Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unbound Boudoir

Dan Cody

Firewalker
Bonjour ou bonsoir!

I believe it was Mahatma Gandhi who said “Damn, it’s rather hot out.” It’s great words such as those that have inspired me to throw my hat into the proverbial roleplaying ring.

Cheap gags aside at the expense of national heroes, I believe it was Winston Churchill who said “Right, carry on.” Which is what I intend to do! Now this is a request thread, and I do know the general structure for these, so let me start first with what I offer prospective partners.

Post Length – Hemingway was once challenged to write a five word story, and wrote a classic that will far outlive many of his peers. Seeing as I pale in comparison to him, I instead posit that I can provide an excess of verbiage to accommodate my lack of abundance of talent and ingenuity. In essence, if you’re looking for longer and more articulate posts, I’m your guy.

Flexibility – Back in middle school, the only athletic exercise I outperformed my peers in was the one where you bent forward to touch your toes without bending your knees. What I’m trying to say is I’m accommodating to my partner’s need – easily adaptable, the opposite of rigid, hmm there’s a word I’m missing here. Posting schedule, changes in tone and planning, and so on. I can bend to your knees as need be.

Congeniality – I’m sure that’s a word. It definitely is – don’t you dare look it up and contradict me. Essentially, I’ve been told I’m a lovely person and people tend to enjoy chatting with me in the wee hours of the evening. Were these people under duress? I don’t see what that has to do with anything.

Now, onto what I want out of you! Yes, you! I know, I’m not sure how I got here either, but let’s make the best of it.

I’ve done plenty of smut and I’ve done plenty of writing. If it’s a typical plot, I’ve done it. Come to me with something interesting. I think it was Billie Mays who said “Novelty is the spice of life.” Essentially, let’s do something interesting and crazy and weird! Let’s break the rules! Let’s find out how far we can push things in incredible directions.

Smut-wise, I’ll make it brief. There are very few things I’m not interested in. And yes, I know how extreme things can be, and yes I still mean this. It’s very unlikely your kinks are going to stand in the way of what we write.

If you want to push the boundaries of creativity, message me! The worst you’ll get is a polite no!

Yours,

~DC

Back
Top Bottom