Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Twisted Romance

Well hello there gorgeous,

I'm happy to see you found your way here to my request thread. You may refer to me as Midnight. I am a literate role player and am searching for someone who can match or be close to my skill level.

*I am an avid fan of the mixture of both horror and romance. If you feel the same way I do, please message me! I would
LOVE to hear from you. While I enjoy playing against the villainous type, I can also make a damn good villain myself. In fact, I often enjoy playing as the "bad guy."

So here's the scoop:
  • I am a twenty-five-year-old female.
  • I average at least one reply per week but can manage to reply daily or multiple replies per day from time to time.
  • Expect my replies to be written in third person.
  • Expect my replies to be anywhere from 200-1200 words. (Depending on the scene and my level of interest.)
  • I can play multiple characters with ease.
  • I will notify you if my reply time will be delayed.
  • I highly prefer to write with other females due to my past experiences. If you are a male, please convince me that you can keep up with my expectations.
  • 70/30 or 60/40 smut to plot ratio preferred.
  • I enjoy OOC chat and like to be friends with the individuals I role play with. Especially if we hit it off. :)
My Expectations:
  • Decent Grammar and spelling. We all make typos but too many typos will distract me from our story!
  • The ability to help move along our story and match my post length. (I will get bored quickly otherwise.)
  • The ability to play multiple characters. These character's don't have to be extremely fleshed out but I find it overwhelming and a bit dull to play as our entire cast.
  • Please write in third person!
  • Please maintain ooc contact and notify me if you will be delayed.
I enjoy coming up with original plots alongside my partners so I will simply be listing things I am currently intrigued by. These are not requirements but please tell me the ones you are willing to include! If you love the mixture of horror and romance like me then we'll get along great! Read the entire post to see the type of partner I am searching for! Thank you~

*I can play as a male or female character. I can be "dominant" or "submissive." Just let me know more about your personal preferences.

Specific Story Line I am currently craving:

Beneath The Surface:
(celebrity x fan)
Plot Genre Themes: Mystery - Romance

MC is a popular musician who goes by the stage name: Wik. The backward spelling of his real name: Kim.

Known for his beautiful voice, style, and handsome features, he presents a pleasant public appearance to the media and holds an impressive fan base. The truth of his life, however, is merely concealed beneath the surface of this eye-catching facade.

The roots of Wik's aristocratic family lie in the blood-stained trade of the Mafia. A family dynasty of power, wealth, and violence he is destined to one day take control of.

YC has been a fan of Wik since your pre-teen years when he first released his music to the world. As an avid fan, you have listened to every released album to date. In some ways, music served as a form of therapy. After awakening alone in a hospital at the age of 14, YC is told that your parents passed in a car crash you fail to remember. Now at the age of ____ (You decide), your life has held no limit of difficulties.

But after winning backstage passes to Wik's latest concert in a mysterious online contest you never entered, your luck feels as though it is beginning to finally take a turn for the better. But who entered your name into this contest in the first place?

Perhaps your life is more entwined with your idol than they may think.

------------------------

Major Kinks:
*Age-Play (Not a requirement. I only do 10 years or fewer age gaps. Preferably no characters under the age of 18.)
*Aftercare
*Dangerous atmosphere/personas (bad guy/girl demeanor)
*Darker plots (ex. taboo relationships)
*Dirty Talk
*Dominance
*Horror
*Intelligence -Hard requirement.

*Kidnap/bondage
***Obsession/Codependency - Love ♡
*Oral sex (receiving but also giving)
*Rough Sex
*Sex toys
*Size Differences
*Teasing