Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kotep and Sweetnecter in... PREDATOR VERSUS PREY!

Kotep

Supporter
Supporter
The young tiger male made his way through the club to the bar, ordering a light drink, since he didn't want to get drunk already. He sipped it as he took a seat on one of the stools. His friends had convinced him to go out, but they ended up off helping out another friend that night, so he had simply decided to go on his own and see was going to a club on his own was like.

24mf68l.jpg

After squeezing through the crowd Tina finally made it to the bar. She was in the city visitng friends that she had lost touch with and they had wanted to come here. She sighed softly and touched her hair. It did not bother her that much but one of them could have at the very least seen if she was going to be able to get back to back her hotel before the all went off and danced with guys all night. She sat down ordering a water. She did not drink much and saw no point in doing it alone. "So much for a girls night out." She sighed softly.

Lancer's ears perked up as he saw the bunny come up to the bar, his heart beating faster. She was...honestly, she was just plain sexy, and he had never seen her before. Perfect. Puffing himself up with confidence, he walked over to her and took the seat beside her. "Hey,' he said, turning to look at her sideways. "What's your name?"

Tina offered a smile to the tiger who sat next to her."It is Tina. What is yours?" She had a soft warm voice. She offered her hand to shake, "It is nice to see a firendly face here. It seems so hostile with people yrying to get dates." She laughed. She was quiet most of the time so she was not sure what she should say.

"I'm Lancer," he said warmly, giving her a smile as she shook his hand. "I'm just here because I don't usually get out to clubs too often. What are you doing here?" he asked, turning his seat so that he was fully facing her.

Tina smiled softly and pushed her hair back over her shoulder. "My firends live here. I came to visit them. They wanted to come here." She explained. She lifted her water and took sip. "I am staying for a month, maybe more if I like it enough to stay. But getting homesick hits a lot harder and faster when there is nothing to do"

Back
Top Bottom