Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Star's search for an FxF story!

Starcaller

Planetoid
Well, hello there! Thank you for stopping by. As the title says, I am looking to do a story in which I will play a female character against another female character. Obviously!

I can write as much or as little as you, my partner, can, though I really can't do anything below two paragraphs, unless it's very heavily revolving around dialogue.

I'd like to think I am very versatile with my English, but that is left for you to decide!

I don't have a set posting schedule, as I have a life (well, a job) outside of this place, so you don't need to worry about that either, however I would love for us to at the very least have an open line of communication, for plotting interests or otherwise. I'm very friendly, I promise!

Still here? Well, I'll ramble no more and get on with laying out the plot I have in mind! Keep in mind that it's up for discussion and possible modifications!

She is the maid of a nobleman's wife. She spends her days tending to the Lady of the house, dressing her, helping her bathe, brushing her hair and serving her. What the Lady does not know is the vulgar fantasies that her otherwise innocent seeming maid pleases herself to in the darkness of her chamber. Fantasies revolving around no other than her Lady. She desires the noblewoman with almost desperation, but knows there is no chance in the world she could ever get her for even one night. Not unless she uses the Lady's dirty secrets against her. For who other than her own maid could know that the Lady treats herself to the young and lively men around the domain when her beloved husband is away with business?

Well, there goes the idea! As smutty as it seems, it won't be a complete smutfest, and I'm hoping it can even evolve into some sort of romance! So, if you're interested, please PM me!

Well, that's it! If you're interested in my idea(s) don't hesitate to contact me via PM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom