentioned previously, he didn't care one way or the other as to how the other person would feel if they were met with a horrific fate.

"While you may not have any questions for me, woman, I have one for you." He began boring those eyes of his into hers, showing a clear lack of compassion. "I believe ever since this whole mess began, I have not had not one thought of asking you your name. Would you mind telling me what that is so I can have something else to call you besides a sniveling little cunt?" He asked, his tone hinting towards sarcasm, but he wanted to see it. Samson wanted to see that fire unleashed within her.

It took every ounce of control the girl had not to wind a fist back and pound his face in. Anything to get rid of that arrogant and knowing smirk he kept flashing her...It was enough to boil the blood within her skin, urging her to attack, but she knew better. To attack now, in such a weak state, would result in sure and quick defeat. Fortunately, she could feel a sliver of her power coming back, the familiar sensation tingling beneath her skin and she welcomed it like a long lost pet, relished it even. Outwardly there was no sign of this of course.

The longer her stood there, the longer she had to fight the urge to knock him back a couple steps. She didn't want to use the sliver of power that had returned, but she could still muster one good punch if she tried. It would be enough to knock the man out granted she struck in the right spot, but what would she do when he fell unconscious? There was no way she could just walk out of the room since the temple was still crawling with soldiers. There was a window in the room, but it was fourty feet off the ground and the temple had smooth walls so...no footholds or handholds. Whether she liked it or not she was stuck and had no choice but to cooperate with this baffoon until she had enough power back to stop his heart.

Blazing, blue pools flicked back toward him when he spoke again, her jaw tightening as she bit back her words. She wanted to curse him out so badly...but she knew better than to do that also. Gritting her teeth, she finally gathered up the self control to speak without screaming, but it still carried with it an angered and venomous tone. "Neliquele." ~And it'll be the name you're screaming, begging for my mercy when I get a chance to torture you~ she added to herself internally, making sure not to let those words become verbal for, if they did, they'd just seal her fate that much sooner. That and the up and coming ride would probably be worse than having her hands bound behind her and a collar around her neck.

"Neliquele..." Samson repeated as he then tilted his head to the side in thought. "Pleasant name for a witch such as yourself." He added as he then straightened up then continued to walk around her at a slow but methodical pace, circling her as of though he was a hawk and she was his mere prey. "Does it have... any form of translation from the language it's held within?" He then asked in a oddly friendly voice.

But before she would answer that, Samson reminded her of one thing. "Don't mind these little questions I have for you, Nel. I'm interested in knowing you a little bit more. Gives me all the more reason to remember you later on down the road." He added as he watched the blood within her face redden slightly in anger. In truth, all it did was simply bring a smile onto his face, relishing the fact that she was angry with him. Good, good. Keep that fire in your belly, you little bitch. You'll be all the more useful for me later on. He thought to himself as he kept his eyes upon her with that same smile on his face.

With that, Samson would then stop behind her this time, waiting to her response. while his eyes remain fixed to the back of her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom