Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kitty love (Lan x KiKi)

KiKi Umara Death

Supernova
KiKi happily burst threw the door. "I'm home!" She hollered as she closed the door slipped her shoes off and leaving them on the mat. The girl only standing at 5', with blue eyes and long black hair that reached her knees was an only child. Having no siblings her parents had bought her a cat as of recent. It was all white and had a fluffy tail. She couldn't wait to find him and pet him as she went into the kitchen setting her trigonometry book on the table. She would do her homework later. Finding a note on the table stating her parents would be out for a while she smiled and began to look for her kitty.

Lan was currently looking like a white kitten, busy whacking around a thread from a towel for fun. He heard his owner falling to him and was about to go to her but got tangled up in the thread, "mreow!!"He screamed for help, his blue eyes looking around for her, wondering if she could hear him as he screamed again, 'Meow!"

KiKi ran into the bathroom hearing his distressed cries. She came across him tangling himself up in a thread. "Oh Lan." She said in a concerned tome as she found him out of the mess untangling the thread. "You are so silly." She cooed petting him and scratching between his ears.

Lan was glad once he was untangled, rubbing against his master's hand and purring, "mreow." He said in a happy tone. He loved his master, she was great and made him happy. He softly licked her fingers a bit playfully,, loving the taste.

She giggled and picked him up heading to her room. Once inside she laid on her bed placing him beside her. Closing her eyes she petted him happily. Yawning slightly she heard the phone ring. Having her own personal phone made it so she didn't have to leave her room. Picking it up she answered it. It was her parents informing her that they were going to be at a friends house playing cards tonight and that there were leftovers in the fridge. After she got off the phone she looked Lan. "It looks like it will just be me and you for the night." She said petting him.

Lan smiled, licking her softly with his rough cat tongue. He was glad they would be alone, she was so beautiful a master. He'd never show her his secret though, humans were hard to trust even if it was hard to keep it. In truth he wasn't a normal cat, he could change into a human form when he wanted to but only did it when he knew no one could see. He hopped up in her chest and began to paw at her softly, careful not to hurt her as he yawned, showing where he would sleep.

She giggled as he licked her face. As he climbed onto her chest she petted for a little while longer. After a few minutes she went downstairs going to the kitchen. She took the leftovers out of the fridge and heated them up. She brought the food back up to her room and sat on her bed. She ate in silence before putting the plate aside. Having kept a small piece of chicken for him she placed it by him on the bed. After that she got up and started looking for a towel. She wanted a shower before bed.

Lan waited patiently for her and when she brought him food he was very happy. He began to eat his food happily, glad he didn't have to have the cat food, another nice thing about his owner. He watched her as she got ready to shower, just eating happily, wondering when she would sleep so he could explore.

She found her towel and went to the bathroom. She came back a few minutes later in just the towel still somewhat wet. Brushing out her hair she put it up in a ponytail. After that she yawned again. Feeling rather sleepy she crawled under the covers before she pulled the towel off. Throwing the towel into the hamper across the room she looked to Lan. Giving him a slight pet she closed her eyes. "Night Lan..." She said her voice drifting off as she fell asleep.

Lan licked her before she fell asleep, then got of her slowly once he believed her to be completely asleep. There was something in the air getting his attention as he jumped off the bed, turning to his human form once off. It smelled interesting as he walked around trying to figure it out. He then found him self under the sheets and between her legs, his head against her pussy, he was a bit nervous as he licked her, getting ready to turn back if any thing happened. As he licked her he started to ease up a bit, not thinking she would wake up.

Still asleep she began to moan softly. She didn't wake up but he could tell her body was reacting. She began to get a little wet as he licked her. Beginning to squirm softly her moans began to get louder. The more he licked her the more wet she became.

Lan couldn't help but enjoy his owner's reaction as he licked her , his tongue playing with her clit a bit before going into her, not feeling much like a human one, a bit rougher like a cat's. It began to roll inside her much like a cat trying to drink water. It was strange how he was getting turned on, easily visible because he had no clothes on.

She arched her back in her sleep as his tongue slipped inside of her. Beginning to moan louder she bit her bottom lip. Gripping the bedsheets she finally came. She cried out as her juices coated his tongue. Her body relaxed onto the bed as she still breathed heavily.

Lan licked up all the juices and swallowed them, that was a lot of fun he thought, he knew he'd have to do it again some time. He felt that he might be pushing his luck if he did it again. He went up to her, his crotch against hers, and kissed her lips softly before turning back into a kitten and sleeping on her chest. He'd do it against tomorrow, loving the taste.

(I'm going to fast forward a bit)
KiKi was laying on her bed with Lan as she thought about the last few days. She had woke up soaking wet the past few days. Wondering if they had been really good dreams or not she rolled over onto her side. Her parents were gone again tonight and she was by herself with Lan again. Still thinking about her predicament she petted Lan fondly. Sitting up she saw it was getting late so she started getting undressed for bed. Sitting up she pulled her shirt and bra off revealing her perfectly shaped c sized breasts. After that she pulled her skirt and panties off.

Lan watched her undress, her body he so loved. He waited for her to fall asleep against and he laid with her and kicked her neck softly once, 'Meow" He said as he waited for her to sleep. He had made it the best time of the day when he could taste her, starting to become an addiction, even starting earlier every time unable to wait.

She climbed under the sheets and giggled lightly as he kicked at her neck. She petted him softly before she drift off to sleep. She had taken a nap earlier in the day so she wouldn't sleep as soundly tonight. But he didn't know that.

Lan went down once she feel asleep. He turned to his human form once he was between her legs, she had never woken up before so he wasn't readying him self in case she woke up. His hands went to her legs to feel on them softly and began to lick her clit softly, closing his eyes to enjoy the taste. He was enjoying it like always, wanting her juices and to hear her reactions, the reaction of his beautiful mistress.

She began moaning lightly as always. A she squirmed a little she opened her eyes and blinked. Still moaning from the sensation she looked down and squealed. Pulling back and sitting up she found herself staring at a human boy. Or what she thought was a human boy until she saw he had ears and a tail. The ears and tail were white. Looking around she saw Lan no where to be found. Looking back at the boy she put two and two together. "Lan is that you?" She asked blinking.

Lan was surprised when she moved, already too late to change back and hope she thought it was a dream, he sat up half naked, "Yes... it's me meow." He said seeming sad, like he had done something bad, "I... I didn't mean to upset you Kiki." He looked down ashamed, 'it's just that, well it tasted so good, and I enjoyed the sounds you made. You're so attractive... but I didn't do any thing except like I swear." He didn't seem to realize how strange it was that he was human as his tail swung nervously and his ears twitched.

She hadn't meant to upset the cat boy. The fact that it was Lan somewhat calmed her. At least it hadn't been a stranger. She breathed out in a sigh of relief as she pulled him into a hug. "No it's ok Lan. I didn't mean to scare you. I was just surprised is all." She said smiling. Realizing what he had said after made her blush. " You think I'm attractive...." She said blinking.

Lan blushed as she held him, holding her him self in a hugs, "Of course you are mreow, you look amazing." He then kissed her neck and licked it, much like he did when he was a kitten. He was glad she wasn't mad at him. His tail rubbed against her thighs a bit, not sure how to react to her, " I'll stop if you desire mew."

She blushed a little more as he complimented her. Shivering a bit as he kissed and licked her neck she felt herself get a little excited. He was human looking so she didn't find it weird at all. Feeling his tail between her thighs she looked down and at that moment realized his naked. Blushing she looked back up at him he looked so cute and he really seemed to like pleasuring her. She figured it must have been him all those nights she had woken up wet. She laid back and spread her legs a little. "No it's ok. you can continue if you want. This time I can be awake for it." She said smiling a little.

Lan smiled at her, "As you wish Kiki." He then moved down, making a trail of kisses and licks down from her neck, over her amazing breast, down her belly button before finally licking her clit. He didn't have to be as careful any more, he would be able to have more fun, his hands moving up her sides from her legs, before reaching up to her breast and rubbing them.

She let out several small moans as he trailed his kisses down to her belly button. As soon as he started licking she inhaled sharply and let out a loud moan. God she was glad she was awake for this. He was amazing at it. feeling him begin to grope her she arched into his touches.

Back
Top Bottom