Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Surviving Infidelity.

Gambuiness

Her Hades.
Supporter
Hello and welcome to my story. I hope that you will enjoy the story, my writing and most of all, that you have a good time in this thread.
If you like what you are reading or have a suggestion and want to let me know, then please contact me directly and do not reply in this thread.

I would like to keep this thread to the story only.
Thank you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present

'This can not be real' Matt set down on the kitchen table and couldn't believe his eyes. She wouldn't do something like that, not her, not Amy. 'Can't wait to finally be with you, took you long enough to get away from him.' Another message popped up on her tablet. Her tablet is synchronized with her smartphone, kind of like a mirror of her phone.

The first message popped up while he was searching for the charger of his own tablet, ten minutes ago. As always, Amy used his charger for her tablet when she couldn't find her own, which happened often. As he unplugged the charger from her tablet, the screen came to live and showed the preview of a message. It was from a messenger service, that he didn't knew. 3 minutes ago 'Left the house, am super horny, you better be prepared.' Attached to the message was a picture he couldn't see at the preview of the message. He tried to unlock the tablet but it was password protected. Well, that shouldn't be a problem, she always used their first date as password. Wrong password, two more attempts left!
What? This is so not like her. Her birthday?
Wrong password, one more attempt left! I should just leave it. There surely is a simple reason for this message. I will ask her when she comes back from the gym or I could call her real quick. No, I rather wait til she returns, she gets so annoyed when I call her during her gym time. This is surely nothing.
The screen blinked again, 'You better hurry up, I am already hard after the sexy pic you send me.'

Last edited:
Past

Amy and Matt met 10 years ago when he was 20 and Amy was 19 years old. It wasn't love at first sight, not even close. They got to know each other through a mutual friend, Jane. Jane moved out of her appartment into a small house and they both showed up to help her with the stuff that needed to be carried. Amy and Matt often bumped into one another during the day and since Matt already arrived that day in a bad mood, it happened once or twice that he said something stupid just to vent. 'Are you doing that on purpose?' 'Really, again?' Amy was the shy kind and quickly got out of his way. During the whole day she took care, to not cross ways with Matt again. After all the stuff has been moved, Amy quickly said goodbye to Jane before anyone would come up with such a brilliant idea as of spending the evening together after all the work has been done.

The next day Jane wrote a mail to all those who helped, thanked them and invited them to a little party. She called Amy to make sure she shows up. Jane knew that Amy is not open with new people but Jane made it to her mission, to get Amy out of her apartment more often.

Two weeks later most of the people who were invited by Jane showed up and partied hard. Amy looked out for Matt since she didn't want to get close to him and get insulted by him again. Most of the people were dancing in the living room so Amy decided to stay at the kitchen where surely no one would ask her to dance. She checked the fridge for some soda when she heard a voice behind her. 'Excuse me?' It was Matt. Her mood dropped immediately and she looked for ways to leave the room. 'I owe you an apology, I've been super rude to you two weeks ago. That's not how I normally am and I couldn't stop feeling sorry for how I treated you. Please accept my apology.'

He seemed sincere and Amy suddenly felt relieved. She can't remember the last time, someone apologized to her and is not sure if anyone ever apologized so sincere for something to her, like Matt just did. Amy asked, 'Is there a reason why you were so moody during that time?' Matt answered honestly, 'Yeah there is but that is no reason to be rude to someone, who got nothing to do with the whole situation.' Amy couldn't deny, that Matt left an impression on her since she liked people, who were able to reflect on themself. There wasn't much, that Amy found as attractive in a man as him being mature. Much more so then most other guys their age. In addition she couldn't deny, that he was really hot looking. He is tall, has a trained body with which he could surely lift her easily, short brown hair and had green eyes. And they were really green, she could look at them forever. '... and so it came, that I was in such a bad mood on that day.' said Matt. Amy hasn't heard what he said except the last part, she was lost in his eyes. She gathered all the courage she could get and said, 'Ok, I will accept your apology on one condition.' Matt looked at her, 'Ok?' 'You invite me to a coffee and as many cookies as I want tomorrow at Roasters. You know Roasters?' Matt nodded, 'Yes, I know Roasters. It's a deal. Tomorrow at 3PM?' asked Matt. 'Great, so tomorrow at 3PM at Roasters.'

The rest is history.

Last edited:
Present

Fuck Fuck Fuck. What do I do? Fuck. Calm down Matt, just keep breathing.
Sure, he knew that the last year was hard, he had to work extra shifts to make ends meet after Amy's working hours have been reduced. He always thought, that the missing sex came from him being at work so much or her dropped self esteem after her boss choose to reduce her working hours and not those of her colleague. But this? Please God no. FUCK FUCK FUCK. Fuck. He suddenly felt extremely exhausted and sat down on the floor. He wanted to make everything better. He already was in contact with a couple of companies where he send his applications to. O Fuck no, he now remembered the ring he hid in one of his sport shoes, which he hasn't used in five years. He wanted to ask her as soon, as he got the new job and could have more time for her. What now?

Two drinks later, Matt decided to ask for help. He once worked with this guy, Tom, on a project, who was really good with this IT stuff. He could help him with the tablet. Matt needed to know, what exactly and how long this was going on to make a decision. Tom answered his call,
'Hey, whats up Matt? Haven't heard from you since like forever.'
'Yeah, hey Tom. I am in kind of a stupid situation and I remembered, that you were really good with IT stuff, so I wanted to ask for your help.' Matt wasn't sure about what he wanted to say about his situation right now and what not. Tom replied, 'Sure, no problem. But hey, are you ok? You sound a little off.'
'Yeah, I just got a cold, nothing serious. Listen, I needed some data from my old tablet, that I haven't used in the last year. Problem is, I forgot my old password and already have wasted two tries. Do you know if there is a way to unlock it without entering the actual password? 'Matt was hoping, that his lie wasn't too obvious, the call went silent for a moment too long and he somehow knew, that Tom knew that something wasn't right.
One moment later Tom said, 'Listen, I heard that story one time too often, so I need to ask, is that REALLY your tablet? I won't judge you or anything and I know that I still owe you a favor for our last project, but I really can't stand to be lied to. So what do you say?'
Now it was Matt who went silent for a moment. 'You are right, it is not mine. It is the tablet of Amy, my ... well my girl.'
'Ok, I think I understand and I will help you but only under two conditions.' said Tom.
'Sure, whatever it is.' Matt really didn't care about any conditions, he just needed to know the truth.
'OK, first you will not tell anyone that I gave you the stuff you will receive in a moment and second, whatever you find, you will not do anything until tomorrow and under no circumstance will you physically hurt her. Do you still agree?' asked Tom.
'OK, I will do nothing until tomorrow and I of course won't hurt her physically. I would never raise my hand against a woman.'
Tom answered,'That's good. Is the bluetooth on her tablet switched on?'
'Yes it is.' Matt replied.
'Alright, I will send you a link to your phone, when you open that link, a new app will be installed on your phone. You then activate bluetooth on your phone, open the app and lay your phone on the tablet. The app will then create a copy of the tablet on your phone, that you can access viá that app. Is that clear so far?' asked Tom.
'Yeah, sounds good. Thank you, I owe you one.' said Matt.
'Sure, no problem mate. Call me anytime if you need something or just need a buddy. Take care.' said Tom.
'You take care too. Bye Tom.' Matt hung up the phone.

Last edited:
A moment later he received the mail on his phone and installed the app. He placed his phone on the tablet and a minute later his phone beeped. Copy complete. His hand was shaking as he took his phone, placed the tablet back to where it was before he took it and sat down on the couch. He opened the app, found the messenger service and watched the whole conversation between Amy and the other guy.

Two hours went bye. Two hours of humiliation, heartbreak and vomiting. Everything hurt right now. His shy and lovely girlfriend fucked this other guy for over a year. He was her coworker Dan and it all started before her working hours were reduced. But she hasn't just fucked him, she did everything with him. Among other things she even did anal with him. Stuff, that Matt asked Amy to do a long while ago which she declined. She thought that this all was gross. He accepted her decision, never questioned it or asked again. Now that. That was not the woman he knew, was it all just a lie? A scam? Did she all the time just pretend to be someone, she is not? Was it just a game? The decision he had to make was clear. He wouldn't spend his life with someone, he didn't knew.

Last edited:
When Amy returned home, Matt pretend to not feel good (which was actually true) and that he needed to rest. To not disturb her, he told her that he will sleep in the guestroom. She didn't complain and wished him a good night. Matt kept the charade up until she would have her next meeting with Dan.

*Couple days later*

He waited for 10 minutes after she left before he started to get the boxes he had prepared, filled them with her stuff, placed them inside of the garage and changed the locks of the house. That all took him two hours so he knew, that he still got time left. He decided to write her a letter, that he would place at the front door. Matt knew that a lot of people would call him a coward or a wimp for not confronting her with all he found but Matt decided, that he no longer cared what others thought about him. The only important person in his life now would be he himself. No one else will take care for his hapiness, no one ever did because it isn't the responsibilty of anyone else. It is his own responsibilty to find happiness. No, he will not confront her. He knew himself well enough to know, that he couldn't hold back his tears when it really got emotional. He didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing him break down.

