Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Blackburn: My Long Term RP Thread!

TangerineAly

Planetoid
Hi!

Thanks for clicking on my thread! To potentially save you some time, I want to make it clear that I use drawn art references for my characters. If you dislike art references, this isn't going to be for you!

Still here? Great! Let's continue!

So, I've noticed that most threads on this site are often focused around very specific scenarios and couples, and while I have certainly done those sorts of RPs in the past, I am actually looking for something more "open" and "sandbox-y" here - a school setting. There's an overall plot/story, but not some specific railroad we're following. I'm likewise interested in an RP with some smut, rather than smut with some RP. I would say I'm about 70/30 regarding story/smut. I RP in third person perspective, and I've made several characters, each with their own personalities and motivations. I wish to mainly play this group of friends in a setting that is ostensibly set on Earth, either in the present, the near future, or the relatively recent past (1920s at the earliest), with supernatural elements and science fiction elements. While my basic plot and characters are written with the present day in mind, I can adapt them as needed.

I'm bisexual, so I prefer for my partner to be willing to play a varied cast of characters!

Blackburn
In a world very similar to our own, people believe that they control their own destinies. But one man, billionaire CEO Damen Summers, knows better. One of the wealthiest businessmen in the world, his life had been forever altered by an encounter with what he has named "The Blackburn".

Once a simple fry cook working a low income job that he hated, Damen was bitter and alone. The pressure and misery of his life grew until he finally chose to end it all by throwing himself from a bridge and into the icy waters below...but instead of drowning, he found himself consumed by a horrific and searing darkness - an entity of obsidian flame that seeped into and violated his every pore and irrevocably changed him. Awakening on a riverbank, he found that he had been gifted with the ability to create a separate world within his mind, a world he had complete control over. And it was within that world that he could create perfect duplicates of any individual he made direct physical contact with.

Upon realizing the potential of what he had gained, he began introducing himself to those in positions of power. A simple handshake was all he required, and he would be able to visit every manner of torture and torment upon their doppelgangers in order to learn their deepest secrets. Through a combination of blackmail and ruining the competition, Damen began his meteoric rise. But he never forgot the terrifying entity that still haunted his every nightmare, and invested considerable time and resources into unearthing the truth. Eventually, his researchers discovered that he was not the only one with strange abilities, but that numerous individuals had seemingly been touched by The Blackburn, to widely varying effects.

Realizing that The Blackburn that had seared itself onto his mind seemingly loomed over the world and everyone on it, he became obsessed with discovering the truth about this entity - what it is, and what it desires.

Now, Damen Summers has set about his most ambitious research project yet: Summers' International Institute for the Gifted, a Middle College (a type of school combining the last three years of high school with the first two of college) located in Naha, Okinawa. Devoted to providing top tier education to kids who show great potential, regardless of their financial situation.

It's attending this Institute where our characters find themselves.

I will play my group of characters below and any additional characters I happen to introduce over the course of the RP, and you have a few options! Note that, regardless of which option you pick, we won't have to control all of our main characters all the time, since that would be crazy. In fact, I imagine we'll usually be using one or two at a time, with big gatherings being more for more special occasions! Think of it like switching between scenes in films! Movies have lots of characters, but not all are on screen at once.

- Option #1: You can either make a cast of your own original characters to play, or borrow some of my "secondary characters" below. Or mix and match. Your choice! We'll sort of "share" the GM role! It will be a story/world we build together, and I enjoy communicating OOC to ensure that we're both having a great time! Ideally, I would like a partner comfortable with playing both male and female characters! Trans characters are also welcome (so long as they're actually trans and not "futanari"). This is hands down my favorite option, and anyone that selects this is pretty much guaranteed to get a response! There's no upper limit on the number of characters you can make, though you should make at least three.

- Option #2: You can play a single character and I will in turn play a single character, which you can choose from either my main characters or my secondary characters. You yourself can make either an original character, or play one of my secondary's. Your character's gender doesn't matter. If you choose any other character besides Aoibheann for me to play, this will be a relatively Short Term RP. If you do choose Aoibheann for me to play, then we'll play the Mystical Adventure scenario. It's a different scenario than the one above, a martial arts-focused adventure centered on Aoibheann and Your Character, with lots of crazy twists, hijinks, and, of course, some occasional sexiness. I'll elaborate on this via PM!

- Option #3: A mix of the first two. You won't have to make a bunch of primary characters to match my own, but you can have something like a "main" character and control "secondary" characters on the side. Maybe even my secondary characters, if you don't want to come up with your own. We'll somewhat share the GM role here too. I'll probably craft the overall plot, but you can have a say in things as well! This is the "flexible" option for those who liked the overall premise and my characters, but feel unsure about how much time/effort they can invest. Again, somebody that can play both genders is ideal. As my second favorite choice, I'll probably respond if you choose this!

Regardless of which option you choose, if something I do or suggest makes you feel uncomfortable or decreases your enthusiasm for the RP, don't be afraid to tell me! I'm always happy to work on things with people so long as we're generally on the same page when it comes to the overall type of RP we're looking for.

At certain points in the RP (at least, in options 1 and 3), The Blackburn will focus its attention on a certain character or group of characters. These might be our primary characters, or our secondary characters, or a mix. Either way, The Blackburn is capable of influencing people's emotions and bodies, and with these powers can make crazy situations happen, sexual or otherwise, only for them to then be reset at the end, usually with only one character having some vague recollection of them, as a form of strange daydream they had. This is mainly to explore things that would massively derail the RP and cause it to spiral into a mess, but are fun as temporary little "bad endings"!

Basically, everyone has emotional "levels" from it's point of view. "Zero" means that person isn't really feeling that particular emotion at the moment and is not being influenced, while "One" means they're feeling it only slightly. The levels go from Zero to Five!

Zero = nothing/unaltered
One = slight
Two = moderate
Three = heavy
Four = intense
Five = maddening/zombie

From zero - four, the person can maintain their sense of rationality (though not always easily at 4, since that is the level of, say anger, that would cause someone to commit murder), since these levels are possible to naturally have under the right circumstances. Five, however, is overpowering and basically makes them be consumed by that feeling and become rage/sex/whatever zombies. I seldom ever use level five as it's boring to strip a character of their interesting personality traits, but it can be useful for "everyone's trying to kill or rape us" survival plots.

The entity can also direct the feeling at a particular individual or individuals, though doesn't have to.

Also, it would be best if you had both a broad range of interests and didn't have too many limits or dislikes. Everyone has some, of course, including myself, but the whole point of more open RP like this is that anything can happen. Though not all of these are a requirement, shooting down three or more will make me hesitant to RP with you. Of course, it's not guaranteed that any of these things will happen, mind you - it's not a checklist. None of these are the focus of the RP, after all, as the focus is the story we come up with. I just like to try and keep things as unrestricted as possible!

Anyway, here's the list of things that may or may not occur over the course of our RP! Bolded interests are ones you must be fine with possibly occurring:

- romance
- mysteries
- resets
(Blackburn Events are a staple of the RP, so of course you have to be okay with Resets! Except for Option #2)
- non-con (hard, especially. Not required for Option #2)
- dub-con (through stuff like blackmail or supernatural influence. Not required for Option #2)
- incest
- monsters/tentacles
- beast stuff
- fair play (if one of your characters is trying to do something to one of mine, don't powergame or presume she fails to resist unless I say otherwise)
- class play (poor x rich/middle class)
- age play (down to 15 and up to the 80s)
- forced exhibition
- group scenes
- cheating
- breaking them psychologically (but in realistic ways)
- the rapist being punished/killed in the end for their crimes (outside of Blackburn Events)
- VANILLA STUFF

Yes, I highlighted and capitalized "vanilla stuff", because often when people see all of that other stuff they make a bunch of absurdly deviant characters that read more like the FBI's Most Wanted list than actual functional human beings. There can be psycho rapists and whatever, but not everyone should be one. Most, in fact, shouldn't be, since it's hard to build a story with just that. Such characters work better as secondary's.

I would also ask you to have a solid grasp of English, good grammar, and a decent amount of experience when it comes to RP.

My five primary characters (except Mariana) start the game at 15 and will advance in age as we play through their years there! All of them will generally be around and available throughout the story with the exception of Mariana, who may often be away due to her career. Aoibheann, Miranda, and Tina have two pictures linked (front and behind) for both their teen and later adult selves, for a total of four pictures each. Samara, who doesn't change much, and Mariana, who is always an adult, only have two total.

---

The Amazonian Prodigy, Aoibheann McKenna

Aoibheann McKenna (First name pronounced like "Even") was born on Sheriff Street, a crime-ridden area of North Dublin to Aileen and Callum McKenna, the younger of two children. From early childhood, she displayed physical abilities far beyond what a child her age should be capable of, even surpassing those of her athletically talented brother, Ewan. Though her parents were proud, she could also see that it unnerved them to some degree and so instinctively began to restrain herself while at school and in public, while still ensuring she was always at the top of any sports team she joined. During this period, Aoibheann mainly attended St Laurence O'Toole's National School, where she developed a passion for competitive sports, particularly football (soccer), tennis, and rugby, quickly becoming the school's star athlete for both her winning streaks and versatility.

Despite her success at school as a young athlete, Callum, who constantly struggled to keep his job at the docks due to his chronic alcoholism, was at last fired. This only caused his addiction to worsened, and he became emotionally abusive towards his wife, Aileen, blaming her for his problems and the state of their family. When he struck Aileen during one of his rants, she had finally had enough and left home, leaving her two children with their father. Callum's abusive behavior was the main drive for both Aoibheann and Ewan to take up Daido Juku Karate, better known as Kudo, which they both became avid practitioners of.

Just prior to the start of her sophomore year in high school, however, she appeared to undergo a sudden and notable change. Seemingly overnight, she became more mellowed out than before, losing much of the presumptuous confidence that had defined her up until then. She likewise seemed to gain a distinct dislike for those whom she deemed bullies, going out of her way to protect any other students she witnessed being picked on or mistreated. None of these traits were present within her before, and it was this new kinder, more compassionate Aoibheann that would go on to make friends with less popular girls such as Tina, though many who knew the athletic prodigy from before that year were quite confused by her sudden change in attitude.

In terms of her current personality, Aoibheann is a friendly, compassionate, and supremely adventurous young woman who loves being physically active through a wide variety of sports and thrill-seeking activities. Following the start of her sophomore year, she suddenly developed a strong anti-authoritarian streak and will always stand up for the weak and helpless when she sees them being bullied, even if doing so might land her in trouble with the law. Among her friend group, she is unquestionably the leader, and goes to great lengths to look after and take care of them. She loves sports, martial arts, and being physically active in general. Calling her a tomboy would be fair though an oversimplification, as she sometimes enjoys wearing dresses, nail polish, and lip balm as well, and has a big soft spot for cute animals.

Physically, her most striking features are her height, standing at over six feet tall as an adult, her red hair, her extremely fair skin, and her strikingly vivid green eyes. In terms of figure, Aoibheann by far changes the most out of all of the girls after her sophomore year, even continuing to gain height, unusually. As a sophomore, she stands at just under six feet, with a modest bust but a very well-developed and athletic lower body. By the time she reaches adulthood, her bust has grown further, as has her athletic physique. Always maintaining a healthy amount of body fat, this serves to soften her powerful muscles when she is not actively flexing them. She is quite popular at school, being their star athlete – and the object of desire for many men, so long as they aren’t intimidated by her.

But what is the origin of her superhuman physical abilities? Does she even know herself? It is a mystery that has caught Damen Summers' eye, however, and is the reason for her invitation to his prestigious school despite her lower class background.

Eyes: Dark Green
Hair: Red
Ethnicity: Celtic Irish
Height: 181cm - 190cm
Weight: 78kg - 100kg
Body type:
Athletic Pear (Teen)
Athletic Hourglass (Adult)
Measurements:
B94-W71-H111 (Teen)
B106-W76-H115 (Adult)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Favorite Color: Green
Goals: To stand up for the weak, have fun, and discover the truth about The Blackburn
Intelligence: 95th Percentile

The Energetic Ditz, Samara Chou

Samara Chou is the child of Hong Kong immigrants who came to the United Kingdom in the late 90s after the handover of Hong Kong, seeking a better life for their daughter. Born in Bristol, and her family traveled throughout the United Kingdom and Europe over the course of her life, before they finally settled down in Chelmsford, Essex.

For an energetic girl like Samara, this was just fine, for she is constantly on the go no matter where she happens to be residing!

She often appears to be quite dense and airheaded to others, and generally has poor situational awareness. She often makes strange comments and fixates on odd things. She enjoys watching shows that are often targeted at younger audiences, yet a closer inspection at her preferences reveals that these programs often have complex and nuanced stories and worlds, and this, coupled with her overall solid grades hints that Sam may not be as brainless as she very often acts!

She is an incredibly loyal friend and will do just about anything to help those she cares about. She is almost always upbeat and cheerful, but this can often morph into borderline manic behavior that can result in chaos and destruction. She enjoys hair styling and dancing as her main hobbies.

Physically, Samara changes by far the least with age, looking more or less the same as a teen or an adult. She is waifish and petite, not even weighing a hundred pounds. She is said to have a very cute face, and is popular among guys who prefer their girls on the short and skinny side.

Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Black
Ethnicity: British Chinese
Height: 152cm
Weight: 43kg
Body type: Skinny Rectangle
Measurements: B71-W61-H71
Sexuality: ???
Favorite Color: Pink
Goals: To enjoy life with her friends
Intelligence: ???

The Star Reporter, Miranda Lebeda

Miranda Lebeda was born in Briemont, a town within the province of Ontario. Though not fabulously wealthy, her family lives a very comfortable upper middle-class lifestyle, with a multi-storied house and three fully paid for cars, each less than two years old. While her parents were not always able to afford some of her more grandiose desires, she nevertheless wanted for little and has enjoyed a comfortable lifestyle.

Often viewed as pointlessly nosy and intrusive by both students and teachers alike, her stuffy demeanor does little to win her friends. Beneath this, however, is a burning desire for the truth – every mystery that dares to exist before her is asking to be solved, and she is the just the sleuth to get it done. Patient and excellent at doing research on her targets of choice, she is an exceptional investigator capable of reigniting cold trails that the police have long since abandoned. Miranda is very near-sighted - 4.25 on both eyes - and must always wear her glasses. Due to her disproportionately large bust, she often suffers from serious back and neck issues, along with a shortness of breath. These have all combined to make her track & field prospects look dim, though she continues to try due to having a passion for it.

Overall, she is an ambitious young woman who hopes to one day become a world-renowned investigative journalist. Heading the school newspaper of Briemont Valley High during her time there, she revolutionized their website and greatly expanded the scope of the articles they covered to encompass the entire town, much to the chagrin of many of its residents who found their dirty secrets suddenly in the spotlight. She is also an avid reader with her not-so-small library of books taking up a sizable portion of her room. When not investigating her latest scoop, Despite her intrepid nature, she lacks the unshakable bravery of Aoibheann, and isn't afraid to run when she bites off more than she can chew.

Physically, Miranda's most distinguishing feature are her dark blue eyes, purple rimmed glasses, and her overlarge breasts, which often draw the gaze of men but have also been a source of pain and hardship for her. She sometimes contemplates getting a reduction to deal with the physical pain. From fifteen to eighteen, her already very large chest grows further, with her lower body somewhat but never completely catching up. Overall, she is rather curvaceous, and she is considered quite beautiful by many.

Her grandfather has lustful feelings towards her, and isn't afraid to act on them, if he feels he can get away with it.

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Ethnicity: Czech Canadian
Height: 167cm
Weight: 61kg - 65kg
Body type: Top Hourglass
(Teen)
(Adult)
Measurements:
B111-W69-H98 (Teen)
B115-W71-H106 (Adult)
Sexuality: Straight
Favorite Color: Purple
Goals: To become an investigative journalist
Intelligence: 99th Percentile

The Self-Conscious Genius, Tina Mason

Tina Mason was born in Brooklyn, New York, to a lower-class family that often struggled to simply keep a roof over their head. Despite the long hours worked by both of her parents, often times, they found themselves relying on food stamps to get by.

The one shining light in their life was Tina’s academic performance in elementary school, scoring straight A’s on her report cards and topping the performance chart at the end of every year. By the time she was ready to attend middle school, her family was receiving e-mails from numerous preparatory schools, offering to pay for her enrollment there, and to furthermore offer her a chance to obtain a scholarship to any number of prestigious universities should she continue to perform well - which she has, her grades always exceeding all in her year.

Tina is always the smartest one in any group and never leaves home without her laptop. She loves to drop facts about all sorts of random subjects and hopes to one day be a computer systems administrator. She is used to working hard to get what she wants, but this has left her little time to enjoy life outside the classroom or library, and she often forgets to sleep. She likewise has little time for exercise, and isn't the healthiest eater, being far more focused on exercising her brain-muscle than burning calories at the gym. She has little time for hobbies.

Physically, Tina has always been overweight, but overall still attractive. She was heavier in her sophomore year, successfully losing some of her weight as she approached adulthood, though her breasts likewise shrank as a result. Overall, she is a perfectly normal girl. It's merely when she is compared to the rest of her beautiful friend group that she appears to be the ugly duckling of the clique.

Eyes: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Height: 162cm
Weight: 76kg - 69.8kg
Body type: Plus-size Pear
(Teen)
(Adult)
Measurements:
B104-W96-H108 (Teen)
B100-W89-H108 (Adult)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Favorite Color: Yellow
Goals: To rescue her family from poverty
Intelligence: 99.99th Percentile

The Celebrity Model-Musician, Mariana Cortez

Mariana Cortez is a cheerful and enthusiastic young celebrity. Having successfully become the great song artist she always dreamed of being as a child, she often encourages her legions of fans to follow their dreams. She has become world famous over the past several years after spending most of her life as a part of a struggling family of six. The eldest sibling out of four children, she had always dreamed of being a song artist.

Beginning her career at the age of fourteen, she is now grown and has more than one diamond certified album under her belt. Her music is largely a mix of hip-hop, R&B, and pop. She is well-known for both her strong singing voice and her fast-paced, and as of late, somewhat provocative dance moves. A large majority of her fans are teenage and young adult women who idolize her and dream of one day emulating her success, and these are the fans that she publicly acknowledges.

Mostly ignored is the section of the fanbase that consists largely of men who care little for her music, and instead merely follow the song artist out of a perverse and even stalkerish lust that has often seen many of them wind up on the wrong end of her security detail. Although having had the caution that comes with her status hammered into her skull by both her parents and her management, Mariana remains a somewhat dense young woman who is vulnerable to the manipulations of those more intellectually gifted than herself.

Physically, she is voluptuous and athletic, with a figure befitting that of a rising sex symbol, with her infamous "almost nude" instagram photo causing her Instagram account to surpass a hundred million followers. Among the other girls, she is the only one who is considered to rival an adult Aoibheann in terms of attractiveness.

Eyes: Brown
Ethnicity: Guatemalan
Height: 173cm
Weight: 70kg
Body type: Athletic Hourglass
Measurements: B108-W73-H111
Sexuality: Straight (except when drunk)
Favorite Color: Red
Goals: To free herself from her record label and go indie
Intelligence: 50th Percentile

The characters below (with the exception of the Summers) are largely the family of my five primary characters and won't always be around like my primary cast. They will usually just be recurring characters that occasionally show up, or will feature in a specific arc or scene.

Either of us may play any of the characters below, and you're free to fill in any blanks that I have left in their personalities as you see fit! If you're interested in playing or having me play any of them for our RP, just let me know! The youngest characters (Mia, Luciana, Henry) are only available for RP when my primary characters are adults.

The Summers Family:

The immensely wealthy Summers family are the majority stock holders of Summers Enterprises. They have acquired a rather unsavory reputation, yet their crack team of lawyers expertly navigate their way through countless loopholes to keep them far away from the consequences of their actions.

Household income: $150,000,000,000+

The Evil Billionaire, Damen Summers

The father of Janessa Summers and owner of Summers Enterprises, a powerful conglomerate with locations throughout the world. Dealing in everything from pharmaceuticals to jewelry, they have been long suspected - though never successfully proven - of having connections to the worst of the criminal underworld, including the sell of dangerous narcotics and sex trafficking. Furthermore, they have long been involved in the mining of "blood diamonds" from Africa, in particular within the impoverished and war torn country of Umaskini, where Damen's financial support played a crucial role in the ascent of its current president after a successful insurgency.

His initial rise to success was sudden and surprising, with Damen having grown up in a lower middle-class home and spending most of his early twenties as a downtrodden fry cook despite his academic success in college. This was due to his often short temper and his tendency to stare creepily at his female coworkers, which resulted in him being repeatedly let go. Then, out of seemingly nowhere, his life took a miraculous U-turn roughly twenty years ago. He began to not only create and patent innovative products, but was able to learn insider secrets and knowledge he shouldn't have been capable of obtaining, and as he amassed more and more confidential information, he would start his own business, which would eventually expand and grow into a powerful corporation.

From there he began to buy out other companies, expanding his power and wealth even further. He married his high school sweetheart, Kendra Adams, soon after his rise. She later would give birth to their daughter, Janessa. But as Kendra approached her forties, she would suddenly go missing under mysterious circumstances, and he would soon marry his second wife, the much younger Rebecca Whitaker.

He now stands as one of the richest and most powerful men on Earth, and with his uncanny ability to obtain his rival's and enemies most treasured secrets, his continued ascent seems unstoppable...

Ethnicity: Anglo-American
Height: 180cm
Weight: 79kg
Bodytype: Thin Rectangle
Measurements: B91-W81-H86
Favorite Color: Grey
Goals: To discover the nature of The Blackburn and harness its power

The Trophy Wife, Rebecca "Becky" Summers nee Whitaker

Stepmother of Janessa Summers and second wife of Damen Summers. Born into the wealthy Whitaker family, Rebecca has always had her every need catered to and has never once had to lift a finger to do anything for herself. Due to a complete lack of effort on her part, her academic performance was abysmal, but her family's "donations" ensured she would always receive a passing grade. She adores fashion, shopping, and gossiping about her favorite celebrities. Unlike her stepdaughter, however, she lacks any real sense of malice or cruelty.

A young and beautiful socialite and vine (and later tik tok) star, she was chosen by Damen - already a powerful business mogul - to be his new wife after the mysterious disappearance of his first, something her family fully endorsed despite her being only eighteen at the time, more than twenty years younger than her new husband and only three years older than her soon-to-be stepdaughter was at that time. Rebecca is generally carefree and easy going, staying out of the business affairs of her husband or the social powerplays of her stepdaughter.

Height: 165cm
Weight: 64kg
Bodytype: Curvaceous Hourglass
Measurements: B110-W72-H108
Sexuality: Oh, totes! ^.-
Favorite Color: Ooh, cookie dough! No, caramel!
Goals: ??? Goals? What sport are we playing?
Intelligence: Yeah, I could totally be a spy!

The Mean Girl,
Janessa Summers

Janessa Summers is the daughter of wealthy CEO Damen Summers, of Summers Enterprises, and Kendra Summers nee Adams. She grew up in a very privileged home, wanting for precious little in life. Her life was practically perfect, and she responded by being a generally kind and upbeat - if occasionally bratty - girl. She was best friends with Mariana Cortez during these years, being the one to encourage her to pursue her dream of being a song artist and generally being very supportive of her throughout their freshman and early sophomore years. Though secretly harboring feelings for Mariana, she could never bring herself to confess.

Her idyllic life would suddenly come crashing down with her mother's bizarre and unexplained disappearance when she was fifteen, a tragedy her father seemed entirely unconcerned with outside his public speeches. Suddenly being hit with the loss of a parent out of nowhere, this would be further compounded by her father marrying the eighteen year old socialite Rebecca Whitaker not but a few months later, giving her a new stepmother who was only three years her senior. This made her immediately suspect her father of being behind her mother's disappearance, but she knew he was too powerful for her to ever prove anything.

The trauma and despair from this caused her to become deeply jaded, her only lifeline being Mariana. But this, too, was soon taken from her when Mariana exploded onto the scene with her first album, which had gone gold within a month of being released. This led to her becoming too busy to see Janessa nearly as often as before. Feeling abandoned by her best friend when she needed her most and being mocked and scorned by the rest of the school for her father's controversial marriage, she became a deeply bitter and resentful person, channeling her hurt and anger towards Mariana due to her father's untouchability.

These experiences have left her a borderline sociopath, who feels betrayed by a life she was once optimistic and full of hope towards.

Eyes: Hazel
Weight: 58kg
Bodytype: Slender Hourglass
Measurements: B96-W66-H92
Sexuality: Lesbian (closeted)
Favorite Color: Sky Blue
Goals: To be bring down Mariana for abandoning her
Intelligence: 90th Percentile

McKenna Family:

A lower income Irish family. Even in the best of times, they never had much. With Aileen abandoning the family and moving overseas to Boston, Callum has been left to support the family on his modest salary.

Household income : €32,500

The Older Brother, Ewan McKenna

The older brother of Aoibheann McKenna and son of Aileen and Callum, Ewan is a physically gifted and hardworking individual who has always strived to achieve the best marks he could academically while being a successful athlete. Despite regularly overachieving in school, he always found himself being overshadowed by his little sister, whose abilities surpassed the limits of what should have been humanly possible, though she attempted to downplay them in public.

Even when they both took up martial arts together, he found himself being quickly surpassed by her. After graduating high school, he would focus this growing frustration into a successful MMA career as a light heavyweight. Despite this, he has never truly gotten over his envy of his little sister...and beyond that, his deep seeded desire for her.

Eyes: Green
Height: 187cm
Weight: 108kg
Bodytype: Athletic Inverted Triangle
Measurements: B111-W86-H96
Favorite Color: Blood Red
Goals: To get out of his little sister's shadow and get into her pants
Intelligence: 60th Percentile

The Reformed Drunkard, Callum McKenna

The father of Aoibheann and Ewan, and ex-husband of Aileen, Callum grew up in North Dublin during the height of the Troubles. Bearing witness to more than one bombing in his formative years, his family always feared for their father whenever he went to work. That fear would come to pass when his father was killed during a Loyalist bombing of the hotel where he worked. Forced to work in order to support his grieving family at the age of fourteen, he grew up a hardened man - and soon, he turned to the bottle, even more so than most men of his time and place.

Eventually marrying his high school sweetheart, Aileen, they would soon have two children, both of them incredibly talented and with bright futures ahead of them. Yet despite this, the ghosts of his past continued to haunt Callum, and after being drunk on the job and accidentally impaling another fisherman's shoulder on a hook, he was fired. This caused his drinking to worsen still, and he became verbally and physically abusive towards his wife.

Eventually having enough, she left him to take care of their two children by himself. Horrified by the reality that he had destroyed his family, he swore off the bottle and has been sober ever since, focusing on attempting to be the best single father he could to his kids. He even managed to get hired at the docks again after the lads pulled in a few favors. He hopes, one day, his wife might see that he's a changed man and return to him.

Eyes: Green
Height: 190cm
Weight: 127kg
Bodytype: Stout
Measurements: B122-W106-H101
Favorite Color: Brown
Goals: To try and repair the damage his past alcoholism caused to his family

Kelly Family:

After divorcing Callum for his abusive behavior and because of her general discontent with her life, Aileen now works as a nursing supervisor in Boston.

Household income: $102,000

The Belayed Career Woman, Aileen Kelly (formerly McKenna)

The mother of Aoibheann and Ewan, the ex-wife of Callum. Aileen grew up on Sheriff Street in a lower income family during the height of the Troubles, witnessing many acts of terror during her formative years. A naturally gifted student, her poor economic situation and the expectation by her traditional Catholic parents that she would get married and have children led to her marrying her boyfriend, Callum, not long after they graduated high school, despite having wanted to go to medical school - a decision her parents not only refused to support, but strongly admonished her for, threatening to disown her if she did.

As Callum's alcoholism worsened, and she felt the crush of raising her children and her dimming prospects for having any kind of life of her own begin to slowly overwhelm her. She had wanted for so much more than to be some housewife. When Callum lost his job and became abusive towards her, she finally snapped and left home, fleeting overseas to Boston in order to pursue her own career and ambitions at last.

Despite her late start in Medical School, she now works as a Nursing Supervisor after having obtained her Masters', and hopes to one day complete her Doctorate's Degree in full. She allows her children to live with her whenever they visit stateside, though somewhat begrudgingly as they remind her of her past mistakes.

Hair: Auburn
Height: 105cm
Weight: 51kg
Bodytype: Skinny
Measurements: B86-W61-H76
Favorite Color: Blue
Goals: To find something worth living for

Chou Family:

A middle-class family of Chinese Immigrants now living in Chelmsford, Essex. Moving from Hong Kong to the United Kingdom in 1997, they are fairly well off but oftentimes live beyond their means, and thus find themselves in financial trouble.

Household Income: £162,000

The IT Specialist, Chou Wei

Wei is the adopted father of Samara Chou, and husband of Melissa Chou. Though growing up in a more traditional family, Wei nevertheless embraced contemporary western culture as he began attending college. Fresh off of graduating, he immigrated from Hong Kong with his wife and college sweetheart, Melissa, to the United Kingdom just shortly before the handover to China, ultimately settling in Essex after moving around the country for several years. He currently works as a Computer and Information Systems Manager, commuting to London every day for work.

He was overjoyed when his daughter was selected to enter the Institute, viewing it as an excellent opportunity for her to build the foundations for a successful career in whatever it was she ultimately chose to pursue. He is an overall kind and caring person who was willing to adopt Samara immediately upon his wife discovering her.

Height: 170cm
Weight: 70kg
Bodytype: Average
Measurements: B89-W73-H81
Goals: To provide a stable life to his family

The Doctor, Melissa Chou

The adopted mother of Samara Chou and wife of Chou Wei. After leaving Hong Kong for the UK with her husband, the young Melissa continued studying for her Doctorate's at Cambridge University, beginning a successful medical career following her graduation. Though she had desired to have a family with her husband in addition to her career, she soon discovered that she was incapable of giving birth. But before they could seriously contemplate adoption, she would happen upon a six year old girl scrounging through a rubbish bin in the back of her hospital one night after work.

Despite the girl refusing to say where she came from, and having no way of identifying her parentage, Melissa chose to adopt the young girl with her husband, giving her the name Samara. Since then, she has done her best to raise Sam in a loving environment. Though happy when Samara was chosen to enter the Institute, there was a part of her that regretted seeing her daughter leave home for what would be a five year stay in Okinawa, barring summer and Christmas vacations.

Height: 157cm
Weight: 52kg
Bodytype: Slender Hourglass
Measurements: B86-W61-H83
Goals: To provide a stable life to her family

Lebeda Family:

An upper middle-class family living in Briemont, Ontario. Highly ambitious, they strive to achieving higher status and wealth.

Household income: $455,000 CAD

The Snooty Attorney, Amanda Lebeda nee Chambers

The mother of Miranda and Mia, wife of Marek, and daughter of Walcott, Amanda Lebeda was born into a well-to-do family of lawyers, and chose to follow in their footsteps from a very early age. Breezing through primary school, university, and then law school after it all, she did her family proud by becoming a successful defense attorney, and by marrying an accomplished financial consultant to boot.

Inheriting her parent's ambitious streak, she views her family's ascent up the financial ladder to be be paramount. She disapproves of Miranda's ambition to become a journalist, viewing it as a potentially unreliable source of income, not to mention less lucrative than other options available to her.

Hair: Light Brown
Ethnicity: Anglo-Canadian

Weight: 53kg
Bodytype: Skinny Inverted Triangle
Measurements: B81-W61-H71
Favorite Color: Magenta
Goals: To continue to secure her family's financial future
Intelligence: 98th Percentile

The Aloof Consultant, Marek Lebeda

The father of Miranda and Mia, and husband of Amanda. Marek is the son of Czech immigrants who fled their country for Canada during the tumultuous 80s, when he was ten. Growing up in a household that strongly valued traditional masculinity, his father became increasingly concerned when Marek entered his senior year of college without ever having dated so much as a single girl despite his great success academically.

It was then that he introduced him to Amanda Chambers, the daughter of a family of successful attorneys. Though there was no genuine attraction between them, both of their families indicated it would financially wise for them to marry. Doing as was expected of him, he fathered two girls, and now languishes in a cold and unhappy marriage, a fate he sees no means of escaping from.

He works as a highly successful financial consultant.

Height: 178cm
Weight: 66kg
Bodytype: Skinny Rectangle
Measurements: B84-W76-H81
Sexuality: Homosexual (closeted)
Favorite Color: Black
Goals: To earn ever more status and wealth for his family.

Intelligence: 98th Percentile

The Adoring Sister,
Mia Lebeda

Miranda's fifteen year old sister, Mia adores her older sister and wants nothing more than to spend time with her, missing her greatly whenever they have to spend time apart. Generally easygoing and sweet, she lacks her big sis's drive to uncover the truth in all things, but nevertheless admires this quality in Miranda, and is always willing to help her out whenever she can. She loves anime, and is a bit of a weeaboo, eating ramen noodles and onigiri just because they're Japanese. Her efforts to convince her sister and sometimes her sister's friends to watch them with her can often be quite irritating - except to Samara, who is more than happy to do so.

She can be rather naïve and easy to deceive, often failing to watch where she's going as she often has her nose in her phone. Nevertheless, she is kindhearted and sweet to almost everyone she meets, and has a considerable talent for drawing on her tablet, her DeviantArt account containing more than a hundred examples of her skill with a stylus. She, like most of her family, is incredibly near-sighted and requires her glasses to see just about anything.

Height: 160cm
Weight: 56kg
Bodytype: Hourglass
Measurements: B96-W64-H94
Sexuality: Straight...?
Favorite Color: Light Blue
Goals: To spend more time with her big sis
Intelligence: 70th Percentile

Walcott "Wally" Chambers

The father of Amanda, father-in-law of Marek, and grandfather of Miranda and Mia. Grandpa Wally was a highly successful defense attorney for forty-five years, who specialized in defending clients accused of sexual assault - particularly of minors. He was considered one of the best in his field, and though he didn't win every single case, he did by far win most of them, being an expert at discovering and exploiting technicalities and loopholes.

These days, after his retirement, he uses his intimate legal knowledge to satisfy his own perverse inclinations without consequence - particularly towards his granddaughters.

Hair: Bald/Grey
Height: 182cm
Weight: 97kg
Bodytype: Overweight
Measurements: B101-W122-H96
Favorite Color: Young
Goals: To molest Miranda, Mia, and any other attractive young girl he can get away with

Mason Family:

A poor family from Brooklyn, New York. Tina is their pride and joy, and though they wish for her to live the life that makes her the most happy, she feels a responsibility to help them escape their poverty.

Household income: $27,200

The Ex-Contender, Lamar Mason

The father of Tina and husband of Waneesha. A retired heavyweight boxer and current boxing coach, Lamar Mason once appeared to have a bright future ahead of him during the late 90s and early 2000s, winning fifteen consecutive matches, twelve by knockout, and becoming the number one contender for the WBC Heavyweight title. Mere days before the title match was to be scheduled, however, Lamar was driven off the road and into a tree by a drunk driver, causing sever damage to his spinal cord.

Though he would eventually regain the ability to walk, his boxing career was effectively over. Ever since, he has worked as a boxing coach to support his wife and daughter, wanting more than anything to see Tina find success academically.

Ethnicity: African-American
Height: 183cm
Weight: 83kg
Bodytype: Athletic Inverted Triangle
Measurements: B106-W81-H91
Favorite Color: Gold
Goals: To support his family and be a good husband and father

The Devoted Mother, Waneesha Mason nee Kendal

The mother of Tina and wife of Lamar. Growing up in the same poor community as her husband, she was overjoyed when they discovered that her daughter was extraordinarily gifted intellectually. With Tina considered to be within the top 1% of the entire country based upon her academic performance, Waneesha has always worked hard to support her daughter and give her a loving home to return to.

Despite her gentle nature, however, she can quickly unleash a hailstorm of fury upon anyone she suspects of mistreating or bullying her daughter.

Ethnicity: African-American
Height: 160cm
Weight: 60kg
Bodytype: Pear-shaped
Measurements: B86-W81-H101
Favorite Color: Violet
Goals: To support her daughter and family

The Cortez Family:

A formerly impoverished family of Guatemalan Americans, the stunning success of their eldest daughter, Mariana, has thrown them into a level of fame and success they never thought possible in their wildest dreams.

Annual Household income: Varies; between $100,000,000 and $25,000,000

The Overshadowed Sister, Luciana Cortez

Mariana's fifteen year old sister, and Henry's fraternal twin. She is attempting to follow in her sister's footsteps and become a successful song artist and model herself. This is easier said than done, as while Luciana is talented, her social media accounts tend to be packed with fans of her sister who only join them to be "supportive" and possibly win brownie points with Mariana, as absurd as that might be. On her secondary account, deliberately disconnected from her sister, she has a much smaller following numbering in the few thousands.

She is currently working on her first album and is hoping to duplicate her big sis's success and realize a hit! But can she convince Mariana not to interfere, as well-intention as it might be? After all, any boost she receives from her would likely be temporary - just as has been the case for the families of other celebrities.

Ethnicity: Guatemalan American
Height: 170cm
Weight: 62kg
Bodytype: Pear shaped
Measurements: B91-W66-H102
Favorite Color: Black
Goals: To be a successful song artist on her own merits

The Little Brother, Henry Cortez

Mariana's fifteen year old brother, and Luciana's fraternal twin. Your typical horny teenage boy, he enjoys gawking at girls with his friends and dreaming of the day he might lose his virginity. He is rather indecisive when it comes to his life goals, and every few months some new career path will catch his eye that he can dream of being the best at one day. He used to have a very close bond with his older sister Mariana, but ever since she became famous, they've hardly had time to spend with each other.

This has made Henry angry towards her, which he often expresses through childish insults, particularly those aimed at her body. But these insults also hide his secret longing for his big sister, a lifelong crush that has only grown more intense as she grew into a beautiful and successful celebrity.

Ethnicity: Guatemalan American
Height: 172cm
Weight: 64kg
Bodytype: Skinny
Measurements: B89-W76-H78
Favorite Color: Bronze
Goals: To lose virginity and be whatever profession he's fixated on at the moment

The Flirty Mom, Sarah Cortez nee Graham

The mother of Mariana, Henry, and Luciana, and wife of Miguel. A devoted mother and wife, she always has her family's best interests at heart, often over her own personal desires and natural inclinations. A wild party girl in the past, she made the difficult decision to settle down with Miguel and start a family. It's a decision she does not regret, but sometimes can't help questioning as she watches her daughters go onto fame while she slips further into the background.

Most of this frustration is centered on her eldest daughter, Mariana, who - thanks to her enormously successful career - has effectively taken over leadership of the family, leaving Sarah struggling to find meaning in her life.

Height: 152cm
Weight: 55kg
Bodytype: Hourglass
Measurements: B104-W68-H105
Favorite Color: Red
Goals: To be a good mother for her family while recapturing a bit of her youth

The Content Father, Miguel Cortez

The father of Mariana, Luciana, and Henry, and husband of Sarah. Miguel is a warm, affectionate father, who is often quick to come to his kids defense when they're feeling threatened or antagonized. He loves his family dearly and would do anything for them. Despite not being in the best of shape, he is proud of his body and content with his life. Seeing his eldest daughter grow up to be so successful has made him feel like a success as a parent, and he can only wait in anticipation to what happens with his younger children.

He is unaware of his wife's restlessness and turmoil.

Ethnicity: Guatemalan-American
Height: 183cm
Weight: 124kg
Bodytype: Overweight
Measurements: B106-W116-H114
Favorite Color: Blue
Goals: To ensure his family continues to be successful and spend time with his kids and wife

And that's it! I hope they've piqued your interest! All that's left is a short list of my limits. I don't have many, so please read them carefully to make sure we'll be compatible RP partners!

My limits:
- Unexplained hentai physics (impossible stuff like stomach bulging, cervix penetration - The Blackburn or some other supernatural entity might be able to do stuff like that, a human penis can't)
- Overly focusing on super-niche kinks like tickling or stomach punching. A little is fine, but a whole RP centered around it is not for me
- People who obviously didn't read the first part of my thread before PMing me (you don't have to read all the profiles, of course)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm back and giving this a bump!

Lots of guys turned out to be interested in this! That's great! Not many other girls were, though! Maybe I'm weird for liking non-con. XD

Bump! Another complete remake of my thread! It's really nothing like what it originally was!

Wow, it's been a while! I've completely re-did the thread with a TON of characters! Check it out, and hope to talk to you soon!

Back
Top Bottom