Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male FriendXFemale Friend pool party rp. Edain and I.

The setting takes place where a female friend is heading to her male friend home, because he invited her to stay with him for the weekend while her parent’s were out of town for the weekend and they’ll be back on Monday.

Her name is Angel and she has known her male friend through public school, and high school years and when this September comes they are both going to the same college as well.

Angel is 23 years old and her male friend is 24 years old.

Angel grabs her backpack and leaves her parent’s home and walks over to her male friend home and she walks up to his door and rings the doorbell and wonders if he is home or if he went out for a few minutes.

He also has an indoor pool at his home and it’s about 4pm in the afternoon on a nice spring day out like today. Angel is wearing her two-piece red bikini bathing suit underneath her pink shirt and her black short and her sandals are white.

Her hair is blonde, her eyes are hazel green, and she is 5’5 and a straight female and she is only submissive too, and never dominates at all. (d.)

((Could your character be 24 years old,because his female friend Angel is 23 years old ok with you? I hope that you like the plot.))

He'd be home from school, his parents would be out at work and were planning to meet up for a late dinner, leaving him home alone to watch over the house.

He went to the door after hearing the bell ring, already in his bathing suit. He was still wearing his shirt and had a towel slung over his shoulder. He'd be about 5' 9" with short brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was on the boys swim team at school and kept in good shape. He was 24 and his good friend Angel was about 8 months younger than him at 23.

They had been good friends through grade school but until they got into their teens he had not felt anything more for Angel than just friendship. But, as girls developed, he began to take interest in Angel, beacause in his mind that's what she was. She had the most perfect body of any girl in school and had some guys befirend him so they could get close to her. However, despite their efforts, she stayed single.

Mark opened the door and smiled brightly at his good friend Angel. "Hey, glad you could make it. Got everything? Come on in, make yourself at home. You'll be staying in our upstairs guest room. It's a nice day out, but a little chilly, though that sun feels great." He made general conversation with her, he wasn't too overly nervous in talking to her, even though he had developed these deep feelings for her over the years. He just took his time and paused to take a deep breath and concentrate if he needed.

"So," he began somewhat hesitantly, "you ready to go swimming. I set up the volley ball net across the pool and made sure it's nice and warm." His eyes made contact with her's, he was facinated by eyes and they were his favorite feature to look at, because at least they looked back. He led her from the front entrance down the small hall to the kitchen. The pool was connected to the garage and there was a door to the garage through the kitchen. He hadn't been swimming in a few days and was eager to do some laps, but it would be different with someone else to swim with. He wondered if she'd be up for a race or playing some old games. "Do you need to change? I'm gonna jump in and take a few quick laps." He explained as he just grinned at her, happy to see her face, and waited to see what she was up for doing.

Angel looked at Mark and said to him,"Yes I need to change I won't be long Mark ok." Angel walked into the change room and she took her shirt off and her shorts off and her sandals off as well and she carried her towel over her shoulder and walked out to the pool and watched Mark swim his laps. She was very amazed how well Mark was swimming and she knew that he was on the boys swim team,because she always watched him swim. She was on the cheer leader squad and was a great cheerleader and she how Mark always kept an eye out for her. to keep guys away from her or getting too close to her as well.

Mark did a few laps in his pool, which was smaller than the full sized pool the team practiced in at school, but it was good enough to get his blood pumping with the quick turn arounds. He had done five full laps of the butterfly stroke before he realized Angel came into the pool room. When he reached the wall he grabbed it and pulled himself to a stop. He grinned up at Angel and pulled off his goggles which had gotten steemed up from the workout, his cheeks were red and flushed, but for more than one reason. He tried so hard not to let his eyes wander over her body. She wore a nice red two piece bikini which accentuated her curves. He ran his fingers through his short hair and motioned to the pool.

"Come on in, the water's fine," he explained in a friendly manner. There was a toy basketball hoop at one end of the pool along with a ball, there was a big beach ball for the volleyball net, as well as inner tubes and one lounge tube. He wiped his face off and pushed off the wall, the water wasn't very deep either, only five feet at the deep end and three feet where the stairs were to get in. He would make room for her to get in the pool and dove down. He always loved swimming at the very bottom of pools and opening his eyes. It gave him the opportunity to see her jump in and watch as her silky smooth legs waded into the water.

He surfaced by the filter jet, pretending to make sure it was clean and there wasn't anything blocking it up. He glimpsed quickly back over his shoulder to see her breasts just sink beneath the surface of the water. He chewed at his lip and scolded himself for oggling her like that. She was his friend, but he knew how he felt about her, it was just the awkwardness of telling her this and hoping that she would still want to be friends even if she didn't want him to be her boyfriend.

He swam over towards her and tried to make casual conversation. "How are you doing this semester? Enjoying your classes so far? I hate my physics professor, the guy is a complete know-it-all. I'd rather swim laps till my arms fell off than listen to that guy talk." He gave a nervous chuckle and smirked at her. He really didn't want to be talking about school, and wasn't sure why he had brought it up. Maybe he could try to segway this into seeing when her free time was so he could ask her on a date. He swallowed hard and listened to her answer.

Angel said to Mark,"I hate my math teacher she thinks she knows everything about math and I don't like her at all Mark, I do see your point their that you rather swim laps instead of listing to your physis teacher, I do see your point their Mark. I'd rather pratice my cheerleading cheer instead of doing math Mark." She get's into the pool and the water felt so nice against Angel skin and body and she said to Mark,"Is their anything you want to ask me Mark and thanks for keeping guys away from me,thank-you Mark." She smiled back at him and she was enjoying this time with her friend Mark and wondered if he'll ever ask her out on a date as his girlfriend or not.

Mark swam over to Angel and smiled at her shyly. Her question made him gnaw at his lower lip, knowing exactly what he wanted to ask her, just not being sure if he should or not. He chuckled at her comment about keeping certain guys away from her and he gave a small shrug. "Hey, what are friends for?" He replied, being extremely modest. He hesitated as he floated in the water infront of Angel, searching for the right words to say.

"Angel, I really like you as my friend. I've always liked you. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that I want to be more than just friends. I'd like to take you out on a date and see if we could try being boyfriend and girlfriend." He swallowed hard after finally speaking his mind after all these years. He was prepared for her response, no matter what it was. If she just wanted to stay friends, he'd respect her decision and would try not to make things weird when they were hanging out. However, if she agreed, he'd show her how much he cared for her and be the best boyfriend she ever had.

He waded in the water infront of her, gazing longingly into her eyes, a bright smile on his face. He had wondered if she had known that he liked her. Women were usually more intuitive to these sorts of things than guys, who usually needed big hints that a girl liked them. He nervously stroked his hands around in the water, awaiting his Angel's answer. She meant everything to him, and if he could have her in his life as his girlfriend, as the woman he could share his love with, then he would be incredibly happy and content.

Angel looked at Mark and said to him,"Of course I'll go out with you on a date and it's about time you finally asked me out over these years and I'm happy that you asked me out Mark."

She smiled at him and she got into the pool and she gently hugged Mark hoping he didn't mind her hugging him at all and she was so happy that he asked her out and she smiled at him.

Mark laughed whole heartedly as he wrapped his arms around Angel and gave her a big hug in return. He got so caught up in his emotions at the moment that he actually lifted her partially out of the water and spun around with her in his grasp. He was elated that she wanted to be with him, and he knew no other way to show his joy in this moment than to squeeze her close and plant a kiss on her lips. His cheeks redened as he felt her supple breasts squeeze against his chest.

Lowering her back into the water he smiled at her and seemed a bit nervous. He wasn't sure if he was moving to far to fast. His mother always told him to let a woman decide how far and how fast the relationship will progress. He kept that in mind as he still held her, his hands resting on her lower back, but in a comfortable spot, not too low or high.

If she kissed him back with equal enthusiasm or eagerness, he would continue to trade kisses with her, wanting to desperately taste her sweet lips. "I've had the hots for you since we were in junior high school together. You've always been the girl of my dreams, the one I've wanted to chase but was too afraid because I didn't want to ruin our great friendship." He explained, letting out some of his feelings that were held inside of him for so long.

His fingers toyed with the ends of her long hair, curling his fingers through her locks and coming very close to 'accidently' untying her bikini top. He breathed a sigh of relief. "What would you like to do for a first date? Go out to a movie then dinner, or maybe a long walk on the beach and doing some stargazing?" He knew the ideas both sounded sorta cheesy, but he was up for anything, as long as he got to be with her.

Angel looked at Mark and she returned the kiss on his lips like he kissed her lips and she was so happy and said to him,"I do see your point their Mark,that you didn't want to ruin our great friendship we both had since public school and high school Mark."

Angel also said to him,"I wouldn't mind going to the movies with you and then dinner after the movie is over for our first date and your ideas are really good and not so cheesy at all Mark ok."

Angel let Mark play with the locks of her hair and was really comfy with this that they are now boyfriend and girlfriend and she hoped that no other guy will try to break them up if a guy ever did that to her,Mark will show the guy whom is boss and keep his hands off his girl.

Back
Top Bottom