Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mature DnD 5e roleplaying [CLOSED]

SilentSister

Secret Goddess
Currently looking for adventurers to participate in adult orientated DnD quests. By this I mean adventures including themes of sexuality, racial prejudice, violent abuse, non-consensual sex, abuse of magic (mind control, forced physical transformations, etc.) and other topics not normally considered family friendly.

These stories will be using the standard character creation rules, with Point Buy stats and any classes, races and background currently posted on Wikidot accepted and characters starting at level 3.

Due to the mature nature of the adventures, and the possibility to romance almost any NPC or even other party members, should you so desire, no under-aged characters will be accepted,and what counts as under-aged for each race will be taken into consideration (a 20-year-old elf will be treated in a similar regard to a 6-year-old human, and such forth.)

Also due to the possible inclusion of sexual encounters in the adventures, I would ask that details of a character's sexual alignment, kinks and fetishes, breast and cock sizes, Domme/sub preferences and any similar information be included on character sheets to ensure the best time is had by all.

I'm planning on using Matt Mercer's Exandria (as seen on Critical Role) for the setting of the story, due to the large amount of world building which has gone into it. However, this will not be a Critical Role adventure and will be taking place in an entirely separate continuity to the show, so no prior specific knowledge is required of that world.

Please post any interest in this project here, or contact me by PM with any queries or suggestions. Only players with a completed character sheet will be accepted, and due to the amount of interest received places in the party will not be held for those without one. First cum, first served, as my pet always says.

Last edited:
Here's mine, too. I also used DnDBeyond. As they don't host Triton, I chose human and gave him -1's for the traits Triton's don't get a bonus in. I'll change anything necessary as we go.

He's going to be a closeted Triton prince/noble.

Last edited:
I actually cant i don't have any way to save the PDF with information on it, and when i tried to download a copy of the sheet I couldn't get the thing to display any information.

Here is my character I made it in D&D beyond. I will find a face claim and come up with name/lore tomorrow
I've been trying to PM you to discuss some finer details of your character, such as what their name is, but the forum system is blocking me. Could you start a private conversation with me to try and work around the block?

How do you feel about firearms?
In the setting I'm using, firearms were a recent invention by one Lord Percival Fredrickstein von Musel Klossowski de Rolo III of Whitestone. While they are slowly spreading across the world, despite his best effort to curtail them, firearms are still very rare and are usually only in very select availability.

If you would like to play as a Firearms user, then you would either need to be an Artificer capable of building and maintaining such weapons, or have very good contacts who can provide these services to you.

I've been trying to PM you to discuss some finer details of your character, such as what their name is, but the forum system is blocking me. Could you start a private conversation with me to try and work around the block?

I sent you a pm, did it work?

These characters all look really neat! It's getting me excited to play with you all! :3

Well I can't really tell if there are enough people in place or not right now but I don't see 5 character sheets up so I'm going to throw my hat into the ring as a Minotaur Juggernaught Barbarian. Will get the sheet knocked out soon and posted.

P.S. Hi Ippo. still will never forgive you for forgetting about our roleplay together multiple times Always good to see your subby masochistic ass around for the taking face around.

Well I can't really tell if there are enough people in place or not right now but I don't see 5 character sheets up so I'm going to throw my hat into the ring as a Minotaur Juggernaught Barbarian. Will get the sheet knocked out soon and posted.

P.S. Hi Ippo. still will never forgive you for forgetting about our roleplay together multiple times Always good to see your subby masochistic ass around for the taking face around.

Listen.
Listen.
I am sorry for being a ditz. >^>''''

probably best to leave those kind of comments in private messages. Not conducive to a good atmosphere

probably best to leave those kind of comments in private messages. Not conducive to a good atmosphere

ippo and I go back. Apologies if that seemed awkward to anyone else but I certainly wouldn't have said it if I thought it would make them uncomfortable.

It's ok, fren! o3o/ We go a ways back! And they're right, I am a ditz
[automerge]1586829354[/automerge]
If it's alright with Silent, I'll also put up my sheet and blurb. That way we can all compare!

Just cuz I feel left out, here's mine!

Name: Yink
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Domme/Sub: Domme.
Kinks: Anal, oral, big butts, spitting, biting, choking, domination, non-con, name-calling, hair-pulling... Anything rough.
Breast Size: DD cup.
Cock Size: 9 inches long, girthy.
Appearance

Back
Top Bottom