Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Introduction problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhas

Moon
Hey, i joined here a lil while ago, but it was at the same time my computer was in the shop and i put in an intro and wrote a bunch of paragraphs and answered all the questions. I don't see it in the intro place though. Did someone delete it? I got really descriptive in that post and now i'm quite discouraged from doing it again.
ANother problem i'm having is: i would have done it again already, but i don't remember what the questions were or where to find them.
Help me out?

It wouldn't happen to be this, would it? <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78936#p78936">viewtopic.php?p=78936#p78936</a><!-- l -->

No. That was an application to an rp. I posted that after I posted in the introduction area.
The introduction area had all these questions you would need to know about me and i dont know what they are. and furthermore i didn't even get to answer any of the questions anyone wanted to ask me. =(

The questions are more of a guidelines if you get stuck on what to say. As for where they are located, they are a sticky thread in the Introduction forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom