Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Fight!

Calvinomic

Super-Earth
Hello! My request is fairly straight forward, so I’ll get right to the point. I am looking for a fight, and one that has many sexual elements to it (not necessarily from the start, but by the end for sure). Aside from that I am quite flexible. I enjoy winning, losing, close fights, one-sided fights, fights with an established combat system, fights with elements of chance, tag-team fights, you name it. The only points that I’d really prefer are that the fight have an audience and established rules (they can be pretty open ended rules, but at the very least there should be a win condition). Personally, my favorite is a sort of caged, WWE match where the objective is to make your opponent cum first, but again I am very flexible.

Some kinks that usually go along with the rp: Public, humiliation, attractive characters, muscular characters, mind break, large cocks, confident characters being defeated, you get the idea.

Most of the details would get worked out between us, so if you are interested and would like to go into specifics, please feel free to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom