Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Hannah's Promiscuous Plots For Precarious Partners - Looking for a dominant Bard!

HannahB

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Thank you for taking the time to check out my plots thread!

If you want to know a little bit more about me, please check out my general requests and pairings thread, here.

This thread contains plot ideas I’ve had that I would like to flesh out and play. They’re in various states of completeness, but all are open to interpretation and being changed up. I plan to change, expand, add and remove plots as time goes on, so please check back in 😊

1-16 Update- This is probably cliche, but I want to play a cute, nerdy, little wizardess who falls under the thrall of a sexy and powerful bard.

10-8 Update- Lets get dark- I want bad ends, make MC your whore, slap her, spit on her, force her to drink and do drugs, I want to feel used

9-2 Update: Lately I've found myself enamored with the 80's- I never experienced them outside of movies, but I'm into the big hair, the malls, the greed, and I would love to play a scene that feels a bit like an 80s movie.

And now, without further delay – Plots

The Streamer-
MC has been rising up the ranks in steam, popular for her bubbly gameplay, and cute be revealing outfits that test the terms of service. Her Instagram has over a million followers, and her private snap chat rakes in money. Recently on Twitter, she announced that she will be starting an Only Fans as well. However, there's a dark secret behind her internet fame: She doesn't want the fame, and never has, someone else is forcing her to perform under duress. Leaving YC open-ended, come with ideas, please :)

Dating App- This one is a little non-sensical, but I had an idea for a scene where MC's best friend(YC) creates a dating app profile for MC, but discovers anything YC writes there becomes true.

TAKEN - My roommate is a Dominatrix- This one is a little lighter, but involve our characters being friends all through high school, but YC went to college in a big city, and our communication was mostly phone/online. Then MC gets an internship in YC’s city, and YC offers to let MC stay with her- but she wants MC to know one small detail- She works as a professional dominatrix. Probably a little romance, kink play/education, and curiosity here. Maybe some pet play?

The Hitchhiker- MC is in the middle of a cross country drive when she sees an innocent-looking woman on the side of the road. Fearing for the girl’s safety, she offers the girl a ride, but she should have been more concerned about her safety. (Thinking dark on this one, but no snuff or gore, though being held at gunpoint could be fun.

Ex-Girlfriend’s Revenge- A bit cliché, but I like the idea of a girl MC wronged coming back for payback.

Stranded on a not quite deserted Island- MC’s plane crashes off the coast of an island paradise, but after managing to make it to shore, she’s captured by an indigenous tribe and catches the eye of their Queen, who takes MC as her pet.

TAKEN- Drugged at a Rave- MC is dancing with a girl at a rave, and they kiss, and the other girl slips a pill into MC's mouth. MC thinks it's just molly or whatever, and swallows it, only to blackout a few minutes later. Where she wakes up and what's happening to her is open, but I'm thinking something dark and kinky here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom