Baby's Corner <3 (NSFW)

Yo, my peeps. If I may take a moment of your time today, I am wild with frustration and am very likely to go on an insanely stupid rant!

giphy-5.gif

Simple explanation. Toilet paper hoarders are demons!

giphy-5.gif

To be fair, it's supplies in general! Grocery stores are bare. No food, no paper products, nothing. What the hell man. I've tried several times at several different stores and it's all pretty much the same! Don't get me started on the people. I think this virus has not only targetted the lungs, but the brain as well. Everyone has gone insane around here! It's gotten to a point I think I'm holeling myself in my apartment because I don't want to be around the crazy-ass people who don't know how to act right then the virus itself. Like, aye, calm down bro. I'm here like, okay. Stuck at home? Can't go anywhere with too much time to spare? I guess I'll roleplay.

funny-gif-tumblr-14.gif

Okay, I think I've ranted my frustrations enough. Everyone be kind to your neighbor, be safe, as much as I like to joke, it is a serious time out there. But, hey! At least you can keep busy by writing lots of stories!

Funny-gifs-23.gif

Oh my gosh, Haha I was literally just thinking about the toilet paper hoarders as I was scrolling. Like has there been any reports about people having uncontrollable diarrhea! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Im really starting to think it was all a hoax by Charmin to begin with, they must have paid a lot of money to start that rumor

Oh my gosh, Haha I was literally just thinking about the toilet paper hoarders as I was scrolling. Like has there been any reports about people having uncontrollable diarrhea! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Im really starting to think it was all a hoax by Charmin to begin with, they must have paid a lot of money to start that rumor
Dude, whatever it was, it was terrible. I was starting to sweat when I got to my last roll of toilet paper. Haha. But, thank the lord things have seemed to calm down somewhat and you can at least find the cheap kind pretty easily where I am. Though, you can only by one package and sometimes it only has 4 rolls. Which is fine in my household. Me and my roommates don't need much, but I can only imagine how it was for households with multiple kids and such. πŸ˜… When I was younger, there were 5 of us kiddos running amuck, so we went through a lot of toilet paper and other things. 4 rolls is nothing to some!

So, I ran across an old site I used to use for poetry and was actually able to sign in. Keep in mind, this was many years ago. So, I was quite surprised. I was reading through the many poems, most were cringe-worthy. Haha. But a few I was like, ah, that isn't so bad! I've decided I'm going to share a couple!

Dancing in the Rain:

Holding your hand,
Your voice through your lips.
As we stand,
Your other hand on my hips,
We slowly began to dance.
Roaming about the room,
In a slow prance.
The song will end soon.
As my dress flows,
And your tux fits.
No one really knows,
What really hit,
Why everyone will say,
Were going insane.
The day,
We danced in the rain.

Yesterday:

The distant water soothes me,
On this journey of mine.
In harmony, the birds seem to sing.
Such a beautiful song calms my mind.
I walk this path with determination.
I will not fail, I will prosper!
I'm ready for my life's transformation.
The moment has come to straighten my posture.
As the sun sets I become a new woman.
I'll shed this sinful skin with the new day.
A virgin light peaks over the horizon; I now walk with new emotion.
Goodbye to yesterday.
Hello to new devotion.

I haven't done any poetry in quite a few years. After reading all those poems, I am starting to feel inspired to write them again! I'll probably do it at some point when I feel the emotion is right. If you have any poems you wish to share, feel free to post them! <3​

So, I ran across an old site I used to use for poetry and was actually able to sign in. Keep in mind, this was many years ago. So, I was quite surprised. I was reading through the many poems, most were cringe-worthy. Haha. But a few I was like, ah, that isn't so bad! I've decided I'm going to share a couple!

Dancing in the Rain:

Holding your hand,
Your voice through your lips.
As we stand,
Your other hand on my hips,
We slowly began to dance.
Roaming about the room,
In a slow prance.
The song will end soon.
As my dress flows,
And your tux fits.
No one really knows,
What really hit,
Why everyone will say,
Were going insane.
The day,
We danced in the rain.

Yesterday:

The distant water soothes me,
On this journey of mine.
In harmony, the birds seem to sing.
Such a beautiful song calms my mind.
I walk this path with determination.
I will not fail, I will prosper!
I'm ready for my life's transformation.
The moment has come to straighten my posture.
As the sun sets I become a new woman.
I'll shed this sinful skin with the new day.
A virgin light peaks over the horizon; I now walk with new emotion.
Goodbye to yesterday.
Hello to new devotion.

I haven't done any poetry in quite a few years. After reading all those poems, I am starting to feel inspired to write them again! I'll probably do it at some point when I feel the emotion is right. If you have any poems you wish to share, feel free to post them! <3​
πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ Those were good! Bravo!

How old were you? I have some old poems, if I find them I’ll share, they would be over ten year old from college. Haha

Your juices are flowing, in more ways than one, it seems πŸ˜‰
Hm, the first one I was maybe 16. The second one, I'm thinking 18 or 19.

Yes! I would love it if you shared! <3

Awww, you flatter me! My mouth would love to be in your service. But there are other ways to wake you up too, not just using my mouth 😏
Haha. This is true. I'm sure you could get pretty creative. :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom