Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Trial of Nature (angelicxdream & I)

3ngag3

Supernova
Nature. It is a force that can not be controlled except by the chosen few who walk this world. Among these chosen few are the elves of legend. Tall, pale, slender, pointy ears. These mythical beings have learned to harness the power of the very lifeforce of this planet for as long as anyone could remember. But there is a catch. A stipulation in which all elves must go through in order to be able to recieve this sacred ability. At a certain age, these elves are given a trial. A test to see if mother nature is willing to accept them and take them under her wing, thus sharing all its secrets with her. They are stripped naked and led to a clearing and there, they are chained down to a slab of stone. There they must wait for twenty-four hours and then, if mother nature accepts them, her pale green light will shine down upon them, sharing all its secrets.

On this day, a group of elves head for the clearing. There are three males and one female. The latter of the which, already stripped nude, is led by blindfold. She can not be allowed to see the path until she has passed the trial. The walk is long, but not too much so and soon, the group arrives at the clearing. It as if mother nature herself set up her home here. Such lush green grass and bushes. Tiny woodland creatures skitter by stopping only to wonder who the arrivals to their territory are. And the large oaken trees, thick with branches and leaves, sway in the wind and create openings in which the shining sun can bring down its light in certain spots.

The woman is led by the elves to the center. There, the rock sits. In a way, it is more like a slab propped up against a large stone. It is covered by moss, a sign of its age and perseverance but also a method of making those who lay upon it more comfortable for the trial to come. The male elves lead the girl and quietly rest her against the slab. They prop her hands over her head and shackle her wrists together. The chain is slid through a hole in the slab and connected, thus, leaving the girl little room to lower her arms. Next, her legs are spread open, each ankle being shackled and chained to the slab like her wrists above her.If mother nature had eyes, this spread eagle position would be the best vantage point so that she can look upon her child and judge her.

Finally, the blindfold was removed, allowing her the first glimpses of the place she would see for the next full day. When all was secure, the male elves left without another word. They dared not speak for fear of disrupting the peace and serenity of the sacred clearing. The trial of nature had begun.

Without a word from her side, Audrey had been led to the rock, wincing. It was cold, and hard. And although the moss was there, she couldn't really appreciate it. It was still cold, and hard, and very unpleasant. Her brown hair fanned out over her shoulders, wondering how long this would take. She could feel goosebumps rising from her skin, tickled by the cool air. She couldn't help moving slightly, her skin straining against the chains, knowing she couldn't just stay in one place still for so long. Her muscles would be aching by the time she was released. She could already feel and see the red bruises against the metal chains. God forbid she was even a little bit more comfortable. She wished she was one of the male elves that had just walked away. They could walk, they could feel their limbs while she was left on the rock. Sighing, she adjusted herself to make herself more comfortable but it didn't work. The moss, it was just.. a thin layer, and it didn't help much. Also, she had thought moss was disgusting. Like a little furball that grew from the tree. Whenever she saw it, she wanted to turn away, either that or scratch it off with a rock. And now she was leaning against it, a distinctive shiver running down her spine.

She wished she could have at least the gratification of watching the elves leave her, but she couldn't turn her head that far. Sighing, she opened her eyes, looking around her surroundings. Trying not to notice the moss brushing up against her back, the green color leaving stains on her bare skin. She closed her eyes for a moment, squeezing them tight with force, trying to forget that it wasn't there, breathing heavily in and out. She blinked, and for a few minutes, looked around at her environment. There was a group of shrubs surrounding the rock, a tree to the other side, a few animals she could feel scurrying around, a squirrel, a bird, a rabbit... all free. Except her. She sighed, hoping Mother Nature would hurry and make her decision. But, not just any decision, an approval, letting her into her world. Do not think about the moss. Do not think about the moss. It was strange to have this fear, but she couldn't help it. It was just like a creature, growing out from a work, wrapping her in its tight hold. It was disgusting. She gagged, and couldn't find the energy nor the want to think about anything else. It was best she didn't hallucinate and pretend that the moss was a comfortable bed, or something else.

She laid there, her face twisted this way and that, cringing at where she was. Being naked hadn't even occured to her. To her, it was natural. Unlike the moss. Okay, the moss was apart of nature. But that part of nature grossed her out. She had barely noticied that a cool breeze floated over her, her pearly pink nipples hardening because of it. In fact, the breeze had just emphasized that what she was on, was moss. Gross. The material pressing against her back, against all corners of her body, she was going to need to take a serious bath after this.

Even as the trial began and Adurey was left to be judged on the rock, she was already being watched. They were small in size and well concealed within the bushes. Just how many of them there were was unknown, but they were all staring at the beauty chained to the rock. They were fairies, the lot of them. All male. They grouped together normally to set out on expeditions, exploring the forest which in their eyes was vast and never ending. Or maybe they trekked out in order to collect the morning dew from the leaves after a long, cold night. Though they all had a different appearance facially, they all had just about the same build. Less than half a foot tall they were, their wings clear as a window and naked save for the loincloths they wore around their midsection. Today, these fairies were out to have some fun.

After all, who could pass up such a lushious offering such as the one currently chained to the slab before them? By their standards, she was a giant goddess, waiting to be ravaged like a sacrifice to the gods. It was about a half hour before one of the fairies finally approached. He fluttered around in the air leaving magic dust in his trail, a result of the constant flapping of his wings. It was the kind of thing that wouldn't be too hard to spot and even less so now that he fluttered right in front of Audrey. There he remained for a moment before landing on the top of her head. Slowly, clinging to the folicles of hair, he climbed down and appeared upside down before the elven beauties eyes, a smile painted across his face. "Hello there!" He said cheerfully from his upside down point of view. His voice, though tiny, was able to magically echo into the girl's ears as if a normal grown person were talking to her. This was how the fairies were able to communicate with other races bigger than them.

"You must be here for the initiation. We see elves like you here all the time, though most of them don't look as uncomfortable as you. What is your name?"

Startled, Audrey frowned, a crease between her thin brown eyebrows, and couldn't find her voice for a few moments. "It's Audrey." Pausing, she tried to remember what she wanted to ask. She had a bazillion questions. Who the fuck was he? Why was he here? Why was he speaking to her? And, oh yes, what was his name? Echoing her own thoughts, she asked, "What is your name?" He was lucky he could fly around and not be trapped in this slab of rock, that was just getting more and more comfortable with each ticking second. Suddenly, she started to grow uncomfortable. She was naked, and he wasn't. Anyone was bound to be uncomfortable in this situation. He had cloth covering him, and she didn't. He had wings, she didn't even in normal circumstances but still. He could fly away. When he landed on her head, and peered down to look at her eyes, she gritted her teeth, annoyed, thinking he was teasing her with his infinite amount of freedom. And when she grit her teeth together, her body reached forward, and hissed, feeling the sharp pain of her metal restraints.

Pausing, she looked around. Not at the faerie that had landed, but she could feel a stare. Not just one, but multiple. She couldn't be sure, as she couldn't turn around. Gritting her teeth again, she realized what freedom she had. Or, lack of freedom she had. She let out a sigh of defeat, leaning back against the rock. Wincing, she realized she would rather be on another rock than the one that was covered with moss. Preferably one that didn't come with a faerie as an accessory. She recognized that feeling, the feeling that someone was watching you, it was eerie, and making her uncomfortable. She looked up at the faerie that was still perched on her head, still being the key word and growled. "I. hate. moss." She muttered, answering his comment about why she was uncomfortable. She said something in a low voice, about how she wished she was surrounded by snakes. That would have been better than moss.

"Could you, maybe, get off my head?" She tried to sound civilized, but she realized that anger was seeping into her words like venom.

"You hate moss?" The fairie replied as he flipped off of Audrey's head and fluttered about in front of her. "Moss is wonderful, it is! Just the cool, moist feeling it gives off is enough to make me wanna cozy up and take a nap." It was true, fairies did have a high regard for moss. They used it in nearly every aspect of their daily lives such as roofing, bedding and the like. If this elf didn't even have an appreciation for moss, how could she ever pass this trial? "If you don't like moss, then maybe you ain't cut out to be an elf. Maybe you would make good orc fodder, hmm?" The fairy knew he was teasing the poor girl, but what could she do, other than her spiteful words, she couldn't do anything about it. "Anyhow, I'd tell you my name, but the name could only be made out by those who have passed the trial and you still got a long ways to go missy."

After a moment or so more of fluttering around Audrey, the fairy finally nestled down between her clevage and settled in. He wondered when it would be right to call in his friends and have some fun with this girl. Oh the things they would do to her would be oh so naughty. In the meantime, he might as well tease the poor girl a little more. "It's quite comfortable in here, it is," the little one started as he looked up upon her giant head. "You know, you might think we're here to tease you what with you being naked and all, but we're actually here to make your experience during the trial a little more enjoyable. Heck, by the time we're done with you, you'll have a brand new outlook on life as an elf."

"Moss is wonderful, it is! Just the cool, moist feeling it gives off is enough to make me wanna cozy up and take a nap."

Audrey could have sworn this guy was on crack or something. She almost spit in his face when he mentioned that. Moss was disgusting. She glared at him, growling, hoping he would just go away. She was supposed to undergo this trial without sound, without any interferrence, without any disturbance. Her wrists were aching, as they were restrained by the metal again. She couldn't help it, sometimes she would lean forward, forgetting that she had restraints. Especially when she wanted to choke the faerie that was floating around with her, not amused by its beauty or the trail of magic dust that followed him around like he was their leader. "Are all of you faeries this annoying? Or, are you just an exception?"

"If you don't like moss, then maybe you ain't cut out to be an elf. Maybe you would make good orc fodder, hmm?"

She bit her tongue, her jaw clenched tightly, anger radiating out of her petite form. She wanted to grab him and choke him until he died. She wasn't normally a violent person, he was crossing the line. Sometimes, teasing went too far. Wasn't she suffering enough? Spitting on the ground beside him, she glared at him again. "Get lost." Knowing he wouldn't, and she couldn't say anything more to make him go away, she opted for making herself feel better, and began to curse. All the curses were aimed at him, and anyone else who dared to stare, who dared to listen on their not-too-quiet conversation. She brushed her feet against the cool grass, the bottom of her foot tickled, a giggle coming out of her normally angry tone.

When he settled down between her breasts, she was about to lose it. She shook her body, but that just made her wince in pain. She pouted, and said, "Get out. You pervert." She hated how his body was perfect. It was so small, so it fit between her C-cup breasts. She wanted to spray him with some pepper spray, or anything that would get him away. She wondered if there were any skunks around, willing to do herself a favour, maybe then, once he stank, reeked of every awful smell in the book, he'd fly away, so she'd never have to see his face again. "My breasts aren't your personal pillows, and isn't your bed! So, scoot! Get OUT!" She emphasized the last word, and said, "I don't care where you go. Just get away from me."

"You know, you might think we're here to tease you what with you being naked and all, but we're actually here to make your experience during the trial a little more enjoyable. Heck, by the time we're done with you, you'll have a brand new outlook on life as an elf."

She rolled her eyes, and paused. WE?! Who was this we?! She cleared her throat, and asked, "Who is this we, you are talking about? I only see one annoying pest. Also, I don't think you could make my experience anymore enjoyable. You're already testing my limits. If YOU have plans to do something to me, I doubt it will be pleasurable. Painful? Yes."

The spiteful words that flew from the mouth of Audrey did nothing to intimidate nor remove him from the comfort of her cleavage. If she thought he was just going to leave because she demanded it, she had another thing coming. The fairie sat up a bit and shook his head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You really are clueless, aren't you? You're in no position to be telling me what to do. And besides, how do you know that our presence isn't part of your trial hmm? You really thought you were going to be out here alone with the animals and the forest as your only company? My dear, you have a lot to learn about nature. We'll assure to that" As soon as the little critter said that, the bushes around them shook slightly. Appearing from the brush were more fairies just as small as he was. They had overheard the conversation Audrey and their representative were having and they were not going to take it lightly.

They had noticed something during the conversation. Something that had caused them to huddle up in a group and plot. They had wondered why she let out a giggle despite her angry nature. And once they saw the grass brush up against her foot, they knew. That's why all of them were now coming out holding a single white feather in their hands. They had their ways of making this elven woman more cheerful, whether Audrey wanted it or not. As they moved closer and closer towards the elf, the fairie which was nestled in her clevage finally got out and hovered in front of her face. He wondered just what she could be thinking right now as the others approached her.

[OOC: You better appreciate my quick reply. I'm so procrastinating the studying I have to do..]

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You really are clueless, aren't you? You're in no position to be telling me what to do. And besides, how do you know that our presence isn't part of your trial hmm? You really thought you were going to be out here alone with the animals and the forest as your only company? My dear, you have a lot to learn about nature. We'll assure to that"

Audrey let out a distinctive, loud growl when he said she was clueless, and winced when the chains gripped her red skin. "Because.. all trials are supposed to be silent. A moron could tell you that. And, I'm not a moron before you even go down that road. And, at least they should be free of annoying pests like you! WE?! Who the FUCK is we?" And suddenly, when she stopped talking, she could hear the rustling of the bushes, and then a scurry of what seemed like more pests came flying out, surrounding her. At first, she screamed, "EW! Bugs! Bugs!" And then, she saw the annoying beauty that they had, and growled. "Get away. You stupid, ugly... insects." They weren't much better than bugs. "Leave me alone! Is that so hard to ask?!"

