Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lost Key of Atlantis (TheCorsair and Xana)

MFM Smut scene. Quentin, Katie, Yusef
  • “Al-Mutaful?” Yusef blinked, surprised. He shrugged, then took a swig from the goatskin bottle. “It is what he does. He meddles.”

“I do not,” Quentin replied, grabbing the bottle and taking a swig. Then he coughed, scrubbing his mouth with the back of his hand. “Jesus. Arak?”

“It is not forbidden by the Prophet, Peace be upon him,” Yusef laughed. “And you do meddle, whether by your own inclination or at the behest of your government.”

“I don’t ‘meddle’,” Quentin insisted, offering Katie the bottle. “I just... poke at things, a little. See what’s going on, and try to make things right.”

“Exactly,” Yusef replied. “You meddle.”

“So, how did Quentin convince you to ride into danger to help save me? Did he make if worth your while, or is that going to fall to me?” Katie giggles softly, wisely choosing the water flask and not the one that tasted of evil licorice.

“My brother,” Yusef replied seriously, “simply asked. He asked, and I answered.” He shrugged again. “Besides. There is wealth aplenty in his path.”

“Wealth?” Quentin asked, lifting an eyebrow.

“Well, perhaps not wealth,” Yusef conceded. “But sufficiet to keep body and soul together.”

“Misguided or not, I do appreciate a good rescue.” Katie shifted a little and leaned forward slightly. Yusef, for his part, made no effort to hide the way his gaze traced her figure as she did. “It would bring me great pleasure to demonstrate just how deep my gratitude goes.”

Quentin hesitated for a moment, piecing that together. Was she really..? Well, yes. She was. And hard as he’d been since he swept her into his saddle, the suggestion made him even harder. “Is... is she saying..?” Yusef began as Quentin took another swig of Arak.

Capping the flask, Quentin ran his fingers through Katie’s hair and pulled her mouth to his. His tongue explored her mouth as he worked open several buttons on her blouse. “Oh, she is,” he replied, sliding his hand within and cupping her breast.

He tugged slightly on her hair, then nipped at her arched throat. “Go on,” he whispered against her skin. “Show us both how grateful you are.”

MF gunplay smut scene. Yusef and Aurelia
  • “Is she reason why you’re disliked by the Nazis?” Aurelia questioned, pointing with her fork. With a nod, she speared a piece of chicken and chewed it thoughtfully. “Well, it certainly sounds like we have common cause.”

Over dinner, plans were discussed and schemes put into motion. Everyone had their role, and they all knew how to play it. They’d arrive in Venice by the next day, and travel by vehicle into Germany. All that remained was to kill time until they arrived.

After dinner, the men were given more or less free reign on the ship, though they would find they were rarely out of sight of one or more female guards. It was only a few hours later when one approached Yusef, and motioned for him to follow.

“The Onyx Queen summons you.”

Once more he was lead through the ship, back to her room. It was dimly lit this time, with only the desk lamp providing illumination. Clad solely in black lace undergarments, with her jacket draped over her shoulders, Aurelia eyed Yusef through her eyelashes. She made no move to cover herself, but stubbed out her cigarette.

“I know all this ‘preserving history’ doesn’t appeal to you,” she purred, sipping at her glass, “so I hoped to make this worth your while.” Casually, she leaned back, reaching for an envelop behind her, and tossed it on the table before him. It landed with a dull thud. Within was a thousand US dollars in twenties.

She killed the glass while he counted it, and refilled it once more, letting the silence settle between them. “No hard feelings, I hope?” A moment passed, a moment filled with a shrug, and Aurelia’s gaze wandering over his figure. “Or… maybe I wouldn’t mind some hard feelings?”

MF smut scene: Quentin and Katie
  • “I should warn you, it may take me many attempts to get this right,” Katie advised, with mock severity in her tone. Her lips brushed against his, not quite opening, but teasing him with the heat of her breath. “I hope you are prepared to practice it all night long.” This time her mouth opened to his, invited his, and she melted into the heat of his embrace and his kiss. She untucked her blouse, letting him open it to the waist and exposing creamy skin to his hungry eyes.

What did this mean now? Was this just passing the time together, like so many other times he’d visited her in Cairo? Was it more She knew what she wanted to believe -- that his desire for her went deeper than the mutual lust they shared. Deeper than the pressure of his shaft buried inside her. She didn’t ask –didn’t want to ask, didn’t want to break the spell where possibility lied. Besides, if he didn’t share her feelings yet? Well, he would, eventually. She would make him fall for her.

“And, well, even if we do get it right, there is more to go over. Much, much more.” Her hands fisted in his collar, pulling him into a deep, yearning kiss that refused to let him go. “Like, how does Charles fuck his wife? Slow and deep, driving her mad with her mounting need? Or hard and fast, until he’s taken everything he’s wanted from her?” Another kiss stole his breath and distracted his wandering hands, just long enough for her to push him down onto the bed. She followed him down, straddling his lap and letting her blouse fall away from her shoulders and onto the ground. “And what does he do when she decides to just take what she wants from him?”

MF Smut Scene: Yusef and Aurelia
  • “You present a compelling argument,” Yusef declared, flexing his back to grind her slick cunt against his stomach. “Although, be honest here,” his fingers combed through her long ebony hair and dragged down her back, “are you sure you want to earn my loyalty.”

The pads of his fingers ghosted over her spine, sliding on a thin sheen of sweat from their earlier lovemaking. “I know how you are, Aurelia. Imagine yourself, hunting me in the desert. The sun hot on your skin, your nerves afire with the thrill of the hunt.”

One hand caressed the curve of her rump. “A single sound alerts you and you turn, raising your rifle. But I am on you, my blade a burning silver brand in the desert heat! Vengeance, I cry! Vengeance, for al-Mutaful!”

Twisting beneath her, he rolled them so that he rose up over her in the semi-darkness of the cabin. “We tumble in an embrace if death as you drop your rifle and struggle for possesdion of my knife!” One hand slid slowly between her breasts, the nail leaving a white line on the dark skin. “Steel caresses skin as you tear it from my grip and seek my life’s blood.”

His cock, thick and erect now, slid over lips slick with their mutual pleasure and her growing arousal. “And then there is a cry,” he continued, pushing his length into her heated, cum-slick walls. “Steel penetrating flesh! But! Who has sustained the wound?”

His hips moved in a slow, deliberate rhythm. “But who?” he asked, staring down into her dark eyes. “Who struck the mortal blow?” He drove a little harder, watching her breasts move as he stroked deep into her. “Does it not thrill you, oh Onyx Queen? Entangled in life and death?” His hips jerked, and the bed creaked. “The taste of my life’s blood in your lips, or the feel of my steel buried in your flesh?”

Back
    Top Bottom