Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Yellow Rose Craving (Futa x Female) (Incest) (Closed)

96ba6f87fc0fd0675382b01855d10f2d6ad88b07v2_hq.jpg

They say nothing is stronger than a bond between two sisters

So as you can guess this is going to be a very specific request for a very specific RWBY pairing. Hopefully if you are reading this thread then you share my interest in the pairing of Ruby and her step sister Yang. I've seen the entire show in its entirety and I am on baited breath waiting for the next season. In the mean time I want to use this an excuse to write some smut and get my fix of RWBY to tide me over. First and foremost this can be its own AU if we don't want to mess with the current plot and just sort of do our own thing. Ruby will obviously be aged up to eighteen in compliance with the site rules. I would be playing the more submissive Ruby and you would be the more dominate Yang. Below are just some of the kinks I would like to keep in this role play.

Must have kinks
  1. Futanari (as in Yang is packing something extra)​
  2. Creampies​
  3. Foot jobs​
  4. Tit fucking​
  5. Cuddle fucking​
  6. Stealth sex while in public​
  7. Sloppy blow jobs​
  8. Degrading name calling​
  9. Pregnancy risk​
  10. And many more (much more than I can list)​

Hard nos
  1. Anything bathroom related
  2. Character death
  3. Dismemberment
  4. Gore and or vore
  5. Anything too extreme

Now a bit about myself and what I expect from this role play. I have personally been role playing for the better part of a decade and am always in search of a good partner that I hit off almost immediately. I consider myself to be a literate third person perspective player and I expect my partner to be the same. I've been burned several times where I got an idea going only to have it ruined when the other person gave me only a few sentences. To avoid such a situation again I will request a sample thread before anything gets started so neither of us waste our time. I would also like to keep the dynamic that Ruby and Yang have; loving sisters but cranked up to eleven when they are alone. I would prefer that you have seen most of the show to have a good idea of how the world of Remnant works. If you have gotten this far and would like to contact me then simply title your message with your other favorite ship from the show.

Back
Top Bottom