Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Canon plots, starring HTTYD, TDP and many more! (Now with many fresh and revamped ideas!)

Canonfan

Star
Present Cravings: NA.​

Hey there! The name's Canonfan, I've been rping for about just over a decade now and it's perhaps the hobby I've kept to the most aside from playing video games. I'm 25, live in the UK, and I also post as often as I can. What I want to do most is refine ideas or come up with fresh and unique ones. I've never been much of a fan of diving into ideas straight away; I'm much more inclined to come up with or present a prompt, or just a fandom and potential canon characters to be involved and go from there. It's more fun to try and make every idea and the approach to it unique for each partner if I can help it. I also have Aspergers, so I tend to have some issues with communicating points.

To narrow down things I love, let's start with pairing-based stuff. For example, the most organic and healthy ship I've ever seen is Hiccup and Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon; I love the back-and-forth of banter, flirting and conversation along with all of the lewdness. If you want an example, look at this scene of Astrid imitating Hiccup in HTTYD 2, or any conversation between Rayla and Callum after the first few episodes of The Dragon Prince. Even in ideas involving hypnosis and harems, I tend to enjoy this fluffier aspect with characters interacting in downtime. (I could ramble on, but I'm trying to sum up, not go off on a tangent.) Of course I do also have ideas that don't purely focus on smut, like certain crossovers. If you're curious about an animated/game fandom, just give me a poke, and ask.

Some Small Disclaimers

• Many of my ideas are open to crossovers of some kind. I am for the most part looking for canon x canon content; I tend to deeply enjoy playing as canon characters and across from them in turn.
  • I am open to OC worlds and characters (especially anthros/furries), but that kind of depends on mood and ideas. I'm far more comfortable with playing as and across from canons, for example a ship like Hiccup and Astrid.
  • Basically, all my ideas are AUs in some form (future, modern, etc). So I'm not really gonna fuss over the "correct approach" to a canon; everyone puts their own spin on it and that's the best part about playing them in my view.
  • I also love a back and forth of ideas, suggestions and headcanons. Talking about an idea is so much fun!
  • Kinks I Hope/Want to Play: Impregnation, pregnancy, cum inflation, creampies and excessive cum along with marathon sex. I'm also fine with kinks like incest, and a good number of others. I can also dip into hypnosis/harem themes--or at least harem themes--depending mostly on the fandom and idea, so long as I can think of a reason; I never go for the approach of a character snapping his fingers and the girl instantly becoming a mindless drone. I enjoy the approach of a girl being enticed, drawn-in and converted with a few posts at least!
  • Kinks I Won't Play: Gore, scat, horror, heavy bondage, anything hyper, and anything that may just be generally painful or unpleasant.
Hiccup turned his gaze to the blonde for a moment and he blinked at the sight of her before blushing naturally at how scantily she seemed to dress when it was hot.. But at the same time he also shrank a little as she napped at him. "Astrid relax..! I'm almost done and we both know you get more cranky when it gets hot." They only really needed to look at his Cousin whenever he tried to flirt with her in the middle of Summer when they were younger. But still he knew she wasn't going to let him off that easily. True to his word, Hiccup was indeed almost done, and before she could snap again and probably drag him off, the auburn haired man finished his work and the AC began to work once more and he was unharmed!

Hiccup could understand her complaints however, they had been friends ever since they could walk, since his Father was friends with her parents, and ever since he lost his leg it had been almost impossible to separate them.. And he wasn't afraid to begin thinking about her romantically but he had never voiced his affection, nervous that he would upset their relationship as friends but he couldn't help but get jealous about any boyfriends she had over the years, though none seemed to last long or be that serious, save for an exception or two. Those exceptions seemed to turn out to be unsavoury after a time though, one had tried to stop contact between the blonde and Hiccup, which earned him a round house kick if he recalled correctly, and the other just broke things off.. Now, Hiccup was unsure of her latest boyfriend who was another student at the University, and had a cautious opinion about the guy, one he had voiced to Astrid.

Sora let out a sigh as he walked up the dirt road leading to his new home.. It had been a couple of weeks since his latest return to the Islands after his latest adventure with Riku, Kairi and the others and the fighting involved to return him to the world from the Quadratum, and honestly he was just glad to have the peace and quiet of being home again. He had already visited his mother yet again on his way home, reassuring her that yes, he was indeed home again and no his life wasn't in any danger now, but he knew that he had to return to his new house soon, after all the groceries he was carrying needed to be put away, especially since it had taken a few hours considering how long the list Kairi gave him was. Though, with that in mind Sora had to admit that they did have the money to get this much food and drink without overmuch in the way of issue but it still confused him. Upon reaching the front door of the house he and Kairi now owned, the Keybearer chuckles, and unlocks it with a bit of magic, knowing that with the fact it was the home of two Keyblade wielders, there was not much that could get in aside from those they wished to enter..

However, he wanders into the house proper and notices that no one is home. He would think about it for a moment, before deciding that Kairi was likely out with one or both of her sisters, one being her former Nobody, Namine and the other being the former Replica, Xion. But that thought process is tilted off course slightly when he spots a note on the fridge door, telling him to put a chunk of the groceries away, and transport the rest to the Play Island. "Huh.. Is Kairi planning a picnic or something?" He tilts his head to the side after thinking aloud, and he puts a portion of the food and drink away as requested before packing up the rest in more durable containers than just some bags before starting to make his way down to the docks and boats to the Play Island. As he walked, he noticed a magic field around the Play Island.. "A ward..?" That would confuse him, but he noticed that it was tied to Kairi's charm, so he could get through no problem. "Huh.. Guess Kairi wants some privacy." With a shrug, he steps into the boat and starts to take it and the food and drink over to the Play Island, before finally disembarking and taking the stuff down the dock and over to one of the walkways, before hearing a noise and spotting some movement nearby.

Growing curious, Sora sets the stuff down and heads up to the Paopu Tree in order to see what was going on, only to see the source of both near the front of the hut and he pauses, certainly confused at the sight before him and wondering how the hell this happened and what was going on. Here he was, standing before Kairi, Xion, Namine and Olette, naked as the day they were born and in the midst of a rather compromising act.. Granted, he couldn't feel any deception, so he had a feeling that Kairi would have a reason for this that would make sense to him. After all, neither of them could lie to the other. The close bond between their Hearts' prevented that, and by extension he had a similar bond with Namine and Xion, always able to easily read them for some reason and vice versa.. But at the same time he could not help but wonder what was going on, and how him bringing this food and drink factored into it at all.

Some Hiccstrid based inspiration. Well played Astrid, well played.
Hiccup-3.jpg

Some of the guys I'm hoping to play as.

Ben 10: Ben Tennyson
How To Train Your Dragon: Hiccup or Toothless
Kingdom Hearts: Sora or the Heartless
Gravity Falls: Dipper Pines
Star vs. the Forces of Evil: Marco
Miraculous Ladybug: Adrien Agreste
Naruto: Naruto
Spyro: Spyro
Avatar (both The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra): Aang, Sokka, Bolin, Mako
Star Wars: Ezra Bridger, Anakin Skywalker
My Hero Academia: Deku
Young Justice: Connor Kent, Wally West, Dick Grayson
Teen Titans: Robin, Beast Boy, Cyborg
RWBY: Jaune Arc, Oscar
Dragon Prince: Callum
Tales of Arcadia: Jim Lake, Douxie
Ratchet and Clank: Ratchet
Zootopia: Nick Wilde
That time I got reincarnated as a slime: Rimuru​

How to train your dragon: Hiccup/Astrid.
Miraculous Ladybug: Adrien/Marinette
Spyro: Spyro/Elora or Spyro/Cynder
My Hero Academia: Izuku/basically any of the girls.
The Dragon Prince: Callum/Rayla
Tales of Arcadia: Jim Lake/Claire Nunez
Zootopia: Nick Wilde/Judy Hopps
Ratchet and Clank: Ratchet/Rivet​
Potential ideas.

As for other fandoms? Well feel free to ask. Trust me, I know many. Anyhow on to the ideas! Please bear in mind that these are all examples, and I wish to brainstorm details.

I'm also considering reworking this section.

MHA 1: The Hotspring Resort! Post graduation, Izuku and Ochako are still dancing around one another, skirting around feelings and desires. Much to the annoyance of one Mina Ashido! And thus a plan is hatched, a cunning scheme! Both our perspective love birds are invited to a Hotspring resort, unaware the other will be there and that they've both been given the honeymoon suite, for several weeks! How could this end up? You decide!

MHA 2: Izuku's Quirk! It turns out Izuku does have a Quirk, however it is rather contradictory to his personality since it's hypnotic and quite lewd in nature. What it is specifically, is up to you but so far as plot goes, one of the MHA girls is exposed and from there things snowball and escalate as our hero is dragged into all manner of lewd shenanigans.

MHA 3: The showoff! Izuku and Ochako are dating, and after years of dancing around one another, become intimate. However the gravity defying brunette has an idea to show her boyfriend off to her friends, specifically how he is in bed. Where this could go, is anyone's guess!

Ratchet and Clank 1: Saving the species! With the work to save the multiverse from the dimensional cascade, and Emperor Nefarious, Ratchet and Rivet, the last Lombaxes of their respective universes, set off on their greatest adventure yet. To find their people! Of course while also exploring their rather sudden attraction to one another and all the intimacy that entails. What worlds could they discover? What misadventures could take place? Will they find their people? Will Ratchet end up roped into sensual mischief thanks to his new partner? Find out now!

Gravity Falls-1: Incu-Dipper! After returning to Gravity Falls for yet another year of excitement and adventure, Dipper comes across a strange Idol that ends up broken by accident. Unfortunately, or fortunately, this Idol is cursed and as he sleeps that night, Dipper is transformed into an Incubus. Newly corrupted, he begins using his smarts and new abilities to corrupt the girls around him, perhaps even turning them into Succubi if you want!

Gravity Falls-2: Succifica! An inverse of the first idea to some extent, it's Pacifica who ends up turned into a Demon. Obviously panicking somewhat she goes to Dipper to try and fix her transformation and perhaps return her to being human. However as he is trying to work out how she transformed in the first place, the blonde discovers that her nerd of a friend/boyfriend is more than equipped to handle her new appetites.

Gravity Falls-3: Lustful dreams! Bill has returned! Or perhaps it's an aged up AU. Either way this is not the Bill Cipher you might be familiar with. Instead of nightmares, he spreads lustful dreams, using desire and pleasure to get people to listen to and obey him and he has set his sights on the heroes of Gravity Falls, visiting them in their sleep and dreams to turn them into his lovers, and pets.

Gravity Falls-4: Manotaur king! This is one of my few MxM and more OC driven prompts, with Dipper going to the Manotaurs to try and prove himself to be a real man, only to end up with a lung full of Minotaur pheromones for his troubles. Will he succeed in their trials, or will the male half of the Pines' Twins be turned into the pet and lover of the leader of these bull men? Perhaps he might even lead others to them, should he fail!

HTTYD-1: Modern Times! An AU where Hiccup and Astrid are childhood friends in the modern world, mutually pining and sharing an apartment as they attend the same University. What could push them into admitting those feelings, and letting more than a few years of pent up lust, need and passion out of the bottle? Could one walk in on the other in the shower? A particularly hot day leads to inhibitions evaporating? A house party or club night turning heated thanks to a spike of jealousy? You decide!

HTTYD-2: The hotspring! After Drago's attack, Astrid has caught Hiccup overworking himself more than once and has had enough, thus she has dragged Hiccup to an isolated hotspring the pair located during a patrol to help him relax. What follows could be as fluffy and romantic, or sensual and lewd as you might prefer!

HTTYD-3: Draconic conquest! A world where Dragons are different, be they anthro or feral, they steal three things in their many raids. Food, livestock and human females, before converting them into pets and lovers to breed with abandon. This plot follows Toothless, one of the last Nightfuries as he makes his first attempt at collecting a pet for himself. From there his rise begins, as the mighty dragon becomes confident and plants his seed in eager human wombs.

Star Vs.-1: Diaz Charm! In an AU where magic never disappeared, Marco has been struck with a spell thanks to some mystical experimentation. Perhaps Janna roped Star into some form of ritual, or Tom got annoyed and misfired a spell off into the distance that happened to nail Marco. What this spell does, is give Marco a magic aura, specifically that of a love, or lust charm. What mischief could he end up wrapped up in, wreathed in a heat inducing presence as he now is?

Star Vs.-2: The hunt! Marco is seeking out the various and myriad clones of Hekapoo in order to earn his own scissors, but things quickly take a turn for the sensual. What mischief could he get up to, having all manner of misadventures with the magical redhead?

Star Vs.-3: Homecoming! What if, instead of Marco reverting back to his original teenage self when he goes home with Star after earning Scissors, he ends up staying in his adult form? How might the girls react to this older, stronger and far more confident Marco, who is easily swayed into being rather open with his affections? Will life remain the same, or will Marco end up staking a claim over Star, Kelly and more?

Star Vs.-4: Latino heat! Summer has come to Echo Creek and in a word: It sucks! However due to the heatwave, Star and a number of other girls have been faced with a realisation; Between all the adventures, Marco became hot! What could this lead to as feelings flare, and desires come to the fore? Will the girls compete? Share? What misadventures await as mysteriously well taken photos of a shirtless Marco make the rounds, even into the equally sweltering Mewni?

KH-1: A long expected trip. Sora and Kairi, in an AU of the ending of Kingdom Hearts III, begin a trip that is long overdue to visit the worlds Sora has seen before, and discover all manner of new ones to learn about! However, things take a sensual turn with the provided privacy. Perhaps Kairi wants Sora all to herself, perhaps she comes up with a mischievous scheme that sees her and other girls of KH ending up stuffed by the carefree Islander. Who knows!

KH-2: Incubus of the Heart! A special Heartless manifests and is set loose on the Worlds! What follows is a lewd conquest, the girls of Kingdom Hearts and maybe some of the boys falling prey to the enticing, hypnotic charms of this dark creature, which grows stronger with every pet claimed!

KH-3: The curse of lust! Sora has acquired a new Keyblade, however this one is different. After he equips it, the Keyblade Wielder finds that he can't swap it out for another one, and its effects take hold. The first, to turn him into a caring but confident dom for those taken in by the second, wisps of energy that spawn from the weapon spread from it and begin infecting those around him. Any with affection for Sora end up turned into pets and lovers for him to claim, changed to fit this new lease on life just as he is.

KH-4: Inspired by a smutty fic which I will happily link if asked, this idea is essentially a plant tentacle monster spreading its influence as a sort of "hive" across the Worlds, using hypnotic pollen and spores to draw in girls to use as breeding pets and lovers. To be honest, I'm not sure on an upper limit to the scale with this idea, but I'm happy to brainstorm any potential plots with this prompt!

Miraculous-1: Masks off, pants down! A long and dull patrol one night leads to a bet or dare between Rena Rouge, Ladybug and Chat Noir, revolving around of all things, how the alley cat performs in bed. What follows is our heroines finding out that the blonde is more than equipped to handle them, and at some point their masks come off, as the heat rises. How the night goes, and what follows, could go anywhere!

Miraculous-2: A bad cat! Adrien has been corrupted once more into Chat Blanc! The villainous feline! However he is not under the control of Hawkmoth, and has his own plans and desires. Due to his corruption, the blonde has new abilities to boot, hypnotic, corruptive powers that he intends to use on the many beauties around him, and change them one by one into his pets, and lovers. Who will fall, who could resist, and who will end up with a litter of his kittens? Find out now!

Miraculous-3: The confession! Marinette summons Chat Noir to her balcony with a request for help, a years long friendship making it easy for him to agree, however what follows is not what he expects. Her request? Help in practicing a love confession for Adrien Agreste! Once she is through with it however, Chat decides to drop his mask and reveal himself to her and she in turn, reveals her own identity. How could things progress from there? Will they dive into passion? Will their trust deepen as they simply enjoy a new, companionable silence and gaze at the stars? Years of passion and love all bottled up, ready to explode in some way or shape!

Miraculous-4: An overdue break! Adrien Agreste, model, philosopher, and secretly the Hero of Paris, Chat Noir has gone on vacation with his partner, Marinette, now a famed fashion designer, while also his partner in fighting crime; Ladybug! The options for their holiday location are almost endless. A cabin in the mountains? A villa in Spain or Italy? Perhaps a coast side holiday home in Greece even! Either way the pair are finally away from media attention, and running around as heroes to boot. What mischief could they get up to, with such privacy, and luxury?

Rebels-1: The reunion! Ezra and Sabine have been reunited on Peridea, and after seeing off Shin, have a lot of catching up to do. Will feelings kept buried for years be unleashed? What mischief could they get up to, even with looming threats, once they finally have some privacy and time to themselves?

Rebels-2: The Art Major! A Modern AU, where Ezra and Sabine are longtime friends and attending the same college or university and have been not so subtly crushing on one another for a good, long while. How could it boil over? Perhaps Sabine has an art project, and Ezra volunteers to help or maybe a club trip gone dull could kick things off? Who knows.

Star Wars-3: The apprentice and the noble! And here we have a No War AU of the Clone Wars era, which could really be a number of things. Perhaps Anakin ends up having a number of lewd misadventures with fellow Jedi, from his Padawan, to fellow Knights and Masters, or members of the Senate. Or perhaps, we could follow whatever chaotic misadventures would follow Lux Bonteri and Ahsoka Tano!

Ben 10-1: Ben gets a new Alien/Hybrid and goes to Gwen first to test it out before finding out this creature has hypnotic abilities. This results in the redhead turning into his pet and lover. From there Ben, greedy as ever, begins to use this creature on other girls he knows, for example Charmcaster and Julie. Though thanks to Gwen's magic, who knows where or when he could go..!

Ben 10-2: Multiplication mischief! Once again Ben uses the Ultimatrix to clone himself, this time at the prompting of Julie and Gwen who want to make use of this new ability. However, things quickly take a lewd turn when mischievous tendencies show themselves on the part of the girls!

Ben-10-3: The beast unleashed! Ben has broken the Ultimatrix/Omnitrix... Again. This time he is stuck as one of his more feral aliens, for example Wildmutt, and becomes subject to baser instincts, such as staking a claim over females around him, breeding them with abandon. There are a couple of branches here, the girls could be into it, or the Omnitrix could have changed Wildmutt, giving him enticing if not hypnotic pheromones.

Ben-10-4: Clone experimentation. Here be an MxM idea, with Ben using the Ultimatrix to explore an idea, while everyone else is busy. This could be included in the first or second ideas, but in general he creates a clone to experiment with, said clone being predisposed to being a sub for the original.

Sonic-1: The plague of lust! Sonic returns from a mission to the jungles of Mobius, however the blue blur has been changed by a chance encounter in the wild and has become the patient zero, or source, of a lust plague. What follows is a lewd conquest as this speedster begins turning those around him one by one. An alternate version of this is a malfunctioning version of the Zombot virus, if you are so inclined.

Sonic-2: Good old role reversal! Or curiosity killed the bat. Tails has ended up at the home of everyone's favourite airborne thief; Rouge, and ends up peeping on her or doing something else to annoy her, what that is, is up to you. But the script flips, when Rouge's teasing gets a far more eager reaction than expected.

Sonic-3: Vulpine experimentation! Tails has created a machine that is meant to be an the answer to Eggman turning Mobians into Badniks, but due to a malfunction, or perhaps tampering, it is also a transformation/gender bender machine! How could such a machine be used? Will Tails be tempted to use it to make a perfect lover, or lovers? Story at Eleven!

Sonic-4: The cure! This one is kind of the opposite to the first Sonic prompt, with Chaos Energies turning a number of male Mobians, female and Sonic's cum turns out to be a potential cure depending on circumstances. Either being stuffed by him could turn them back, or leave them bred and changed for good!