Once the group of faeries emerged with a weapon in their hands, she almost screamed, yanking on the metal restraints like someone was about to rape her, and for all she knew, they were going to. She had never encountered a faerie, and now there was at least a dozen surrounding her. She didn't care about the bruises. Whenever she felt that brief lashing of pain, it let her escape the moss, the faeries, and the metal restraints. She growled, "Don't come closer!" Her feet were attached to the rock so they weren't even pressed against the cool, dark dirt.

"Now, now little elf," The fairie replied as he took a feather from one of his buddies. "Just try to relax and enjoy yourself. You're going to have tons of fun." It was then that two of the other fairies had fluttered to ground near where Audrey's feet were. With michevious grins on their faces they took the feathers to her feet, brushing up and down slowly and torturously. The impending sound of the elfs laughter prompted the others to join in. They took positions at her underarms and giggled gleefully as they scraped her hollows with their feathers. One took a position at her bellybutton and though he did not have a feather, his tounge would make a most wonderful device as he lapped it around her belly. It would be agonizing enough to have these fairies torturing Aurdrey like this, but for her, it was about to be amplified ten fold.

It was the last few of them that took their positions on her body. Two of them took the feathers to the undersides of her breasts, scraping back and forth like saws cutting a tree. Two more clung to her breasts and began to suckle her nipples and dance their tiny fingers around the brown circles beneath it. And last but not least, the lead fairie, the one that was representing all of them took position between her legs. His job would be the most enjoyable of all. With the feather in his hand, he began to glide the tip of the feather along Audrey's womanhood. It was slow and torturously light so as not to arouse her too quickly.

Audrey gritted her teeth, wanting to kick him, knowing that he was so small and that was working to his advantage. Stupid faerie. And then, she felt her feet twitch, attempting to kick them away as best they could even though her skin felt raw, some of it peeling off and bleeding and she let out a painful scream. Sweat coated her body in another layer before she started to laugh louder and louder once they tickled the bottom of her feet. "Stop.. that." She was in pain, and this was torture. They were forcing her to laugh. This was the same thing as rape. Except worse because she'd rather be raped a thousand times than be forced to laugh. And then, some annoying bugs started to tickle under her arms and the laughing just increased. If this wasn't the worse punishment she had ever endured, she didn't know what was. Laughter was supposed to be genuine, an expression of your happiness and she was in pure hell. She kept laughing harder and harder, once in a while she shouted out curses when they had paused to catch their breath. Stupid faeries. Stupid stupid faeries.

When a few more had come along to join the party, they had brushed the underside of her breast and all she could do was sigh. It wasn't ticklish, oodly.. soothing. And then, she felt a couple more start to suck on her hard, firm nipples. Now. It felt more like.. pleasure. Not forced pleasure. She was all too willing, her moans started to fill the air, except.. the great thing was that she had her own sort of torture in mind. She didn't moan their names. She moaned the names of her previous lovers. She giggled. This was her torture. Even if they asked her to, she would not utter their names. Even if they stopped, she would not utter their names. She started laughing again when someone began to brush a feather along the outer lips of her womanhood. She laughed because she knew that he wanted her to be aroused. And she wasn't. She was just laughing.

As the sound of Audrey's laughter filled the air, the fairies seemed to follow in suit, laughing along with her in chorus. They seemed to be enjoying themselves watching this elf squirm under their tickling attack. Soon, she was moaning and calling out the names of various people. Who they were, the fairies didn't know, but it was apparent that she too was beginning to enjoy her time chained to the rock. The fairie working her vaginal lips now stroked the feather a bit firmer. If she was indeed getting turned on by his partners who were teasing her breasts and nipples then the least he could do was show her the same courtesy down here. He then called up to the fairie who had been licking her belly. "Hey, come down here and help me with this!" To this, the fairie obliged and crawled down her torso, tickling the elf with his tiny hands and feet along the way.

Once again, this critters tounge was put to use as he could now see the rising bud of lust in his sights. Slowly, he crawled down and with his skilled tounge, began to lap at it. With his size difference in comparison to Audrey, there was a lot more flesh to lick, allowing him to hit every sweet spot around the sensitive nub. Surely, it would be enough to send this elf into a sexual fluster. But there were still devious things working in the minds of the fairies and as the pleasure continued, the two who had been tickling her feet went back to work at a new, more feverish pace, hoping to send the poor elf into a state of torturous, laughing extascy.

Audrey couldn't stop laughing. But, she swore like a dirty sailor, "Fuck you. You bastards." What they would find when they opened her pussy was that she wasn't wet, not at all. Laughter and sex were two different elements. And now, they were forcing it upon her. She hated it. Purposely, she spat in their faces. Sex was supposed to be sensual, intense, and preferably romantic. Now that it was happening to her during her trial, she couldn't hate them more. And, oh, sure.. she could try to hate them with every fibre of her being, oh wait. She already was. Even though she was laughing, it was going to be a cold day in hell before she got aroused because of them. Because the faeries were still tickling her feet, the impact the elves had inside her wet cunt wasn't doing much for her. And she was glad, relieved that she wasn't getting off. She could barely see the faeries that were providing her with this service. It was going to be unsuccessful. She was sure of it. Everytime she had had sex, it was always serious. No laughter. It was good that way.

"Don't waste your fucking time." She said, promising herself she would never ever like this, what they were doing to her. In essence, they were raping her, taking advantage of her. She hoped they died. She hoped mother nature punished them for interferring with her trial. Instead of electric shocks going through her body, she just giggled. And swore. It was a small buzzing between her legs. Like a little massage. But nothing arousing. No, not really. She preferred men who were around the same size she was. She preferred to see them, to touch them.

The fairies were rather suprised to see that Audrey was not getting aroused by the constant stimulation of her private parts. Soon, they had stopped tickling her completley and decided to concentrate on getting this woman off. Fairies were rather proud little creatures, not willing to admit defeat until their goals were achieved. In this case, it would be forcing this woman to have an orgasm, whether she liked it or not. Soon the little creatures abandoned their feathers and while the two were working her pussy and clitoris between her legs, the others had decided to concentrate on her breasts and nipples. There they hovered, just inches above her, their tiny hands clinging and massaging each breast. There were at least four per breast. Three of them massaging and the fourth clinging to the elf and continuously suckling her nipples.

They were completley intent on forcing a sexual response from Audrey, so much so that they had now completley ingnored her cursing and thrashing. Everytime she managed to shake one fairie off, another would take its place almost instantly. This pattern continued for several more minutes before the head fairie got an idea. He too abandoned his feather and rubbed his hands as if he were preparing for something sinister. Then he barked out an order to the fairie suckling her clitoris. "Hey, spread these lips open a bit for me. I have an idea." And spread them he did. Soon the head fairie could see and opening and without warning fluttered up and lowered his legs into it. He was literally becoming a living dildo, intent on driving Audrey insane with sexual stimulation. He began sliding up and down, gripping his hands on her vaginal lips as he did so in order to not get thrown off by her eventual bucking.

Audrey wasn't that much of a wimp. When they grabbed her breast, and massaged it, she didn't so much as sigh. She stood there, grinning. It was a contest, to see who could break first. And she wasn't going to. Besides, it felt like an insect's hands on her body, just barely scratching the surface. But, she was relieved they had given up tickling. She had won one battle and now it was time to win another. Her nipples hardened in their hands. She felt the cool air settling over her breast, and just tried to shake them off her body. Still, more replaced. It was like a disease. They would not give up.

When she heard the whisper, she knew this wasn't going to be good. She almost started to moan immeadiately, losing this battle. Her body shivered, electric shocks running up and down her body, her pants filling the empty air, her body bucking against the metal chains, letting out harsh cries of help. "More! More" She threw her head back, her breasts shaking, hoping to get those slimy, small creatures off her, she wanted another faerie inside her cunt, filling her up more. These faeries were so small. And, her dildo at home was at least two times the size of one faerie. It would take forever to cum. But when she did, she wondered if she would flood them, kill them. That fate didn't seem so bad now that they were forcing her to have an orgasm.

Upon Audrey's cries of wanting more, the fairies chuckled to themselves. They knew they were winning this battle of wills. After all, a woman could only take so much pleasure before her body betrayed her mind and now was a perfect case. The wetter she got down below, the easier it became for the living dildo to slide in and out of her, though he did start to have trouble keeping his grip on the slick surface of her womanhood. The critter holding open the elven vagina now decided to join in himself soon, he and the other fairie were back to back, sliding themelves in and out of her like clockwork. Soon a couple more of them took their place near her clit and began to rub and stimulate it with their tiny fingers and tounges. It wouldn't be long now before she reached her orgasm and even then, they were still plotting their next move.

These fairies were the resourceful bunch and they had various methods of completing their tasks by using the world around them. One such method was bringing vines to life and having them bind an intruder or perhaps act as a mule to carry any supplies they had. Yes, this would be perfect. The vines would have a great use in what they had in store for Audrey. But first, they wanted to hear her moan, beg and scream some more.

Meanwhile, Audrey was in a blissful state. She was unaware of what they were plotting. Her breasts bounced, a clear layer of sheen covering her body. She arched her body, trying to get more of the pleasure, of the faeries that were deep within her wet folds. She could feel herself getting more and more wet, unaware of her previous internal battle before. She was moaning louder and louder, her voice reaching new heights, her body working overtime from the new sensations that were going down her body. She could feel their miniature limbs working faster and faster. She gasped, her eyes slammed open, feeling a thousand explosions all happen at once within her body. Her juices flowed like a river through her cunt, she wondered vaguely if they would drown. She didn't care much for the people, the faeries, that made her orgasm, it was forced. Besides, they had wanted her to be pleasured and she was. So she wondered if they had expected the impact of her juices.

"You can get out now." She murmured. Once the feeling had passed, she wondered if they would leave. It was getting old. Now that they had pleasured her forcefully, she hoped they would go back to the bushes, where they came from so maybe she could have some quiet time before Mother Nature descended, and wondered what to do with her, to be accepted or declined.

The fairies worked hard and fast up to the point of Audrey's orgasm. Though they were tiny in stature, they were at least intelligent enough to know when a woman's juices were going to flow and when they did, the little guys vacated the elven pussy allowing the juices to flow harmlessly down the rock. The two that had been fucking her with their bodies were still moderatly covered in them though and they flew to a nearby pond to wash themselves off. It was then the fairies did something suprising. Something they had not done scince they met this vuluptuous giant of a woman. They showed a bit of mercy. When the faries released their grip on her, they retreated to the forest. They did not stay away for long, however as they returned carrying a flask. Scince it was essentially bigger than they were, the fairies used a group effort to carry it to the pond and fill it to capacity.

They then returned to Audrey, hovering over her head with the flask in their combined grip. "We brought you some water to drink and cleanse your body with," One of the fairies said aloud. "Please partake of it." As soon as they said that, they lowered the flask to the elfs lips, and allowed her to drink. It was most likely that she was a bit parched after her ordeal and she needed some of her energy back if she was going to experience the ordeals to come. As soon as she signaled, the fairies lifted the flask from her lips and proceeded to pour the rest of the water over her body. They started at her hands as they could see that her wrists were chaffed from struggling against her bonds. They repeated the process with her wrists before dousing the rest of her body with the water.

"We brought you some water to drink and cleanse your body with."

Audrey frowned. That would have been nicer if they had offered her water before raping her and forcing an orgasm out of her. But, fine. She happily drank, licking her lips. She watched as they splashed the cool water on her wrists. She sighed, that felt better. Now, the pain had dulled into a small annoyance than anything else. She wondered if she was going to be left in peace now. "May I be left alone please?" Maybe if she was nice she would get what she wanted. She waited, her head leaning against the rock. Since she hadn't thought of the moss much anymore, she had forgot about it. Even if she was up in chains, she'd rather have her legs closer together. She didn't know what other peeping toms were in the bushes or in the nearby forest and she didn't want to find out. By this time, the morning sun at gone down and now, it was nighttime. The full moon hung in the sky, and she yawned. She was tired, she wondered if the faeries slept, maybe then she'd be alone. She laid her head on the rock, closing her eyes, slowly falling asleep on the hard surface. But it wasn't easy. It was rather uncomfortable and difficult.

It was weird, she kept on adjusting to her position as she tried to sleep. Somehow, she knew the faeries wouldn't let her sleep. Still, at least they would be cranky and tired if they stayed up all night trying to please her. She grinned at that thought, she hoped they drowned in her cum if they managed to get her wet again. Also, she hoped they would drown in the rain that she could feel on her fingertips. She heard the thunder and the lightning, as it poured. She loved the rain, and it gave her more of a chance to wash her bruises, and the dirt from her feet.

Back
Top Bottom