Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exandrian Crusaders - Mature DnD 5e adventures [Closed]

Heck.
Well, I don't think we're gonna be a roving band of rapists and murderers, right? >.>' Yink is gonna be domineering, and might will try to dominate the rest of the party, but she won't be forcing herself on every single person she comes across.

I don't think that will be the case, but I can really only speak for Herus, who's likely not gonna do anything outwardly bad, given he's extremely wary of background stuff. Smol boi's a bit of a pacifist, for the same background reasoning. He could probably hurt a fly, but he'd be very wary to do so.

I am a professional my dear lady! When i rape a poor gal, i ensure that when i leave she is craving for more! .... Which is probably why the guard would be sent after to drag me back to stay forever....

It looks like not spending money on DnDBeyond is causing too many problems. So, I'll bow out and free up a space for a female character.

Best of luck on the game.

It looks like not spending money on DnDBeyond is causing too many problems. So, I'll bow out and free up a space for a female character.

Best of luck on the game.

Why not try Myth Weavers, or something?

Yeah, something that doesn't have a pay wall.
Whoa now, I never said I wouldn't be charging you for anything.

Now if you could just PM me all your credit and debit card details, and those of your friends and family, as well as the location of deed to any property they may own...
22wmlbS.gif

Tosses vote in to stick with the original plan, nun/priestess femboi healer is amazing.

So, seems like we gots a heal sloot, two melee brutes, then rest casters of varying squishyness. Bright side we got the arcane spells on lock! Might not matter too much, who knows who much actual combat will be done. ;D But we got nice options as a group for solving problems.

Yes Xatagar will be happy to hit anything that stands in our way or force it down to pound town. What do you mean there are other ways to solve problems besides sex and violence?

@east Just to clarify, how does Kaligos have 41 HP?

Most Bards with a Constitution of 14 would be expected to have a maximum of 30 HP, and with the Tough feat that takes it to 36 HP at level 3. Are there any other traits, features or feats not showing up on DnD Beyond?

Back
Top Bottom