Spyro-1: The mating habits of dragons! Spyro, the Hero of the Dragon Worlds, Avalar and the Lost Worlds, has awoken from a long hibernation! It's purpose? To reach physical maturity and and become, finally, completely independent from his elders. With his new form he heads to Avalar with the intention to visit and show off to Elora, his closest friend. However there is one thing he did not take into account. Dragons' have particular mating habits and once they reach maturity, they begin to give off pheromones to draw in women, and addictive cum to snare them further. Usually incidents with this are prevented with wards that go with a Dragons' glamour. Wards that are too weak for our hero! What follows is a rather sensual reunion, and perhaps a lewd conquest as there are worlds only Spyro can reach. Draconic greed, along with lust, driving him on! And perhaps that same addictive nature, is also transformative? These details and more are up to you!

Spyro-2: Betting on the races! Spyro has joined in on the chaotic cart races that Crash and so many others are so fond of, and made a bet with one of the female racers. Should one win, the other has to follow the whims of the victor for a month, and the dragon ends up victorious! But who could he have made the bet with, and what whims could Spyro have in mind with his victory?

Spyro-3: Dragon shores! Spyro has embarked on another vacation, this time however he is not interrupted by a spell or portal that leads him into facing off against yet another evil that threatens the fate of multiple worlds! His vacation however does not turn out to be a quiet one, as the tropical resort of Dragon Shores seems to be popular among many worlds. Who could he encounter, and how might they react to a dragon lounging on the beach with them?

Teen Titans-1: Robin and Starfire on a business trip to her home planet of Tamaran! Basically the concept here takes place a few months after the pair get together in Japan, and this trip leaves them both with all the privacy they need for all sorts of fun. Somethin' fluffy, and potentially steamy.

Teen Titans-2: Demonic Heat and Bestial Meat! Basic concept for this prompt is that Raven and Beast Boy have been left at the Tower, and our resident Cambion has been struggling with her demonic nature somehow having a Heat Cycle! What follows is Beast Boy going to check on her, only to catch the scent of a female in heat and Raven in turn catches the lust rolling off of him in turn. A self feeding fire for the ages! Where this plot could go, is up to you!

Teen Titans-3: The weekly date: Beast Boy and Raven are dating! As they become more intimate, things become spicier between them and with the use of magic, Raven makes her body more malleable to let her bestial boyfriend start using some of his other forms to stuff her, now able to handle each of them without issue!

Teen Titans-4: Sneaky Sisters! Blackfire has decided to try and mess with Starfire another way, going for Robin! Disguising herself as Starfire, she decides to see if he could be seduced, unaware that she might be biting of more than she could chew. Or perhaps, she is not as sneaky as she believed? That potential partner, is up to you!

Teen Titans-5: Cyborg's adventures! Cyborg has an issue, both Bumblebee and Jinx are flirting with him! However could this issue be resolved? Could they compete in a lewd contest and drag him in, could they decide to share the big lug? Who knows!

Young Justice-1: Wally and Artemis! This idea takes place in the time the pair are retired from the Superhero stuff, living together and generally taking things easy. 'Course, this also includes every ounce of steamy misadventures a Spitfire and a Speedster can get up to.

Young Justice-2: Connor and M'gan..! Basic idea here is M'gan and Connor in either Mount Justice or the Watchtower, while the others are out on a mission and of course things grow steamy between them. After all, no one is watching and there's little to no chance of being interrupted!

Young Justice-3: Bestial Rut! Beast Boy has ended up in a Rut, and no heroine is likely to be safe as every beast in him seeks to stake claims over any fertile females he can reach! Perhaps he even begins to give off a potent pheromone cocktail while in this Rut, capable of turning any female lust drunk for our resident shapeshifter.

Young Justice-4: Dick's misadventures! Dick Grayson, a man who in DC has perhaps the most recognizable ass in the world according to the women in his life. What misadventures could Nightwing get up to? Dating Barbara? Zatanna? Get dragged into an agreement by some of the girls in his life who have eyes for him still?

RWBY-1: Jaune Arc! The resident dork of Team JNPR and RWBY. This idea takes place in a slight AU where Beacon doesn't fall, and he ends up having various steamy misadventures with the girls of RWBY, likely starting with Pyrrha. The specifics are, of course, up to you!

RWBY-2: Oscar..! The second dork of RWBY, kinda. Not that well versed on the later volumes of RWBY but I'm probably going to be watching them soon! Either way the basic idea here is kinda similar to the idea above, however with a slightly older Oscar, because of course.

El Dorado-1: Riches and beauty! Here we have a slight AU of the movie, where Tulio and Miguel come clean and remain in El Dorado, or perhaps a modern AU? Either way, they are able to live easy enough and Tulio is free to explore his budding relationship with Chel. What mischief might they get up to, with so little to worry about and so much free time to use?

Tales of Arcadia 1: The happily ever after! Here be an AU for the events of Tales of Arcadia, with Jim and Claire living in relative peace, with either Jim as a half Troll, or completely human. Either way, what misadventures could our heroes get up to, between the magic and mayhem, and being able to spend far more time together without a looming apocalypse?

Dragon Prince 1: Basically the idea here is a few years after the Battle of the Storm Spire, Callum and Rayla are on the road again, helping to heal the divides across the continent while Callum works to connect to the other Arcanums, and grow as a Mage.

Dragon Prince 2: Rayla's in heat basically, and Callum is in range to be grabbed. Simple concept for a simple start up no?

Atlantis-1: Throne room hijinks! Milo Thatch has adapted well to his time in Atlantis since deciding to remain in the lost city and help its people rediscover their own history, roots and traditions. However things have begun to settle down and now he has been able to spend more leisure time with Kida. What mischief could they get up to, as their romance is given time to take further shape and with an increasingly short list of things that could interrupt them?

Legend of Zelda-1: Finally! Link and Zelda (either in a modern AU or either BOTW or TOTK, up to you.) have gotten together and become intimate, or they would have, if they had not been interrupted almost every time for months! With a chance to go on vacation for the first time in months, will they manage to actually start exploring more carnal shenanigans, or will their bad luck persist?

Legend of Zelda-2: Oh no he's hot! Ganondorf appears once again, this time without any tyrannical tendencies or really much evil at all, though he still wants to rule Hyrule after seeing its current king just being a moron for the ages. What follows is a lewd conquest, as the sole Male Gerudo goes through his own lands and the other lands of Hyrule to take over, and having a number of lewd misadventures all the while. Will Hyrule resist? What of Zelda and Link? Will they face Ganondorf as they have before, or warm his bed eagerly?

Legend of Zelda-3: Patchwork world! Link, after defeating the forces of evil yet again, awakens in a new world. One that seems to be a mash up of the various tales of the Hero, the Princess and all of the legends of Hyrule. However there is no evil lurking in this place, and many of the women seem to pay extra attention to him. What we have here is Link getting cosmic back pay, and really a pairing mashup or harem plot of your choosing starring the Hero of Hyrule actually getting to kick his feet up and enjoy life without having to worry about something like the world ending.

Zootopia 1: Inspired by Siroc's comic: Hospitality, the basic idea here is that initially Nick pays Judy a visit while she is off for a week due to having to deal with a particularly potent bout of Heat, only to end up grabbed by the sly bunny and help satisfy her instincts, thoroughly. After that the idea somewhat branches, the first being a number of Judy's sisters begin visiting Zootopia, and end up having a taste of the Fox either after hearing about him from Judy, or from some coaxing from Judy herself. The second branch involves Judy and Nick visiting her home in Bunnyburrow and following a similar path to the comic, with Judy's sisters getting curious, and then as stuffed by the big, bad, fox as Judy was, with her well aware and probably enjoying the show.

Splatoon 1: Nothing very plot heavy here, for the most part the concept is Agents 3 and 8 sharing an apartment and having a number of slice of life misadventures along with potential casual harem themes(?), with other Splatoon girls either visiting or moving in to hang out and join in on the fun and seeing what 3 is made of.

Avatar 1: What if Pandora, but the atmosphere is not toxic and instead packed with aphrodisiacs, and the Navi give off pheromones that mix perfectly with them? Human patrols and expeditions ending up unmasked, and greeted warmly by the locals to say the least!

Last edited:
Bump! Looking for anyone up for brainstorming, and maybe some help finding fresh refs for the boys since the links stopped working.

Back
Top Bottom