Mx Female Updated! Alien Invasion Roleplay [Updated 11/23/2023!] (NSFW Links)

Hotpocket1515

Smut Lover
Alien Invasion RP
Although not how you'd imagine! Instead of giant spaceships and flying saucers filling the sky's and blowing up national monuments, A simple alien tadpole was released unto earth to slowly begin its life and conquest over the world. The slimey almost slug like tadpole alien is barely and inch long and half and inch wide, for now, and covered in a thick slimey ooze that acts as a very potent aphrodisiac to humans. It can already feel inside it a irresistible need to continue its lineage on this new world! Lust was driving this aliens every motive and desire. It could already feel that with each new conquest added to its alien harem, it would grow to become larger and more powerful than it could ever imagine!

At the start the alien tadpole could be released onto whichever character/role that I would be playing to begin with, or could potentially land on your character to start with, but as the RP continues on, I as the slug would be able to move out of whichever body and move into a new one!

Some of the powers I was thinking of, to start off with, would be able to form a connection with one single host body that I can control from inside of them or outside of their body. Then some other potential ones I could think of might be being able to control your body first, but not your mind, so you're forced to do things you wouldn't want, then later the power could upgrade to full mind control, the ability to grow/add body parts on the human I'm inside of, and then lastly but not least for alien, the ability to grow tentacles myself! If you have any other power ideas let me know!

So some big kinks I'm looking for in this RP are listed below! If even a few of them don't interest you I'd look else where, if you love them all, I'd love to hear from you!!

Ovipositing
Breeding
Pregnancy
Corruption
Lactation
Lots of fluids! (Saliva, cum, piss! Lets be dirty!)
Tentacles
Full body pen.
Futas
Bimbofication

I am excited to hear from everyone! Message me if you're interested and we can work out the details!

My F-LIST
(Not all of need to be included!)

A little about me!

I Live in the Eastern Time zone!

I typically write and enjoy receiving 2-4 paragraphs per response (3-4 sentences each!) obviously more or less depending on the situation!

I can only write in first person unfortunately! I've tried third in the past and I often subconsciously revert mid way through most times! If you're not comfortable with first person, we can always try a combination of me writing in first and you in third!​

Last edited:
Looking once again to try this out! Possibly would love to add this idea from my other post as well!!

(Strange Special Interest!) Magical drug creates a tentacle monster cock and Bimbos! (Strange Special Interest!)
I'll admit its a very strange, but I've really been turned on by the idea of my character's cock slowly growing larger and larger throughout the roleplay and at some point actually shifting into basically a shape shifting tentacle monster. So as ridiculous as it sounds, I would be able to at will change the shape and size of my tentacle 'cock' as well as increase how many I have. The drug would also affect my characters cum, making it more like an aphrodisiac, as well as slowly bimbofying whoever consumes it, by growing their ass, thighs, breast, and lips! This would of course heavily involve LOTS of cum, cumflation, unrealistic sizes, unrealistic fucking, transformations, and a lot more! The roles for this scene don't particularly matter to me!

Still looking, and definitely would like to include the Tentacles and Bimbofication!

(Strange Special Interest!) Magical drug creates a tentacle monster cock and Bimbos! (Strange Special Interest!)
I'll admit its a very strange, but I've really been turned on by the idea of my character's cock slowly growing larger and larger throughout the roleplay and at some point actually shifting into basically a shape shifting tentacle monster. So as ridiculous as it sounds, I would be able to at will change the shape and size of my tentacle 'cock' as well as increase how many I have. The drug would also affect my characters cum, making it more like an aphrodisiac, as well as slowly bimbofying whoever consumes it, by growing their ass, thighs, breast, and lips! This would of course heavily involve LOTS of cum, cumflation, unrealistic sizes, unrealistic fucking, transformations, and a lot more! The roles for this scene don't particularly matter to me

Back
Top Bottom