Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Matchmaking Services, Possible to Double, Very Flexible!

~Matchmaking Service~

Welcome to my thread, I hope you enjoy this idea. I hope that it interests you and we can get some kind of roleplay going. This is for advanced roleplayers, I need someone able to spell, use decent grammar, able to type a semi-meaty post, and perhaps keep track of a few things. Please message me should you have any questions, and please contact me via PM at any time.

The Plot Hook:
My Character (MC) is told she must marry, or is in a situation where marriage must be decided upon soon. She would be the youngest or perhaps middle child, maybe second oldest, and thus not the inheritor of the main household. She needs to find someone who will make her happy, but also bring prestige or something special to her household. I am thinking that she is some kind of merchant, or is in someway connected to nobles, but not royalty herself.

The plot would revolve around either finding "The one", or making up a harem of several candidates in which she can choose from, either making a choice at the end, or keeping all the candidates she enjoys and deciding to instead not pick and enjoy life in her own, special way.

Your Character (YC) would be playing the candidates, the people MC is looking to eventually marry, or have apart of her life. You in addition can also play a character looking for matchmaking services if you wish to double. Thus we would each play a character looking to find "the one" or a harem, and we each get to play both sides of this roleplay. However if you only wish to play one side of this roleplay, than that is fine as well.

MatchMaker(s):
In this roleplay I will play playing a merchant/affluent Hermaphrodite/Futanari/Shemale/Trans. She will be looking for either someone to marry, or a harem of interesting candidates. Your character will either be these candidates, or if were doubling we will each play candidates for our searching characters.

How it works is that each "round" we would offer up 3 choices to our partner, the match makers would scour the city/nation/globe for various people who are above and beyond! They have resources, money, and a large crew to grab a variety of people, and thus they offer the widest variety of choices, a great amount of time and effort goes into finding all kinds of potential candidates. But they charge a great deal for being the best in the business.

Each round they offer three choices for whoever is picking and they get a profile, name, age, race, ect... and a short description of their talents/bio. Then after picking a candidate they are allowed to meet them, go on a date, and we continue the roleplay from there.

Circumstances:

Time Limit: There is no time limit unless required. Perhaps we say it "spans out over a year", or maybe within a month if needed. But there doesn't have to be any time restriction unless it would make sense or add to the roleplay.

Circumstances: Perhaps you have a certain set of circumstances that make things difficult (or perhaps MY does). In addition perhaps there are some prerequesites for certain partners, such as gender, age, race, level of importance in society, or something else that we can discuss.

Additional?: Depending on player preference we could put several scenarios/restrictions together.

<3<3<3

F.A.Q./Roleplay Basics/Lewd Information:

-I will play (If we double) any gender/race/thing that I am capable of. Be it a slime girl, to a futanari elf, to whatever your can imagine. (Within reason, if I would find it gross/odd I might have to reject)
-Any Gender. Any humanoid race. Any character that is 18+.
-I will play Futa/Herm/Shemale/Female characters easily. Any other gender or non-gender can be asked upon request.
-If I missed anything, or you wish to ask a question please PM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom