Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate, Dominant and a little Nerdy

Kale_Darke

Moon
Hello there fellow role players, I’m Kale and I’m looking for literate ladies to write some fun, naughty and memorable stories with while we all struggle through the current state of affairs.

I enjoy embracing my dominant side when writing, whether that turns to non-con, dub-con, BDSM themes, or Master/Slave relationships, I love a power dynamic and really stretching my character’s cruel, vicious (and even tender after-care) facets.

I’m an experienced writer and longtime role player with well over a decade’s experience with pen and paper and keyboard storytelling. I strive to be an opened minded and flexible partner who is patient and more than happy to discuss even the strangest fantasies. The most important thing I’ve learned over the years is that the kinks explored through a scene with aren’t as important as the characters acting them out. Characters drive stories, even if your inspiration is a picture that you saw or a scene from a movie, it’s the characters we’ll create that will make it pop from the screen to the imagination.

My style of writing is paragraphs and lots of them, I love details and I love delving into the scene with both feet. I’m comfortable with first person, but find writing in third person perspective more natural. I play male characters, but I’m not above using female or even animal side characters for the story.

I enjoy detailed and literate writing, and encourage my partners to write to their comfort level, but to give me a good effort. I’m comfortable mentoring, critiquing, and offering feedback with writing, but in the end we have to give one another something we can really sink our teeth into.

I’m down for OOC chat, and love brainstorming with my partners, you can hit me up on Discord or send me messages through PMs.

I'm also a gamer, so love talking and writing about videogames or tabletop games.

Writing prompts:

Alright so here’s a few ideas I’ve been mulling that I’d love to discuss. I love history, the supernatural, and all things nerdy, so keep that in mind. These aren’t exhaustive, if you have an idea you’ve been wanting to explore, let’s talk it over.

The Planeswalker’s Toy
For those unfamiliar with Magic the Gathering, a Planeswalker is a kind of wizard that walks between worlds, and meddles in just about every plot, scheme and political intrigue in sight. As they make their way through the cosmos (or the ‘Blind Eternities’ as the lore has it, I warned you I was a nerd), they make come into contact with warriors, mages, monsters and more, and create pacts or copies to summon that creature to fight on their behalf or help them in other capacities.

In this story, we have a planeswalker who performed a service for a kingdom or city, and earns the trust of a woman warrior or mage, and they form a pact that he can summon an exact copy of her to serve him in his adventures. So it probably comes as a surprise when he summons her to his bed chambers on a faraway plane instead of to some battlefield or duel….

Victorian Gothic
I love the Victorian period, its strict social code, its dystopian atmosphere; the barely burning passions simmer just beneath the surface. It’s the ideal place for a Vampire from the annals of history to come to town and seduce a clever young woman, who finds the feelings the creature awakens in her with its hypnotic gaze and sheer boldness of his touch impossible to fight against.

Hypnotize U

A graduate student has always been interested in learning hypnosis, and through trial, error and most of his college years studying unlocks the secret, and puts it to good use. This story could involve one or more characters, and I’d love to explore characters who want to be hypnotized and enjoy the feeling of powerlessness he instills in them along with the passion he inspires inside them. This doesn't have to involve multiple female characters, it is just one route to discuss and explore.

Just Super
Super Heroines in Peril! Let’s come up with a super heroine who finds herself in over her head and turned into a little plaything for a villain that has no respect for capes or leotards.

Tales of Old Skyrim
I love Skyrim, I've dumped oh so many hours into that video game and still head back to the frozen lands of the north once in awhile. But you know what I really love to play? The bad guy. Want to be enslaved by a Bandit Chieftain who looks to sack villages and cities and forge his own little kingdom in the midsts of the civil war? Is there a Mage experimenting with foul necromancy who did not take too kindly to having his dungeon sacked and creations slain? Is a Silver Hand slayer on the run from a vengeful werewolf who wants more than blood? There are all kinds of stories to explore in Skyrim.

Thanks for reading,

KD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom