Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Matrix - The world is fucked because MF don't play by the rules

mainman

Supernova
This is your standard Matrix world, everyone is living their normal lives, but there are some people who do not play by the rules. They seemed to exhibit supernatural powers and fuck shit up. A hacker name Trinity is on the most wanted list and murdered many cops trying to arrest her. She is associated with a bunch of other terrorists who seems to be destroying key targets, and all of them have no morals about killing others.

=======================================================================================

This of this like a GTA game, you are leading a normal, albeit fucked up scenario, but still you have a life, and suddenly, there are people with like cheat codes that have supernatural abilities and use it to commit crimes and kill random people. The number of police chases and murders are increasing and there is an epidemic of violence by the few that is on the news everyday and they seemed to be unstoppable.

If this was a Hitman codename 47 game, there is a player now who is doing the #killeveryone mode, and clears off everyone in a building.

Are we the players in the game or the people who encounter the players?

Do we have special powers?

Like the Matrix, you may have powers like Trinity, where you can easily take out a few cops, leap over long distances. But still there are agent to run from.

You can be bystanders who observed this and slowly develop powers, but not sure why some people are so immoral and kill wantonly. (because it is a game to them?)

Let me start the character thread to see if more people are interested?

here it is @mappy @Karasuhime

Let's just hope it isn't just this trio again. Not that I'm complaining - we RP fine, but could always use company.

I'll need to think a bit about my power.

put your character here. I'm making one too

I am interested in joining.

create a character and join

Do you have anybody or are interested in having anyone playing as an antagonist like the Agents?

Thread started. Currently, not really looking into Agents, the Agents are sort of seen as part of the system as a program. And not common as there are not a lot of people with powers.

There is a character section

Alternatively, you can be FBI that discovered powers

Back
Top Bottom