Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected visitor (tempted and Toshiya)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/213124/demon-demon_girl-oni-pointy_ears-tail-wings">http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/213 ... tail-wings</a><!-- m -->

Syuki had once been a powerful and dangrous demon,a lustfull beign who terrorized the countrysides and stole the virginity of many young men and woman alike.Unfortinatly the time came where she had been set upon by a powerful warior pirestess and dispite her every effort she had been soundly defeated and sealed inside of a silver locket.As the locked was passed along though her line of decendents,Syuki continued to struggle against her prison hoping to break free.Even if she were to be freed one part of the spell that bound her forced her to become a guardian to the one who bore the locked around there neck.Syuki had grudgingly accepted that small chance for freedom but that wouldnt stop her from having her way with whoever owned the locket.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/422981/choker-flute-gloves-juuden-original-silver_hair-th">http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/422 ... er_hair-th</a><!-- m -->

Aiden hummed softly as she walked down the street will she got to the temple, her mother had given her the locket that had been passed down from woman to woman her family. "I wonder what's so important about it." He wondered out loud with a small sigh as she got to her family temple and sat down on the steps as she played with the locket, the silver haired teen gasped when the locket fell from her hands and fell to he ground, popping open as it did.

Syuki's crystal clear blue eyes snaped open as she suddenly felt the prision that held her shatter.She couldnt believe that someone had ignored the warnings about opening the locket and releasing the demon within.The locked seemed to glow with a soft blue light as the form of a beautiful woman began to take shape before her.Ornate and revealing armor of saphire blue, silver and gold adorned her lithe and beautiful body.A slender tail swished though the air and wrapped around her leg as her wings spread out behind her.her silky lips were painted in a color identical to her eyes which looked up at the young girl before her though silky locks of blue hair,her long horns spiraling out behind her head.Her long slender pointed ears twitched slightly,her earings tinkling as she smiled slightly."Such a foolish Mistress you are to release me."She said in a playfull and alluring voice.

Aiden gasped loudly and fell back with wide eyes, what the hell was going on? Who or rather what was this woman before her now? "W-What's going on? Where did you come from?" She asked as she looked at the woman with wide shocked as she grabbed her locket and jumped to her feet before slowly walking away from winged woman before her, her golden eyes going wide as she tripped up the stairs to the temple.

A playfull giggle escaped her silky,full lips as she slowly made her way up the steps coming closer to her."Such strange questions you ask Mistress."She said that word as if she would have it otherwise."Do you not know the history of the locked that graces your neck?'She said as she moved to lift the tiny locket with a clawed finger.I am the Demon Syuki, at your service mistress."She said with a smile,her blue eyes shining with a demonic light.

Aiden's face flushed at the words, she had heard the story many times but she had always thought that it was only a story. "No...I'm just dreaming right? I must be...it's just a story there's no such thing as demons." She said with a nod of head head as she ran her fingers through her hair as she took a deep breath.

Syuki laughed softly at that,her hand moving from the locked to stroke her cheek softly."This is no dream,though I could do things to you that would leave your dreams dull and lacking."She said with a smile as she took in the clean sent of her Mistress."You are the one who released me and now I am bound to you by the power of that locket.I am your guardian though my will is my own."Her smile widened as a thought struck her."Tell me Misstress do you know what kind of demon I am?Do the storys say?"

Aiden blushed even darker at the touch before she shook her head. "I may own the locket but I'm no ones Mistress, my name's Aiden." The young woman said as she rubbed the back of her neck and then looked up at Syuki and shook her head at the question. "No...mother never told me what kind of demon you are."

Syuki couldnt belive her luck,It seemed as if she didnt even want to be her misstress.She moved forward and licked Aiden's silky lips playfully before smileing."Im a Demon of lust Aiden."She said in her playfully alluring voice as she looked into her eyes.She wouldnt do anything to harm the human before her,no she would much rather do what she did best and enjoy being bound if she could

A shiver ran through the young womans body, she wrapped her arms around herself before she looked off to the side shyly. "B-But...why would my mother give me a locket with a...a lust demon in it?" She asked as her face went bright red, she kept getting funny feelings in her belly when ever she looked at the demoness before her.

"That is simple dear.Your ancestor sealed me away.Your family are the guardians of my prison."She said with a smile as she moved to stroke her cheek gently."I am a demon but I am not evil.I mearly wish to share the pleasures of the flesh with those I deam worthy."She purred softly and licked her lips.

Aiden's heart speed up at that as she looked over at Syuki as her face flushed deeply. "I-If you're not evil then why did you need to be sealed away?" She asked softly as she scooted away a bit, trying to get up the stairs again, she knew that she could never out run a demoness like her though.

"Your ancestor believed that I was evil.But people fear what they do not understand.Do you fear me Aiden?"She asked curiously as she looked up at the beautiful young woman.She could allready feel a burning affection for the human within her and took another step forward,her slender tail swishing behind her.

"Kind of...I've never gotten to meet a demon before." She said as she slowly started to relax, she couldn't help but feel a bit attracted to the female demon before her.

Syuki smiled at that and moved forward."You shouldnt fear me Aiden I wouldnt hurt such a beautiful creature like you."She purred as she moved forward and kissed her silky lips.She pulled away and giggled softly,her blue eyes gleaming with amusement.

Aiden gasped softly into the kiss, her eyes fluttering slightly before Syuki pulled away from her and she couldn't help the small whimper that came from her lips as she looked up at the demon as she lightly touched her lips, that had been her first kiss.

Syuki smiled softly and licked her lips as she enjoyed Aiden could tell that she had taken the young girls first kiss and planned on taking many other firsts from her.She stroked her cheek,her hand slowly sliding down her neck."Do you still fear me dear Aiden?"She asked softly and giggled.

Aiden blushed lightly and shook her head as she tilted her head to the side so Syuki could have more room at her neck. "B-But...what am I going to do when my mother finds out?" She asked as he nibbled on her bottom lip in worry.

Syuki laughed softly and moved to kiss along her neck,her fangs gently teasing her as she nibbled."I care not what anyone else thinks of me."She said as she smirked against the flesh of her neck."If it would make it easier for them I can change my form, appear as a human for them."She sugjested as she looked up into her eyes.She didnt know why but she was displeasaed by the idea of Aiden being saddened.

"I think that would be the safest thing to do, I don't want my mother to put you back into the locket...you don't seem as bad as the storys made you sound." The young preistess said with a nod of her head as she shyly wrapped her arms around Syuki's shoulders.

"Then I shall take a human form when other are around."She said with a smile, enjoying Aiden's arms around her."You can understand me though. Ive only wished to share the pleasures of the flesh with you humans,Ocasionaly bestow the gift of demonhood on a worthy maiden."She said with a wicked smile as she kissed her again."I will behave with you for now though."she said and giggled again.

Aiden's heart lept at that, her eyes going wide slightly as she played with the demonesses hair a bit. "I didn't know that mortals could be turned into demons." She said softly, a light blush crossing her face at the smile.

"They can under certan circumstances.."She said with a playful smirk as she wrapped her slender arms around the young preistess.She found that she enjoyed just holding the human,something she hadent expected in the least.

Aiden blushed a bit more before she nodded her head. "You wont be doing that now that you're free of the locket...right?" She asked as she brushed her hair back out of her eyes.

There was a wicked look in her eyes as she smiled."I will not do that to anyone....though if they were to ask it of me...."She let the statement hang as she softly touched her lips,her slightly chill fingers carressing Aiden.

Back
Top Bottom