Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I spy.....((Me, and angelicxdream))

Audrey liked when he controlled her, pushing his dick in her mouth as deep as he could and then pulling his dick away. She panted, her fingers grasping his hips tightly as her mouth sucked hungrily on the meat he gave her, squeezing his balls. She continued this for a couple of times, and then pulled her mouth away, her tongue licking all the way from his balls all the way up his cock as she held it up straight. Switching positions, she took his balls in her mouth, sucking on the soft skin, her hand pumping his cock in and out, in and out. This wasn't her first blowjob obviously. If he came first, she wondered idly if that meant he would be too soft to fuck her. And even though she didn't want to admit it, she wanted him to fuck her with the dick she was sucking. She swirled her tongue along the soft sack of his other ball now, her fingers pumping his dick in and out, in and out. As if she couldn't have enough, she let go of his balls and viciously pumped her mouth in and out of his cock once more, eager to taste him again. She sucked greedily whenever a few drops of precum leaked out.

"Good fucking God, Audrey. You're a born cocksucker."

She had been in her own world, enjoying his throaty moans and when he grasped her hair. She blushed, and didn't know what to say. It was good he was enjoying herself. Strangely, she was getting more and more wet now that he was talking dirty to her, now that he had started to moan, she was eager. She wanted to know what his cum tasted like, if it was salty or sweet. If he could cum a lot and go again, or if he had to rest. She was getting so wet that she couldn't help herself, she started to slip a finger within her tight, wet walls, of her pussy, panting as she sucked on his cock. "It's so yummy.."

Jake makes his decision. Taking her head in both hands he increases his pace, seeing her hand move between her legs. A grin splits his face, the horny bitch can't wait for him! Well, she's going to have to wait for a few more minutes at least. His pace quickens, his balls tightening as he nears his own shot, knowing another minute or two of this and he'd fill her mouth with cum, and that's something he really, really wants to see.

"Suck it, take it bitch. You wanna taste my cum? You're gonna swallow it all, aren't you? Just starving for my cum."

Closing his eyes, sweat beading on his forehead he forces your head down as far as it can go on his cock, your nose against his stomach and balls on your chin. Another harsh minute of this goes by, no rest for you, until he stiffens, a long groan coming from his lips as he holds his cock deep in your throat.

"Here we go, swallow it bitch. Take it all." Another long groan, and he'd shoot long, thick streams of cum out of his cock, landing where they will.

"Suck it, take it bitch. You wanna taste my cum? You're gonna swallow it all, aren't you? Just starving for my cum."

Audrey couldn't believe how turned on she was by someone she was supposed to hate. "Yes, yes.. I want it so much. Feed me, I've been so thirsty for some cum.." She continued to work on his cock, taking her mouth, pushing it all the way down her throat, until her lips met with the pubic hair surrounding the cock, the balls pressed against her chin and released, sighing. She was still marvelling at how big his cock was. She couldn't wait for him to fill her. She couldn't think about anything else, her brown eyes clouded over with lust over her stalker. She grasped his soft, wrinkled balls in her hand, pumping the cum out for her to taste. What she didn't expect was that it came so soon, it was unexpected. Hurriedly, she pushed her mouth against half of his cock, even though the cum only came out out of the tip of the cock, and eagerly sucked, deepthroating him, relishing the taste of the hard, firm cock, and the white cum that had come blasting out into her mouth, her rosy lips parted against his dick.

"Here we go, swallow it bitch. Take it all."

She didn't need him to tell her. She sucked on it hungrily, holding his hips, thrusting his dick in and out of her mouth. It tasted so good! She hadn't expected that. It was very creamy, sweet, and rich. She rubbed her fingers against his balls, her smooth legs tangled out, brushing along his hairy legs, the hairs of his legs brushing hers, sending a shiver down her spine. For the first time this evening, she didn't care about the time, where she was, who she was with. Her head bobbed up and down, sucking harder and harder, using her tongue to lick his cock. Oh, damn. It was so good, and so hard. Since he had came pretty hard, some of it had landed in her face, in her hair, but most of it was in her mouth. This took several minutes, she didn't want to remove her mouth from his dick. She didn't stop sucking until every last drop was drained from his dick, even going to the extent where her fingers brushed off the cum on her face, and suckled on her finger viciously.

Jake steps back, holding his cock in one hand to rub it on your face. Sweat beads on his forehead, scarlet from the exertion. Smearing his cum on your face, he'd give you a smile with gleaming eyes. Lust is still so clearly defined in them that you know it's not over, not by a long fucking shot.

Sitting on the bed, his arm trailing down your back, a simple command is given, and one he knows will be followed quite willingly. His penis sticking up like a flagpole, only a little drained from the ordeal, he pulls you on top of him, your thighs going on either side of his neck.

"Get on top, I want to taste your cunt." When you don't move fast enough, his hand slaps your ass with a smack, leaving a red print. "Move it, Bitch!"

Once you're straddling his face, his arms hook around your thighs, adding pressure and splitting your pussy wide open for his waiting tongue. A warm, wet tongue flips up and down your slit, teasing and not quite entering. Using his lips, he lightly nibbles on your clit, increasing pressure as he finds the nub doubtless well engorged. His fingers creep closer over your thighs, from each side teasing your slit a little more open, rubbing on your clit from either side.

Finally, his tongue dives into your cunt, twisting about and inhaling your juices gleefully. Letting almost nothing out, his tongue dives deeper until his chin can't go any farther.

"You like that? God your pussy tastes good."

Even if Audrey suddenly remembers that she's technically being raped and tries to suffocate him in this position, it's a damn good way to die. He's too far gone to care, just like she is.

Audrey was blushing by the time he pumped out cum to land on her face, hoping that he would screw her now, she needed it so much. Now, she couldn't think of anything of that pole that rested between his thighs, that she had just sucked. She just wanted to be screwed by his large, hard dick. She was practically begging for it. Before he said anything, her lips grazed his ear gently, her fingers moving in his hair, breathing over his ear, "Darling, please.. I want your cock in me.." When he demanded that he wanted to taste her, she sighed. A bit reluctantly, she got on top of him, placing her legs on either side of his face. She blushed, as he smacked her ass, getting more turned on than anything else. She was a bit surprised when he wanted to taste her. She thought this was all about his pleasure. Not hers. Her eyes opened wide, surprised and shocked.

Suddenly, as his tongue dove into her warm, wet folds, she gasped loudly. Electric shocks going through her body all at once, her body shivered, trembling under his arms. Once he nibbled against her clit, she lost it, her body twisting in pleasure, her hips jerking up to reach his incredible tongue, her fingers finding themselves in his hair, messing around, and sighed, feeling his cock press against her back. She rocked against the hard surface, wanting to feel more of him, throwing her head back as he finally pushed his tongue deeper and deeper into her warm depths. "Darling.." She breathed. "Uh! Please.." She rocked her hips more, desperate to find relief, her breasts bouncing slightly, the rosy pink nipples hardening.

"You like that? God your pussy tastes good."

"Oh! Darling, fuck yes! I love this.." She leads her fingers to grasp the cock, running her fingertips over the hard manhood. Her body kept jerking with pleasure, rocking back and forth, pulling in and out of his mouth, taking deep breaths.

Jake is doing this his way. Even though you're begging for his cock now, he's holding back. He'd roughly slap your hand off of his cock, growling as he dives as deep as possible into the folds of your pussy. His right hand comes around behind to fondle your ass, running a finger around the rim of your asshole. Using your pussy juices as lubrication, he begins to apply a little bit of pressure, grunting as he uses his teeth, lips and tongue to continue making you writhe.

His finger enters you slowly, up to the first knuckle. Taking his finger out, he lubricates it once more and enters again, easier this time. Slowly pumping in and out, he'd continue to devour your juices, wanting you to cum on his face. His intent is obvious, as his other hand tightens on your thigh, pulling you down on top of him with near reckless abandon.

Behind her, his cock is beckoning to her, taunting her with its rigidity, but he forbade her to touch it with that rough slap. If she reaches for it again, he'd slap her arm away and give the inside of her thigh a rough bite, making sure she gets the hint. Play by Jakes rules, or don't play at all.

Audrey pouted, whining when he slapped her hand away, now she couldn't touch his dick? It was just calling to her. She cried out, her fingers clutching at his neck firmly, rocking her hips back and forth. She was begging for release now. She threw her head back, moaning louder and louder. "Jakey...Jakey.." It was a new nickname for him, one that she only intended to call him when they were in bed, calling out each other's names in passion. Although, she supposed tonight would be the only time she would call out his name. Since he did promise he would let her go, not that she wanted to be let go at this point. Her mind was clouded over by lust, in the morning.. she'd feel like her usual sensible self. Yes, then.. it would be fine. She was sure of that. She gasped, her eyes widening again when he took his mouth out, whimpering, and replaced it with his finger and now, his mouth joined together. She panted, her breath getting heavier and heavier. Ooh, she was so wet! He was being naughty, teasing her, testing her limits..

She closed her eyes, her hands on her hips, grinding against his finger and his mouth. Her gasps start getting more intense, more louder moans start coming out of her mouth. It's clear she has almost reached her peak. She breathes heavily, her desperate cries of attention filling the air. She grasps his body, her eyes shut tightly, her body convulsing as she screams out his name in passion. "Jakey!" Her cum releases, all over his mouth, his fingers, and his face, her body trembling with what had just happened, weak and limp from her orgasm, but knowing that he wouldn't let her body rest until four hours later. Or so that what she had thought, she trusted him not to lie to her.

Jake laps up your juices with abandon, his tongue moving all about your thighs and slit trying to get every last drop. Smiling, he'd roll you over onto your side, using the back of his arm to wipe his lips. Breathing hard, he'd look over to your form, most likely gasping and breathing hard, looking blissfully sated.

But Jake isn't done yet.

Standing, his cock at horizontal attention, Jake's eyes look to you, lust still clearly filling them.
"You ready for my cock, Bitch? You want it, don't you? Say it, tell me you want my cock, then spread your goddamn legs."

He stands above you, a hand on his own cock, rampant and throbbing above you. Will he even fit in you? If it's at all possible it seems to have gotten bigger! His smile says all, and he's going to have his way with you whether you're ready and willing or not.

"You ready for my cock, Bitch? You want it, don't you? Say it, tell me you want my cock, then spread your goddamn legs."

Audrey eagerly nodded, spreading her legs out for him wide open. She doesn't wait for him, wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling him tight, brushing the head of the cock against the opening. She throws her head back in ecstasy. She can barely wait to be filled. She watches him, the hard, throbbing dick in front of her, just begging to be put inside her. She stares at the hard, large dick in front of her, her hands rocking it back and forth, wondering if it will fit inside her. She places her head on the pillw, as willing as she'll ever be. Knowing that he'll fill her all the way to the brim. She can't wait, feeling like her juices overflowing in her cunt, it's almost too much to bear. "Oh, god.. fuck, fuck me Jake. Fuck me, I need your cock inside my tight cunt." She rubs at her cunt, spreading the hole open for his cock. Once she felt him get down to her level to push it in, she nearly loses it.

Jake smiles, already lined up with Audreys cunt. With a smooth, forceful motion he buries himself up to the hilt in her juicy cunt, stretching her out with his girth. Sighing in ecstasy, he holds himself in as deep as he can go to take a deep breath.
"You're so goddamn wet. Holy shit Audrey!"
After a moment, he pulls his hips back, thrusting in once more, holding it, then slowly picking up the tempo. His palms are braced on either side of your shoulders, nearly face to face with you as his hips move with more and more intensity. His spear impales you, filling you up with all he has.

You know what the best part is? Since he came earlier, it's going to take that much longer to come again. Jake knows he has a long, long time to make Audrey scream before he fills her. Oh, and he plans on making her scream.

Audrey let out an audible gasp, her fingers pressed against his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin helplessly. She could feel his cock spear her with its length, her body shaking and trembling, her eyes starting to water slightly. It was pain mixed with pleasure. She hadn't been stretched out that far, and now that he had, it had hurt. The pain was immense but so was the pleasure. She grasped his hips, their skin slapping against each other, rubbing his balls fiercely, paying him back for what he had done. She knew, from the look in his eyes, that he wasn't going to stop. It was as if she was the prey and he was the predator, and she loved this. A shiver ran through her body, her body racked with thrusts, moaning. "Jake! Uh! You're so fucking big.."

Her hair fell limply on her shoulders, her hair bobbing around her as he pounded her with his dick, her body crying out for more, sweat covering her body with a thin layer of sheen. Her breasts bounced quickly, she heard the bed creak with their weight and his determined assault on her body. She didn't mind. She thought to herself whether he had a watch on his wrist, if he was looking at the time as he screwed her. If he would have enough time to cum again. She didn't want him to stop. She wanted him to continue. If he stopped, and four hours had passed, she would kill him. She needed that dick in her now and always, fucking her until she screamed, until she blew all over his cock. She couldn't wait for that thick seed to fill her cunt. She needed it more than she needed the air that she breathed.

Jake is getting close now, and he knows it. Closing his eyes, he rams into Audrey again, and again, and again. Shifting his position on the bed, he stands besides it, continuing to hammer you while he looks down from his higher vantage. The look in your eyes from the ecstasy you're in is even more of a turn on, the sight of your breasts bouncing up and down in time with his thrusts is driving him wild.

He isn't going to pull out, and it should be obvious right now as his frenzied pace intensifies, his cock and balls tightening. Struggling to get the words out of his mouth, he says,
"Fuck, I'm coming." Thrusting in twice more as deep as he can go, he holds himself in you, spraying string after string of hot cum into you. His entire body stiffens, his breathing ragged with exertion, and your juices mingle with his inside and leaking out of your pussy.

Leaning down over you again, palms on either side of your shoulders, his breath is warm and ragged on your ears as he says,

"Goddamn Audrey, you're one good fuck. I'm definitely going to want to do this again."

Audrey was busy tracing the plans of his chest while he was violent with his thrusts. She couldn't help it, her breasts pressed tightly against his chest, her firm nipples like small pebbles against his chest. She felt like she was getting squished. But, on the other hand, she couldn't stop her moans, her screams, her pleads for more and more. She knew he wasn't going to stop. He was in way too much. She clawed her nails against his shoulders whenever she bucked her hips furiously, holding onto him for dear life. When he had almost screamed out that he was cumming, and she hadn't seen any movement to take his dick out, she was relieved. She didn't want to move it out, she wanted to feel the explosion. She could feel herself nearing her climax, she squeezed his shoulders once more, her eyes shut in ecstasy, throwing her head back, panting, and screaming out his name, "Jake! Jake!" She laid limp against the slightly damp bedsheets, her back pressed against the soft cotton.

"Goddamn Audrey, you're one good fuck. I'm definitely going to want to do this again."

She felt his hot breath tickle her ears, but that wasn't why she was so concerned. She tried to ignore the desire to have his arms wrapped around her to cuddle with her, and to take her again. Again? She frowned, that would imply that there was a next time. Not that she didn't want that. But, that wasn't what he said. What he promised. Except.. maybe he was just assuming that she'd come crawling back to him. She pulled out, and wrapped the blanket around her naked body. The tension, being uncomfortable, just came back to her. "Again? You mean.." She stuttered, she couldn't even formulate the words. "That's impossible! You said four hours. Tonight. That's it. Unless I come back out of my own free will but that isn't happening!"

Jake lies on the bedsheets, spent. On his back he lies with his eyes closed, a blissful smile on his face. At your words, he simply chuckles, saying, "You'll be back. I won't even force you to do so."

He sits up with a groan, wiping the sweat off of his brow with the back of his hand. He points to one of the pictures on his wall, saying, "Do yourself a favor, check that picture closely. She really does look like she's staring at you, doesn't she?"

Staring at you, he can't help but chuckle again. He won't even have to say anything after that, the video and its implications are obvious. Thus, he keeps his word and he won't force her to come back, but...She'll come back on her own will to stop what she thinks he'll do with the tape.

Laying back on the bed, his flaccid penis now laying calmly, he looks at the clock.

Damn, it's been over two and a half hours. Got just over an hour left before she gets to leave.

"You'll be back. I won't even force you to do so."

Audrey got up, the white bedsheet wrapped around her body tightly, and said, "I think you're wrong. You ARE wrong! I'm not coming back, buddy." She felt woozy. She had just gotten up after a few rounds of tiresome sex. She plopped back down on the bed, and laid under the covers. Reluctantly, she let the side of the bedsheet, that was wrapped around her body touch his body. Blackmail. This was how he got.. physical gratification. He was so sick. But, she couldn't help but want to cuddle with him, she laid her head on his chest, pressing her ear against where his heart was, and listened. It was getting faster, and faster, and then slowed down. Probably because of the sex. She wondered if he had any other girls hiding in his closet. That would be sicker. "How many women have you done this to?" She grimaced, couldn't even finish the sentence without a stutter in her usually calm voice. "Do you have women hiding in your closet?" She wanted to throw up just thinking about it.

"Do yourself a favor, check that picture closely. She really does look like she's staring at you, doesn't she?"

Reluctantly, she got up. Her legs were still sore. One horrible side effect of rough sex. But, she wouldn't have it any other way. She looked up, and frowned. She did look like alot like herself. It was like staring into a mirror, looking at her reflection. She let out an audible gasp. Of course. He would do something sneaky. That was so.. Jake. She didn't know him that well. She knew he was well.. endowed, sick, disgusting, and.. was determined to get whatever he wanted. She looked around, maybe something to hit him with. She pouted, he'd probably use that against her in a court of law. And then, she winced, she might be sharing a jail cell with him. He made her sick. She wanted to spit on him. "What the fuck do you want now?" Wasn't he satisfied? He had.. tapes to look back on. Tapes. It made her cringe. She wanted to grab every copy he had and burn them. But, she didn't regret what had happened. At least now she had felt well.. what he had felt for her. And, he was quite a lover. But, she wouldn't admit it out loud.

Just one hour and a half to go. She nodded, she was a trooper, she could handle that. He'd probably spent it having a nap. That's what she did after sex. That's what she wanted to do now, as she crawled back on the bed.

Jake closes his eyes, lying in bed and opens his right side to her if you'd like to lie down with him. Shifting, if you lie with him, he'd reply to your queries with an up front honesty that's hard to dismiss.

"I've never done this before, and no, I don't have any women in my closet. When you first walked in I thought you were going to bring cops with you, I was terrified."

As to your last query, he has to phrase this well or it wouldn't work. He strokes your arm lightly, speaking at the roof.

"I want you to stay. I told you that I wouldn't make you come back, but I think you will."

He doesn't have to say why, and in fact, that's how he's avoiding breaking his word. He said he wouldn't make you, so any overt threats would be breaking his word. But, if you come back because of the implied threat, it all works out. His head turns to look at you, his cock twitching again miraculously.

Cupping your breast with his right hand, he toys with your nipple a bit, more toyful than sexual. "I want you again, and soon. Think you can handle me again so quickly?" His voice gets closer to your ear as he speaks, and soon he'd nibble on it lightly.

Ahh, he's not quite young, but apparently he has the stamina of a teenager.

"I want you to stay. I told you that I wouldn't make you come back, but I think you will."

Audrey sat on the bed, turning to face him now. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him passionately, her leg swung over his leg, her hips rocking back and forth. She let the kiss do the answer for her. Even though he was threatening, she loved having this, having sex with him. She ran her fingers through his hair, tilting her head back, letting him have his way with her again, and hopefully, again. She knows that there's the implication of the threat, but right now, after the aftermath of the first round of sex has settled in, she's ready, willing, to go again. She already has pressed her body close to his, her fingers resting at the base of his neck, rocking them back and forth. She knows in the morning she will have felt differently with what had just happened. And, then.. she will have left. Reluctantly, she asked, "When would you want me to come back.. to fulfill.. your needs?" She asks this because she has work, and coming back, well.. she didn't know if she was to come back each night after work. That would be exhausting! She wouldn't be able to stand up for work the next morning.

"I want you again, and soon. Think you can handle me again so quickly?"

She gasped when he began to play her breast, her legs wrapped around his waist as if she's done this a hundred times before. She nodded, "Oh, yes.." She has cried out these words, as if she couldn't take another minute not being filled. To lubricate his cock, she picks it up, and starts to run her tongue down its sides, down his balls, swirling her down, flicking her tongue back and forth against the wonderful, hard cockhead so much. This time, she's just working his cock up so it's wet enough, hard enough to push it straight inside her pussy.

Jake smiles, shifting position to center himself on the bed for you, so you're not falling off the side. As an answer to your query, even though your mouth is full now, he says,

"Just stay the night, Audrey. I don't like sleeping alone."

His hand strokes your hair, looking down at his cock as it disappears into your mouth. A warm, sore feeling coming to his balls as his dick becomes hard again. It's massive girth coming alive in your mouth, his hips would move up in reflex, your tongue doing amazing things with his cock as its still stimulated by the amazing sex they'd just had. That super sensitive skin is just electric when touched by your mouth, and he's feeling it twitch as you do your work.

This is going to be great, not once, but fucking twice on camera. Even if she doesn't come back, he's going to have a great fucking memory of this, and his buddies at work won't believe him. At least, until they see it.

"Just stay the night, Audrey. I don't like sleeping alone."

"Alright. Fine, I'll stay here." Secretly, Audrey didn't like sleeping alone, and she had planned to crash over. So, she could think clearly in the morning and negotiate a better deal with him. Give him something that would make him happy like a gold watch, and maybe that would be enough so she would get off. Nothing long-term. Something that was instantly gratifying for him that he would be grateful enough, and let her go. Although.. she was thinking too optimistically. Besides, it wasn't as if she didn't want to stay over, do it all over again.

She knew there were cameras now and didn't know why but she was getting more and more hot at the thought that he would be jacking off to them. Besides, she didn't think he'd show it to anyone else. Who would want to show themselves having sex to their friends? It was.. weird, and sick. But that was the kind of person Jake was. Still, she was enjoying the meat in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his cockhead, pushing her mouth down, taking in more of his hot, silky meat in her mouth. It was so big, she was moaning, just looking at it. God, she needed it back in her cunt again.

She knew she was going to be agreeing with everything he asked of her. Still, it was kind of.. hot. And, part of it was she was willing to do whatever he wanted. She began to gag on his cock, it was so big, deepthroating his cock again and again, pushing it all the way down for a few moments, before pulling back out. She could tell from her saliva that was glistening that it was well wet, wet enough to just slip her tight pussy over it and start to have one of her favourite rides.. She licked her lips, looking up at him, wondering if he was thinking the same thing.

Jake was indeed thinking of the same thing, and it's very evident in the fact that after a few short moments of your mouth on his cock once more he sighs deeply in pleasure, removing himself from you to pull you up to straddle his hips. Looking up at you, he smiles as he lines himself up, allowing you to sink over his length once more. Exhaling deeply again, he holds you down at the base for a moment before beginning motion.

His hips move slowly, his hands on your waist lift you up, then down, showing surprising muscle. His hot flesh moves in and out of your steaming hole with a steady pace, slickened by your juices running over his balls and onto the bed now. Jake closes his eyes and leans his head back, trusting himself to go by feel, knowing that this time through is going to take him quite a bit longer to get off, and he's going to enjoy every damn bit of it.

Audrey was slowly breathing, lust clouding her senses. She had been surprised when he had lifted her up so now that they were lined together. Her mouth was still open, relishing the feeling left in her mouth. It felt empty now that she wasn't sucking on his cock. Pouting, she closed her eyes, breathing in and out. She let out a surprising gasp, when his dick probed the entrance of her pussy and slide into her slowly, just getting used to the feeling. She placed her hands on his shoulders, her breasts bouncing heavily once he began to go faster and faster, increasing the speed of his thrusts. She looked up at him, his body was sweating, and he was looking down at her, down at his cock slick with her juices pumping in and out of him. She clutched him close, her breasts pressed tightly against his chest, her nipples hardening against his skin, her body pumping up and down, moaning into his ear.

She kissed him passionately, pulling away to watch his cock fuck her, penetrate into her tight hole more and more. She panted, her thrown back in ecstasy, begging for more, her nails digging into his back. She was in heaven, her pants and moans filling up the room as he pounded into her. She started to scream in time, grasping his shoulders tightly, begging for more. She hadn't thought of how they hadn't used protection and how his seed had filled the entirety of her cunt once. She was just begging for more sex, her hands going through his hair, grasping his hips, crashing down on his cock every chance she got.

Back
Top Bottom