Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into The Den - Black Out and [B M T H]

As soon as the tone changed, it was as if a sobering sensation swelled across the group. Even Emilia, who was only just beginning to feel the dizzying effects of the disgusting liquor Sandy had poured between her lips, managed to hold her posture upright and stare at the bear of a man who growled across the water at the playful women. Something shifted abruptly and suddenly Sandy was at her knees. Emilia let an eyebrow cock upwards as she watched the woman lower herself into a submissive position and take fault for their giddy behavior. What the heck? Emilia was wholly confused at the shift in demeanor between both Dorian and Sandy. It even sparked a hint of fear within her. Or is that respect? No, it's definitely respect... right?

Then Dorian made his announcement. As soon as he announced Emilia's shiny new position, Emilia's face flushed. The three women she had arrived with her staring at her in disbelief. They had all been here for the same amount of time which was, to be fair, not enough time to even be considered for anything other than a lowly shit-sifting position. The jealous tension in the air thickened as Lily's jaw fell open. Cathy and Jasmine were quick to congratulate the petite woman though, their accolades joining in tandem with Tiffany and Isabella. Lily, on the other hand, glanced over at Sandy to catch her reaction. They shared in their resentment but Sandy seemed far to focused on shooting Emilia daggers before returning to dote upon Dorian.

Emilia flashed a tentative yet appreciative grin at the women before returning her attention back to Dorian as he shuffled out from the water, the friction of his body weight causing the water to part and slosh against his body and the sides of the hot tub. All seven women seemed attentive to the man, their gazes unwavering as he wrapped a towel around his waist and continued voicing his demands. Once his eyes fell upon Emilia, her entire body seemed to perk up slightly beneath the water. The moment his voice dropped off, Emilia was pulling herself from the hot tub and hitching her legs over the side before dropping to the balcony.

Dorian was already walking across the balcony towards the stairs by the time Emilia's dripping body even touched the deck. She glanced over at the stall she had changed in, where her clothes remained. Plucking a towel from the neatly folded pile, she wrapped it around her body and tightly tucked it in before wringing out her hair that had now become a soaked mess. A sense of anxiety hit her as Dorian made his way to the landing of the spiral staircase; he wasn't waiting for her. Emilia stood still for a moment, the world spinning against her peripheral vision as her inebriated state spiked. Her eyes glanced down at the pile of clothes Dorian left in his wake. He wasn't going to get dressed and clearly he wasn't going to give her the time to put on her uniform, either. Fuck it. Emilia padded after Dorian, her bare feet leaving wet footprints in her wake as she caught up to the man just as he took his final step off of the staircase and continued walking on the lower deck.

"That was, uh... everything okay?" She skipped forward and walked alongside the man now, glancing up at him. "I'm sorry if I did anything to upset you." There was no slur to her voice but there was the slightest drunken stagger to her gait as she kept up with Dorian. "I'm really excited for this opportunity!"

Dorian's still slick feet left a light trail of puddled prints upon the floorboards of the wooden deck as he made his way towards the sliding glass doors that led back into the air conditioned comfort of his home. He hadn't bothered to look back over his shoulder to see if Emilia was following, as the soft sounds of her feet creaking upon the steps had told him that she was. Dorian stopped to look back over his shoulder towards the slender towel wrapped figure of Emilia as she caught up to him and peered up into his eyes before she offered an apology.

"It's nothing that you did, Em." Dorian reached over with one of his large mitts and casually roughed up her soaking wet red tresses with the weight of his palm. "Just seemed like things were getting a little out of hand." His chiseled wide jaw settled firmly as his lips were forced into a mock smile. "Plus, it gave me an excuse to pull you out of there and show you around your new home." His smile seemed to turn genuine as he let his hand slide down from the damp crop of her hair until it laid across the back of her slim neck. With his free hand, Dorian slid the glass door of the balcony open and stepped inside the cool air of the kitchen, leading Emilia gently along with his palm flush against the back of her neck.

Once inside, Dorian let his hand fall away from Emilia's neck as he traipsed through the kitchen. His hand idly pointed towards a short hallway that was offset from the mostly open concept of the main floor of his home. "Your room is down here." He padded across the marble tiles of the kitchen, leaving Emilia to follow along behind him. "That's the laundry room." He briefly gave a nod towards a closed door that he passed right on by as he led her down the brightly lit hallway towards an open door which fed into the waiting bedroom.

"And this is yours." Dorian stepped aside as he entered, allowing Emilia to pass him and explore the rather lavish setup of her new found place of residence. "It's a water bed." Dorian commented vaguely towards the royal blue king sized bed that dominated the center of the room. "That's your bathroom there." His fingers flicked over towards a wall where a partially open door gave Emilia a glimpse into the white tiled layout of her own private bath and shower. "And your walk in closet." He again directed his hand towards a folding set of doors that were closed. "There's not much inside it, but I'm sure some of what's in there will fit you. Tomorrow you can give Bee your measurements and I'll pick out your attire and tell you what to wear."

He was sure that last comment would draw Emilia's attention away from the examination of her room as he met her gaze with a stern no I'm not kidding sort of look. "It's non-negotiable." He stated, cutting off any protest or comment she might of made in response. "When you work for me, a lot of things are non-negotiable."

"Show you around your new home."

Man, that sounded so weird. Emilia couldn't help but perk up as her eyes glanced over the lavish decor that scattered the oversized home, though. Emilia rose a hand up to her head, brushing her fingers through her red tresses to remove the knots Dorian ruffled into her scalp before tugging the towel-dried hair over her shoulder and toying with the frayed, wet ends of it with her fingers. There was a feeling of anticipation that kept her antsy and needy of something to hold on to. Dorian's hand across the nape of her neck felt strange, as if he was guiding her with a sense of control. Up until a few minutes prior, this domineering side of him didn't exist. To be fair, he was probably as playful as he had been because he had four brand new recruits to work over.

Emilia followed Dorian as he gave her a brief tour, guiding her through a hallway. The marble floor of the stunning kitchen was cold against her bare feet and Emilia tugged the towel closer to her wet body. The cool temperature of the house was such a stark contrast to the oppressive heat and heavy humidity that sat just outside of those glass doors. They made their way down the short hallway and as Dorian stepped aside, Emilia walked over the threshold of the room she was committing herself to for the next 365 days. Although all Dorian could see was the curve of her back beneath the white towel that was wrapped tightly around her mostly nude body, he could have probably sensed her astonishment as her eyes widened and her blue hues gazed across the room.

She stepped over to the center of the room, her hand brushing against the royal blue comforter that adorned the prodigious bed. The mattress seemed to wave against her hand slightly and that's when Dorian interjected about her new sleeping arrangement. Her head tilted out of curiosity and she pressed her hand down against the mattress to feel the water within it seem to disperse beneath her weight. This is so cool! She had never experienced a waterbed before and she couldn't wait to crawl into it to experience what all of the hubbub was back in the 70s about the unique mattress. Emilia bit her lower lip and then turned, glancing over to where Dorian was showing her to next. Her eyes peered into the bathroom from a distance but she didn't walk over since Dorian then motioned towards her closet.

Emilia began walking over to the closet but then stopped, turning now to Dorian as his words processed in her head. "I'll pick out your attire and tell you what to wear." Emilia cocked an eyebrow upwards.

"Uh, excu-"

He cut her off, garnering her silence. Emilia's arms folded across her chest defensively, a torpid reaction to his comment. "What other things are non-negotiable?" Her tone was guarded as she inquired on his stipulation. Although it was extremely strange, Emilia didn't really mind not having to pick out her own clothes. Dorian's wives were dressed beautifully and if that was something he intended to provide for Emilia, so be it. It would save her time each morning, surely. Regardless, it was still a very strange and concerning demand, especially for an assistant position.

Dorian returned the gesture, settling his meaty arms across his equally substantial hairy chest as he locked gazes with Emilia. There was no doubt in his mind that his way was the right way though he was well aware of how it could rub someone the wrong the way. Still, in this sort of situation, he preferred to be blunt.

"Look around you, Em." Dorian started off as he gave a subtle glance about the room. "I don't have any problems taking care of you, but I expect absolute obedience." He stepped forward, the damp towel hugging around his waist swished as approached. "Because when we're out there, with a wild tiger, locked up in a pen, it needs to know that I'm the Alpha around here." He continued forward until he was standing directly in front of her with the weight of his hazel gaze bearing down upon her.

"That's how it works in the wild, that's how it works for me, and that's how it works here." His grizzled chest rose and fell with a steady tempo while stray rivulets of water wandered down the tangled maze of hair upon his core. "If they even sense the slightest bit of a challenge from you, then your not only worthless, but your putting people in danger."

He reached forward, cupping his hand beneath her chin with a gentle caress of his thumb that ran along the line of her fragile jaw. "You need to trust in me, this isn't some kitty cat rescue here. There's difficult choices that need to be made, sometimes unsavory ones that are made with only the best interests of The Den in mind." HIs fingers curled inward across the soft flesh of her cheek as he placed his other palm across her slender shoulder. "If you can't handle that, then you should probably just go back up on the deck with the girls and I'll find someone else."

Dorian let his hand fall away from her chin, though his palm remained resting across her bared shoulder as the bushy brows above his stern eyes lofted in curiosity. "But if your onboard, then you need to be onboard for everything. You have to be wiling to be trained, to submit, because if you do that for me, I'll do everything for you."

Emilia's eyes grew wide as Dorian stepped towards her, her chin raising slightly as his stature towered over hers. She didn't step back or flinch as his hand rose to her chin and she gazed up at him with a surprising amount of curiosity and intent. Emilia knew this opportunity was a once in a lifetime sort of thing and she wasn't going to turn it down. Becoming Dorian's personal assistant didn't only mean she got to spend her evenings tucked away in a spacious air conditioned room with a bed the size of the bedroom she would have otherwise been sharing with three other women. Doing this meant that there was more potential for her to interact with the animals. Additionally, the doors this title could open after her contract would be up was something she couldn't say no to. She was investing not only in the next year, but her future career as well.

Emilia let him handle her, her chin rising slightly as it rested against his warm palm. Her eyes were locked in with his and as he continued to speak, she subtly nodded her head. He'd feel her motion more than see it but it was there. There was the understanding of the power play at work here. Absolute obedience would be something Emilia would naturally struggle with. Despite her current situation, she was normally so used to being the one in control. She was always taking care of herself and any sort of situation she managed to get herself into. Dare she admit, she was fairly controlling. That's not to say that she'd give him her best attempt at obedience. Although his comment made her hold back a chuckle. He's talking to me like I'm a dog...

Still wide-eyed, her blue hues got lost in his hazel ones as he commandeered her full attention and explained to her why it was so imperative that she get in line. I don't want to go back up to the deck. I don't want to go back to that trailer. I want this. Her determination would probably be the death of her one day. His hand fell from her chin but her face remained upwards as she watched him. "No, no, I want this. I'm willing." I submit. Emilia was quick to drop her concern as she agreed to his terms. There was an underlying implication that crossed Emilia's mind for two seconds but quickly dispersed upon her resolve. There was nothing in the world she wanted more at this point in time than to work one-on-one with Dorian. Her only other alternative was to end up back with those catty women who continued to get sloshed off of shitty liquor and return to a trailer that was tearing apart at the seams.

Emilia's hands rose to Dorian's forearm and she grasped it, offering him a smile as she held him. "Really, I am." Both of her hands squeezed around the meaty appendage that remained upon her bare shoulder before dropping from him. "Just tell me what's next and I'll do it. I'm committed to this and I plan to live up to every last one of your expectations." Dorian would be elated to find out that Emilia's work ethic was substantial, even if her words were unintentionally laced with innuendo.

His cheeks rose with an appreciable smile that was followed by a simple subtle nod as his eyes followed the movement of her hands as they fell around his arm. He squeezed down across her shoulder in response while his thumb traced over the contour of her collarbone. Finally Dorian drew his hand away just moments after Emilia allowed her own hands to descend to her sides. There was silence for a moment that seemed far longer then the insignificant speck of time that it truly composed of before Dorian shuffled his thumbs under the upper edges of the water laden towel that hung from his waist like a kilt.

"I want you to remember those words, Em." His tone seemed to reiterate just how serious he was and how serious she should be taking this. "My methods aren't for the faint of heart, as you'll come to discover." His gaze pulled away from her and looked towards the closet. "Tell you what though, why don't you freshen up and get changed into something nice and comfortable and then we'll continue your tour." He gave her an amused smirk as he looked over the jungle of wet hair that covered his naked chest. "I'm going to check on the party and then do the same, so take your time."

He turned away then, casting a glance back over his shoulder as he made his way towards the door. "Meet me in the living room when your ready." He said before quietly closing the door to Emilia's room. He lingered for a moment, one thick brow rising as he pondered over the nuances of Emilia's reactions before his sandals clapped over the floor as he made his way towards the kitchen.

Feeling that he had sometime to spare in his pocket while Emilia went about getting cleaned up and changed, Dorian went out onto the deck and headed up to the overlook to check in on the guests. He kept it brief, and only shared a short whispered chat with each of his wives before giving them all a peck on the check before he made his way back down into his dwelling. From there he made his way to zig-zag flight of steps that hugged the interior core of his home which led towards the upper floor where his own master bedroom waited.

A quick spritz of a musky pine scented cologne took the place of a shower as he patted himself dry with a fresh towel. As he changed, Dorian checked in with Bee from his phone. It was his typical nightly routine as Bee went over the daily finances and shared with him anything that might of occurred upon the vast grounds of The Den, just to make sure he was aware of all the important matters. As he tugged on his black silk bed pants and slipped a worn but oh so comfortable old orange shirt that was a relic from The Dens origins, Dorian hung up the phone and made his way back down towards the living room.

He stopped briefly though at a solid wooden door that led into a room across the hall from his bedchamber and punched in a code upon the secured lock. The tips of his fingers gave the door just a faint little push, allowing it to open just enough so that the lock didn't click back into place before he headed downstairs to meet up with Emilia. While curiosity filled his mind as to what sort of nightly ensemble Emilia might of slipped into, he knew it wasn't going to be anything modest.

As Dorian continued to inflect the importance and seriousness of his comments, Emilia felt trepidation swell in her chest. Was I too quick to accept this without more information? She offered him a nod, accepting his commands as he turned to leave her room. I can always just wait until tomorrow to overthink this... I'm sure we'll go over every detail when we sign the contract. Something feels off, though... She smiled at Dorian as he closed the door to the room and once the door shut, her smile dropped from her face. Her intuition was warning her, as if there was an alarm going off inside of her head. Stop overthinking things, Em! She tried to reassure herself and get her thoughts to calm down.

Emilia walked over to the closet and pulled it open, stepping into the tiny room as she looked over the clothes that had been left. There were very few options to choose from and all of the clothes appears rather skimpy. Shoot, this is definitely not me... Is he testing me? There was a black short sleeved blouse that was extremely low cut and a light grey pencil skirt that would just barely reach her upper thighs. Emilia pulled them from their hangers as she looked at them. It was the two most modest pieces of clothing she could find. Her thoughts ran over to whoever may have resided in this room prior to her and how stark their styles contrasted. Placing the two items of clothing onto the dresser, Emilia then dug through the drawers in search of some type of underwear. She was met with empty drawers. "Fuck," she mumbled beneath her breath. Glancing around the room and then down at her bikini, she realized there was only one option for her if she wanted to wear any undergarments.

With the towel still wrapped tightly around her body, Emilia left her bedroom and quickly made her way to the upstairs deck where the six women were still lounging. "Hey guys! Sorry, I forgot my clothes, just need to grab them!"

Sandy shot daggers over at Emilia, the inflection of her eyes malicious despite her friendly smile and kind tone. "Oh sweetie, we already threw your clothes in the laundry!"

An eyebrow rose. "Oh, that's, uh, thanks? But I need my bra."

Isabella leaned back and smiled at the petite woman. "Don't worry, love! We're all friends here."

Okay, something was definitely off. Emilia scratched the back of her head and then smiled at them. "Alright, thanks! Sorry for bugging you. Have a good night!" She waved and then scurried back downstairs. Fuck! As she walked by the laundry room, an idea sparked in her head. The bathing suit was still soaking wet but Dorian had granted her the leniency of time. Stepping into the small room, she closed the door behind her and then stripped down before placing the bikini in the dryer. Surely it would be dry by the time she was done getting ready, right?

Emilia wrapped the towel back around her body and then made her way back to her room before stripping from the towel and placing it on the bathroom door before starting up the shower. The marble shower looked more like a spa than anything else, Emilia couldn't help but admire the intricate stonework as she placed her naked body beneath the rainfall shower and let the hot water wash over her frame. She was quick as she washed the chemicals off of her body and when she was done, she towel dried her body off before heading back to the laundry room to grab the bikini. It was still wet but not nearly as bad. Better than nothing.

Back in her room, she wrapped the towel into her hair to wick up all of the moisture before brushing it out and putting it up into a ponytail. Before she got naked, she couldn't help but jump onto the waterbed and experience the incredible floating sensation the mattress gave off. This is so old school, so cool!! She rested for a short moment before pulling her curvy body from the mattress and began dressing herself.

The strings of the bikini top could be seen below the neckline of the low cut shirt and if she bent over, the bikini bottoms peered out from between her thighs. Better than nothing... She kept reminding herself of this as she left the bedroom and walked down the hallway to meet Dorian. He was resting in the living room next to the kitchen.

Emilia stepped into the room and offered him a smile. "Hi!" She placed her arms behind her tentatively as she looked at him. "I feel silly, this outfit isn't me at all." She chuckled. "I look forward to getting some of my own clothes." Her eyes flowed down Dorian's body, noticing how casual he was dressed compared to her. "Thank you for the time to wash up. So, what's next?" The excitement in Emilia's voice was evident, her tentativeness now gone as she stepped closer to Dorian.

Dorian hadn't been waiting long for Emilia to arrive and announce herself with an enthusiasm that jolted him out of his wandering thoughts. His discerning gaze lingered over her, examining her feminine charms as she briefly commented on the way she felt about her choice of attire. Dorian rested his elbow on the mass of his thigh while he settled his fist beneath his chin as the tip of his index finger pressed against the corner of his heavy lips. Sure, he was listening to her, though his eyes seemed drawn towards the perky mounds of her breasts that had been thrust slightly forward when Emilia had nervously placed her arms behind her back. Absently, he bit on the tip of his nail before looking up towards her ecstatic eyes.

"Well hello, hello." His right hand lifted up a snifter half full of some deep amber liquid that he swirled about before he took a slow savoring sip of the liquor. His lips smacked as the strength of the booze ran straight through him, clearing his nostrils with its potent orange aroma. "I don't think you look silly at all and your quite welcome, you cleaned up nicely." He paused as he tilted his head and silently reflected on his comment before adding. "Though maybe the bikini doesn't quite fit." His hand lowered from his lips and gestured towards another unattended glass on the end table next to him. "That's for you."

Dorian lifted his bulky body up out of the leather sofa with an audible groan that were accompanied by a few equally audible pops from his aching joints. While he waited for Emilia to gather her drink Dorian looked about the circular main floor of his estate. "You've seen most everything on this floor, but I'll show you the study and the recreation room. Grab your drink and follow me." The towering man shuffled off, leading Emilia back towards the front entrance and right on by it as he led her through an intricately carved archway that featured, of course, lions.

He stepped aside, allowing Emilia to pass him and enter the room beyond. The study didn't share the open floor plan that the living room, dining room, and kitchen shared. It was modestly sized with a handful of deeply polished leather lounge chairs arranged in a semi-circle that faced a dark brick gas fireplace. Dominating the room was one bulky mahogany desk with a large almost throne like chair settled behind it. Shelves full of books lined the walls while tribal masks, primitive vases, and other various works of primal antiques were on display about the room. "This, obviously is the study. Like anything on this floor your welcome to make use of it." Dorian paused, taking another sip of his Gran Marnier while he observed Emilia as she explored the room. "Just don't touch any of the antiques."

With another smack of his lips, Dorian pushed away form the wall and settled his free hand on Emilia's rump, giving it a gentle squeeze and push towards a closed door opposite from where they entered the study. "Next up is the game room." He directed her forward, drawing his brazen hand up from the curves of her firm rear and settling his palm upon the dip in her lower back. Only when they neared the door did Dorian's hand move away from Emilia as he reached out and turned the bronze handle, swinging the door open.

Another closed off room waited, setup with a top of the line pool table in the middle of the room and racks of pool sticks that lined one wall. There was an old pinball machine in one corner that featured a hand painted image of King Kong climbing up the Empire State Building, swatting at a plane that buzzed by while he clutched his blonde haired captive in his other hand. On the opposite wall was a massive curled flat screen television that loomed over a rather sleek looking entertainment center where a variety of new and old gaming stations were laid out. Finishing off the room were a few light weight lounging chairs that were nestled near the television, a small bar and fridge, and an old school carnival popcorn machine.

"If there's certain shows you like to watch you can catch them in here." Dorian remarked as he walked over towards the corner bar and set his rump against it. "Any of the games your welcome to play, just don't challenge me at Kong, I'm pretty good." He smirked, taking another deep swig from his glass, before setting it down on top of the bar, nearly empty.

"So, that's the first floor, now if you want I'll show you around upstairs where I stay."

The moment Dorian's eyes settled on Emilia's chest, her face flushed. He wasn't hiding his admiration of her sizable assets and if it weren't for the alcohol already coursing through her veins, Emilia would have surely attempted to hide her chest beneath her folded arms or at least readjusted her stance as to not have them stand out against her petite frame. Instead, her pert nipples remained at attention, the protrusion of her tightly wrapped clothing making it evident that her body was still getting used to the temperature change from the suffocating humidity to the air conditioned estate despite her brief shower. At Dorian's comment about her bikini, Emilia felt a pang of embarrassment. Of course it didn't fit the entire ensemble but it was meant more as a form of underwear than anything else. Especially the bottoms... all she had to do was bend over slightly for him to get a good look at the shaven set of lips that was nestled between her thighs.

There was no hesitation from Emilia as Dorian offered her the glass that awaited her attention. Her fingers wrapped around the crystal and she brought it to her nose, breathing in the amber liquid as it swirled in the glass. "Maybe not but it's better than the alternative," she commented to him, her retort teasing his remark regarding her choice of undergarments. Probably not to him, though. Jeez, he can't seem to keep his eyes off of me. Emilia walked behind Dorian, following him from room to room as he continued her personalized tour.

"Mmm, is this Grand Marnier?" Her melodic voice trailed off behind Dorian as she settled her lips on the rim of the glass and took a sip. "So much better than that medicinal swill Sandy forced down my throat." A little chuckle came from the slightly inebriated woman as she regarded the Jägermeister that had been forced down her throat. "Sorry, that's not to say I don't appreciate the free booze! I'd just much prefer brandy to Jäger." Emilia took another sip of the smooth orange liquid. "Thank you."

As they stepped into the study, Emilia looked up at the towering shelves of books that immediately drew her in. Stepping forward, she continued to sip at her beverage while her other hand trailed across the spines of the books in front of her. She was just about to reach for one of the masks but her hand jerked backwards as Dorian demanded that she keep her hands off of the antiques. "Sorry!" Her gaze darted over to him before returning to the rest of the room that she slowly walked around.

Upon leaving the room, Emilia ran her hand along one of the stone lions at the entryway before her body jumped slightly at Dorian's touch. He was starting to get a bit too hands-on and Emilia knew she should have made a comment or told him to cut it out. Unfortunately, the little buzz she had going on made her keep her mouth shut. Another pull of the brandy went down far too easy as she stepped across the hallway and into the recreation room. Immediately her eyes lit up, elation filling her chest as she glanced around at the enticing play room.

There were so many options! Every console she could have imagined, an actual arcade machine and booze within reach. "I could live in here," she remarked, stepping in slowly and moving her head around as her eyes wandered across the expansive room before settling on Dorian who was now leaning against the bar. A playful grin crossed her face at his last comment. "You're talking to the queen of DK. I'll take that challenge!" The geek in Emilia was showing as she paced over to the collection of games organized neatly on a couple of shelves. "I wouldn't be opposed to whooping your ass in some Mario Kart, either." She glanced over her shoulder as she teased him, watching his reaction before returning her attention to the impressive collection of games. Emptying the remaining Grand Marnier into her mouth, Emilia turned and began walking towards the bar where Dorian had perched himself. "Of course if console gaming isn't your style, I could always beat you in a game of pool as well. Your choice." Emilia wasn't just a geek, she was also incredibly competitive. Her tone was clearly spirited though, her teasing evident as she placed her now empty glass next to Dorian's and looked up at him.

"Yes!" Emilia wanted to see every corner of Dorian's estate - it was impressive and there was elegance within every room he'd shown her. It was like he was showing her around a museum, one that she could interact with and actually live within. "Gods, to think I had to give up such a dinky little run down apartment for this." The sarcastic comment rolled off of her tongue as she proceeded to follow Dorian wherever he wished to take her.

"Pinball and pool are my babies." He laughed under his breath with a quiet snort. "I don't do those console things, tried Mario Kart a few times though I don't doubt that you'd have me eating your dust in no time." He gave her a little wink as she settled her empty glass down beside his. The heat of his hazel eyes paused momentarily upon her face while Dorian scrunched his lips and let a little wanton breath fall from his nose. So, she wants to see it all, huh, so do I, so do I.. Dorians inner gears churned as he reached out and took her by the forearm.

"Alright then, Em. " With his stout fingers curled around her slender wrist, Dorian placed the index finger of his other hand up against her soft and tender lips, provoking a shush. "Just keep your mouth shut for now, I'll tell you when you can talk." He turned then, leading Emilia along by her forearm as they exited the game room. "It's time to find out exactly how badly you want this gig and how far your willing to go to prove to me that you do." The remark was stern and full of innuendo as he cast a quick glance back over his shoulder to gauge Emilia's reaction as he led her through the study.

As he led Emilia out into the wide open living room and turned towards the steps that hugged the inner core of his home, Dorian cast another glance back over his shoulder. "Just remember what I said, you trust in me completely, and I'll take care of you and all of your needs." With that, minus any protests from Emilia, Dorian began to draw Emilia towards the solid wooden stair case that curled upwards towards his private quarters.

Dorian's breath smelled of liquor, the scent matching the same as Emilia's own as she looked up at him in slight amusement. Although she was alert and aware, her eyelids felt heavy and the room had begun spinning just enough to make her dizzy while not quite loosing balance. It had been less than two hours and she had polished off a glass of wine, a beer, a couple shots of Jäger and finally a good pour of Grand Marnier. Fortunately the pizza soaked up the first two but she was definitely feeling the effects of the hard liquor that warmed her stomach and dulled her inhibitions.

With the warm mammoth of a hand wrapped around her forearm, Emilia went to step forward and found herself face first against Dorian's index finger. She paused, her eyes fluttering up to lock in with his again as one side of her lips curled upwards. Shhhh. Her lips scrunched up against his calloused skin and she nodded in understanding. There wasn't a single moment of hesitation as she followed Dorian, his grip around her wrist guiding her back from whence they came. Her eyes were honed in on Dorian, her gaze unfaltering as she watched him lead her as if in awe of the man.

I want this. I want this gig so badly and I'm going to do everything in my power to prove to this man that I deserve this opportunity. Somehow the professional consideration still fired along her synapses, forcing her body forward as she internally committed herself to whatever Dorian was about to show her. Emilia didn't resist his comment, her feet moving quickly beneath her body to keep up him. As they walked, she licked her lips to savor the remaining brandy that sat upon them and then paused as Dorian spoke once again in an effort to reinforce within her what he had set out as expectations.

Trust him completely. Got it. And if I do that, all of this is mine. Emilia wanted to ask him why he kept feeling the need to buttress this point but she was also just a hair too inebriated to combat him with skepticism. At this time, whatever it was that Dorian had been promising her, she wanted it almost as badly as he clearly wanted her. Dorian's personal assistant. Living here. Getting every last one of my needs met. Yes, I need this. There it was, a thought that made befuddled Emilia finally question her intoxicated state. All of my needs? No, come on Em, get your head out of the gutter. Emilia nodded at Dorian, offering him a polite smile as she remained silent as per his request. He proceeded to guide her up the stairs and she remained on his heels, keeping close to him. This is your new boss for the next year, at least. His wives, yeah, plural!! They're gorgeous. You're like a rat compared to them. Even if you weren't, you're not sleeping with the boss. Gods, if Dorian could only hear the soliloquy going through the poor woman's head right now he'd probably throw her out a window. He's not bringing you upstairs to sleep with him. He's showing you his home. "But why do you need me to stay quiet?"

She didn't mean to ask the question, she was going to respect his rule but her brain was screaming at her. She'd accept whatever answer he gave her and return to her mute state rather quickly as they ascended the wooden stairs.

Dorian's grip tensed around Emilia's forearm as she broke the silence with her meager inquiry. Slowly he relaxed his grip as he looked back over his shoulder towards her. With the added advantage of the few steps that he had on her, Dorian seemed to loom over her like a titan as his rugged features gave her a light, yet passing smile. "I'll tell you why, soon enough."

He turned his gaze back up the steps as he finished guiding his new assistant to the top of the curling stairway. They emerged into a hallway, intricate looking metallic sconces that were forged to resemble a tigers head sent out soft light from the fake flames that rose from their open maws. A closed wooden doorway was towards the right end of the hallway, while in the opposite direction there was a heavy framed door that was slightly ajar. With the girth of his hand still heavy around her arm, Dorian led Emilia towards that open door.

His palm pressed against the wood, swinging it inward to reveal the mysterious unlit interior that he casually pulled her along into. Standing in the darkness with only a trace of light slipping in from the hallway, he pulled Emilia up to his side before reaching his foot back, giving the door a shove as it swung quietly shut. There was a gentle click, as the lock was engaged.

Dorian took a deep breath, exhaling from his nose as let go of Emilia's arm. "Stay put." He spoke firmly as he moved forward a few steps into the abyss that surrounded them before his voice rose a few decibels as he called out. "Lights."

A hum filled the room that quickly faded away as brass fixtures high up in the vaulted ceiling of the room gave birth to a yellow glow. Heavy wooden beams criss crossed in perfect symmetry across the high ceiling above. Well oiled winches fed chrome lengths of chain towards securely fastened pulleys that jutted out of the sturdy beams of wood overhead. There was an oblong shaped cage that looked just big enough for a person to fit inside that was off to one corner. A pair of racks sat on polar ends of the room, where polished leather straps with strong buckles laid open and waiting. Chests and dressers were arranged about the intimidating room, while a selection of whips and crops hung on display near a wooden stockade.

While Emilia was no doubt busy taking in the sheer magnitude of the room, Dorian had nonchalantly moved over to a dresser where he pulled open a drawer. Swiftly he made his selection, turning back towards Emilia as a bright red leather ball gag dangled from the grasp of his hand. "I asked you to be quiet, not because I needed you to, but because I wanted you too, because I need to know that you'll listen to me. Now open up." The words came calmly from him as he lifted the gag up, presenting it towards her lips.

Dorian's grip hurt. Emilia held her body still but she forced herself not to yank her arm back as Dorian's fingers dug into her forearm. She tensed, her body growing rigid along with his grip but the moment he offered her that smile she felt herself relax. Why does this feel so serious? Chill, Em. They resumed their ascent to the top floor, Emilia remaining close to Dorian as he dragged her along.

The lofty upstairs was just as elegant as the main floor had been, even with the tacky sconces that lined the wall. Emilia wanted to reach out to touch one of the delicately forged steel lights but she kept her hands to herself as they slowly made their way down the hallway and towards the door that was slightly ajar, beckoning them towards it. Emilia remained peeled to Dorian, especially as they stepped within the confines of the darkened room that grew even darker as she stumbled into him. Her free hand reached out to Dorian, her palm pressing against his body to steady herself as he kicked the door shut. Her body jumped slightly at the sound of the click.

What's going on? She tried to look up at him, the inebriation of her drunken stupor suddenly hitting her hard. Or was it the darkness? The hand leaning against his chest grabbed at him as he told her to stay put and she once again found herself trying to steady herself, this time on her own, as she was left alone.

Then the blinding light hit.

Emilia gasped, her eyes narrowing into slits as her face scrunched up in reaction. She blinked a few time as the room came into view and by the time Dorian turned back around to face her, he'd find her eyes wide open in what could only be described as terror. Her deep blue orbs scanned the room, taking in every implement and nefarious chain that was in view. The cage in the back corner, the thick leather straps affixed to the racks across from each other, every item in this room was meant to elicit fear and that was exactly what Emilia was feeling.

She took a step backwards, her body still facing inwards defensively as her eyes turned their attention to Dorian who was now coming down upon the poor girl. One more step back and she found herself flush against the door they'd come through. "This... this wasn't what I had in mind," she started, her eyes falling to the bright red ball connected on both ends by black leather, a buckle at one end hiding within Dorian's grasp. One of her own hands raised before her as her eyes rose once again to Dorian's, her hand lowering against the ball gag as she pushed at it slightly, rejecting it. Her other arm slid behind her body discretely, her hand finding the door handle before her fingers tightened around it and she turned it before trying to tug it open.

The door didn't even shift with her attempt to unlatch it. Somehow, her eyes seemed to grow even wider as the sound of the locking mechanism settling within the door frame made the smallest noise, signaling it's unyielding hold. A sense of sobriety practically shocked Emilia, her mind snapping back into place. "No. No, I'm not okay with this."

Dorians imminent presence cast a shadow down over Emilia as she brought her hand up to reject the sleek red ball that was approaching her mouth. The intensity in Dorians eyes didn't waver as he stared down towards the startled lithe redheaded object of his attentions. "Of course your not okay with it." He spoke with an even keeled tone that leveled off as he cupped his hand around the bright red ball before setting his fists to either side of her head upon the backdrop of the locked door.

"Your afraid, and that's alright, Em." Dorians weight leaned forward, nearly pinning the smaller woman against the door she had backed up against. "But like it or not, this is part of how I go about training my assistants." The stance of his sandal clad feet shifted out wider, only adding to the sense of entrapment as he used the girth of his body to cut off any avenue of escape for Emilia. "This is how I teach respect, obedience, and loyalty, and don't waste your breath trying to question my methods. Your not the one who has decades of experience handling large cats whose paws are the size of your head, are you?"

His chest rose as he took a deep breath in, exhaling a liquor tainted breath down over Emilia before he finally backed away. "I told you, that I need you to trust me, unequivocally." Dorians hands fell away from the side of her head, lazily coming to rest in front of his belly where his fingers and palms absently cradled the gag. "And this room, this is where that trust is built. Because believe me, I have far more control over what happens to you in here, then I do when we're dealing with a wild tiger whose in a foul mood."

Dorian gave a slight shrug of his shoulders as he swiveled about on his feet, positioning himself so he was no longer an obstacle before her. "So take a deep breath, try to calm yourself, and take a look around if you want. Hell, sleep on it if you like, but if this isn't something you can't handle, then I'll find an assistant that can and we'll send you back home first thing tomorrow morning."

The intimidation behind Dorian's eyes made Emilia feel like she was shrinking. She was staring up at Dorian, watching as his frame seemed to grow larger in front of her and his body practically tower before her. The walls of the room surrounding them seemed to alter, also extending upwards as if she was in some sort of bad dream. Perhaps it was the strange sense of sobriety mixed with the very blatant inebriation that ran through Emilia's veins but she was experiencing some sort of Alice in Wonderland Syndrome sensation. Her entire body shrank even though she remained stoic against the door, her back pressed firmly against the wood of it as Dorian descended upon her and cornered her in with his own body.

Emilia could smell his breath as he spoke, the warm air from his lungs caressing her face as he trapped her between himself and the door. Her chest heaved slowly, Emilia's breathing growing heavier with trepidation. No matter how much air filled her lungs, Emilia felt like she was suffocating. This was too much. She had a very keen sense on what a room that looked like this was used for and Emilia had no interest in exploring it further than they already had. Especially with someone who was supposed to be her superior - the top of the food chain so to speak.

Dorian would be able to sense the hesitation in Emilia as he stepped away, giving her an ultimatum. Emilia wanted this job badly enough that she gave up her entire life back at home to get it. She would have happily dealt with the run down trailer for a year if it meant getting to work here. Then Dorian had dangled the enticing carrot in front of her, dragging her right into his trap. Consenting to this meant that she'd be taken care of for at least the next year. Following that, having Dorian on her resume would have ensured that she was set for life. Emilia could have come to terms with Dorian choosing her attire every day, even if it was slutty. She would have even been okay with him managing little daily decisions such as what she ate and drank or how much time she spent per day working out. This room wasn't about the superficial though, this room meant that Dorian went much, much deeper than that.

Pushing herself off of the door, Emilia stood tall in an attempt to try and manifest confidence. "I don't need to sleep on it." Her voice was monotone as she spoke. He had challenged her. If this isn't something you can handle... Fuck you. I can handle this. I choose not to. "I don't want to do this." Somehow Emilia made it so her voice wasn't wavering as she spoke towards Dorian, deeply wishing the door behind her wasn't locked. "I appreciate the offer, Mr. Flynn, but I don't think this opportunity is for me." The words hurt as they came out of the petite woman but she knew she had to say them. There would always be another opportunity, one that wouldn't require her to give her entire body physically, mentally and emotionally over to a man she had just met. "I'm sorry to have wasted your time."

Dorian looked down towards the floor after Emilia had spoke. It was a quiet gesture of disappointment as he shook his head briefly before looking back over towards Emilia. There was an almost apologetic note to his hazel eyes as he forced a brief smile onto his lips. "You have nothing to apologize for, Miss Hawley." Calmly Dorian ran his leather rough hands over the worn sleeves of his t-shirt. "In fact, I rather appreciate your honesty and integrity, because then it would of been a waste of my time and yours to lie to yourself here."

Absently Dorian let the red ball gag slip free from his hand, leaving it to bounce unceremoniously upon the wooden floor beams of the depraved parlor that surrounded them. "Your not the only person to have ever been put off by my..." There was a small, seemingly innocent smirk upon his face as he cleared his throat with a grumble. "..unique methods." Slowly the fingers of his left hand raised to gently graze over the stubble worn shape of his chin as he looked straight into Emilia's eyes. "Still, I insist that you spend the night here. In the morning, after breakfast, we'll go collect your things and Paul will drive you back to the station. I'll pay for your return trip and cut you a fair severance check to help get you back on your feet, so long as your willing to sign an non-disclosure agreement?"

