Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB ✦ persephone’s roleplay search ✦

queen persephone

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
giphy.gif
1588117470022.png
giphy.gif
hello, everyone!

my name’s persephone. i’ve been roleplaying for about seven years, and doing erotic roleplays for about three years. i prefer to roleplay through pms, and generally write one to three paragraphs with accurate spelling, punctuation, and grammar. (lower case here is entirely aesthetic.)

i’m currently looking for someone interested in a smut-centric roleplay, the storyline of which you can find below. (i know it's a little specific, but bear with me.) there will be a plot to back it up, of course, and not every single moment of the roleplay is going to involve sex. however, it will be a prevalent aspect of the roleplay.

i’m ditch friendly. look, life happens, people lose interest, whatever. i don’t judge, and more often than not, i’d be cool picking it back up again later if you ask. obviously, a message letting me know that you’re dropping the roleplay (don’t need to explain why, I won’t ask) is preferred, but not required. i’ll send you a message or two to make sure it’s not a matter of the notifications get buried or mere forgetfulness, but beyond that, i’ll leave you to your business. please extend the same courtesy.

i’m also not looking for a relationship on here. sorry. i’m happy to chat and make friends, but I will instantly be turned away if you flirt with me or, for that matter, approach me in character. not looking to roleplay as myself.

anyway, all that aside, thanks for clicking, and i hope we’re looking for the same thing!
i’m looking to play exclusively as a submissive female character. as for what I’m looking to play against, i would prefer to play against a dominant male, but i can do a dominant futa too. (gender of the roleplayer doesn’t matter.)

right now, i’m looking for erotic roleplays that revolve around non-con. obviously, rape isn’t something i support or approve of in real life—it’s a despicable act—but i, personally, find it incredibly interesting (and exciting, sue me) to explore through writing. however, i know that’s not what everyone enjoys, so absolutely no judgment if that’s not what you’re looking for.

kink wise, here are some i would like to include: the holy trinity (oral, vaginal, anal) | forced, sloppy blowjobs and deepthroats | hair pulling | hickeys | spanking | demeaning dirty talk | crying | choking/breath play | age differences | rough sex | facials/cum on skin | leash and collar | virginity | sexual exhaustion | costumes/lingerie/forced clothes wearing | size differences | gags | light bondage | humiliation | breeding/threat of impregnation

and some i would like to exclude: hypnotism | foot fetishes | scat | water sports | enemas | gaping | absorption/vore | furries | growth/shrinking | prolapse | pubic hair (fine on dom characters) | bloodplay | all the way through | fisting | rimming | face sitting | bimbofication | aphrodisiacs | puke

now, this is not an inclusive list of every kink i’m open to. if you don’t see one mentioned, just ask! i’m pretty firm on my no’s, but not all of the yes’s need to be included.
currently, i have one specific storyline in mind, which i'm calling "the van."

in it, your character (yc) is a man living a transient lifestyle. he travels the country in his van, spending a month or two at most in any given town, and making his money off of odd jobs he can do in the communities he briefly inhabits. now, this doesn't mean that he's some dirty, creepy, "ugly old man" stereotype. he could be a perfectly attractive, intelligent, and charismatic individual. he just has no interest in settling down and spending the rest of his life working in a job he hates. he'd much rather spend it traveling the country and living at his own pace.

the one downside? it is a rather lonely way to live. he doesn't usually make too many friends in his brief stints in cities—probably in part because of the assumptions people make about a person leading his kind of lifestyle—and even when he does, he rarely stays in touch with them once he's back on the road. he's never been able to find a woman who was comfortable leading such an uncertain life. they all wanted to get homes, get jobs, be secure, and while yc wanted a wife and a family, that wasn't the sort of life he wanted to live. for a very sexually interested (and sexually deviant) person like himself, that sort of isolation was near torture. so, to stave off the loneliness, he created a game with himself. whenever he was in a new town, he'd make up stories about the people he saw. he'd come up with entire backstories, make up conflicts they were facing, design their family lives in his head. it was amusing, and it kept him from focusing on his own loneliness. it was entirely harmless.

until he saw my character (mc).

he was parked a few streets away from the local high school, eating out of the back of his van, when she came walking down the sidewalk. she was a pretty girl, but clearly the quiet sort. he could tell she was shy, by the way she carried herself, and modest, from her conservative way of dressing. her backpack was nearly bursting at the seams and yet she still had an armful of books, so clearly she was studious. he didn't think she was anything special, at first. just another passing stranger. then she glanced up, meeting his eyes...and offered a gentle smile. that was all it took. that acknowledgment, that moment of kind attention. it was only a moment, and then she was gone, but the moment stuck with yc. for the very first time, the story he created for her was one that involved himself. he imagined her being lonely, neglected at home and bullied at school. he imagined her being desperate for a companion, for someone who loved her. he imagined her meeting his eyes in that one moment, seeing a kindred soul in him, the independent transient, and falling in love with him at first sight. then, also for the very first time, he convinced himself it was entirely true.

for months, far longer than he's ever stayed in any town, he stalks her. he follows her home from school, snapping candid pictures of her, and even breaking into her home once to steal a few articles of her clothing. the more he watches her, the deeper he falls into his delusion, convincing himself that she's going to be the girl who travels the country with him, who bears him children and is content with life in the van. now, how he kidnaps her is up for discussion. maybe he creates a fake social media profile presenting himself as a teenage girl, befriends her, and lures her to an isolated location. maybe he uses the knowledge he's accumulated about her family over the months of stalking to convince her he's a family member (mom's cousin, or something distant) and offers her a ride home on a stormy day. maybe he just blitzes her when she happens to be out one night. either way, he ends up kidnapping her, tying her up in the back of his van, and traveling the country with her as his sex slave loving girlfriend!

i'm really itching to use elle fanning as my face claim, but if she doesn't appeal to you, i do have a few other options i could offer. if this is sounds like a storyline you'd be interested in, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom