Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Your Average High School Love Story (Vas Kallas And I)

Carrie sighed softly as she woke up to the sound of Britney Spears. She smiled as she got out of bed and started to dance a bit. She walked to her boyfriend as he laid naked in her bed. "Come on baby you have a game today and I have to be there and cheer." she smiled happily and kissed his neck. He smirked and pushed her back on the bed. "Or we could have a repeat of last night." he smirked and she shook her head. She grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the bathroom.

After a quickie she got out of the bathroom in a short skirt and a pink tank top. Her red hair was tied in a bun. Her green eyes were protected from the sun as she walked hand in hand with her boyfriend. "Come on darling we have to pick up our friends." she smiled happily. She jumped inside her convertible and drove around picking up her friends. She drove to school blasting the Backstreet Boys newest album and glared at a couple of goth kids.

"Freaks." she hissed. She always made their lives a living hell. The girl she mostly made fun of used to be a friend of hers. She smirked as she noticed a puddle on the road and drove over it hoping to get them wet.

(Sorry it took so long)

Naomi was standing with her friend when Carrie and her group of friends deove by. She managed to stand just far enough for the dirty water, not to hit her. She simply laughed to herself, watching Carrie in the car. "I remember when I was friends with her." she mentioned to her friends now. They all shared a laugh and continued on with their activities.

Naomi was wearing baggy black pants, over knee-high boots, as well as a Dethklok shirt that said "Go Forth and Die" with the band members above the writing. She had shoulder length black hair, with streaks of dark red and dark green eyes. Her and her friends had a stereo on, playing Dimmu Borgir. She sat and looked around at other people giving them looks. As usual, Naomi would smile and wave at them.

Carrie smiled and started to sing along to the song. Her boyfriend, Nico, smirked as he kissed her neck. She closed her eyes and moaned a bit. She was used to this as she learned how to keep a straight path on the road. She parked her car in the parking lot. She got out of her car and walked to the tree. Carrie sat down as her boyfriend sat next to her. She sighed as she forgot to do her math homework. She blinked as she didn't get it.

Everyone in the math class did not like her. They were full of nerds and Naomi was in that class. She would never ask her frienemy. She took a deep breath as school started and walked to math class. The teacher smiled at her. "You have a failure notice." she smirked. She sighed as she had three weeks to turn her F to a passing grade. She shook her head and sighed.

"But never fear. I will get you a student tutor for the next person who comes in the classroom will be it." she smiled and turned to the door. The teacher also knew that she was hated by everyone.

After a few tracks, Naomi and her friends walked inside the school. First class is math. she thought, saying "Goodbye" to her friends. Naomi walked into the classroom, looking around and putting on a friendly smile to everyone, except Carrie. She walked by, sitting at her desk. She looked at Carrie, remembering when they were friends and when she was nice. Laughing to herself a little, she payed attention to what the teacher wrote on the board.

Carrie sighed and looked at the door. Her heart stopped when she realized that her teacher took her word back. The teacher wrote Naomi's name down on the paper. Carrie sighed as she knew she was definitely going to fail this class. Atleast she copied some other kids homework before she passed by her. The teacher smirked as she was know at a low D. Towards the end of class she called Naomi and Carrie to her desk. She knew they hated each other with a fiery passion.

(I'm really sorry that this took so long.)
Naomi stopped as she walked inside. "What would you like?" she asked, going over to the teacher. She gave Carrie a look, then looked at the teacher. I hope it's not something stupid like tutoring. she thought, laughing in her head. She dropped her bag next to her leg, seeing that her name was written on a paper. She wondered what it was to, but the teacher was about to tell her.

Carrie whimpered and looked at her teacher and Naomi. The teacher smiled and cleared her throat. "I would like you two to work together. I would want you to tutor Carrie here. She has a very low D and it is getting pretty bad. If you do not teach her you will get an automatic F." she smirked at the two of them.

Naomi's eyes widened. She had no words to say. Since she was doing fine in the class, an F would damage things quite a bit. "Well...that's quite a consequence." she mumbled. Then she looked at Carrie. "All I need is for you to cooperate." she stated, crossing her arms.

"Deal. As long as you do not hit on me. I heard you like girls now." she hissed and crossed her arms over her chest. Carrie sighed as she didn't know why she was being a bitch to her. Carrie looked her up and down. "I could help you to dress too." she said cutely and walked to her desk and sat down.

"So, what if it is true?" she asked, sitting next to her. "And I dress fine, thank you." she said in a nice voice. How did that get spread around? she wondered. Oh well. It's not like they have any proof. she continued in her head. "We're just going to have to deal with eachother, well more that you'll have to deal with me." she stated, laughing softly.

Carrie smiled as she saw teh girl start to panic a bit. She actually just guessed that but it was fun to tease her like that. She yawned a bit as she sat on her seat texting. She was going to make an effort with this thing. As soon as the teacher started to teach she placed her phone away and started to take notes. She smiled as this seemed pretty easy to her. Maybe she didn't need a tutor. Yet things started to get confusing again and she groaned in frustration.

Naomi stopped thinking about it when the teacher began doing her job. She sat quietly, playing songs in her head as she took notes. She glanced at Carrie every few minutes to see how she was doing. "You should write that down." she whispered, trying her best to follow what the teacher was saying. Naomi was a B student in the class, she wasn't perfect.

Carrie growled a bit and sighed. She took a deep breath and wrote down everything the teacher wrote on the board. She recieved a message from her boyfriend and she smiled happily. She was an idiot, everyone told her he was cheating on her but she didn't want to believe it. She took a deep breath and smiled happily. The text read that he loved her. He hadn't called her Carrie in a few days now just giving her pet names.

"Just trying to help." she muttered. She continued taking notes as she heard Carrie texting. "I don't think that's part of the notes." she laughed softly. She must not know yet. I guess I could tell her later today. she thought, thinking that she would do that if Carrie started acting up...which she probably would, being her.

"Sorry I am doing something you never experienced which is texting someone of the opposite sex, sorry again." she thought and giggled a bit yet didn't say anything out loud. Carrie sighed and smiled as the bell rang. She took off quickly wanting to see her boyfriend before next class began. She had the same lunch as Naomi and they can see each other then.

Naomi continued taking her nots, until the bell rang. She stood, walking out and passing Carrie and her boyfriend. She laughed to herself at the fact that he was cheating on her. A lot of people knew it. Naomi walked into the cafeteria, then sat down with her friends.

Carrie giggled and walked with her boyfriend inside the cafeteria. He left to get something to eat and she sighed as she started her homework. She took a deep breath and sighed softly at the thought of him asking her to marry him. She would say yes in a few seconds. She really did love him. She smiled as she did the first few problems right.

Naomi looked at Carrie doing her homework. She explained to her friends about the situation, then stood and walked over to her, to sit in front of her. "I guess you'll have to ask me if you need help with that." she stated, crossing her arms over her chest.

Carrie sighed and looked up at her. She glared a bit and took a deep breath. "Just leave me alone." she sighed as she now did seven problems on her own. She cursed silently when she realized it was wrong. "Please just leave me alone. I don't see why you need your whole group of lesbains here." she scratched her head and started to erase her problem.

Naomi laughed. "They aren't all lesbians." she said. "But, if you need my help, and you do, you'll know where to find me." After she said that, she walked back over to sit with her friends.

Carrie sighed as her boyfriend came back. She walked over to Naomi and asked for help. She wished she didn't dress so slutty today. "Please help me. I would like to graduate on time." she begged softly. She wanted to become a nurse. She may have been a bitch to some people but she did have a big heart.

Naomi was happy to help, despite her appearance. She smiled softly at Carrie. "What problem is it?" she asked, moving her lunch to the side. There was a spot for her to sit across from Naomi.

Carrie sat across from her and pointed to problem seven. She still had her pink pencil in hand. She sighed and coughed a bit. She was starting to get sick as she tried to pay attention to her. "Please hurry." she whined.

As Naomi was explaining the problem, she looked up at Carrie. "Are you okay?" she asked, keeping her pen on the paper and making a small black spot. "If you need to go somewhere, we can go over this stuff later."

"Yes, please." she whispered and grabbed her stuff. She walked outside and sat under a tree. She closed her eyes and sighed. She started to look at the different problems and sighed. "Please help me." she begged and looked at her. Tears started to fill up in her eyes. She was tired of feeling stupid.

Back
Top Bottom