Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What has been your best roleplay experience?

The Snuggubus

Banned
Banished
Respond with your love letter to your favorite partner(s) and tell us about the RP, either from here or other websites, or just do a sexy retelling of what went down. Let's make a really wholesome thread of positivity (and lewd text)!

Did a story on another site that was originally intended to be a one shot with a football player and shy bookworm. It ended up being very long and ended with them getting married. Definitely my favorite one I've ever done.

One of my earliest ships that I absolutely fell in love with was between Arlynne, an Elven ranger, and Lacan, a fallen paladin and blackguard, who also happened to be the villain of that game. They actually bonded over the fact that they turned to vengeance to cope with the death of their first loves. So, while she's seen as a hero for slaying vampires, he's a monster for making a deal with a demon to get revenge. He asked for her help in breaking that curse, and that's where their relationship blossomed.

Looking back, I think it's pretty clear I have a type.šŸ˜…

One of my favorite may be one of the few stories I did which was out of character for me. I played a hulking brute who was not the smartest but had a good heart, disfigured and wore a metal mask. it was a post apocalyptic setting and he drove a rig making deliveries. On a delivery he stumbled on a woman who seemed all sweet and nice and he took to her but really she was manipulating him, running from someone. But he didn't see the manipulations and cared for her, defended her and loved her. And she started to feel sorry for the big lug. Between the setting and the unique characters, it may have been my favorite RP ever.

The fact that it was an RP with the woman who would become my wife may also have added to it being my favorite RP as well. Now if she could just keep me chained to writing a story for her she'd be happy. lol

It was one of my earlier plays where I was a detective and was paired up with a very troublesome catgirl, Sinchi. The way my partner (who I went on to converse with on the phone and AIM LOL and even met) made facial expressions so real and handled things was a pure joy. It went on for years, and the times that things did get x-rated, my mind, and pants, were blown. Rose knows who she is, so thank you!

It was on F-list, actually. It was in a virtual reality setting, in which an NPC had 'broken out of her regular gameplay loop' as someone had turned her into an item. One thing led to ITEM DUPLICATION, and soon, she found herself in a massive orgy with aphrodisiacs and everything with clones of herself in a rich player's mansion.

I don't recall exactly what happened next, but I think she escaped by staging some sorta revolution? Oh well. Good times. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom