Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Craving Some Light and Cute Teen-Shemale/Futa/Dickgirl on Teen-Shemale/Futa/Dickgirl Fun!

LizzyLezzy

Queen of Dyke Island
Since I've been craving something rather specific for a while now, I figured I'd just make a dedicated thread for it in lieu of the usual general plot-menu type thing. I'll admit it's something a lot more tame than what I usually play and what most people seem to be looking for, but I suppose after doing crazy over-the-top and freaky dark stuff for so many years sometimes the light and cute stuff becomes kinky in its own weird way (not to say this RP can't get more traditionally kinky down the road, but I'd want the escalation toward that to be gradual). Oh, and as for the lowdown on me as a roleplayer, my comfort zone is at minimum a couple paragraphs per post, often more. And while I'm looking for a futa/shemale/dickgirl-on-futa/shemale/dickgirl thing, I do tend to greatly prefer femme-leaning partners even if they're playing a butch-leaning character (or to put it another way, if I see that you primarily play male characters, I'll be decidedly hesitant to roleplay with you since I've very very rarely had good experiences playing with guys).

Premise:
In the absolute simplest boiled-down terms, this would be (or at least start out as) a simple "high school teens (15 or 16) exploring sexy stuff" kinda thing. I would particularly enjoy both girls sporting something extra in their panties, though my partner's primary character being fem also works. Maybe they're a new girlfriends, maybe they're just fooling around and things develop into more, that's open to discussion. One of the key themes I'm interested in is a really drastic contrasts between the two girls. In addition, I'm hoping for a theme of gradual escalation the their sexy antics. Things can definitely get super fucking wild eventually, but to start out I'm way more interested in the cute/tame stuff that teenagers would (somewhat) realistically get up to.

My Character:
I was planning to play a gal loosely based on my Barbie Bimbette character from F-list. Probably decidedly less over-the-top, though still sort of a 'heightened reality' style twelve-out-of-ten bombshell. If you don't want to read through that whole f-list profile (no worries if you don't) her general shtick is a popular, bubbly, innocent, outgoing, ditsy, blonde, cheerleader type who's way more physically developed, well-endowed, and downright stacked than any girl that age has a right to be, but in actuality a lot of that (at least the non-physical stuff) is a manipulative front to hide that she's way more intelligent, more experienced, and more devious than anyone (except your character, probably) realizes. In particular, she's a lot more sexually experienced than any girl her age should be. Of course, I'm super down to adjust her a bit if there's specific tweaks that would make her more appealing to my partner.

Your Character:
Obviously since this would be your character I'm waaaay more flexible in what I'm after, but the key concept I would adore is a dramatic contrast to my character. You know, the 'odd couple' concept on full blast, one of the last girls anyone at their school would expect Queen Cheerleader to go for. Maybe she's the butch-lesbian type, maybe she's a misanthropic goth, maybe she's a dorky nerd, you get the idea. Though the main things would be that she's a hell of a lot less confident and experienced than the girl she's hit the jackpot with, as well as being a lot less physically blessed.

General Ideas:
Figured I'd elaborate a bit on some themes and ideas I'd love to explore in the roleplay, and some I'd prefer to avoid. One to get out of the way is that while I'm looking for a big gap in the attractiveness / body-proportions / etc. department, I am not remotely interested in any sort of body-shaming themes (as in my character humiliating yours for having smaller tits, a smaller dick, being chubbier, or anything like that). Kinda the opposite honestly, like the idea being that despite my character having an epic rack, being hung like a horse, rocking a bodacious booty, sporting a model-perfect face, and so on and so forth, she still finds her partner's much more modest body and appearance to be just about the height of cute and sexy. Know what I mean? In addition, while your gal might not be completely innocent, I imagine my gal being vastly more experienced and even downright kinky. The general idea being that this sort of tame taking-it-slow stuff is actually very new territory for my character, so she's trying her best to rock her little girlfriend's world without throwing her into the smutty deep-end too soon, though also teaching her very nervous but very curious partner all about that sexy stuff. Oh, and I'm hoping for both partners to be able to give and take. There might definitely be some top/bottom energy going on, but I don't buy into the narrative that being penetrated and/or pleasuring someone else is an inherently submissive act or visa-versa (in fact I was thinking a fun opening scene might be my gal treating your gal to their very first blowjob). Also I think it would also be super fun if my gal eventually helped yours discover some kinks of their own, basically acting as the expert helping her inexperienced partner explore their burgeoning sexuality.

Okay, I'm realizing that I'm seriously starting to ramble, so I'm just going to cut myself off here. Hopefully going on and on about a scenario that's ultimately fairly simple hasn't scared everyone away. If this sounds appealing to you feel free to shoot me a message and we can discuss things more. Despite how super-particular it sounds like I'm being, I actually really enjoy working with my partner to find something that we can both enjoy together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom