Mx Female Game over girls (NSFW)

Tony4Rent

Super-Earth
As the title of this thread suggests I am looking for a very certain kind of scene. What kind of scene might that be you ask? Well of course the kind of scene where we take any video game or franchise with a female protagonist, chop up the story into little bite sized pieces that we can fit into a GM type scene, and then make it so whatever enemies that might've wanted to kill our busty little heroine in her own game, now live only for the soul purpose of fucking her brains out and keeping her as their own.

Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-games-r34-3875894.gif

Basically what I'm looking for is to play a GM for whatever world we decide to go with, controlling enemies, setting traps and basically trying to make it as difficult as possible for whatever little heroine we choose to make it through unfucked. Everytime you fail though we'll make sure to go through a nice, lengthy game over scene. One describing in very fine detail how our protagonist has now become either the personal cumdump of a band of mercenaries, the newest bitch in a pack of wolves, or a permanent toy for a mutated monster. Something along the lines of what can be currently seen above and below.

Y7PlMCm.gif

But these game overs aren't permanent obviously, it's just a video game! Anytime our hero gets themselves into a situation where they just have no hope whatsoever of living through another day unfucked we'll simply reset to the last checkpoint. When that would be? Who knows I'm not picky, whenever the hell you want I suppose as long as she gets another shot at making it through.

Now if it isn't obvious by now I'm not looking to do some big, number crunching system roleplay here, I find it to just slow things down when we're trying to get to the smutty action. You just want to wing it and go without any sort of system? sure let's do it, do you want a little bit of order just to keep things fair? I can always roll a die to keep things consistent across the board. Really I'm a pretty flexible guy so whatever you might want don't be afraid to let me know.

KINKS & LIMITS
Kinks-Anal, BDSM, Bestiality, Blowjobs, Bondage, Bukkake, Cosplay, Cumshots, Double Penetration, Drugged, Facials, Gangbangs, Handjobs, Humiliation, Impregnation, Interspecies, Large Insertion, Lingerie, Male Domination, Mind Control, Orgies, Pet/Master, Rape, Size Difference, Supernatural, Marking, Tentacles, Threesomes, Toys, Triple Penetration, water sports

Limits (hard no)- Adult Baby, Cuckold, Enema, Feet, Hairy, Lolicon, Rimjobs, Scat, Strap-Ons, Torture, insects, parasites, elastic

PLOTS
Well now I don't exactly see the point of a big long list here. If you've got a video game that you've played, watched or even just remotely heard of with a female protagonist and a sense of danger then let me know and I'm sure we can make something that'll be enjoyable for the both of us. Hell even if you want to take a game with a male protagonist and make him female then I'll still be fine with it, it doesn't have to make sense when we're having fun.

Well either way hopefully this has caught your eye, if it hasn't...well then I'm not sure why the hell you made it all the way down here. For those of you with a fine taste in both smut and video games though, feel free to send me a message and we can get planning. In case any of you are wondering either I also play on discord so just message me yours first and I'll be happy to add you. Hopefully I'll see someone with the same taste soon enough, and until then I'll leave one last image to keep in your mind as you consider. ;)

1210422522.gif

P.S, don't worry to anyone wishing to play a more....furry individual, I don't discriminate
images.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom