Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

:: Fit for a King :: (Punkjello and ToujoursPurr)

punkjello

Star
The carriage rolled lazily along the cobblestone path as the gates were lifted and it entered the glorious castle city. News of the fiancee of the king's sister had been circulating among the city for quite some time, so the roadways were lined with curious citizens who were doing their best to catch a glimpse of the man that sat inside. However, the curtains were pulled and it was impossible to see who the potential fiancee for the woman was. And the man inside along with the prince would make sure that no one did lay eyes on him. The last thing they needed was gossip of some kind filling the ears of the citizens.

"Now, when we get there, I'm going to bring you to the king first, all right?" This was the royal advisor, a man whom the prince had known from his childhood. "It's common courtesy to introduce you to the leader of the city before anyone else." He smiled andt ilted his head. "Relax, Avile." He leaned forward and laid his hand on the top of the blonde's head. "Don't worry a thing about it. You'll be fine and they'll love you." What person in their right mind couldn't find the boy captivating? Long, luscious blonde hair and the sweetest blue eyes, plus that youthful face, it was hard to not like the boy on first sight.

"Sure." He sighed softly to himself and folded his fingers together, a strand of the mid-back-length blonde hair falling slightly over his eyes. The carriage soon rolled to a complete stop in front of the huge castle. The advisor let out a breath and then grinned to the young prince. "All right, Avile. C'mon." He opened up the carriage door and slid out, holding his hand out for the boy. He made sure to keep the boy from the public's view. The young eighteen-year-old was not going to be the subject of rumors because of his feminine appearance.

THe advisor lead his young prince towards the door and opened them up slowly. The guards alraedy knew of the arrival of the young prince so they let them by easily, pointing the way to the throne room. It took no time for the advisor to arrive and he laid three sharp knocks to the door, hopefully alerting the king inside. If he was in the throne room, of course. "My lord? Prince Avile is here to introduce himself to you. He's the fiancee of your sister and he wanted to make a good impression." He pat Avile's shoulder, waiting to be let in.​

King Mikal sighed as he looked at the papers that laid in front of him. His sister was getting married. He rolled his eyes at the thought of his stupid, self centered girl getting married. He took a deep breath and continued to read the different letters that told him about the alliances he was making with his sister's marriage. He took a deep breath and stopped as he heard the door being knocked.

"Come in." he called lazily and looked towards the door. He heard of boys from that country not looking too good. He did not plan on getting married or having kids. He was going to be a single man and he wanted to make sure his sister was dating someone that had a pretty face and a brain. Once the boy got inside he took a short gasp. He was beautiful and he felt a bit excited thinking about the boy.

Avile was quiet as he stepped into the large throne room when they were let inside. THe royal advisor stepped in along with him and he gently pat Avile's back. BOth of them lowered to the ground on instinct, bowing their heads to the king. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." Avile spoke gently, his frame soon lifting up alogn with the advisor. He smiled softly to the older man and tilted his head. "My name is Avile Alizez, Prince of the Honored Kingdom of Sacrilosa."

"Our travel has been long and tiring, my king." The advisor smiled tiredly and looked to the prince. "Forgive him if he seems a bit off." He chuckled softly.​

Mikal smiled as the adviser explained that he was tired. "It is quite understandable." he smiled as he stood up. He wasn't like most kings who let their bodies go. He was a skinny thirty two year old man. He had short brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. He looked at the boy with a small smile and scratched the small stubble on his face. He walked towards them to examine his sister's fiance better.

"You are an honored guest here. You must share my room with me." he smiled as he placed his hand on the boy's chin. "Would you mind that prince Avile?" he asked as he wanted the boy to be with him. His sister could never have this boy. He was too pretty for her. "My sister will know of your visit later, after you sleep."

The young boy blinked as the man moved over. He was considerably taller than the small man, and stronger as well. He tilted his head quietly and shook his head. "I wouldn't mind, sir..." He knew that the man wouldn't think of making him room with his sister. It was improper. He smiled weakly and looked to the adviser who smiled and nodded. "Good, then. Will you be okay here by yourself, Avile? For a few weeks?"

"I'll be fine." He reassured, patting his hand. "I'm very tired from the trip... may I go get a little bit of a nap?" He looked to the king, smiling softly.​

"I shall show you to my room." Mikal smiled as he grabbed the boy's arm and waved to his adviser. He led the boy down the hall and at the last room was the king's grand room. He opened the wooden door and smiled. All across the room were pictures of him in various poses. He had one were only the cloth was covering his body. He smiled at the boy once more. His bed had velvet sheets on them. He walked to the bed and patted the spot next to him. "We shall both take a nap."

He blinked and smiled quietly as he followed him to the bedroom. He took a glance at the beautiful room and the bed as well, a soft giggle emanating from him. He tilted his head and gazed around the grand room, a bit curious as to why the other had so many pictures of himself up. "All right." He smiled and moved to the bed, stretching his legs out and curling up on one side tiredly.

"How could you just sleep like that? Isn't it hot in here?" he asked as he took off his shirt and smiled at him. "Come on we are two men. No one will hurt you." he teased and poked his side softly. He ruffled his hair a bit and smirked. "Tell me about yourself. Why should I allow you to marry my sister?" he asked casually as he looked at him. He was a king and had every right to see the boy strip in front of him. Once he was under the blankets he removed his pants. Mikal was now in his boxers.

"Not... really. I'm not really all that hot." He replied, his fists rubbign tiredly at his eyes as he laid on his side. He yawned and closed his eyes gently, seemingly tired from his long journey to the kingdom. "Mmm?" His eyes opened tiredly and he tilted his head. "Because I know my way around law, how to run a country... I can be a great asset when it comes to strategy in war." He replied. "I just know how to govern people. Very well."

He pouted a bit as he wouldn't see the boy. He looked awfully tired yet he wanted to learn more about the boy. "My sister will not care about that. She will want to know what you can do for her in bed. I must say it looks like she is bigger and will take advantage of you." he teased and smirked. "Come on boy do not be so shy to talk to me man to man." he smiled and played with his hair a bit.

He blinked and then tilted his head silently. "I've... never done anything with anyone before." He replied, tilting his head. "I've never cared for doing that sort of thing. Never worried myself over it." He admitted, his head tilting as he gazed at the large male. It was true that he was quite small, but that iddn't mean that he was necessarily helpless.

Mikal blinked confused adn shook his head. "How do you not sleep with someone?" he asked and looked at him. "Usually a father lets his son have sex at sixteen." he scratched his head and shrugged. "Are you sure you aren't gay?" he asked as he continued to scan him. Sleep was quickly trying to take over him as he had his eyes half closed.

"My father passed on when I was five years old, sir." He explained. "My older brother is the king of the lands that I live in." He explained. "I've had no desire to do anything with anyone, that's all." He lifted a brow as he laid beneath the bedsheets, his body slightly curled as his head rested against the pillows.

The king smirked as he decided he would make the boy change his mind about that later. He knew how to make the boys moan and scream for him. "Good night, young man." he told him as he had closed his eyes and his breathing was getting a bit slower. "May my sister and you have many years of happiness."

He nodded slowly and smiled as his eyes fluttered closed. It took no time at all for the young man to sink into the depths of sleep. He held onto his pillow tightly, his chest rising and falling slowly as he breathed quietly in sleep.

He did awaken later on that night when the moon was its highest in the sky. "Mmm..." He rubbed at his eyes and sat up tiredly, rising ont ohis feet.

The king walked inside the room with a fruit bowl in his arms. Candles were the only things that lit up the room right now. He smiled as he saw him up and sat on his bed. "Hello. Where are you going? Why don't you share some fruit with me? I will ask a servant to make us some dinner." he smiled and looked at him. He wanted to see him more.

"Just going to look outside." He smiled and pointed to the bright moon outside the window. He moved over to the large windwosill and settled down slowly, his eyes turning upwards to gaze at the gorgeous night sky high above. His arms were wrapped around his legs, holding them to his chest as he observed the gorgeous sky.

"Hmm?" He looked over nad smiled. "Fruit soudns lovely right now. What kind?"

The king walked over to him and smiled. "Well I have grapes, bananas, apples, and strawberries." he smiled as he placed the bowl between them. He always ate fruit so he wouldn't gain a lot of weight. He turned to the boy and smiled. "My sister is happy. I have vowed never to marry a woman because I will be unhappy. So that means I will have no children. You and my sister will take over this kingdom when I am dead." he told him as he looked into his eyes.

He blinked and looked down to the bowl. He gently took an apple and then cleaned it with his sleeve before he took a bite of it, leaning back casually against the side of the window. "Hmm?" He blinked. "You don't want to marry or anything? Why not?" He questioned curiously, gazing over to him with a faint smile. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, of course. I'm just curious."

He chuckled as he grabbed a banana and started to eat it. "I do not want to marry a woman because I am gay." he chuckled and looked at him. "I thought your advisors would have told you that." he looked out the window. "If anything I will marry a man and adopt a son or something." he shrugged. "But God willing I have another 50 years to decide what happens." he chuckled.

He laughed to himself and then shook his head. "My advisers didn't tell me of that, but that's nice." He smiled over to him brightly as he took another bite of the apple. "Well, that sounds quite nice." He murmured, taking another bite and leaning his head back. "You'll have a long time to decide on what you want to do. Don't worry about it."

He smiled and nodded at him. He was used to the different reactions the people gave him. He yawned tiredly and looked at him. "I like being gay. No women to seduce me. Being with men makes it so you have a lover and a friend." he smiled and looked at his boat. "Why don't you go riding with me?" he asked with a small smile. "We should go tomorrow."

"Riding?" He blinked, tilting his head and looking out to the sea that was so close to the castle city. He hadn't really ever been on a boat before, though it was a nice concept. "I don't mind." He smiled softly. "As long as you don't capsize us ora nything." He laughed softly and shook his head. "What do you do on the sea? Fish?"

"Yes riding." he smiled as the boy accepted his offer. "I won't. I will not let something so precious drown in those seas." he chuckled as he continued to look out into the sea. "Well sometimes I do it to go to my favorite spot and just think. It is by a waterfall that few people know about on the other side of the island. We can fish if you would like to fish."

"Really, now? Well, I like to fish at new places every so often. I'd love to fish at a new place." He smiled and finishe doff his apple. He grinned to the older male and then stretched ihs legs out. "What kind of spots are your favourites?" He inquired curiously. "What sort of secret spots?"

Back
Top Bottom