Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Critique my request thread

DominusSilvarum

Super-Earth
Hopefully, this is allowed, if not please delete.

Looking to spice up my Request thread, can't use HTML to make it pop like I want :(
If anyone has any ideas to make it cleaner, ways to make it look cooler, let me know. I tried to keep it organized and with spoilers so it's not a big blob but it just seems incomplete and off.

Overall a pretty good RT! Nice and detailed! Some suggestions:
  1. Ditch the centre justify. Just align it on the left, it's much more readable that way. Especially since you use bullets, it makes no sense not to have them aligned. ;)

2. You need a way better title than "Roleplay Request Thread." I would never click on that.

3. Redo your opening blurb to give a sense of what you're looking for. At present you're saying you're into all sorts of things, depending on this and that, but also this, and also that, you like this, and sometimes this other thing, and so on. You need a clear elevator pitch, like "I'm looking for lighthearted and quick-paced smut scenes over Discord" or "I'm looking for long-term partners for romantic roleplay in modern settings," etc etc.

Also, lovely to see another tickling enthusiast. ;)

Avoid center-alignment at all costs. Centre-alignment is for Titles, not for text, it looks especially ugly when you have shit-tons of white space in a bulleted list, super hard to read and understand.

Screenshot 2020-04-23 at 17.53.29.png

Alright! Changed the alignment, looks a lot cleaner now. Modified by blurb as I did see I was writing in circles and just repeating bullet points, so hopefully, that's better. Couldn't think of a good title but hopefully that new one grabs more attention.

I don't think you need to bother with a title, people will read it as long as it's clear-ish :)

Back
Top Bottom