Last edited:
Hello Amy,

I haven't seen you in a while, so I decided to write you this letter hoping you will receive it. After you left the house a couple of days ago, an unknown woman started to show up here regularly
and acted as if she would live here. According to all the messages I saw on her tablet, she really must be a naughty bitch and has found a guy, with whom she can experience all
that naughty stuff.
Since I don't know that bitch, I packed up all her stuff and threw it into the garage. In addition I changed all the locks, so that she can no longer enter the house. She can surely live
by that Dan guy. No matter, I don't want her near me any longer. I really loved living with you but this new woman is not worth my time.

I hope you are doing fine, wherever you are right now. Have a good life, bye.

P.S.: If you see that woman, tell her that she should not try to contact me. My decision is final and I will not reply to her in any way.
PP.S.: I will now drink myself away for a couple of days and then go on the cruise, I wanted to surprise you with, before you left.

Last edited:
Should he ask anyone else, to join him on that cruise, that starts in ten days? His plan was to surprise Amy with the cruise, she thought they would spend their holiday at home, renovating some rooms. Little did she know, that Matt booked a cruise behind her back, bought an engagement ring and wanted to propose to her on their cruise. ... Bitch
But who could he ask? Is it a good idea to take someone else along? Would it be a good idea to travel alone or maybe even cancel the cruise? Either way, he wouldn't make a decision today. The only decision, he had to do was, at which pub he would spend his money today.

Three hours later, Matt shut his phone off since it wouldn't stop ringing. 'Better play it safe' he thought to himself and dropped his phone in his pint of beer. He saw the look on the face of the barkeeper and didn't gave a fuck. ''Sorry, but I have no more fucks left to give, I used them all up.'' he laughed about his own joke and didn't realize, that no one else was laughing.
Everyone is celebrating the beginning of a new year with lots and lots of alcohol, so why shouldn't he celebrate his new start the same way? This is pure logic. ''Excuse me, could I please have another beer and a shot tequila.'' A woman sat down next to him and checked him out. Matt was way to focused on his order to recognise his new seat partner.

''And what about me? I am thirsty too.'' she said to Matt with a flirty voice. Matt had already drunken a lot but he knew exactly what he would have to say to her after he turned around.
''I am not the barkeeper, that is him.'' He points to the barkeeper. ''You should ask him for something to drink if you are thirsty.''

He was way to drunk to recognise, that the woman next to him was trying to flirt with him. The barkeeper took the order from the woman next to him as he served Matt his beer and his tequila. ''This is your last round buddy, I do you a favour.'' Matt just rolled with his eyes.
Leaning over to the woman Matt asked her ''Do you know the drink submarine?'' Before she could answer he took the shot of tequila, held it above the glass of beer and dropped the glass that contained the Tequila, into the glass of beer.

Last edited:
Sonja desperatly needed some good stress relief, a good fuck would be best. Those assholes at her company really thought, that she couldn't compete with them, that she couldn't do the work they are doing. 'I will prove them all wrong, those bastards.' First things first, where to get a good fuck?
Being single for over 8 years, she knew the places to find a good candidate. But for tonight, the pub at the corner near her apartment will do.

She scanned the bar after she entered the room, there were some guys at the pool table. Nah, they were too young, they would just try to impress her and she was not in the mood for such a guy. The guys at the tables were too engaged in their conversations. Alright, so only the bar counter remains. Hmm, just two guys and the barkeeper. The barkeeper would be a good option, she already was in bed with him once and he was good but she would need to wait, until he closes the bar.

The two guys had a good distance between them, probably are there on their own. On the left sat the guy, that got her interested. Big and probably strong, at least he looks so. If she is lucky, then this guy is one of those, who ... Wait, what? Has this dude just dropped his fucking phone into his pint? That was definetly something new.
A couple of seconds later and she was on the seat next to her future fuck buddy. Her plan was simple. She would act like a nice girl, give him 'the look´ and then let him think, that he seduced her. Honestly, she would love to just go up to him and ask him to fuck her properly but most guys get scared when a woman takes the initiative. So, nice and flirty it is.

''And what about me? I am thirsty too.''

Shit, he hasn't even realized, that she was flirting with him. Already so drunk? Shit, but there was something about that dude, that let her stay there. Though he was drunk, she could see that he was in a, 'I don't care' mood. Maybe just what she needed. How do I get that guy into my bed? He is so drunk, there is probably just one way. No more nice and flirty.

''You really like to drop stuff into your pints don't you big boy?'' Matt first looked at her with a questioning face, then to his submarine and then to the pint with his phone. It took a moment too long but when he returned to her, he replied smiling, ''Nah, the phone was just too loud and the beer tastes like piss so I cover it with tequila.'' The barkeeper heard his words and already wanted to turn to him when Sonja gave him a sign.
Sonja leaned over to Matt and whispered in his ear. ''I could really need someone, who helps me getting home and you seem to be big and strong. Would you like to be my hero? As compensation, I would allow you to ... fuck me.''

Last edited:
At first, his gentleman side stepped in and wanted to help her out. But after she finished her sentence, he held his submarine in mid air and his gentleman side left the bar. Placing his drink back on the counter he turned to her. Her words made his head a tiny bit clearer and for the first time he really looked at her ... he checked her out.

She could have been a seventy year old grandma and he would have probably taken her up on her offer, mostly due to the state he was in. Single for the first time since he was twenty, drunken enough to not give a fuck (plus he had no more fucks left to give) and in addition this woman who told him, that she wanted him to fuck her. She desired him. Wanted him. That felt good.
This woman was no supermodel, she had curves at all the right places and he could tell, that she took care of her body, her curly hair fell right behind her shoulders, the dark eyes knew exactly what they wanted, she was short, She probably would just reach his chest with her head when he stood up.

Matt did exactly that, he stood up and grinned as he realized, that his estimation was correct. She reached his chest. Grabbing his jacket, he paid for his drinks and went to the exit. ''Little girls really shouldn't walk around alone at this hour.'' Holding the door open, he looked her in the eyes and waited for her reaction. ''By the way, I am Matt.''

Last edited:
Her stern tone and the look on her face made it clear, that she was not amused by what he said. Sonja came so close to him, that he could smell her and she smelled good. Jasmine and something else. ''You better watch your mouth, I don't like being called small.'' She told him as she passed him by and stepped out into a clear summer night.
The air was refreshing, well after 5 minutes inside this bar, every change of air would be refreshing.

*Smack* As Matt stepped outside, he gave Sonja a slap on her ass as he walked by. Sonja looked at him with a stern look. But Matt didn't saw her since he hasn't turned around to her.
''And I don't like being called big boy but that doesn't change the fact, that I am a big boy.'' He turned around and smiled at her. ''So, should the big boy bring the little girl home?''

Matt was bold. He decided to be this way because he no longer wanted to do things, just so that someone likes him. Either you like me as I am, or not.
''If you slap me one more time, I will slap you back, just so you know.'' replied Sonja to him and started to walk by his side towards her apartment. If this is no charade, that he is putting up and if his dick is still functioning properly after all that alcohol, then this could become a fun night.

Her words reminded him on this one scene in a certain movie, where the guy grabbed the girl and pushed her on the table while they were making out. Right in the middle of it, she leaned back and slapped him in the face. This only drove that guy wilder.
As they were walking side by side, he offered her his arm which she gladly acceepted. ''I will slap you again, and I look forward to your answer. But we should wait with that until we are at your apartment.'' With a mischievous grin on both their lips, they went the street down, around the corner until they reached their destination. Before they entered the building Matt asked, ''Hey, I don't know your name yet.''

Sonja smiled at him, went inside and looked back, ''Call me whatever you want but get your goddamn ass in here.''
Matt smiled back, ''As you wish, little girl.''

Last edited:
Walking in fresh air cleared Matt's head even further which led him to look forward even more to the time with Sonja. She had a nice big ass, groggeous round breasts from what he could see and he knew that she caught him starring at it a couple of times during their walk. But she never said a word.

Together they went to the elevators, and entered one, that was waiting with open doors. Sonja turned to the control panel and pushed the button with a five on it. Showing off her butt right in front of him was too much, he no longer was able to wait any longer. He embraced her from behind and placed some kisses on her neck, while his fingers felt her butt and caressed it.

''And what do you think you are doing now?'' asked Sonja, with a smirk on her face while she enjoyed the attention he gave her.
''I give your ass the attention that it deserves.'' he said while he unbuttoned her pants with one hand while the other explored her butt under her pants. Sonja couldn't suppress a moan but didn't wanted to show him too much, how good his touch felt.
''But you know, hmmm, that I am more than just a ass and some tits?'' she said leaning her head back against his chest.
''Not right now, not for me.'' his free hand slipped under her blouse and felt her breasts under her bra, which filled his hands out perfectly. His other hand went from her ass, back to her waist and from there to her navel. Matt leaned his head in and kissed Sonjas lips.

*Ping*

Last edited:
The doors of the elavator opened as they reached the fifth floor. Matt didn't care too much, he kept kissing and feeling her up. Sonja felt the bulge in his pants and her panties became wet, if he would take her right here and now, she wouldn't stop him. The taste of beer and Tequila still lingered on his lips but Sonja liked it, it was masculine and made her even more horny.

She collected all her will power, pushed Matt a little back and turned to him. ''Not here, my neighbours might see us.'' She left the elavator and turned left. After a short moment they reached her door and she took her keys out of her bag. As she opened the door, she blocked Matt from entering her apartment. ''Listen, I just want to make sure, I am not looking for something permanent is that clear? We have fun and then you leave.''

'Something permanent.' For a moment Amy crossed his mind and Matt felt a sharp pain throughout his while body. All of a sudden he started to feel, as if he would betray his girl, as if he would cheat on her. He shook his head and hoped that Sonja hasn't realized, what happened to him but she did. She looked at him with a mix of curiosity and concern. No, he wouldn't allow Amy to destroy this moment.

Matt forced a grin on his face, ''Trust me, I am not planning to propose to you.'' Stepping forward he pushed her into her apartment, closed the door behind him and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him as he started to kiss her again and carried her deeper into her apartment.
''My bedroom is at the other end of the living room.'' She showed him which direction she meant.
''Too far away.'' answered Matt and placed her on the dining table.

His lips explored her body. he kissed his way from her lips to her neck and to her cleavage. After he opened two buttons of her blouse, he pulled the blouse over her head and returned to her breasts which were covered in a black laced bra. Sonja leand her head back, enjoyed his lips on her body and stroked the back of Matts head. ''Keep going, that feels so good.''

Last edited:
Her tits were gorgeous, the remaining alcohol in his system encouraged him, to motorboat those beauties but he withstood the urge.

Remembering the one time he did that unanounced with Amys' tits was enough, to stop him. There she was again, Amy. Had she thought about him while she fucked the other guy? A mix of sadness, growing lust and anger build up inside of him and he needed to get rid of it.

''Stop me if I go too far, little girl.'' he said to Sonja and wandered further down her body with his lips. First to her navel where he placed a kiss and from their to the button of her pants. He withdraw himself, pulled his shirt above his head and unbuttoned his jeans. Not hesitating Sonja did the same and pulled her pants together with her panties down and threw them on the floor. As she came back up she saw Matt standing there and his hard dick took her breath away. His dick was big, not porno style big but definetly above average. Matt took her wrists with his hands and pushed her down on the table, her legs followed her movement and Sonja felt his dick at the labia of her pussy.
''Please start slow, I want to enjoy this.'' asked Sonja. Matt started to kiss her and pushed his hip against hers, slowly and just a bit forward, before he pulled his dick a little back. Then again and again until he felt that his dick entered her completely. She was tight so he released her wrists, raised himself up and started to fuck her slowly.
''You are so tight, are you a virgin?'' he asked with a grin on his face. He stopped thrusting and looked at her seriously when she didn't answered. She looked at him with a serious face.

''Really, you are? Listen I'm ... '' before he could finish his sentence Sonja started to laugh and Matt couldn't believe that she just pranked him. Ok, she did it really good and he laughed a bit himself.
He pulled his dick out, pulled her from the table and laid her, with her back turned to him, back over the table. Not waiting for her reply, he thrust his dick back into her pussy and started to thrust hard into her. Taking her from behind allowed him, to push deeper into her than before. One moment he thrust his dick all the way in and out and in the next moment, he stayed all the way in and thrust in a shorter rhythm.

This man really knew how to handle his dick and he didn't held back. The foreplay at the elavator and her need for some relief now finally led to her first climax. She arched her back and moaned loudly, ''Fuck, that is sooo gooood. Don't move now stay as you are, stay as ... just stay ... yyeeeeesssssss!!!!''

Her pussy pulsated and her inner walls really massaged his dick. He probably would have climaxed, if he had been sober, but he wasn't. Now he wanted to play with her, so he let her enjoy her climax, and after a brief moment he grabbed her hair and started thrusting again. Long slow strokes which were answered by her hips, which were pushing back against him. He used the hold on her hair to dictate the rhythm and the speed and Sonja seemed to enjoy it so far. Her moaning became louder and even Matt started to groan. It felt so good to finally let go.

Letting go of her hair, he grabbed her by the hips and fucked her furiously. I don't need you Amy. Fuck you Amy. Go to hell. ''Fuck you Amy.''

Sonja heard what he said but it made no sense. ''What?''
Matt stopped and looked at her. Shit, did I say that out loud?
''Forget that I said anything.'' He wanted to return to their fucking but Sonja raised herself from the table, grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him along to her bedroom.
''Had too much of the upper hand big boy?''

Finally she removed her bra and freed her breasts. Time to show him, that he is not the only one who can lead the way. Sonja pushed him onto her bed and straddled him. His dick filled her tight pussy and she pushed herself down on him completely. In that position his dick really hit all the right spots in her pussy.
''Fuck, your dick is ... aaahhh ... yes.'' She felt her next climax coming and kept moving her hips back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth.

The movement of her tits, while she was riding Matt had a hypnotizing effect to Matt. This was glorious, wonderfull, pure beauty. Being so deep in her pussy, the radiating heat he felt from her and her bouncing tits brought Matt close to his own climax. As Sonja lost herself in the moment and closed her eyes, he put his hands on her hips, bend his knees and started to thrust into her, bringing himself closer and closer to his climax.

Matt starting to thrust was what Sonja needed to be pushed over the edge once again. ''Don't stop ... please ... just keep goin' ... hnnnnnn '' Not holding back and enjyoing the sensation that build up in his dick, Matt didn't slowed down and with a loud groan he pushed his dick as deep into her pussy as he could while he came. Sonja now was groaning herself and scratched with her nails his chest red.

That definetly was the relief she needed, even more than that. The after bliss of her orgasm took over her body and she laid down on Matts chest, his dick still inside of her.
''Wow, that was fucking fantastic.'' she told him with a big smile.
''Yes, it was.'' Matt was exhausted and breathing heavy.

Last edited:
They laid their for roundabout ten minutes until Matts dick went too soft and plopped out of Sonjas' pussy. She really liked to use him as her private pillow but everything had to come to an end.
''Hey, if you want to use the bathroom, it is out of my bedroom, first door on the left.'' said Sonja while she tried to get down from Matt in a somewhat gentle way.
''Have you heard me? Matt?''
Seriously? That was not what they agreed on. Couldn't he wait with his sleep until he is out of her apartment? Shit.

Shaking him, talking to him, nothing helped. This guy was asleep. Giving in to her fate, she went to her bathroom and prepared herself for sleep. When she returned, she saw that Matt hasn't moved a inch since she left the room, he was lying there on his back. Well, she could although take advantage of the situation when she gets an unanounced guest for the night.
Snuggling up beside him, she used his chest as a pillow and made herself comfortable.

Exhausted from her day at work and the fuck session with Matt it didn't took much time until she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

End of Chapter one

Last edited:
Early next morning, Matt woke up with the urge to go to the toilet and to drink something. The memories from last night returned and he turned his head with a grin on his face. What a woman.
Then he remembered, how she told him, that she just wants to have fun and he should leave afterwards. Shit, she probably wasn't too happy when he fell asleep. Well, nothing he could change about that now. Quietly, trying to make no noise he left her bedroom and was looking for the bathroom. He was lucky and found the bathroom behind the first door he checked.

After he finished and left the bathroom, he found his clothes next to her dining table. He still didn't knew her name and smiled when this realization hit him. Finding a few letters and a pen next to her phone, he sat down at the table and started to write a note.

Hey little girl, thank you for the awesome night and the great time we had. Sorry for falling asleep. ; ) I hope I can make it up by being gone before you wake up. Have a great day, Matt.

Trying to not make any sound, he left her apartment and started his way home.

Sonja woke up by the sound of the toilet flush. Exactly this feeling right now was the reason, why she never wants a guy to sleep here. Like always she woke up a couple of times during the night. Each time she cuddled herself up on Matt and enjoyed his smell and having such a strong man by her side. That was the one thing she really missed. Though it just has been one night, she already missed his body and the opportunity to snuggle her face up against his chest. In this moments, being alone sucks. But she wasn't alone, right behind the door to her bedroom was a guy, that was good looking, knew how to fuck and didn't made any bullshit move on her when he woke up. And he smelled good.

She knew that she would regret it, to not at least ask for his number or a second time but all the struggle, that came with a partner kept her from leaving her bed and approaching him. In addition it was unclear, if he even would be interested. But she would never know if she didn't try. Sonja sat herself up, left her bed, grabbed a shirt that was close, threw it over and left her bedroom only to see and hear her front door closing.

Matt knew roughly where he was and decided to walk home. The fresh air and the walk felt good and washed away all of the remaining dizziness. Though unexpected, last night was really great, little girl was great. He woke up one time during the last night because he had to go to the toilet. When he returned and laid down beside her, she threw her arms around him, rested her head on his chest and cuddled her remaining body close to him. He thought that she was awake but she didn't said a word and was breathing heavy. But the feeling was great, how close she was to him and held him. Yeah, that was great.
Still, his last relationship just ended and it would surely have been no good idea to ask her out already. In addition she made clear, that she wasn't interested in anything else than sex. The sex ... that was something.

After one and a half hour he reached his house and walked up to his entrance with the key in his hand when he heard her voice behind him.
''Matt? Where have you been all night? Can we plase talk? Please?''
He turned around to see Amy, her eyes were red and overall she looked exhausted. Probably was here during the whole night.

Last edited:
She made a step towards Matt and tried to throw her arms around him but he took a step back. His back was now pressed against the front door. ''Don't.''
It wasn't possible for her, to look him in the eyes so she looked on the floor, her whole body was showing the shame she felt. ''I'm sorry Matt, I really am.''

Felling a lump building up in his throat he swallowed hard when she started to talk. He didn't want it, but she still had an effect on him, he felt bad for her because of the way she looked. But when she said sorry, he couldn't just let that go. ''Yeah, I believe you. You are sorry you got caught, you are sorry that I found out, you are sorry that you didn't hid it better. Being sorry is not enough Amy.'' He turned around, put the key into the keyhole and opened the door.

''Do you really want to throw our ten year relationship away, because of a mistake I made? Tell me what I can do to make it ok again. I love you Matt, I only want to be with you.''
The feeling that overwhelmed him in that moment confused him. So much bitterness, regret and hate for the love he also felt in that moment.

''No, I never wanted to throw our relationship away. I wanted to be the man you want in your life but you decided to throw that all away when you jumped into his bed. What I really want is to get the last year back, the year that was nothing but a constant lie. I can't think of a way for you, to make it ok again. There is no way to go back, where we once were. I am not the one you want to be with. No. If you would have loved me, you wouldn't have cheated on me. Now go away and leave me alone.''

He closed the door, disconnect the bell from the sound system and tried to hold back the tears. He never thought about a life without of Amy. He wanted to experience everything with her. He loved her and had put all of his trust into her. And what now?
For the first time since he threw her out, he really felt the emptiness inside and around of him. There was no other noise in the house, for the first time since they moved into the house six years ago.

There wasn't anyone whom he had to proof something to, so he sat down on the floor and stopped holding back his tears.

Last edited:
After Amy realised, that he disconnected the bell, she knocked on his door and didn't want to give up. One hour later she screamed, ''You will regret this Matt, I won't come back if you don't open the door now.'' and stopped her attack on the door. The door remained closed.
He remembered where he left his phone when he wanted to check it and started to grin, he surely looked like a maniac right now. Face covered in tears and grinning, how did this saying go? When life gives you lemons, grab tequila and salt.

During the following hours, he tried to distract himself by cleaning up the house or checking his mails but nothing really helped. He missed her, he really did. Not the woman, that was waiting for him this morning. No, he missed the woman he fell in love with, the woman he wanted to ask to marry him. Though the real question probably was, has this woman ever existed or was he too blind to see her the way she really is. ... the way she really is ... the thought brought him back to the last night with the little girl. Last night he discovered a side of himself, he didn't knew he had.

Matt always liked the way he was, if someone would have asked him to describe himself, he would have used words like caring, considerate and nice. But last night he discovered another side of himself. Maybe it was due to the alcohol or his mood, probably both but in the end, it didn't matter. There was a certain kind of intensity in the time, he spend with the little girl. It felt odd to admit to himself, that last night, he put himself first. It wasn't that he didn't care about her or how she felt but it was not his goal to pleasure her but rather to get the most pleasure out of it for himself.

With Amy it was always his goal, to bring her the most pleasure. Be it in bed or in general. But yesterday ... it felt so good ... so passionate ... so liberating. Was that how Amy felt, when she fucked this other guy? Even if, that was still not a reason, to not at least break up with him before she decided to do what she did. The thing that really surprised him though was, that the little girl didn't gave him the impression, that she didn't liked what he did. Quite the opposit.

The thought crossed his mind again and again until it was late evening. He still had no smartphone and though his old one would be no longer funtional, he still wanted to get it back. Maybe she would be there too, but that of course wouldn't be the reason, why he goes there again. He just wanted to get his broken phone back.

Last edited:
Two days had passed since he went to the bar and got his broken phone back. Little girl wasn't at the bar that night and Matt hadn't seen her since. He wasn't sad about that but the night he had spend with her still lingered on his mind. It was probably this memory that kept him sane when his thoughts again and again returned to Amy and what she did. He hated himself for sometimes thinking about to call her and ask her to come back ... the times when he missed her ... the times when he found himself asking the most ridiculous question of all ... Why ...

The only person he told about his situation was his boss who gave him a few days off so that he had time to process this shitshow and to clear his head. Aside from his boss he hasn't told anyone about what happened which led to him being utterly surprised when his doorbell rang and he saw Jane and her husband Peter standing on his porch. ''What are ...'' Before he could finish his sentence, Jane came up to him and hugged him closely. The hug came so unexpected but felt so good that tears started to fill his eyes as Jane hugged him in silence.

Jane and Peter were living in the neighboring state but even though they were seperated by a couple miles, they all never lost the contact to each other. Amy and Matt where the bridesmaid and best man at their wedding four years ago and even though they only saw each other rarely, their friendship always remained strong. Peter and Jane were married since four years, even though they got together two years after Amy and Matt got together, they didn't held back and quickly moved in together after one year. Another three years later, Peter asked Jane to marry him and in the following year they said their vows to each other. As Jane introduced Peter to her friend circle, he and Matt quickly became good friends. Peter didn't had many friends at that time since he was the exact opposit of Jane, introverted and rather quiet, which made it harder for him to make new friends. But once Peter called someone a friend, he was very loyal and would walk through fire for his friends. Unlike Amy, Peter took the info really well when Jane told him, that Matt and her had a time where they hooked up with each other in the past. Peter just thanked her for letting him know and reassured her, that he has no problem with it.

So it shouldn't have been a surprise to Matt that Amy called Jane after Matt kicked her out of the house but it still was a surprise to him when they suddenly stood at his porch. Even more surprising was the fact, that Amy hasn't told them any lies but really came clean towards Jane and told her everything. Jane was furious at Amy and told her to leave Matt alone and to stop contacting her until Jane would contact Amy again. Since Matt had a new phone and a new number, Amy wasn't able to reach him and instead blew up Janes phone. They arrived yesterday, took days off their jobs to spend time with Matt and be there for him. Peter left the two alone most of the time so that they could talk openly while he took care of the food or did other stuff around the house.

Together they convinced Matt to go out with them, to have some drinks with friends. Until today, Matt had avoided to meet with his friends since he and Amy shared the same group of friends but Jane convinced him to finally stop being a mop, as she liked to call him when he didn't left the house. The meeting was planned for today. Matt heard Jane calling Peter and his names, asking what is taking them so long as he stood in front of the mirror in his room and looked at himself. ''Coming.'' he called back as he closed the last button of his shirt and left his room. At the other end of the small hallway, he saw Peter leaving the guestroom and together they went downstairs where they met Jane.

Last edited:
''YOU DID WHAT?''

Meeting his friends was a good idea after all. Everyone sticked to his word and hasn't told Amy about this meeting, even Claire who normally couldn't keep anything to herself, hasn't told Amy about this meeting. Of course they all wanted to know what is going on and why Matt went radio silent in the recent days. Matt wasn't too interested in talking about what happened but understood their curiosity and gave a short reply. ''Amy had a affair with one of her coworkers so I broke up with her.'' Everyone looked at him with big eyes and some wanted to say something encouraging when he asked them, to be so kind and avoid this topic for the rest of the evening since he really needed some distraction from it.

They had a great time catching up with each other and having a few drinks until Susan showed up who just returned from a business trip and had no idea about what had happened between Amy and Matt. At the time, when Matt decided to propose to Amy and wanted to get an engagement ring, he asked Susan for advice since she was the one of all of his friends, who had the best taste when it came to jewelry and fashion.
As soon as she sat down and before Matt or anyone else had the chance to say something, she asked Matt ''And? What has Amy said? Did she like the engagement ring you brought her?'' As soon as the question was out, the whole table went silent and everyone looked at Matt. They all knew that Matt was never very interested in getting married since to him, it was nothing else but a contract that would cost a lot of money. So the surprise of everyone was visible on their faces as they looked at him. As if they had planned it, everyone at the table, except Susan and Matt said the same thing at the same time.
''YOU DID WHAT?''

Since the secret now was out, Matt knew that he wouldn't have a moment of peace until he told them about his plan. ''Thanks Susan.'' he said with a grin on his face to let her understand, that he wouldn't hold this against her. ''Yes, I was looking for a new job for quite some time and wanted to ask her to marry me, as soon as I got a new job. Amy really changed my view on marriages and I felt ready to take this step. So last month, I went for a interview at this company and two days later they offered me the job. I will start to work there in six months. So I booked a cruise for Amy and me and wanted to ask her then. Well, you all know how it ended.'' Looking at Susan, he realised that she had no clue what he meant but Claire quickly leaned over to her and told her about what Amy did.

Still in awe, no one said a word for a moment until the waiter showed up at their table and asked them if they wanted something more to drink. Susan ordered a round of shots for all of them and two for herself, since she had a bit of catching up to do. As soon as the shots were there, they emptied the glasses and ordered another round. Matt needed a moment for himself so he stood up from the table and excused himself as he went to the toilet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom