Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

:: Fit for a King :: (Punkjello and ToujoursPurr)

The king smiled a bit and nodded. He had already been munching on some grapes. "I like the quiet kind. I usually go inside a cave or a place with a huge waterfall." he smiled. "There is a place where I go to see the flowers. Each season they have a new assortment of flowers and things."

"Waterfalls?" He loved the sight of them, and it was obvious that Avile wold want to lay eyes on one if they went out to the sea. His arms wrapped aroudn himself and he leaned his head back gently. "mmmn..." He yawned, his eyes fluttering closed. He was still quite sleepy, though he tried not to let it bother him.

He smirked and looked at him. "We could have a picnic out there if you would like. There is a cave behind the waterfall." he smiled at him. He had a surprise to show him. The waterfall would show a rainbow if you went at the right time. "why don't you get some sleep? That nap has made me even more tired then before." he chuckled a bit.

"A picnic sounds lovely." He smiled happily and then moved back over to the bed, intent on relaxign for a while since he was so exhausted. He yawned and plopped onto the bed, gently bringing the bedsheets up to his neck. "Mmmn..." He whispered softly. "Night." He giggled tiredly, rolling over and curling up underneath the blankets.

He smirked and laid down next to him. "What are you doing?" he chuckled as he crawled under the blankets with him. He smiled seeing him acting like a child. He liked someone who still had a bit of life in him. He liked to play as well.

"Trying to sleep. I usually do this so I don't get cold." He murmured softly, his arms wrapped around his pillow as he cuddled up close to the pillows. "Mmmn..." He yawned, his eyes fluttering and his side beginning to rise slowly, falling afterwards to signify that he was dead asleep.

He chuckled and shook his head. He laid down and slowly drifted off to sleep as well. He groaned and woke up as he looked at the boy with a small smile. He groaned once the morning sun shone brightly on his face and he woke up. A servant was already in the room. "Please draw up some bathes for Avile and I." he commanded. "And make a picnic basket for us. I shall tell you what food to add later."

The boy was still sleeping whent he other woke up to tell the servant to draw baths for himself and the older male. He yawned and rolled over slightly, his body stretching out. "Nnn..." He rubbed at his eyes and then lifted his head tiredly, blonde hair disheveled about his face. "What... time is it..." He whispered tiredly.

The king smiled and looked at him. He brushed his blonde hair out of the boy's face. "What would you like to eat during the picnic?" he asked as he continued to play with his hair. Hr was like the little brother he never had. "We shall get a bath, eat breakfast, and then be on our way."

"I don't mind." He yawned and stretched his limbs above his head before crawling out of bed tiredly. "Anything is good with me." He smiled tiredly and then pat his arm. "A bath, hm? I could really use one. I feel icky after such a long travel." He giggled. "Lead the way, king."

"Yes, you don't exactly smell like roses either." he chuckled and looked at the servant. "Please wash my sheets too." he joked with the boy and smiled. He ruffled the boy's hair adn walked to the door. "We can get showered soon." he smiled happily.

He smiled and waved to him before heading to the door with the other. "All right." He yawned, rubbing lightly at his stomach. "Where is your sister anyway?" He inquired, tilting his head. "Shouldn't I be meeting her soon?"

The king walked to the bathrooms and smiled. "You can go first. I am tired of smelling you." he teased and smiled playing with his hair. The king blinked and looked at him with a small smile. "She is in the castle but she is still asleep. She also doesn't like ships. I think you should meet her soon. You two are going to get married."

He laughed and shook his head as the other spoke to him. "Hmm. Well, all right. I'll meet her after we get back frmo our ride on the boat." He smiled and turned, heading into the bathroom. He stripped down and then climbed into the bath with a tired sigh, sinking down slowly into the warm water. "Mmmn..."

He walked to the other bathroom and smiled as he quickly bathed and got ready. He had on a disguise so no one would notice him. He smiled happily at the thought of him being with the sexy boy. He yawned tiredly and looked around the room as he started to look at himself in the mirror.

The young prince bathed in the warm waters slowly, reveling and relishing in the wonderful sensation of being surrounded by the water. "Mmmn..." He closed his eyes, long blonde hair splayed out about his frame as he sank deeper into the water.

The king finished and walked into the other's bathroom. "Come on boy we need to get moving. Do not want us to miss the breakfast." he smiled and grabbed his hand. "Come on." he grabbed his hand as he had a small smile on his face. He didn't care that his arm was now wet from getting his hand.

Back
Top Bottom