Steadily he began to approach the door, giving a sleight and subtle nod of his head for her to step aside. "You don't have to answer any of that now if you don't want to." He gave her what seemed to be a genuine smile that was offered in an effort to comfort some of the tension away. "I'm terribly sorry this didn't work out though, but I'm sure you'll land on your feet when you get back home." His smile, the softness in the eyes of the mammoth of a man hid well just how badly he was lying to her right now.

"If you don't mind, I'll open the door and you can retire to your room for the night. I'd rather not make a scene out of any of this, hmm?" Dorian glanced down across his side towards Emilia as he punched in the code, leaving the door to click once as the lock was disengaged.

Dorian's entire demeanor shifted, his body relaxing as he accepted Emilia's prudish determination. Emilia's eyes flickered down towards the floor, a swell of embarrassment overcoming her. Her pale skin flushed slightly as she swallowed back what felt like regret. You're doing the right thing, Em. Don't regret this. The truth of the matter was that Emilia wanted this job badly. She would have done almost anything to get it. Had Dorian not jumped head-first into debauchery before Emilia had settled into the potential role, things may have gone completely different. Dorian was suave, handsome and lived an absolutely extraordinary life. Packaged up, he was absolutely one hot ticket. It also didn't help that there was clearly chemistry between the two of them.

Emilia felt disappointment in herself as she stood by her decision. Looking back up at him, she nodded. "No, it's fine. I really appreciate the generous consideration and don't mind at all." Her arms fell forward and she wrapped a hand around the other wrist, her fingers fidgeting against her skin as she stepped aside to let Dorian approach the door. Emilia's eyes were locked on Dorian once again as he did this, the small panel making just barely audible beeps as Dorian's thick fingertips embedded themselves into the keys. The evening had been going so well and you had to ruin it for the both of you. Way to go. "I won't make a scene, promise."

She couldn't help but blame herself as they made their way from the iniquitous room and back down the flight of stairs. "I'm sorry," Emilia started as they descended down the stairs together. They were mostly quiet as Dorian walked her to the guest room that would have been her permanent room had she been able to commit to Dorian what was required of her. "Really, I am." They finally approached her room and she looked up at Dorian, catching his gaze. This entire situation made her feel awful in addition to the sheer awkwardness. "I really wanted this. I still really want this. If there was any way you'd reconsider my staying here, I'd be happy to go back to the trailer and work alongside the others as originally planned." Don't send me home. For her, it wasn't about the money or the prospect of being sent away with a generous stipend. She wanted to work here alongside the animals.

The silent tension wasn't lost upon Dorian as he led Emilia back towards the guest room. In truth the man felt rather conflicted over the whole affair that had unfolded but moments ago. The night had been going along rather well, or at least he had thought, until he dropped that bombshell on Emilia. There was certainly no denying the attraction he felt towards the young redhead, she had left an impression on him from the very moment he first laid his eyes upon the simple photo that was included in her application. Still, Dorian was a man of routine, and as stubborn as a bull when it came to the way he choose to go about his business. The fact that Emilia was now nearly pleading with him to reconsider his decision to send her back home left him feeling slightly irked.

But that frustration didn't show, he simply wouldn't allow it to as he leaned against the frame of the door that led into the guest room as he listened to her, while contemplated his next move. There was promise in her eyes, perhaps even a fraction of regret at how quickly things had fallen askew around her. Dorian even felt a tinge of sympathy, or more precisely, concern for the slender and attractive woman that partially left him wanting to concede to her desire to remain. He knew that if he sent her packing that her fate would be sealed and a large part of him wanted to avoid that tragic ending from unfolding.

But it wasn't that simple, he couldn't dare to have his authority undermined, and with the revelation of what transpired, or nearly transpired in that den of perverse pleasures tucked away in the upper floor of his home, he felt conflicted. The last thing he needed was to have Emilia telling anyone else about how things went down up there. Even is she swore on her grave to never speak about it, all it would take was one slip of the tongue, one to many beers, or a change of heart and he'd be left to deal with the fallout.

So quietly he scrunched his lips, his face smug, looking like a man who had done absolutely nothing wrong and leaving the weight of guilt to fall squarely on her slender shoulders. The tips of his fingers gently tapped against the wood frame of the door as a potential solution sparked into his mind. Dorian took a deep breath, slowly nodding once as Emilia waited for him to respond. "Look, I didn't mean to scare ya half to death up there." His tapping fingers ceased to move as he looked down upon her. "The last thing I want is to send you packing, Emilia." He paused, considering his choice of words briefly before continuing.

"I'm not sure exactly what you thought I was going to do to you up there, but I wasn't going to strap you down on a table and fuck your brains out." He attempted to offer a dry smile and some wit with his comment before continuing. "Still, I'm not sure if I can let you go back to the trailer and join the others, it wouldn't look or seem right, so let me think on that for the night."

Carefully Dorian extend his meaty hand, offering it to Emilia to take if she choose too. "But while I'm considering that, I want you to consider my counter offer. Six months, you stay on here as my assistant. I'll give you a salary of thirty thousand dollars." He grimaced slightly at the amount offered before exhaling. "And I'll write you a personal letter of recommendation to wherever you choose to go after your time is up here." There was a slight nod and upward glance towards the ceiling above before he locked eyes with Emilia again. "And as for that, we can work through it at whatever pace your comfortable with. If you have questions, I'll answer them, if you have concerns, I'll address them. Just think about it, do we have a deal?"

Dorian left his hand extended, waiting to see if she would shake on the offered bargain.

Emilia's eyes glanced down at the outstretched hand, Dorian's fingers curled slightly as he tried to appear relaxed despite his formal offering. Her arms were crossed over her chest as he did this and Emilia glanced upwards at the ceiling. Dropping her arms, Emilia went to stretch out her hand in agreement but then hesitated as she pulled back. "I want to accept this but," another hesitation as she glanced upwards again. "You offered to let me sleep on it, is that offer still available?" Her head cocked as her eyes questioned his own, her curiosity blatant in her glance. She needed to give this more thought. What Dorian had just shown her wasn't going to just go away but Emilia had far too many questions of her own that she needed to think over before sitting down with him to confirm.

If she accepted his offer, would that mean she still needed to explore the room above her? Emilia would have accepted his original timeline if it didn't include that room. The offer of thirty thousand dollars was generous, especially over the course of only six months, but money was clearly not what motivated her. I wonder if he's throwing out the monetary offer to just convince me to give this lifestyle a shot... like I'm some type of prostitute... The thought made her cringe back as her arms folded once again at her chest. Would it be worse if I didn't accept his money?

Dorian agreed to her request to sleep on it and before the conversation could continue, he was gone. In place of his large stature was a closed door, locking Emilia into her room for the rest of the night. She let out a sigh and stepped back, looking around the room that offered such a promising yet devious future. I want this, dammit. Not for money, not for clothes, not to be babied. Emilia paced about the room, her thoughts working on overload as she contemplated her options. There has to be a way to get this. Dorian even said he wasn't planning to strap me down and fuck my brains out. Although she was alone, Emilia's skin flushed and she let out a quiet chuckle at the thought. Would I have even wanted that? I mean, definitely not on the first night of meeting him. But...

Emilia had to cut her own thoughts off, shaking her head at the ridiculousness of her consideration. The room directly above her had terrified her but it was because she hadn't been expecting it. Dorian had tried to flex his control over her far too soon and it scared the poor woman. But maybe in a month or two... If Dorian allowed her to explore at her own pace, perhaps she could agree to that?

It had been about half an hour since her pacing began before Emilia finally stopped. She had considered the options and every last alternative that would come to mind. Emilia knew exactly what she was going to say to Dorian the following morning.

Exhaustion hit Emilia like a wall of bricks once her mind calmed down. Once again digging through the walk in closet, Emilia was left with no options for pajamas save for some sexy lingerie. This all makes sense now... Emilia stripped from her little outfit and, with the bikini still on, crawled into the luxurious bed. The fatigued woman was asleep within a minute of her head hitting the pillow.

Dorian slept soundly that night. Granted having Sandy around to entertain him didn't hurt. It certainly got his mind off of the situation brewing with Emilia, and Sandy seemed overly eager to please him on this particular night. He couldn't recall that last time he had felt so sated and exhausted after spending several hours ploughing the youngest of his three wives. Out of sheer habit, Dorian still woke up before the crack of dawn, feeling refreshed and invigorated.

Wiping away the sleep from his eyes as he made his way down towards the kitchen where Isabella had been kind enough to preset the coffee machine before they left with their entourage of new recruits, Dorian reflected on the events surrounding Emilia. A soft groan left his lips as he looked down the short hallway that led towards the guest room where Emilia was no doubt still fast asleep. He honestly hadn't given much thought towards her desire to remain on board with the rest of the girls at the trailer. Sandy had certainly distracted him from that. But now as he stood alone in his expansive kitchen, his bared chest looming over the coffee machine as the pleasant aroma of the freshly brewed pot wafted up into his nostrils, Dorian took a moment to consider.

I'll just wait to hear what she has to say. He nodded lightly to himself as he fought of a yawn before he grabbed a big orange mug and began to fill it nearly to the brim with his favorite morning nectar. "Mmmm…" The groan emerged from his lips after the hot beverage washed down his gullet. Dorian took his cup of steaming hot coffee over towards the center island of the kitchen, where he set it down and leaned himself against the edges of the stout marble table top.

His free hand casually stroked over the hardening shape of his cock that was tenting up against the soft and smooth silk of his bedwear. That fresh morning wood was always a sensation that Dorian had no problems welcoming when ushering in a new day. It made him feel vibrant, alive, and ready to conquer whatever challenges might lie ahead.

"I'll just wait for her to get up." He mused to himself as he grabbed the remote, flipping over to the local weather report on a small flat screen tv nestled in the corner of the kitchen. It was going to be another hot and humid day, with some thunder storms scattered around, typical Florida weather. Dorian let out a soft sigh as he took another patient slurp from his coffee as he looked down the hallway towards the door to the guest room, his mind wandering to what Emilia might look like sprawled out on that plush waterbed while his hand idly caressed the erection pressing up against his satin trousers.

The smell of coffee wafted beneath the heavy wooden door that enclosed Emilia's sleeping body within the room. Slowly, the comforting and rich smell of the bitter beverage began pulling her from sleep as her eyelids twitched. The sleepy woman fought consciousness, wishing to sleep for just a few more minutes. The light from outside of the estate beat in through the curtains, the blackout shades having not been pulled shut which unfortunately allowed the bright beams of light to fall against the floor. This brightness forced itself behind Emilia's eyelids, calling her awake much in the same way the smell of coffee did.

Before her eyes opened, Emilia's arms outstretched above her head and her back arched before letting out an audible crack. Her eyelids fluttered open and Emilia stared momentarily at the ceiling above her while the mattress beneath her shifted and bounced slightly. Sitting up, Emilia glanced around the room through narrow slits. Her lush surroundings simply confirmed what Emilia had thought about all night - she wanted to stay here. She was going to do what she needed to do to convince Dorian that she belonged here, even if it meant she had to stay beneath his thumb.

Emilia pulled herself from the luxurious bed, stepping from it before looking down and then back at the bed. The bikini top had come undone during the evening and laid in a crumpled heap. She reached over for it and then hooked her thumbs into the bikini bottoms, sliding them down her muscular legs before stepping out from the fabric. She was now naked as she crossed the room to the bathroom and flung the thin material over the shower rod. She quickly went about her brief morning routine which consisted of peeing, brushing her teeth and fixing her hair before heading over to the walk in closet.

You need to show Dorian that you're willing to play by his rules. He wants to dress you? Fine. Let him dress you. Her hands ran along a few items of clothing before she settled on a cute little dress, the light fabric draping over her fingers and offering her comfort despite the brutal heat she knew she'd have to face today. Taking it off of the hanger, she slid it onto her body and adjusted it so that it would sit just right on her petite frame. Her pert nipples pressed against the fabric, the clear jut against the dress showing just how perky her breasts were even without a bra on. Emilia stepped in front of the mirror and turned herself, spinning the dress around her thighs. It just barely sat beneath the swell of her ass. Don't bend over and you'll be fine... thank gods I shaved recently.

Emilia now left the room, following the scent of coffee and the sound of a newscaster as she walked towards the kitchen. Dorian's attention was on the television as she approached him and she could already feel the tension rising once again between the two of them. "Good morning," she started, offering him a smile before stepping directly over to the coffee pot that was still half full of that delicious caffeinated sludge she sought. "Do you mind if I help myself?" She spun her body, looking over at Dorian while awaiting his approval before turning her body back around and reaching out to grab a gray mug. "How did you sleep?" She called to him over her shoulder, glancing back at him briefly while she filled the mug with the steaming umber liquid.

Their conversation was simply small talk as she finished filling the mug and then turned to join Dorian at the kitchen island, settling in beside him as she placed her unaltered coffee on the marble counter top and glanced at him. "So," she began, her smell of her breath untainted from the coffee as of yet, the aroma of menthol on her breath, "I gave some more thought to everything we discussed yesterday and I wanted to just get right into it." She waited for him to accept her proposition before continuing.

"I want this. I want to work here, for you, for the tigers, for all of this." Her fingers danced along the mug, her thumb curling at the lip of the glassware as she watched Dorian. "I know I shouldn't be saying this but, well, I don't want the money. I didn't come here for a big salary, I came here for the small weekly stipend and the ability to make a difference with these animals. I still want your letter of recommendation upon my leave but even more than that, I want to work for you. I'll agree to all of your terms with only one alteration." She paused for a moment, her eyes wandering upwards as she nodded towards the ceiling. "That, up there? That's off limits. And this, right here?" She then nodded towards Dorian, signaling that she was talking about their relationship, "this remains strictly professional."

Her words were clear and concise but the tension between the two of them still mounted. She could have said anything but they both know that there was chemistry here, undeniably, but Emilia would be damned if she let it hold her back from this. She was an adult, she could hold herself back from her own visceral urges, right?

Last edited:
By the time their casual morning conversation had run it's course, Dorian was on his second cup of coffee, leaning his belly up against the sturdy marble faced island as he looked down towards Emilia. He gave her a little gesture of his hand for her to go on when she paused for his approval to bring up the topic. "Sure, no need to beat around the bush." He quietly added before he went quiet, taking only a sip of his coffee once as Emilia went over her terms and expectations.

As she talked, Dorian couldn't help but let his eyes travel over the contours of her flesh that peered out from the little red dress that she had chosen. That sizzling garment seemed to accentuate Emilia's shapely figure and it was in large part why Dorian had positioned himself with his crotch buried up against the kitchen island. That early morning glory in his pants certainly didn't diminish when Emilia had arrived in the kitchen and that stout tent rising up from his black satin bed pants wouldn't of helped this particular conversation along. So he kept himself hunched over, purposefully positioning his elbows on the table to keep the woken dragon in his pants concealed.

"Mmmhmm.." Dorian mused under his breath while his fingertips slipped around the rim of his half spent coffee mug. "I know you want to work, Emilia, I want you to work here and if you don't want the money, well that's your decision." He stated calmly as he gazed into the depths of his coffee as if it was a scrying pool that would grant him great insight. Deliberately he tore his hazel gaze away from the half drank mug and looked towards Emilia. A coy grin played across his lips and he spoke with a wry tone of amusement. "But that up there, and this here. that's two conditions, not one." He laughed, giving Emilia a playful wink as he felt the tension disarm at least on his end after his witty retort.

Thankfully his erection had lost its vigor, softening back up, allowing Dorian to straighten his aching back up as he nodded towards Emilia. "I'm just kidding." His voice was jovial as he nodded a handful of times towards her. "Alright, alright, I only ask that you keep an open mind, Emilia." Dorian paused, leaving exactly what she should be open minded about left unsaid before he continued. "But yes, alright, I'm willing to accept those terms so long as you understand that the nature of this understanding stays between us." A smile rose on his lips, lingering for a moment as he added with a quirky laugh.

"And we don't wear dresses to work, not that I'm complaining. Now finish your breakfast and I'll pick out something for you to wear." Dorian began to push himself away from the kitchen island, making his way towards the guest room as he called back. "Help yourself to whatever you want. There's yogurt and berries in the fridge, eggs and bacon too, just clean up. Then after you change I'll introduce you to Nova, after he eats. He tends to be less aggravated when he's got a full stomach."

"Open mind, you got it." Emilia interrupted the silent pause as she agreed to his rebuttal of her exceptions. The smile on her face gave away her elation over Dorian's agreement. She nodded to accept his request for confidentiality although her mind couldn't help but wander over to Sandy, wondering if she was the particular reason for why she needed to keep her mouth shut regarding this. Something about that woman really rubbed Emilia the wrong way but she couldn't put her finger on exactly what it was. Isabella and Tiffany, on the other hand, seemed great.

Then Dorian just had to mention the dress. Dammit, I tried so hard, too! Emilia's skin flushed as he made the comment about working in a dress. He wasn't wrong but there wasn't a single set of shorts in that closet that would have covered her entire ass. "Deal," she agreed to him regardless of this. If he was going to pick out her outfit, at least that would leave the guessing to a minimum. "Thank you, I'll be quick!" Emilia took another sip of her coffee as she smiled at him, watching as he walked away. As soon as he was out of view, she let out a sigh. It was as if she hadn't been breathing that entire time.

Emilia enjoyed a few moments of solitude while drinking more of the coffee before making her way to the refrigerator to explore her options. The yogurt called her name, as did the mixed berries he had stored in a glass bowl. Digging through a few cabinets, she found where the bowls were and then began making herself a little parfait. Yogurt, berries and little bit of honey drizzled on top. Plopping herself back down at the kitchen island, she ate the small breakfast and savored every bite, taking her time. When done, she washed out the bowl, spoon and mug she had used before returning them to their original places and walking down the hallway to find what outfit Dorian had picked out for her.

By the time Emilia returned to her bedroom, Dorian had her selected ensemble laid out across the red sheets of the waterbed. It hadn't taken him long to pluck the items out, he knew Emilia's general measurements and size from the application she had sent in months ago. Yoga pants, soft grey, tight fitting yoga pants and a skimpy little pink sports bra that would push her breasts together were waiting as she entered.

Dorian emerged from the closet, cradling a bundle of clothing in his arms as he smiled over towards Emilia. "You can wear that." He gestured with his head towards the bed before he made his way towards the door, pausing briefly as he passed her. "This stuff, I doubt it fits you, when your changed you can go clean the kitchen and tidy up the house from the party last night. After I change I have some paperwork to take care of and a few calls to make, I'll be in the study." His bared feet skidded to a halt before he turned and looked back into the room towards her once more. "Oh, and the wine cellar, there's a door to it by the stairs, big oak door. That's off limits, so don't let me catch you down there." He gave her a stern look that was quickly replaced with an easy going smile before he left the room, leaving Emilia to shut the door.

After that Dorian went about his business, taking the old clothes up into his room and discarding them into a pile that he would box up later to put into storage. A quick shower followed, brushing the taste of coffee out of his mouth before he slipped into his usual rugged neutral toned attire for the day. After that he grabbed up his phone, made his way downstairs and settled into the comfortable confines of his leather chair within the study.

A quick phone call down towards Bee followed as he checked in with the lady who held down the front desk and took care of the finances. "Hey Bee, I need you to write up a typical contract for Emilia, she's going to be my personal assistant for the next six months. Can you have that ready by noon?" He paused, listening to her reply from the other end. "Yeah, the usual, I want power over her medical needs, she'll be working for the same flat rate that she signed on for and add a stipulation that she'll dress as I see fit and not speak to anyone about her arrangement with me and The Den, or she gets nothing." Another pause followed. "Yeah, so long as she signs it we'll set her up with basic health care coverage. Great, anyways, gotta go, but the other girls, they should be by to paint the office for you today, except for Cathy, I got other plans for her lazy ass."

Dorian hung up the phone then and began to sift through a stack of papers from prospective buyers and sellers that were looking to do business in the form of exotic animals with The Den.

Emilia walked into the bedroom, her eyes flickering immediately to the skimpy outfit laying out over the bed. Making her way over to it, she suddenly saw Dorian in her peripheral vision and jumped slightly before laughing at herself. "I didn't realize you were still in here!" She watched him as he made a beeline towards the door before stopping once more, the pile of clothes still within his arms as he brought up the cellar. Doesn't he know that by saying not to go somewhere, I'm going to instantly want to go? She laughed again at herself as she walked back towards the door and shut it behind Dorian. That was enough to pique her curiosity but it was quickly squandered as her mind flickered back over to the dungeon upstairs. Okay, maybe I don't want to get caught in a dusty old cellar lined in chains and floggers...

As Emilia walked back over to the large bed, she pulled the dress up over her head and wiggled her way out of it before tossing it on the mattress beside her outfit for the day. "Still no bra or panties, how nice," she mumbled under her breath, grabbing the tight leggings before pulling the thin fabric up her muscular legs. The fabric hugged every curve of her lower body. The sports bra wasn't much better, her breasts barely contained within the light material. On the bright side, at least I can bend over now. Her thought didn't take into account just how thin the leggings were which would surely reveal some bit of skin tone if she were to stretch them any further.

Back in the bathroom, Emilia threw her red hair up into a ponytail before brushing her teeth once again to get the smell of breakfast out of her mouth. A few loose strands of hair dangled in her face and she tucked them behind her ears before making her way back out to the kitchen. After a few seconds of exploring the kitchen to find what she needed, Emilia pulled some cleaner out from beneath the kitchen sink. Scrubbing down the counters, she then washed any dish that may have been sitting in the sink before returning them to their rightful places.

The next half hour was filled with Emilia following the welcoming party from the night prior - she cleaned down the table in the dining room and straightened up the space before making her way outside. As soon as the doors slid open, Emilia was hit with a wall of humidity that made her skin sticky almost instantly. "Thank gods for deodorant," she commented under her breath before walking up the spiral staircase to the balcony that held the hot tub. There were a couple of beer bottles and an empty handle of Jägermeister sitting on the edge of the still roaring tub. Emilia walked over to the panel and shut the jets of the hot tub off before collecting the discarded containers. Walking around the upper deck to ensure she hadn't missed anything, Emilia made her way back downstairs and dropped the garbage into the recycling bin. I didn't realize an assistant meant maid as well.

Finally, Emilia washed her hands and splashed some cool water on her face before making her way towards the study to find Dorian busy working behind his expansive desk. "All done," she offered him a smile, her head tilting slightly as her hands settled in behind her back. "Your house guests from last evening didn't wreck your place, which made it easy. Surprising, though. I could have sworn Lily would have turned into a tornado at some point." The joke was bad but it didn't stop Emilia from chuckling.

Back
Top Bottom