Baby's Corner <3 (NSFW)

Dimples

Star
Nobody puts Baby in a corner...
<3
Hello my fellow BMR buddy ol' pals! Welcome to my corner of randomness and complete nonsense! I have been meaning to make one of these for a while now and considering I have way too much time on my hands lately, I thought, why not? I warn you now, I have no idea what I'll end up throwing at you here. It could be NSFW, it could be inspirational, it could be music, random pictures that piqued my interest, whatever. I'm a random person and I'll spare no one this in my little corner. <3 I'll start us off with a corny joke, yes?

What kind of jokes are told on a farm?

Well, the corney kind of course! 🌽
😂

Last edited:
Gif TIme!

unnamed.gif

860f7a80f855df18df691f5850891cb8.gif

22072903.gif

GaHbBYB.gif

source-3.gif

tenor-6.gif

tumblr-o628ixbq-Dx1uzo729o1-400.gif

I use quite a few different face claims. I've decided to store them here for partners to choose from! This is a list of real-life pictures. I'll make a list of anime face claims at some point! Will update occasionally!

Blondes/Other:

Redheads:

Brunettes:

EfEtt1M.gif

Yo, my peeps. If I may take a moment of your time today, I am wild with frustration and am very likely to go on an insanely stupid rant!

giphy-5.gif

Simple explanation. Toilet paper hoarders are demons!

giphy-5.gif

To be fair, it's supplies in general! Grocery stores are bare. No food, no paper products, nothing. What the hell man. I've tried several times at several different stores and it's all pretty much the same! Don't get me started on the people. I think this virus has not only targetted the lungs, but the brain as well. Everyone has gone insane around here! It's gotten to a point I think I'm holeling myself in my apartment because I don't want to be around the crazy-ass people who don't know how to act right then the virus itself. Like, aye, calm down bro. I'm here like, okay. Stuck at home? Can't go anywhere with too much time to spare? I guess I'll roleplay.

funny-gif-tumblr-14.gif

Okay, I think I've ranted my frustrations enough. Everyone be kind to your neighbor, be safe, as much as I like to joke, it is a serious time out there. But, hey! At least you can keep busy by writing lots of stories!

Funny-gifs-23.gif

To my wonderful partners:

I'm sorry I have been lacking on replies lately. My muse has been a bit low. So, there are days I sit there looking at the blank screen like, okay... What should I write next...

So-Very-Bored.gif

Which has nothing to do with any of my stories. They are all great. I have found some amazing partners so far. <3 I just have a lot on my mind lately and it's making my brain go into overdrive. But, I'm still here. I'm okay. Growing increasingly bored as the days pass, but my health is certainly okay! My sanity? HAHAHAHAHAHAH.... Someone Help me.....

source.gif

Knowing you're not wanted still hurts, no matter how gently you say it.

deep-quotes-about-heartbreak-top-broken-heart-quotes-and-heartbroken-sayings-deep-heartbreaking-quotes-about-love.jpg

I should have just done what I always did, kept my distance. But, I liked the attention you gave me, I liked feeling like I was needed.

tumblr-mk6vo1-QPo-L1rpevt1o1-500.jpg

I'm not even mad at you, I'm disappointed in myself for letting myself grow attached.​

Last edited:
Warm-Sardonic-Gypsymoth-small.gif

Excellent question my friends! This is a reference post between me and GrinningGentleman for a scene going on in our roleplay together! I will update this and cross off the questions used and filter them to the bottom as the story goes on. So, come back to this post as much as needed! :) I also tried to mix up what you provided and mine (I added a bit more than you.) Now, let's get this party started!​

1. Favorite Genres? Books, Movies, Games?
2. Most embarrassing moment?
3. What is one of your sexual fantasies?
4. Make the other person laugh.
5. Ever written anything naughty? Elaborate?
6. What do you find most attractive in a partner? Physical and Mental?
7. Worst dating experience?
8. Do a silly dance for 30 seconds.
9. What were your first thoughts when you saw me through the window?
10. Worst fear?
11. If you could change something about yourself what would it be?
12. Wear some of the other's clothes, for a night.
13. Share your number with the other.
14. Worst sexual experience?
15. What’s your deepest secret?

Try to arouse me.
Cuddle up to the other, for the rest of the game!
Why move here?
When you look at me, what are the first 3 thoughts that come to mind?
Compliment the other.
Try to make the other person nervous or embarrassed.
Play chicken by kissing one part of the body and trail it to their lips and see who stops first.
Are you interested in me romantically?

see.gif

Last edited:
An old poem of mine that I have come back to.

Forget.
Guess that's all I can do.
Forget,
A word I never really knew.
Forget,
All the sadness and happiness too.
I just want to Forget,
You.​

n7vutyf354dd8187244c9031948667-500x276.gif

I don't understand how people can just wake up so early and actually function normally. I'm like, why the hell am I alive right now? This isn't right. The sun is too bright, people are too lively and actually out and about. Ew. I don't like this. Wake me up when it's past noon even better when people actually let off the streets. But, noooo. I have to be awake. I swear no one wants to let me sleep anymore.

tenor1.gif

n7vutyf354dd8187244c9031948667-500x276.gif

I don't understand how people can just wake up so early and actually function normally. I'm like, why the hell am I alive right now? This isn't right. The sun is too bright, people are too lively and actually out and about. Ew. I don't like this. Wake me up when it's past noon even better when people actually let off the streets. But, noooo. I have to be awake. I swear no one wants to let me sleep anymore.

tenor1.gif

Hehe... Obviously not a morning person...

Back
Top Bottom