Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Craving Some Sci-Fi

Somewhat Useful

Planetoid
This is basically what it says on the tin. I've been in the mood for writing in a more futuristic universe recently, mainly because I've been bingeing Doctor Who on Netflix again, so if anyone like minded fancies a fairly detailed SciFi RP, I'd love to talk it over!

Requirements wise, I tend to write between 2 and 3 paragraphs, sometimes more or less, but I really don't mind as long as your replies are detailed :). I'm also a big fan of interesting character dynamics and relationship building, so while I'd like there to be some good smut (why else would I be here?) a focus on story and characters is pretty important. I'm open minded, kink-wise, so HMU!

In terms of setting, I was thinking either Trek or Who, since I know both universes pretty well. I'm happy playing canon characters or OCs (I have good experience with both). If you have a setting you prefer, just ask me and I'll see if I can work with it. Alternatively, I'm happy to work on a more original setting.

TL;DR: If you want a fun, romancey/slice of life RP in a Sci-Fi/Fantasy setting, drop me a PM!

Back
Top Bottom