Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If the internet was a fantasy world(Crimson edition)

Luna

Supernova
The city of shadows had disappeared, and only a pile of rubble remained. The great oracle Lasica had somehow faded into the shadows along with the one who held the Necronomican, Nephelius and never camed out. King Ragna dropped to his knees. "My city! My great city of shadows! O why? Why me?" He screamed. The remaining survivors began to move with nothing but the clothes on their back. It seemed they knew where they were going.

"Now where will I go? Bell has already left to god knows where and Lisa back in Welgaia."

"They are going to the land of the crimson moon, the land that was founded by Varcinex and is now overseen by King Trydr who was once known as being a peasant before the goddess of their land granted him power. She is simply know as Izzy around these parts. Perhaps we should seek protection under those three." Asher stated. Lucia looked at him and shook her head.

Do you always have to be a know it all? I didn't really ask for a lecture.. Lucia thought, rolling her eyes at the dark skinned mercenary. "Well, I suppose I could go there for now. The City of Shadows will be back one day. And when that happens I will return to it." Lucia said with a sigh. She looked back at King Ragna who still was sulking by his destroyed city. She sighed and then began to follow the crowd of refugees from the City of shadows.

It only took a few hours to get the the empty land of the Crimson moon, and only a few citizens were around. This was a village, not a city.

"Oh right. This isn't our stop. This was the land before Lord Varcinex provided Crimson Moon with an empire. It was quite small. We should rest here before we proceed." Asher replied.

And rest they did. At daybreak they began to move to the urban area. However, once the crowd got there, the gates of Crimson Moon were closed, and only a small door allowed their access. They were interviewed and screened one at a time and then hurded into a small room like cattle. Lucia was hungry and tired.

"Attention City of Shadow refugees! Lord Trydr will be with you momentarily. He will bring you through each of our main five rules and if you fail to abide by them you will be permanantly exiled from this city forever! And if need be he will do background checks on you lowly maggots!" The knight shouted. Suddenly a man came through the door. He had long light brown hair that went past his shoulders. His attire clearly stated that he was of royalty. "Bow before your knew king!" The knight shouted.

"Thats enough Dejaru. I can take it from here."

///to be continued.

Back
Top Bottom