Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Rough and smutty roleplays

Assassini

Super-Earth
Hey there and welcome to my second (and shorter) request thread. This was initially thrown together during the COVID lockdown when I was really hurting for partners and had far too much time on my hands. Now it simply serves as a second and less wordy version of my primary search thread. This won't say anything different though, so if you are interested by what you see here I'd encourage checking out that as it more thoroughly covers everything about playing with me.

For the purposes of this thread though I want to keep it a little looser and more open. Like in the other thread I am MAINLY looking for partners rather than any specific game, that way we can brainstorm some fun roleplays together and also keep each other entertained while everyone is boxed up inside. For the purposes of this I will list a few requirements which have not changed and then my major kinks down below.

Hope to hear from some of you!

Requirements

• Female partners only - a hard and fast rule of mine, I apologise to any males who can write exemplary female characters, but in sexual RP I cannot get into it with a guy on the other end
  • PMs or Discord - Discord is still my arena of preference (and I will give out my details following a quick back and forth over PMs) but because I'm at home now, I'm able to actually come on here more easily and that makes PMs (or e-mails/Skype) a more valid option - Due to some frustrations with the PM system I may also begin placing more emphasis on searching Discord partners again​
  • Long term or short term games - Again, no secret that I prefer more episodic games, but I can be persuaded into longer-term ones​
  • OOC chat - A bit of a change from my other thread but I'd say this is A L M O S T a genuine requirement now. I always enjoy RPs more when my partner and I can chat comfortably, and right now I would prefer it if our communication is not restricted to one RP post a week (somewhat defeats the purpose of what I'm after)​
  • 60:40 smut : plot upwards - As always I want my RPs fun, smutty and relaxed. This is supposed to be something fun for me and for letting off steam, nothing too serious!​

Kinks

As is standard, I do not expect all of my favourites to be in every game but in general, the more of my favourites the better:

• Aheago and mind break
  • D/s and Master/slave pairings
  • Dd/lg - calling me "Daddy" is the quickest way to my heart, I also quite like some other aspects of this which we can talk about (see offs for a bit more information)
  • BDSM - Specifically in terms of bondage I have a preference for lighter levels of restraints. I enjoy rope-play, cuffs, gags and toys at varying levels.
  • (Very) rough sex - slapping, choking, hair pulling, spanking are all favourites
  • Impregnation/breeding/risk of pregnancy - To be clear, I'm not a big fan of playing out an actual pregnancy. For me the fun and sexy aspect lies almost entirely in the act of impregnation (or the possibility/intention of it)
  • Name-calling
  • Cheating aspects (see soft limits)
  • Dub-con to full on rape - my personal preference is for pseudo-rape where the girl ends up loving it, but I'm flexible on this
  • Size differences
  • Outercourse - Tit-fucking/hot-dogging/thigh-fucking, either as a warm-up or as a way to make MC explode long before he's intending to
  • Face-fucking
  • Possessiveness and ownership
  • Bimboification
  • Big cocks
  • Big breasts
  • Snuggling - As much as I love force/roughness, variation is important and I can't be ALL DOM ALL THE TIME. Sometimes I just want some snugglefucking/kissing/cuddling and general affection and aftercare. I couldn't play an RP where there was zero roughness, but care is important.
  • Cervical penetration - assuming we allow unrealistic kinks like this
  • Violence - using a slut to work out frustration in ways other than just sex (after some uncertainty with this one allow me to clarify: this will ALWAYS be performed in a sexual or near-sexual context, it will also NEVER result in bones breaking/punching/kicking or any extreme violence - only slaps and bruises at most!)
  • Harems - never something I'll request as I personally struggle with playing multiple characters, but I will jump at the chance to play some kind of harem RP.
  • Light inflation and stomach bulging - usually with excessive cum to the point of swelling up sliiightly, but not to the point of expanding like a balloon

• Cuckolding - I enjoy games where cheating is part of the taboo aspect of it: E.g. "the husband never pays the woman any attention and so my character has his way with her". I DISLIKE it when it moves into humiliation territory, with the husband being forced to watch everything that goes on
  • Non-human cocks - As should be clear from my limits, I am very much against bestiality and monsters, however, I have gotten some enjoyment from playing a standard human who (through magical/sci-fi means) has a ridiculous non-human cock. This ties in with my enjoyment of cervical penetration in that in this context I can also enjoy things like knotting.
  • Age play - I'm not against playing games where characters have an age gap between them, however in general I vastly prefer to play a character in his late twenties/early thirties (with some flexibility). However, most of the time when I hear age-play I get the impression it means playing young female characters against male characters over the age of 40 (or even much higher), which is a no-go for me.
  • Incest - As a kink/taboo it doesn't really do that much for me specifically, but I'm not against it. However, I tend to prefer situations of "near" incest to true incest. So step-father x daughter over father x daughter. And I can never really get into mother x son.
  • Squirting - A weird one for me. I love games in which my character is basically a sex god who can fuck a woman to the best screaming orgasm of her life. However, in reality squirting is really just pee and I can't mentally separate that fact from fantasy. So in terms of text RP I don't mind if a girl squirts but I will actually sort of ignore it in favour of keeping up my own enjoyment of the scene. This is however NOT a hard limit in the same way as other bodily excretions are.
  • Lactation - A similar attitude towards this as squirting, so if it's mentioned in RP I will most likely just try to ignore it rather than engage with it.
  • Extreme bondage - This should be discussed on a kink-by-kink basis but I am not a fan of extreme bondage and restraints. Latex, gimp suits, total immobilisation and things like that don't really do it for me.
  • Characters not reacting to pain - This is a slightly weird one, but something that has come up enough times for me to now mention it. As I say above I am very into pseudo non-consensual scenes with the female character initially resisting and eventually getting into her own "rape" (regardless of how unrealistic this is). I am ALSO into full on non-con with characters resisting and fighting the entire time with a new caveat. If your character is fighting and being snarky, and she then get's a slap/choked/her hair yanked, it really throws me out of the scene if the girl then continues to snark away. Rather than actually responding to the pain like a human would: I.e. being in pain. In short: if we include pain in an RP, have your character actually respond to it?

• Dd/lg infantilisation - I am a big fan of being called "Daddy" (see above) and I do really enjoy some further aspects of Dd/lg. However, there are some aspects of it that I absolutely despise. In particular I hate anything involving infantilisation. Calling the girl you're fucking your little girl? That's hot as hell... Having her then suck her thumb and act like she's a toddler... That is a huge turn-off and really skeeves me out.
  • Snuff/gore/etc
  • Furries - Anthro features such as ear/tails are within acceptable boundaries however.
  • Bodily fluids (beyond sweat/saliva/cum) e.g. vomit/watersports/scat/blood
  • Multiple males (gangbangs/bukakes/reverse harems) - from an RP perspective I simply cannot get into it. I have in the past couple of months had a few people asking me to RP multiple males. So I want to emphasise, I really do not enjoy RPing multiple males just in general and definitely do not want multiple males present in the sexy stuff.
  • Unattractive male - Even in non-con situations I do not like playing male characters that could be construed as unattractive or undesirable (this sometimes feels worth reiterating... Guys like feeling desired too y'know!)
  • Monsters/bestiality/tentacles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom