Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Incest corruption-Futa

I have a couple ideas for this scenario but, now when it comes to the plot it can be pretty much what you want. Typically it involves two siblings, can be Futa x sister or Futa x mom or both sister are Futas or the mom is also a Futa.

now it doesn’t have to be Futa it can be male,female overall however you wish. What I had in my head is basically a Futa daughter obsessed over her milf mom, who she wants to turn into her own personal slut. And day by day the daughter gets into the head of her mom to slowly change her and make her do humiliating and embarrassing acts such as:

recording

Public exposure

Body writing

spanking

bondage

these are the things I would like to be included if you have any more ideas please feel free to share I don’t really mind new ideas and more things to explore. Overall it’s been awhile since I did anything Futa related and I want to give it a shot. And like I said they don’t have to be Futa.

Another story of embarrassment and corruption I would like to try as well is the idea that a woman with a high reputation who is stubborn and full of themselves has fallen to grace because of a certain secret that is about to be exposed. From there this they have to undergo series of embarrassing acts to keep the person who now knows their secret for not exposing them to everyone.

if you have anything more to add to this please do so I’m here all the time if you want to discuss further and talk more.

Back
Top Bottom