Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Isolation

Extremeophile

Looking for a sci-fi scene I have had on my mind for the last few weeks. Flexible with the premise, feel free to PM me with your ideas for it!

Our characters are part of a bizarre and illegal experiment in which we are raised in isolation. Neither of our characters have ever seen another human being in person. When we were infants the experimenters wore suits when feeding us. Once we were toddlers our food was given to us through a slot in the wall as well as other basic living supplies to see how human beings would develop without any social interactions. As we got older, other minor things were given to us through the slot, but life is a mostly mundane depressing existence between watching television, reading books, and sleeping. Our entire world is the 600 square foot room that we have never left in our entire lives.

The room consists of a bathroom which is not separated from the rest of the room, a bed which is bolted to the floor. One comfortable chair positioned in front of a television which is built into the wall of the room behind reinforced Plexiglas with controls nearby. A bookshelf contains a narrow mix of important pieces of fiction and remedial textbooks to impart a basic knowledge of math, science, and history. There may be a few other objects as well, as I have left room for flexibility in this. The floor, walls, and ceiling are all flat, metallic, and featureless. You may have tried to rebel, commit suicide, etc but nothing has ever worked. There are likely gas vents which put you to sleep if you do anything too crazy.

The roleplay centers around the removal of the wall between our two cells in late adolescence (Between 16 and 20 depending on your preference). Your room will become twice as large (an exact mirror of my room) and you will for the first time meet another person who is your age but the opposite sex. What will they talk about? What will they do? I would prefer they be in a nudist environment but I can swing clothes if that is your preference. I want to see how things develop. They may not develop sexually (or they could), I am more interested in the plot aspects of this than I am in the sexual aspects of this idea!

Bump! Almost got this done once. It's a really cool idea! Hoping for a decent amount of plot before any smut happens.

Bump! This is a cool sci-fi idea! Still looking for someone interested in taking it for a spin!

Had someone for this but due to stress they will be unable to continue. Looking for someone else who would be into this idea!

Had someone for this but due to stress they will be unable to continue. Looking for someone else who would be into this idea!

Back
Top Bottom