Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pet[Pup&SHARPii]

Hayden smiled and walked in, biting her lower lip. "This guy said he loves me and it's sent me in this crazy frenzy. I dont know what to do and I dont know how to react. All I know is...it's the stupidest thing for a guy to do. You know why." She said with a sad sigh.

He led her to his couch and sat down, sitting her in his lap. He smiled at her and chuckled"It's because you think no one could love you. You need to calm down. Do you love him?"

He chuckled a little and held her"Shush, you aren't that bad"He said and kissed her"Do you want to talk or relieve the stress?"

He kissed her lips softly"You are great and that's fine with me. I like making you happy"He said and started undressing her slowly

Matt grinned at her naked ass and got naked, hurrying after her. He dove in"Mmm, I love skinny dipping"he said and smirked at her"So, you want to fuck in here?"

"There are none." She grinned. "Except, if Marco catches Polo, Polo has to submit to whatever Marco wants, in moderation and in lenience." She smiled. "So for example, if you were Marco and I was Polo and you caught me, I would do whatever you want but it can't be anything gross or nasty or horrid or that I'm not comfortable." She said. "And...whoever is Marco, doesn't have to close their eyes."

Back
Top Bottom