Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lucina

Obedient Girl
Current Desires
Canon scenes - rough abuse - maybe Genshin related?

NH69UNa.png

It’s me, Luci! A dorky University student from Europe, eager to work hard and please others! I am interested in all genders, species, and themes - although I do have a few requirements that I ask of any partner (found below). I adore dark themes - seriously, I don’t mind getting quite messed up - however, don’t be afraid if you prefer the more vanilla side of things! I’m always excited to play out a quirky romance story, or go on some cute dates!

So, who do I enjoy playing as? Short answer: everyone! I primarily find myself playing female characters (bi), however I also love to play males (gay) when I have the chance! I find that I am mostly submissive, still, I consider myself a switch. My main interests revolve around playing female characters against dominant male, non-binary, or female characters. When playing a female character, I also enjoy being dominant towards males - specifically weak, inexperienced boys. Though, when playing as a male character, I think I prefer to focus on being submissive, due to my lack of experience playing as them.

Original Characters are some of my favourites to play with, however I don’t like to make them in advance. I would prefer to plan out a scene first, and then develop a character for that scene. If you’d like to play with an already established character, try checking out my canon desires below! I tend to write around 3-4 paragraphs per post, and keep to the third-person. However, post length is always a variable factor - and I dislike unnecessary fluff - so please never feel pressured to write more than you feel is needed with me! Reference images are always a fun thing to include, however I like to keep my reference images few and far between - usually only in the first post - as I feel they can detract from my writing. I never expect a partner to conform to my roleplaying style, though. Please focus on having fun with me!

Kinks-wise, I am extremely open. Almost everything is possible with me! BDSM, waste, snuff; I consider myself extremely flexible - and will try almost everything. My favourite kinks lie along the BDSM line of things. Bondage, torture, slavery - anything in this area is sure to get me excited! I do have one limit, which is ageplay. Yes, really, only one! Everything else we could possibly dream up is on the table for me, so never be afraid to ask!

Abuse, Pain, Bondage, Sadism, Masochism, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Slavery, Petplay, Collaring, Public Use, Free Use, Corruption, Systematic Slavery, Misogyny, Photography, DDLG, Anal, Oral, Titfucking, Outercourse, Toilet Play, Bad Ends, Vore, Rimming, Worship, Cum Play, Prostitution, Foot Play, Drugs, Futanari, Monsters, Consensual, Nonconsensual, Dubious Consent.
I like playing canons and original characters equally, though I prefer to focus on anime and game canons, primarily. Feel free to ask away at what fandoms I am into, I’m sure we’ll find something we can play together! Crossovers between games/anime are always fun, so feel free to suggest some!

I enjoy a wide variety of anime, and am willing to play almost any character we could possibly think of! Please message me for detailed information on where my tastes lie - as I have an exhaustive list of completed shows! I usually prefer anime that tackle more adult and mature themes, though I am always open to suggestions and recommendations.
Like anime, I also enjoy video games, however I wouldn’t consider myself all that experienced with them - due to a lack of time to invest. Still, I am always willing to explore video game canons with partners, and will be open to playing characters I’m not too familiar with - though I will ask for assistance if I feel too out of my element!

Genshin Impact, Fire Emblem, Idolm@ster, Love Live, Bang Dream, Danganronpa, Princess Connect, Fate, Granblue, Raildex, Pokemon, Re:Zero, Final Fantasy, Neptunia, Atelier, Persona.
This list isn't exhaustive! Please feel free to inquire about any unlisted fandom!
Requirements
I would prefer to keep BMR on BMR. However, I do have a discord for those who would prefer using it for OOC contact.
I don’t like to roleplay with characters based on, or designed around, real-life people. Please use drawn reference images!
I only roleplay in the third-person, however I have no issue with people playing with me in first. Please, though, stick to one tense, or I’ll find myself constantly confused.
Paragraph form roleplaying only, please - no asterisks/hyphens to denote actions. Other than this, I’m not too focused on grammar - though please make an effort!

JuVisMO.png

Please, Master~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom