Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Closed, not searching. Thank you for your interest! Literate, dark, hard kink. An abusive modern war story. Quite taboo.

navré

switchblade
Edit: I've found someone for this, so I'm not looking, for now at least. If you're interested in reading, here's the thread.

2c1ff66a8012966929b4883abc97ef78.jpg

He would be affectionate with her; but he would only love her so that she would want to stay and let him rip her to shreds.

I woke up in the middle of the night to write that. I need this.

It's a plot on my main thread, but I'm craving this so much right now that I wanted to make a separate thread just to find someone who wants to do this one, specifically.​

I'm looking for:
- Roleplay on forums. Also known as us being showoffs.
- A short term roleplay. We can definitely be long term RP pals if we get along, or if I fan over your writing on the first post. Or second. Or third. Or last. No pressure.
- Someone to play a broken bird. A pretty, traumatised little thing. Preferably, you like history. A true bonus (and you're a gem!) if you've read war literature before, especially ones on concentration camps, so you might already have an idea of the general atmosphere of the rp, and we'd be on the same page. Is this you? Fantastic. Carry on, then.

The setting:

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

The notorious World War II Germany. Does it even need an introduction?

My character.

“You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

A young soldier, born from the line I wrote up. German. Young, playful, beautiful, brutal. Whip-smart with no heart. A boy with a power fantasy of being a man; someone militaristic, ambitious, and groomed to believe that he's entitled to make the lives of the camp inmates miserable.

Your character.

“She was so evidently the victim of the civilization which had produced her.”
― Edith Wharton, The House of Mirth

Simply, a girl at a concentration camp who catches the soldier's eye. I'm not to particular with much else, you can make her up.
I don't want roll over and play dead types; I want strong female characters who will put up with abuse in armour and a firm mind. Points if she's smart, snarky and, gasp, is that kindness on the inside?

I want to read:

- Raw, honest, vibrant writing. I want to write something fucked up for someone who writes something completely raw and vulnerable and in pain.
- Literate, preferably frequent responses (a few times a week is good enough for me). I do lazy lit to novelette responses, 400 - 1,000+ words, and hope you can do the same. But word count isn't word count if it's all filler prose with empty, verbose diction; you have to write it and mean it, and I still need things to continue off.

Best if you:

- Are open-minded, willing to experiment. I want to push my own boundaries and I want someone with the flexibility and desire to do the same.
- Personally enjoy, and be open to very abusive themes, and I'm not talking about tying or spanking or any of that daddy bullshit. It could very well be, on one end, taunting and threatening, to, on the other end of the knife: cutting and bleeding, uninhibited sadism, the grinding YC's face into the dirt with a boot type. I don't want to have to 'discuss' every single thing MC is about to do to YC, because that's really not the point of writing something heart (or gut) wrenching if we know what's coming next. We'll talk about this in more detail though, so hopefully, that doesn't put you off too much. I want us both to write in fear. What could I be afraid of? I dunno. You go ahead and scare me. I love it too.

If you like this, check out my f-list and RP info in my main thread for a better sense of who I am and what I like (including a mention of how I'm an aftercare person, so there's definitely aftercare in this rp. Affection if YC plays her cards right. I specifically made my character young so there's a little volatility to change. But I am also a fan of bad ends, more so than good ends, so don't come with your turning-the-bad-boy fantasies, please. Not really going to happen. I like to be sad!

The original, undetailed plot for this is under 'Military' in the thread, if you want to look (the additional disclaimer there might be good to read before you start attacking me on my strangely political kink. I can only assure you here that it's nothing political).

I have a high muse on this one and I want to write something painful but gorgeous for both of us, so I might be picky.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you have questions! If all you've read is this thread, I promise I'm a very nice person. The most you get is a polite no, but I'd secretly love you for showing interest because I have the least luck looking for this plot out of all my others.

In the PM:
It'd be helpful if you included a sample of your writing that would represent the style you want to write with me in for this roleplay. I'm looking for a darkish style of writing, so send me your violence, grime, angst; all that good black stuff that tickles the stomach.

Smash 'join' to PM me, 'cause I linked it in this cute image.

Bar night trivia: Friedrich Nietzsche wasn't really a Nazi philosopher, it was his Nazi sister who cherry-picked his work post mortem for Nazi propaganda. If you win something on this you owe me a pint. Of watermelon juice. I'll tell you that it's the best fucking fruit juice that also looks like blood, before you start to think I'm fluffy or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom