Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F (Paused) Seeking a writer who loves the story.

Traveler

Pulsar
Seeking a writer who loves the story.
~All pairings can be any gender.~
I always play a male main character

I post about 1-2x a week per RP. Sometimes I can post daily, especially with the Shelter-in-Place order.
I am looking for a writer with some pride of craftsmanship, character development, and storytelling. Please add to the story line.

I appreciate a well-written post with decent grammar and spelling.

Plot Scenarios Fantasy/Medieval Setting
Inquisitor x Knight

I'm interested in exploring the relationship between the king's Inquisitor, a person who is schooled in the ways of using pain and persuasion to get answers, and a knight, who is loyal to a fault and bound by the rules of chivalry and fair play.

Dragon Hunting
A knight/hunter is hunting a dragon, but doesn't know that dragons can shift into a human form. They wind up meeting a person who appears to be helping them hunt, but is really the dragon in disguise.

Rogue and the Noblewoman
A thief sneaks into a home/castle to steal, but comes back again and again for more than gems. Then a fire roars through town, set by an invading army - we can discuss where this takes our twosome, and how their roles shift and their relationship adapts as several things can happen;
  • the noble catches the enemy eye and made to serve him
  • the rogue is caught by the noble's ruler and made a prisoner
  • the rogue and noble escape the fire, but are on the run from the army sent to fetch the noble
The Squire
For whatever reason, a young woman takes her brother's place to be a squire at the castle. She soon finds herself assigned to harsh jobs, difficult situations, and a knight who treats her harder than the others because he thinks that she needs to toughen up. To top that off, she has to hide the fact that she's a woman! What happens as he knight finds himself drawn to his 'boy' squire and what she endures as the unfortunate squire who is turning the man's world upside down.

Pirates
Similar to The Squire, but on a ship.

Lost
Modern/Fantasy - Your modern day character is lost, either while out hiking/camping or walking from a stalled car towards the last town you passed on a lonely highway one night and a mist rolls in. When the mist clears, YC finds themselves smack dab in a fantasy environment - elves, ogres, and knights in shining armor. From there the story can go many ways... I would also switch roles for this.

Runaway
To escape an unwanted arranged marriage, YC flees home on the eve of the wedding, only to find that they are caught by a group of mercenaries who are in town for the wedding. The leader happens to be the one slated to marry YC, and is now the number one suspect for YC's disappearance and presumed murder. Now they are traveling across the realm, towing YC along, in preparation for a war.

Plot Scenarios Modern Setting
Do What You're Told

This is basically a Cop x Troublemaker RP. Whether your character is a habitual speeder, someone who is in trouble with the law, someone who is accidentally in trouble, or a genuine bad guy, I'd like to explore the relationship between someone who is there to uphold the law and someone who doesn't think twice about crossing that boundary.

Supernatural/Powers Among Us
Any pairing where a 'normal' human gets mixed up with someone who is part of an underground society.

Breakdown in the Sticks
A cross country trip turns into a difficult sojourn when your car breaks down. The tow truck driver can take you to the nearest garage, but there's not much else out there aside from a motel, a small store, and a bunch of bikers at a bar who see you as their plaything. A run into the nearby woods to avoid the assault (or an escape after YC has been assaulted) takes YC into an area watched by a recluse woodsman. (Supernatural themes work well here - werewolves, etc.)

Undercover Studies
The teacher thinks that his new student is a trouble maker, picking fights and possibly coming on to him, which is a big no-no, but in fact she's an undercover cop trying to root out a drug dealer (or sex ring) in the school. Unfortunately our undercover co-ed thinks that the teacher is in bed with the bad guys, and decides that seducing him is the best way to bust this wide open and get her promotion.

Hunter/Lost hiker
Recluse who does 2-3 week remote hunts runs across a girl who was separated from her group, either accidentally or on purpose and has to help her... but maybe he wants something in return? She could either have been set up to 'disappear' by a step mom who wants her father's money, or maybe she and her group of friends stumbled on some illegal activity and had to run for their lives?
Plot Scenarios Western Setting
Go West, Young Woman

Crossing to the Great West is dangerous. 'Wild' tribes and bandits are always a risk, not to mention the harsh elements between the New England states and the wilds of California and Oregon. A lot can happen to a traveling woman on that journey.

Crossovers/Fandoms
  • BBC Merlin x The Seeker
  • Code 8
    • The movie ended too quickly for me. I'm interested in the struggle Park (the cop) has, with a Powers daughter and still trying to maintain the law that he disagrees with. How does that continue if he meets a 'criminal' Powers-endowed person (YC?) who has been forced to go outside the law to survive. Willing to change the face claim and other elements of the story to make it our own.
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Witcher
  • The Badlands
  • Knightfall
  • The Order
Genres I Enjoy
  • High Fantasy (elves, etc.)
  • Medieval (high to no magic)
  • Modern (fantasy/supernatural elements)
  • Modern (realistic)
  • Alternative history
  • Western
Guidelines for Mutual Happiness
  • Add to the story line.
  • Do not god-mode my character.
  • Chatting in PMs is desirable for plotting.
  • Stories written in threads or PMs.
  • Post in third person
  • Be clear about what you desire in the role play.
  • Communicate upcoming absences.
  • Be concerned with grammar and spelling. Not perfection, just an effort.
  • Stories with drama, angst, tension, and passion desired.
  • I'll respect your busy schedule; please respect mine.
  • I'm not a fan of anime or cartoon images
No longer interested? Let me know, no hard feelings.

Yes Please

• restraints, either with hands or rope/scarves/cuffs
  • biting, pinching, slapping, scratching
  • rough, fast, hard sex
  • gentle, tender, love-making sex
  • breast play
  • oral sex
  • hair grabbing
  • light choking
  • anal when used to discipline/dominate
  • undressing/dressing each other
  • semi-public sex
  • outdoors
  • blindfolds
  • gloves, leather
  • tearing clothes
  • the threat of knives (dragging them lightly across skin, holding against throat)
  • name-calling, using curse words, rough talk
  • physical seduction of a reluctant partner (body wants it, mind doesn't)
  • small age difference
No Thank You
  • Scat, vore, feet and incest. No.
  • First person role play
  • Text speak or general disregard for the written word
  • Furries, anime pictures, tentacles or disproportionate bodies
  • Bland characters with no depth to them. Bland descriptions of the scene in general.
  • One liners. Posts that add nothing to the story.
  • I have a pet peeve; I know it's petty, but I tend to avoid writers who use the same name for all their characters in all their RPs.
  • Remember - I am not my character.
Who am I?
I'm not an asshole (usually). I try to be reasonable.
I will not demean you. I won't be rude to you or make you feel like you're not measuring up to some invisible standard.

Last edited:
SPN_0151.jpg

Back
Top Bottom